Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:53 am

Shiro murred as he felt Cleo's lips slide up his legs, but his murring was replaced with moans as he felt Cleo's tongue on his crotch and ass, the attention from the lion demi's tongue and the warmth and slickness of his mouth making Shiro's cock become erect again. "Oh gods... This feels so good..." Shiro moaned as his cock sat inside of Cleo's mouth, his ass being polished essentially by the lion demi's tongue. Shiro knew what came next, and he wanted his head to be the last thing that Cleo swallowed, so he used his arms to gently wrap around his belly, enjoying the feeling of holding the cum orb in his arms, but also to make sure when Cleo did swallow his belly, that his arms would be pinned to his sides.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:49 pm

A warm and hearty chuckle could be felt around Shiro as Cleo noticed that he'd lowered his arms for him. Nonetheless, Cleo carried on slowly working his way up along Shiro's body with his lips, his mouth squeezing the kitsune's cum-swollen stomach a little, and no doubt squeezing some cum out of him, one way or another. Shiro's body was making quite a bulge in Cleo's throat, what with the size of his ass and his belly on top of it.

Eventually, Cleo's lips would crest over the top of the stomach, arms stuck to the sides as well, and he would finally be able to work his way up quicker and unhindered, as Shiro's slim and svelt torso practically disappeared in a few seconds, leaving only the kitsune's head outside of Cleo's maw...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Shiro panted and moaned a bit as his belly was squeezed by Cleo's lips, and his cheeks bulged out a bit as some of Cleo's cum was forced out of his mouth, and the lion demi would be able to feel a little bit squeezing out of his ass as well, trickling down Shiro's legs, which were starting to spill into Cleo's belly. Once his belly was in Cleo's throat, he murred as he vanished gradually into Cleo's hungry maw, and soon he could feel the lion demi's lips around his neck. Tiredly, he spoke before he vanished fully into Cleo's maw.

"Hey Cleo...? Once I'm in your belly, don't forget my underwear when you head to town please... I don't need the rest of the clothes though..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 am

Mouth occupied, Cleo could only give an affirmative murr in response to Shiro's words, before his lips slowly began to come around Shiro's head, and then finally his face, meaning that Shiro was now entirely inside of Cleo's body. A lean backwards and a gulp would help to send the rest of Shiro down into the lion's tight, fleshy stomach. It would have been rather tight anyway, but for Shiro it was more so, considering his bulging stomach. Now filled with his new acquaintance, Cleo's own stomach now bulged outwards greatly, although Shiro's body was well defined against his skin, visible to anyone that he was in there.

Cleo gave a huff, and rolled over gently, so that he could prop himself up with his elbows as he lay back a bit, Shiro's body basically on top of him, and inside of him at the same time. "Fonts, I love my job..." He murmured, before chuckling to himself. "So, yeah... Hope your comfy in there, Shiro, because the people of Rakuen do this a LOT... and you should be able to as well, everybody here is capable of holding one another inside of them... in fact, some people prefer the insides of a friend instead of anything else, it's great!"

Cleo sat up, and got to his feet, stretching his limbs out a bit before rubbing the top of his stomach. "If you want to take a rest, go ahead... I can give you a nudge once we're in town" Cleo assured his occupant.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:03 pm

"Thank ymph..." Shiro was cut off from speaking further as his head was gulped into Cleo's mouth, unable to speak as he was sealed inside the lion demi's mouth. He then felt Cleo's body squeeze him down further before tucking him into the lion demi's belly. Shiro couldn't move very well, but was able to rest his head against his massive bean bag of a belly, and Cleo would still be able to feel Shiro's large ass in his belly, pressing close to his crotch.

"This is actually really comfortable..." Shiro yawned as he rested in Cleo's belly, his eyes growing heavy. "Thanks Cleo... It may have something to do with being new to this world, the fervent fucking, or being filled so full of cum that my belly turned into a chair, but I'm really worn out..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:03 am

Cleo grinned. "Don't worry about it... take a good, long rest and save your strength, you'll probably need it... This kind of stuff happens all the time, after all" Cleo told Shiro with a smile as he looked about. With one hand atop his swollen belly, he went over to his discarded red speedos and slipped them back on... his generously sized junk, however, was hidden by the size of his gut. Not that he minded, since his always bulged crotch was rather comfortably nestled against the bulge that was Shiro's ass, making Cleo grin with happiness all the more.

With no pockets or anything, Cleo simply picked up Shiro's own underwear, and stuffed it into his speedos with a smirk, before walking away to collect his own things. The belly gently swayed, almost lulling Shiro to sleep, as Cleo went to pick his own possessions up. They were few, however; A cap for his head, a pair of sunglasses, his beaded bracelets, anklets and necklace, a towel, and a book... Nothing else, no other clothes besides his speedos.

With all his things together, the lion demi began to make his way down the mountain and back to town, seeming complete at ease with the weight he was carrying.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Shiro yawned as he felt Cleo moving around, the swaying making it harder and harder for him to keep his eyes open. "All right... Hopefully by the time I wake up, my belly will have shrunk down a little..." Shiro shifted around a little more before finding a comfortable position, and he passed out. As Cleo walked down the mountain, he'd notice that aside from his breathing, Shiro was still, and if he listened to his belly, he'd be able to hear the signature sound of soft breathing that most people make when asleep.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:58 am

It would take a good couple or three hours for Cleo to descend the winding mountain path from the Font of Life, which flowed onto the peak of the mountain. Though Shiro was missing the scenery change and the sight of the town coming into view, Cleo was certain he'd get to experience it at some point. He had to bite his lip a few times and pause his walk, to keep himself from just grinding his crotch against the bulge that was Shiro's bountiful butt.

Eventually, Cleo would have made his way to the town of Brightshore, and Shiro, if he had any sense of awareness or had begun to stir, might have heard the sounds of nature replaced by the sounds of the town, distant conversations and footsteps. Every now and then, Cleo would stop and have a brief conversation with people he knew, before carrying on to his destination.

Finally, after the trek was finished, Cleo gave his occupied belly a little jiggle to stir his passenger awake. "Hey Shiro, we're here at the O.O... the Orientation Office, it's time to bring you back out, okay?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Shiro was starting to stir after a few hours, and he could start to hear the sounds of conversation around him vaguely. He could also hear Cleo talking to people every now and then, as well as gentle rubs, though he wasn't fully coherent enough to respond yet. Cleo jiggling his belly did awaken Shiro the rest of the way, and the first thing he noticed is that his belly did shrink a little, so it would be easier for Cleo to get him out. "Okay... Is there anywhere I can wash off though...?" Shiro wasn't exactly excited meeting anyone covered in saliva, his tails not as fluffy as he would like them to be.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:44 pm

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure!" Cleo responded, as he walked a little bit again. "Just let me head over to our convenience showers, you should be able to wash yourself down in here" Cleo told him whilst he walked. It didn't take long for Cleo to get there, less than a minute in fact, though he could be heard greeting and exchanging pleasantries with people he passed.

Finally, Shiro would hear the metallic cling of a shower curtain being drawn, and the hiss of a shower being powered on. Shiro could actually almost feel the water as it pattered down onto Cleo's stomach. "Okay, give me a sec to get you out... Oh, since it's still your first time, I'll just make sure you get the full tour experience first" Cleo said before chuckling, as he squatted down in the cubicle.

Shiro would hear the stomach around him groaning, getting slicker, before he felt himself dropping, or rather being pulled, downwards. He was being sucked down out of the stomach to be dragged through Cleo's bowels...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Shiro listened idly as he waited for Cleo to let him out, resting against his belly as he was carried around in the lion demi’s belly. After a bit, he heard Cleo talking and got curious. “What do you me-whoa!” Shiro was caught off guard as he felt his body sinking into Cleo’s bowels, soon unable to speak again as he was being squeezed headfirst through the lion demi’s body.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Cleo grunted with effort and groaned with pleasure, as Shiro's body was pulled through his intestines, bounced against his nerves and his prostate with scintillating effect. Inch by inch, moment by moment, it would take a good few minutes before Shiro would re-enter the world of Rakuen, albeit this time emerging not from a magical waterfall, but from the ass of it's lifeguard...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:03 am

Cleo would be able to hear muffled talking from his belly as Shiro was squeezed through his bowels. After some time, Shiro would finally feel his head slip free from Cleo's ass, though he was still stuck in this position, with Cleo's tail hole around his neck. "Well, this is definitely a way of getting out of someone. This position is actually kind of hot."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:46 am

"Heh... well, with a booty like yours, I wouldn't mind switching places sometime" Cleo told him with a chuckle. Shiro would see that they were in a fairly large shower cubicle, but other than that it seemed relatively normal, with a screen pulled across for their privacy... or for Shiro's, anyway. The shower water was warm but not too hot, and it gave Cleo's body a nice sheen, accentuating his already well defined body.

The young lion would continue to clench and push his occupant out of his ass, slowly but surely bringing all of Shiro back out of his insides. As he did so, the bulge in the belly that Shiro had made would disappear, leaving Cleo with his trim, toned waist back to normal.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:08 am

A blush crept back onto the kitsune demi's face as he saw Cleo's body shimmering a bit with the water, even as his belly shrank with Shiro gradually slipping out of him. After a bit more time Shiro would end up on the floor of the shower, gently pulling his feet out of Cleo's ass. He sighed before standing back up again, his belly having shrunk down a decent amount after the three hours it took to get to town, now looking like he swallowed a large watermelon whole. "I wouldn't mind that. I don't think that will be the last time I'm in someone's belly, but I would love to be the one putting someone in my belly sometime." Shiro stretched out now that he could move again, and the water washed over him, cleansing his body and making it shimmer a bit in the light, his curves and round belly being shown off by the water.

"You know, from some of the sounds I heard outside, it seems like this world is farther along than I thought it was technologically."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:13 am

Cleo smirked, as he pulled Shiro's own underwear out from inside of his own, and hung them on a hook where the water wasn't reaching them. He then reached over and rubbed Shiro's swollen belly. "Lots of people like you have come from the Font for years and years, all of them having these memories of their own lands and technologies... Rakuen is more about magic than science, but some people have been smart enough to recreate things from their old lives... like solar panels, building tools, just general... uh, 'quality of life' stuff, they say" Cleo explained to Shiro, whilst the water washed down on them both.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:20 pm

“That makes sense. I imagine that some aspects of technology are much more convenient with magic. One big problem that technology usually has is energy generation, but I imagine that lightning magic would fix that easily.” Shiro murred as his swollen belly was rubbed, the orb gurgling happily from Cleo’s touch. He also saw that there was soaps provided for them, and to practice using his tails, he tried to grab a bottle with one. It was difficult for him to lift with just a tail, but he was able to do so.

“I wonder if I’ll be able to use magic too...? Can you use any magic Cleo?”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:03 pm

"Me? Sort of" Cleo informed him, standing to the side and leaning against the wall, quite content to just watch Shiro for now. "Alright, so you've seen how we can consume one another? Well, we can actually, if we concentrate and will it, digest one another as well... I know, I know, you're wondering why we'd ever do that, and I'll tell you... The big Font of Life you came from? It flows down the mountain in rivers and streams, and people who're... otherwise out of their bodies, reform in the waters as if nothing had happened... So basically, digesting in somebody's gut is entirely safe"

Cleo gave a grin at this. "And my, uh... 'magical power'? Because I've spent so long in the Fonts, both as a 'lifeguard' and from digestion, my body is basically almost one with the Font... So if I open up, I can actually let people reform inside of me" He said, before chuckling. "Imagine being digested only to wake up in the stomach you thought you'd just left"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:26 am

Shiro listened intently as he cleaned himself off, making sure his body was fully clean before, out of memory, shutting off the water once he was clean and rinsed off. He had grabbed a towel that was left for him and started to dry off as Cleo spoke. "I see. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole digestion part yet, but it actually feels really good to know that I'll be safe if I do get digested, or that I'm not offing someone by digesting them." Shiro smirked as Cleo mentioned his own power, putting on his trunks as he talked to Cleo. His trunks were the same kind as Cleo's, except blue and very tastefully showed off his bountiful booty while keeping it fully covered and letting his tails be free.

"Sounds pretty disorienting if you get used to waking up in the Font when that happens. But it also sounds like you get to keep a full belly for quite a while if the 'meal' is willing to stick around."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:16 am

(Hey, you're kind of into Mpreg as well, right?)

"Some people just decide they'd rather spend all their time inside of others instead of even going outside" Cleo told him. "There's one of our friends, Tiger, I don't think he's seen the outside of somebody's stomach or balls for about... two years" Cleo remarked, before straightening up. "Don't be surprised if you don't get offers to climb up your ass for a while... Fonts, by the time we've got you all settled, the first thing I want to do is feel you suck me up that booty of yours" Cleo remarked with a grin, reaching around and giving Shiro's rump a squeeze.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay