Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:41 am

Shiro was a little caught off guard at how fast Rowan was taking it, but since he had already been broken in by Cleo and Kaz beforehand, he had no problem taking Rowan's cock. He brought his arms up and hugged the bulge that Rowan's cock made in his torso, giving the fox more stimulation as he thrust into the kitsune. Some of Shiro's tails were also being pretty sneaky as well, and those that weren't still vibrating and massaging Rowan's massive sac started to wrap around the fox demi's torso and sneak towards his rump, massaging it as Rowan fucked their owner.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Rowan gritted his teeth and growled with delight from the extra pressure of Shiro's arms squeezed against his cock as it shook through the kitsune's body, the feel of the hug making Shiro's body oh-so sweetly tighter for the enormous penis jackhammering away inside of him. Without remorse did Rowan hammer away his hips against Shiro's ass, also using his grip to press the kitsune up and down. The fox was determined to make Shiro moan like a slut before he gave him the gift of his balls, and the possible tidal wave of cum stored within.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Shiro was already moaning, but he was instinctually trying to hold back from holding back in the way that Rowan wanted, even as his ass was relentlessly jack hammered and his body stretched out by the fox demi's massive cock. However, in all of his jack hammering and how tightly he was gripping the kitsune's hips, Rowan had found a spot in Shiro that made his body clench and tense up in just the right way around his cock, and drawing an especially pleasured moan from the kitsune. Shiro could only guess that Rowan picked up on this because he felt that spot getting targeted relentlessly, and it made him start moaning like a slut in the way that the fox demi wanted.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:59 pm

"Mmmmf..." Rowan grunted. "...Almost there, Kitsy... better brace yourself... and keep your mouth... closed" Rowan warned Shiro, still thundering him down against his hips, that shape of his cock entirely visible through Shiro's body. His huge balls, being so closely attended to by Shiro's tails, were sloshing and splashing loudly from all the motions. A squirt of pre-cum, which was more like a splash in a pool, coated Shiro's insides with Rowan's hot, thick jizz, though even that was just a preview of what was to come...

With gritted teeth, he thrust harder and harder, Shiro's ass surely red from all the abuse it was taking until eventually, with a mighty roar of ecstasy, Rowan pressed Shiro's hips down as hard as he could and as tightly as he could as the absolute motherload of all climaxes was blasted into Shiro like a missile.

With one blast, Shiro looked pregnant, with another he became the same size as he'd been with Cleo in his belly, then with Cleo, Cleo's belly and all his cum... Every blast was gallons upon gallons of cum launched into Shiro, making the kitsune swell up so much that Rowan himself was being smothered beneath the sheer size of the expanding belly...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:15 am

Each blast of cum seemed to make Shiro cum again, his mind being totally overridden by the pleasure of being pumped more full than he ever conceived possible. It felt like this orgasm would never end, but when it eventually did end, Shiro nearly passed out. He held on though, and the first thing he noticed was that he couldn't see Rowan. He could still feel the fox demi's cock in his ass and he could tell through it that he was still alive, but he couldn't see him. Looking down, Shiro started to panic a bit. Rowan had pumped him so full of cum that the kitsune's overly stuffed and sloshing belly was completely covering every inch of Rowan's body above his hips and spilling off the side of the bed.

"Oh jeez, oh jeez, this is bad...! What do I do...?!" Shiro was still wiped out from his orgasm, so he couldn't move to start to get up off of Rowan, but seeming to respond to this, his tails stretched around to wrap around his belly and start to vibrate. As his tails vibrated Shiro's sloshy belly, it started to gurgle and shrink slowly, the kitsune trying to make sure that the fox demi could breathe. Eventually, Rowan would feel the weight pushing him into the bed ease up. It wasn't enough to completely cut off his air, but it was enough to pin him totally. Soon, Shiro was able to get his belly to shrink down to the same size that Rowan had filled Doran up to earlier, but he couldn't get the belly to shrink anymore after that, as he was too exhausted, his face and body dripping with sweat from both the magic used and the sex they just had. "Are...you...okay...Rowan...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:46 am

"Me? I'm fine, Kitsy, don't worry about me!" Rowan replied cheerfully, a smirk on his face once he was able to respond. "It's not the first time I've been buried under my own orgasm, don't worry" He assured Shiro, using what movement he could to pat Shiro's ass. His enormous cock was still buried deep inside Shiro, twitching a little but otherwise beginning to calm down, though even at his flaccid size, he was still stretching Shiro's asshole quite a lot. "So, how does it feel to have basically a whole swimming pool of cum inside of you? You like it?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 am

"It's definitely different, but I won't deny it feels good... I just wish I could move..." Even after shrinking his belly enough for Rowan to breathe comfortably, it was still so large that the fox demi was pinned for now until Shiro's belly shrank more naturally. Sighing, Shiro reached one of his tails to a compartment under his work desk nearby and pulled out two bottles of water, one for him and one for Rowan. He then used the tail to reach around his large belly and hand the fox demi the bottle of water since he couldn't reach around his belly. "Sex always leaves me thirsty, so I grabbed one for you too."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:27 pm

(Hey yo, I know you're not into micro/macro at all, but just out of curiosity, what's the most size difference you're comfortable with?)

"Hah! You want us to have some water whilst my cock and a whole lot of my cum is still inside you?" Rowan asked with a chuckle of laughter. "You're either still learning how the place works, or you're really wanting to have round 2... or you're interested in getting pregnant" Rowan said, before shrugging, or at least attempting to, before taking the bottle of water and chugging it down.

Even as Rowan drank, the both of them would feel Rowan's enormous cock once more burgeoning with life, starting to stiffen and erect inside Shiro once more. He tossed the bottle aside once it was empty before clamping his hands down on Shiro's ass cheeks once again. "This time... I'm going to make sure you touch the walls... both of them" Rowan said, with a wide grin. With Shiro's weight only pinning down his torso, it meant his lower half was somewhat unhindered... which allowed him to yet again start thrusting his hips against Shiro's butt, once again beginning to hump the already bloated kitsune's ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:38 pm

( It depends on how you mean. The most I like is one being only a third shorter than the other person. )

"If I'm being honest, Kaz piqued my interest in the third option, so I'm kind of going for that, and I feel like I have a better chance of doing that if I'm so full of cum that I take up more space in the room than the furniture." Shiro drank down his own bottle of water as well, and he could feel his libido and energy coming back, making his arousal skyrocket as he felt Rowan hardening again in his ass. "Fill me up as much as you want as long as we don't destroy my shop..." Shiro started clenching in sync with Rowan's thrusts, not super painfully but enough to make Rowan feel every inch of the inside of the kitsune.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:43 am

"Oh, I'm going to fill you up alright..." Rowan assured him with a grin as he began working back into his firm, hammering rhythm once again, surely leaving Shiro's beautiful booty all red from the slaps of hips against cheeks. Rowan's hands clenched and squeezed those big bubbly cheeks, even giving them a few slaps to feel them ripple and watch Shiro's aroused expression change. The fox's balls could be heard groaning and sloshing as they built up their next load.

Eventually, as Rowan's grunts and groans grew louder and more feral-sounding, he'd finally let out a great groan of release, shoving Shiro's hips down as firmly as he could against his crotch. Once again, it was like a burst pipe had begun spraying the insides of Shiro's stomach in a tremendous torrent of cum. Once again, did Shiro's belly quickly fill with cream, stretching it's size to unseen dimensions, completely burying Rowan beneath it, making the bed creak loudly, getting close to touching the walls...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:00 am

Shiro's ass getting slapped at the same time as it getting pounded by the fox did leave a myriad of aroused expressions on the kitsune demi's face, and his ass was definitely sore now. He heard the ominous groaning from the fox's balls, and shuddered in anticipation for what was coming next. As he felt Rowan unleash the floodgates and start to pump in more and more cum, Shiro climaxed as well, his mind blanking from pleasure as his belly expanded more and more. By the time he regained his senses, panting as if he had just run a mile, Shiro's belly was so massive it looked more like a giant cushion that he was lying on. There was no trace that Rowan was even there except for the cock still buried in his ass, which was now well and truly ready for a break. The bed was in the middle of the back work room, and he could feel how little room he had. If Shiro leaned to one side or the other, he would be touching that wall.

Rowan was completely buried under Shiro's belly, every inch of him except for his massive genitalia being squished by his own load. Still, Shiro put his tails to work again, this time just lifting the copious belly off of Rowan's body enough for him to breathe. "You okay under there Rowan...? I don't think I can shrink it this time..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:37 pm

At this point, smothered entirely by the huge bloat of cum-filled flesh that was pressed down upon him, pretty much entirely, Rowan could only make small wiggles in response. Shiro would thusly feel Rowan's hand somewhere underkneath him, pressing a thumbs up against his skin, in confirmation that that the big-dicked fox was indeed fine. His cock was still quite hard and firm inside Shiro, clearly Rowan was enjoying just how utterly enormous he made Shiro's stomach all alone, by himself. Nonetheless, the cock did gradually soften and go limp, though admittedly, it didn't shrink a whole lot.

With Rowan's cock still tightly jamming Shiro's ass, it was preventing any cum from leaking out... which meant the odds of Shiro getting knocked up were only getting greater with all that seed-filled cream sloshing around inside of him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:17 am

Shiro could feel the thumbs up against his over filled belly, and breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good... I think we're going to be here for a while, so you can take a nap if you want..." Shiro sighed as he got as comfortable as he could. He couldn't really sleep like this, but he couldn't deny he felt good. The duo stood like this for a solid few hours, Shiro's belly very gradually shrinking down from the massive bloated cushion keeping Rowan completely covered to essentially a warm water blanket as it shrank enough to reveal his head. Shiro yawned here, starting to get sleepy. "If I don't get pregnant after this I don't know what will make me pregnant..." At this point though, Shiro definitely was pregnant, and with how much cum was in him and being worked on by his body, he might end up needing less time than someone like Kaz usually does for his pregnancy to show.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:08 am

By this point, Rowan had already dozed off beneath the great, warm and sloshy mass of Shiro's cream-filled stomach, seeming comfortable enough under the kitsune. However, considering the way the world worked and how carefree people were, it wasn't too much longer before Rowan was enjoying whatever he was dreaming about, and Shiro would feel, yet again, that cock in his ass stiffen and swell.

Thankfully, for the sake of Shiro's belly and the structural integrity of the bed, and room, Rowan stirred once Shiro's belly had shrunk down some. He opened his eyes to see that he could look around once again. He gave a smirk. "Well, Kitsy, as fun as this is, I've got places to see and people to do" He said, with a snicker. With that, Rowan's hands pressed against the bottom of Shiro's belly, pushing it up juuuust enough for Rowan to be able to both slide his enormous dick free from Shiro's ass, and then wiggle himself out from beneath the still cum-bloated kitsune. He stood up beside Shiro and stretched his limbs after being buried by belly flesh for so long.

Rowan looked at the bloated Shiro, and a devious, predatory grin came across his face... "Well, I imagine that's still going to take a while for you to shrink down... so why don't I help... speed you along, the Rakuen way" Rowan said, still grinning as he climbed over Shiro, dropped his great big, and hard, cock onto the top of Shiro's belly.

He reached over and gave Shiro's hair and ears a gentle little tickle and stroke... before shoving the kitsune's face right into his cockslit, pushing his head all the way inside of his shaft, eliciting a moan from the fox, now once again asserting his dominance.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:11 am

Shiro gave a sigh as he felt Rowan pull out of his ass and climb out from under him, finally letting himself relax. However, he heard Rowan talking and ended up getting curious. "What did you have in mind...?" Shiro felt Rowan climbing on top of him, and he was soon face to slit with Rowan's massive cock. He couldn't help but murr from the attention to his ears, but what he wasn't expecting was Rowan shoving his head into his cock. While he wasn't prepared for this part, he didn't resist, as he was very interested to see where Rowan was going with this.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 pm

(Hey, just wanted to apologisze for my lack of replies lately, but the truth is... the build up of 'coronavirus' scare and overeatcion at the moment is kind of putting a downer on my posting of late. I'm not disinterested in this RP, it's just that, right now, a lot of factors are distracting me from keeping up with a fetish RP, sorry about that)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:56 pm

( I understand. If you need time to focus on taking care of yourself, take that time. Everyone going into panic mode over this virus is bothering me too. )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:50 pm

"Unnf..." Rowan hummed with delight as his ravenous cock eagerly swallowed Shiro's head and neck, bathing the kitsune's senses with the musk of his cock, still sticky and wet from his enormous orgams previously. The fox's cockslit widened as it began to stretch over Shiro's shoulders, but didn't seem slowed or troubled in any way... it seemed, and felt, that even with Shiro's cum-bloated belly, Rowan's cock was going to completely devour him and it wasn't taking no for an answer.

"So... here's the plan..." Rowan grunted. "...get you in my balls, get you melted down... you'll reform with however much of my spunk you're knocked up with, and I get a nice big load in my balls... win/win, I say... besides, I've started now, heh heh" He chuckled, as the cock carried on slipping over Shiro's chest.

(...So sit-rep is, I'm not sick but the country's in lockdown, so I'm stuck in the house for the foreseeable future. Hope things are also okay wherever you are)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:21 am

( My city isn't in lockdown yet but basically everyone is doing stuff from home. I'm fine for now but stuck at home too. )

Shiro was able to hear Rowan still, and he started to get curious. He knew that he'd just reform in the Font of Life, but this was still his first time getting digested, and even still his first time getting eaten in this way. Still, he just put up a thumbs up where Rowan could see before his arms were pinned to his sides as he felt the fox demi's massive cock starting to stretch over his waterbed of a cum filled belly while also squishing it down a bit too.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 pm

"Glad to hear it" Rowan remarked with a chuckle, before grunting and groaning as he felt his cock widen as it stretched to envelop the top of Shiro's stomach, as well as his back. Rowan had to stand up at this point, and leaned backwards to give himself some leverage. The hot and slimy cockhead would squeeze Shiro's belly but not completely flatten it, gradually slipping more and more over the bulging gut. It took a couple of minutes, but eventually, the largest part of Shiro's anatomy was hastened away. At this point, since Rowan's cock was so large, Shiro was actually still in the shaft, though he wasn't far off from the fleshy sphincter above him that would drop him into those big, sloshy balls that had filled him up so much.

For the meanwhile, Rowan's cock was now spreading over Shiro's currently second-biggest piece of anatomy. "Ohhh, fuck... your ass feels great going into my cock..." Rowan panted.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay