Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:39 am

On a normal day in the city, a woman screams. Several people charge an armed man, trying to stop him from hurting anyone. However, they were too late. Blood drips from a young man, who collapses to the ground in pain. His chest is screaming in pain as he feels a white hot edge in there, and all he can think is that he wants this pain to stop. He feels his consciousness fade away as his life ebbs out of him, his eyes going fish like, and after a few more seconds, his vision is engulfed in black, and all his senses give out.

*Am I dead...? What's going to happen to me now...? Am I...just going to fade away...?*

"No. You will not fade away."

The young man can feel his mind being filled with life again. In his mind's eye he can faintly make out a pale, gentle golden glow.

"Life is always destined to end, but when someone's life ends, they are reborn into another world. In your case, however, you were killed because of a mistake I made. As such, in order to make it up to you, I'm going to reincarnate you immediately with your current self intact. Normally once you die in any world you can't revive again, but reincarnating into this world will bind your soul to it, and you'll forever reincarnate into it. You will be dropped into this world in a new form similar to your past one. You will also receive some new power to help you in this world. It is a world of exploration of every kind. Immerse yourself in this world and enjoy it to your heart's content."

The light engulfs his vision again, and all is white.

In the world of Rakuen, there exists all manner of different beings, be they satyr or centaur, elf or beast folk. The diversity of this world is due to the myriad numerous souls that enter and join the world, and are protected by the Font of Life, a beautiful waterfall from the heavens from which all life springs. One new arrival to this world is a young man who was murdered in an act of blind rage in his previous world, but has been given a second chance in this new world. The young man, known as Shiro, awakens floating in the water of the font of life with a start, his mind still fresh from the memories of his past life. "What the...where am I...? And why am I in this lake...?" Shiro then noticed the water flowing from the sky, and promptly shut up. He picked up pretty quickly that he was not in his normal world, and set about reaching the shore before asking anymore questions. Once he was out of the water and on a beach of some sort, he took a look at himself and noticed that he was now wearing a new set of clothes. A dark blue shirt and pants made of a material he wasn't familiar with. He was also wearing sandals on his feet, but what really caught his attention were the snow white fox tails above his bountiful booty, and having another thought, he reached a hand up to feel fox ears on his head as well. He wasn't a human anymore. "Dammit, what's going on here?!" Shiro was completely lost at this point, and needed some kind of guidance.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm

"Alright, hey, just relax, buddy" came the confident and composed voice of another male as he approached Shiro. The man in question looked to be about the same age as Shiro himself, though perhaps with more muscle tone in his slender body. He was tanned-skin but not exactly dark, and his blonde hair was long enough that it could almost be considered a mane, perhaps emphasized by the slender tail he possessed that ended with a patch of fur.

Most distracting of all though, was that this young man was only wearing one piece of clothing; A seemingly tight pair of bright red speedo swimming trunks that did absolutely nothing to hide the clearly defined, and oversized bulge of his junk inside of it. He wasn't freakishly huge, but he was definetly bigger than normal humans, and bigger than anything Shiro had ever seen.

The fit young lion came to knee beside Shiro. "You've got a lot of questions, I know buddy" He told Shiro. "But just take a moment to chill and accept the situation, alright? You're in no danger here, okay? My name's Cleo, do you remember your name at all?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:00 am

Hearing the lion demi talk made Shiro jump, but seeing him made the kitsune demi blush heavily, not only from his toned body and lion like features, but also the crazy size of his genitalia. His junk was larger than anything possible by humans, and was definitely the biggest that he'd ever seen. His voice did make him calm down though, and Shiro took another breath. Whatever this place was, it felt much more relaxed and safe than his old world. "Uh... Shiro. My name is Hisagi Shiro. Hisagi is my family's name, Shiro is my given name." Calming down, he remembered the events that led him here, and he quickly removed his shirt, more concerned about his chest at this point. "Whoa, there's no scar or anything... The last thing I remember before waking up here was being stabbed in the chest... Someone attacked me with a knife, and they severed an ephemeral artery, so I bled to death... Then I remember a light, and a voice... After that, I was in that water..."

After taking another breath, Shiro felt his ears again. The fur was incredibly soft, softer than anything he had ever felt before, and using a few snaps to confirm, his hearing was much better than ever before. He also took another look behind him. His tails softly pivoted as he stood, allowing him to maintain much better balance than ever before, even when he leaned at weird angles. He could also see past his tails that he now had quite the ass. It was incredibly large for his weight, plush, and perfectly shaped. Taking another breath, he turned to Cleo. "So Cleo, is it normal for people to change when coming here? I was definitely a human before coming here. I didn't have fox ears or a single tail, let alone nine. My ass was also definitely not this big. It wasn't small by any means, but it wasn't this large." Shiro's ass was large enough, and his hips wide enough, that it made him look very feminine, especially compared to the more masculine lion demi next to him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:43 am

Cleo just crouched beside Shiro, waiting patiently for the newly-arrived kitsune to come to his own senses. It was quite clear that this Cleo was used to such encounters, merely waiting for Shiro to finish asking his questions.

"Well, Shiro, you're now in the world of Rakuen" Cleo told him. "You've just emerged from what we call the Font of Life, because that's where all the new arrivals and non-natives come from, talking about different words and different lives, usually which have been cut short, by the sounds of things" Cleo explained. "As for the animal parts that you have, and that jiggly-looking butt of yours, I'm not really sure... To be honest, both transformations are pretty common here, so maybe how you emerge from the Font is a reflection of your true nature, or something... If you so wanted, I'm sure we could find you places to change even more, or restore your old look"

Cleo smiled and stood up. "Well, as I said, I'm Cleo, I'm... people coming through the font have called me a... 'life guard', whatever that is... I'm kind of here to help you get used to, what I'm sure is to you, a strange new world"

Cleo grinned, putting his hands on hips, proudly and unashamed. "I'll give you a warning though, I hope you're open minded, because... well, the people of Rakuen are very... affectionate, mentally and physically, if you get what I'm saying"

"For instance... since it seems you can't take your eyes off it, you're more than willing to come and feel up my crotch" Cleo told him. "You can even come and stick your hands down my trunks if you want... but, just so you know, I'm gonna want to touch that butt of yours" Cleo told him, smirking.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Shiro listened intently as Cleo explained the world to him, trying to understand what happened and where he was. It made him fee better that he wasn’t a special case in regards to ending up here, and be was quick to catch on. “I see. I guess I’ll just try to make the most of my situation. It isn’t every day that you get another chance after being killed. As far as the fox parts and my butt, I think I’ll keep them. Not gonna lie, I kind of like having a larger ass. The kitsune has always been a creature I can relate to, so being one now is pretty cool.”

Hearing what Cleo had to say about Rakuen’s inhabitants made Shiro blush a bit, but it was definitely exciting. When Cleo offered to let the kitsune feel up his crotch in exchange for a bit of butt squeezing, the kitsune turned bright red and flustered, but he seemed a bit excited as well. “Oh...Wow... That’s a major culture shock... I’m fully open minded and willing to try anything, but the world I came from was incredibly conservative and not very open... But hearing that open of an offer like that... It’s actually really refreshing.” Shiro smiled here, his body relaxing as he started to realize just how suited he was to Rakuen. “I’ll take you up on your offer Cleo. I just hope you don’t mind an amateur’s touch.” A bit shyly, Shiro reached out and felt the bulge in Cleo’s speedo. His junk was massive, and felt incredibly warm. Plus the shape was incredible. “Jeez... I can think of so many guys who would have killed for a cock and sac this large.”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:46 am

Cleo gave a smirk of amusement at Shiro's awe at the size of his package. "If you think that I'm big, you should see some of the guys back in town... But, I guess I'll bask in the admiration for now" He said, with a chuckle, before he took Shiro's wrists into his grip and pressed both of Shiro's hands a lot more firmly onto the bulge that was crotch. Shiro would not only feel the heat and the mass, but he'd also easily feel it moving, starting to get semi-erect at the kitsune's attention. "Don't worry, I get the feeling you won't be an 'amateur' for very long" He assured Shiro with a grin, as he rubbed Shiro's hands along the bulge of his tightly packed, nearly arm-length cock. He even made Shiro's hands rub down the sides, to get a feel for his hot, pineapple-sized balls, which could be heard sloshing from his touch.

Cleo smirked as he watched Shiro's face as he guided him, before grinning. "Now it's my turn" He told Shiro, before releasing his wrists, and then reaching around to grab the cheeks of Shiro's ass. He pulled him closer, so that he and Shiro were now almost chest-to-chest, with Shiro's own, no doubt growing arousal, forced against the oversized junk of Shiro. Cleo grinned wider as he squeezed and jiggled the plush, bountiful booty of the kitsune before him. "Mmm... that's a real squishy ass you've got there" Cleo purred. "Yeah, I think you'll be popular here... I bet that ass would feel great... around my cock" Cleo whispered huskily. "And probably around my face too" Cleo said, before chuckling. "...I know I should be helping you get your bearings, and walking you to town, but... this ass-" He gave Shiro's butt a playful spank. "...if I have to watch this shaking all the way back to Brightshore, I think I'm gonna lose it, so... how about, as a little payment for my... assistance..."

He gripped the cheeks a little tighter, pressing and pulling them apart. "...You let my put my cock, in your ass, and I'll give you a REAL Rakuen welcome" Cleo whispered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am

When Shiro felt Cleo press his hands more firmly against the lion demi's cock and balls, he got a better feel for the size. Shiro's own cock wasn't small, about 8 inches, but it looked positively minuscule compared to Cleo. He also shivered in pleasure and murred as he felt Cleo squeezing and jiggling his rump, letting out a small eep at his booty getting smacked. Now that it was bigger, Shiro's ass was a lot more sensitive and receptive to touch. "Would I even be able to take your cock...? It's as long and thick as my arm..." Hearing what Cleo whispered into his made Shiro freeze for a moment, his face blushing eternally. He instinctively buried his face in Cleo's chest, taking a deep breath before coming back up to face Cleo.

"I guess virginity is a trait that isn't going to give me much use here... All right. I don't know if I can stretch enough to take your cock, but if I can, then you're more than welcome to take me." Shiro would be able to stretch easily to take Cleo's cock, a perk of his transformation.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:08 pm

"Oh, don't worry, you'll stretch... here in Rakuen, there's no such thing as 'too big', literally" Cleo assured Shiro with a smirk, before he reached down to the front of his tight, red trunks. They were somehow, unbelievably, holding up against the strain of the clearly defined, swelling package which it contained.

With a grin at Shiro, Cleo loosened the string at the front of his trunks. Within seconds, the waistline slid away downwards as the long bulge rose up, and suddenly out flopped the long, thick cock of the lion lad. It was a sight to behold. With it pressed between the two of them, the hot, hard member was long enough to be pressed between their chests.

"Fonts, that feels better!" Cleo exclaimed with a sigh of satisfaction, no longer contained by his trunks. He pressed them the rest of the way down to his ankles, to further expose those massive, now gurgling, testicles filled with cum.

"Take a moment to... get to know it, I know it catches newbies off-guard" Cleo said with a chuckle, now putting his hands on his hips whilst his cock was caught between the two bodies.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Shiro was pretty taken aback at the massive size of Cleo's cock now that it was fully erect. It had to be almost two feet in length, maybe even a bit more, and was radiating heat. He could also hear the lion demi's huge sac gurgling, seeming to be quite eager to pump the kitsune full of lion cum. The sight was incredible, as was the feeling of it against his chest. Shiro took a deep breath to calm down, catching a large whiff of the powerful scent of Cleo's arousal with his stronger fox sense of smell. "I'm going to be honest, the smell is kind of intoxicating... It's definitely arousing, but also calming, if that makes sense."

As if to prove him calming down, Shiro reached down to start to remove his own garments as well. He had already taken off his shirt when he checked for his stab wound, so all he had to take off was the blue pants, undergarments, and sandals. He turned out to be wearing a similar blue speedo to Cleo's own speedo, which was able to contain his very plump rump where clothes from his old world would have only ended up looking like thongs with an ass like this. He removed those as well, turning as he did so to give Cleo a better look at his rump. It looked positively dreamy, and yet fit his form very well when taken into account with his wide hips. Shiro looked pretty feminine, and if not for the lack of breasts and obvious male genitalia that was dwarfed in size by the lion demi, he could almost pass for female if he grew his hair out. "This is definitely a new experience for me, but I have to say that it's pretty liberating, and also exciting."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Cleo bit his lip as he looked down at Shiro's now openly exposed ass, it's great jiggly mass free for all to see. He let out a strained breath as he stared at the ass that he already couldn't get off of his mind. Once again, Cleo reached out and grabbed Shiro's ass, pressing his cheeks apart before sliding the shaft between the cheeks, not penetrating but pressing the butt cheeks themselves around his huge cock, which he grinded against Shiro's asshole.

"...Hnngn..." Cleo murmured, before taking another breath. "So, ah, before I, uh, get stuck in, heh... second thing you should know about Rakuen; It doesn't matter how tight you are, you'll be able to stretch to take almost anything. Like, you won't believe the kind of things you can actually put inside yourself... stuff I'm more than willing to show you later" Cleo purred, using his hands to press Shiro's cheeks along his cock. "For now, let's start with this..."

At that, Cleo brought his shaft all the way down, and Shiro would feel the big, hot rubbery cockhead resting against his asshole, cheeks still held apart by Cleo's hands. Then, Cleo pushed in, slowly. As the head went deeper, the shaft would slowly follow. Cleo was bigger than any dildo Shiro may have used, and certainly longer. The incredible girth of the cock stretched Shiro's insides, the bulge of Cleo's cock visible beneath Shiro's skin, in his abdomen. Slowly, out of consideration for his new-found friend, Cleo would gradually bury his entire cock all the way to it's base, before letting Shiro's ass slap shut around it. Cleo panted with arousal, feeling the tight warmth of Shiro's insides all around his dick.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Shiro let out a small moan as his ass was grabbed, though his breathing was starting to get shaky as he felt Cleo's cock between his cheeks. "H-hah... It's so warm..." Shiro had to get used to the feeling, but he was able to listen when Cleo talked, and it made him blush more. "I look forward to it Cleo..." Before long, Shiro would be able to feel that massive cock start to push into him, drawing a sharp inhale and breathy moan from the kitsune. This felt wonderful, and he could only be amazed as he felt his insides being stretched, and he could see Cleo's cock in his belly. Shiro panted unsteadily as he was penetrated, though thankfully there was a tree to lean against as Cleo had hilted inside of him. "Oh gods... I've never been this full before... It feels incredible..."

Shiro had to get used to the feeling of the massive rod inside of him, but he turned around to Cleo after a bit and nodded, ready for the lion demi to go further. "All right... I'm ready..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:11 am

With a lustful grin, Cleo gripped Shiro's profound ass by it's sides, and started to drag his enormous cock back out a little bit, before pushing it back in. He groaned, taking it slow not only for Shiro's benefit so that he could adjust to his size, but also so he could enjoy the tight hole and the large buttocks wrapped around his shaft. It wouldn't take long however, for Cleo to start picking up speed, his own hips starting to loudly slap against the backside of the kitsune. Shiro could feel every twitch and pulse of Cleo's dick inside of him, the thrusts more than visible as it bulged out against Shiro's belly.

"Fuck... this ass is so soft" Cleo panted, still clutching Shiro's cheeks.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:56 am

Shiro moaned quite shamelessly as he was fucked by Cleo, the fact that he was a virgin quite obvious as even with the new stretchiness granted by Rakuen, he was still decently tight, though not painfully so. His ass would feel like incredibly warm, jiggly pillows around Cleo's cock, and as Shiro panted and leaned onto the tree for support, his tails ended up rubbing the bulge in his belly that was Cleo's cock, as well as gently wrapping around the lion demi's legs and massaging his gurgling sac. Shiro's tails had no strength in their wrapping or holding because they were new and had not developed strength yet, but their presence would definitely feel welcome.

"Fuck... This feels amazing..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:22 am

Feeling the soft fur of Shiro's tails brushing against the surface of his gurgling, oversized balls only served to heighten his arousal. Added to that was, looking down at Shiro's big, thick booty, it was actually impossible to tell how huge his own cock was, if not for the bulge of it's motions in the kitsune's stomach. "...Mmm, Font, FUCK, this ass is so GOOD!" Cleo growled with an ever-dominating lust, his hips slap slap slapping against the plush booty. This would carry on for several minutes, though it probably seemed a lot longer. Eventually though, Shiro's tails would feel Cleo's balls begin to pulse and twitch just like the enormous cock buried inside of him.

"....Hnnngn, okay..." Cleo panted as he didn't relent from his zealous fucking. "...Next... lesson..." He told Shiro, through pants and breaths. "...big balls... means... big... mmf... big... Oh, OH... BIG-!"

Cleo didn't get to finish his sentence, as he slammed himself as deep as he could, burying his crotch into Shiro's ass and his cock into his belly, which exploded, almost literally, with cum. Nothing Shiro had ever seen could equate to it, the amount of cum Cleo was blasting into him was impossible in his old world. It was like a hose full of thick cream was just constantly filling his gut. It filled Shiro's stomach up completely, making his belly bloat outwards, stretching out into an orb shape, though he felt no pain... only more pleasure.

The swelling wouldn't stop until it looked like Shiro was smuggling a beanbag chair inside of his belly. After that, Cleo panted and leaned against Shiro for a moment. "...big loads" He told Shiro, with a breathless smirk, one hand reaching to rub Shiro's full stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 am

All Shiro could do at this point was just moan, instinctually clutching ever so slightly around Cleo's cock as he was fucked. As they fucked, they ended up changing positions a bit, with Shiro on all fours as Cleo fucked him, their bodies shimmering with sweat in the gentle Rakuen sunlight. After a little while though, he could feel the pulsing and twitching that was normally in Cleo's cock in his balls as well. He heard the lion demi trying to give him another lesson about Rakuen, but Shiro ended up getting a more direct example, crying out as he felt Cleo climax in him. The intense deluge of lion cum filling him up and bloating out his belly was too much for Shiro, and he ended up climaxing as well, spraying the ground below the two of them with his own cum as his belly continued to swell.

When he finally felt Cleo stop cumming, his own climax finally stopped as well, and he collapsed onto his bean bag of a belly, now totally spent and breathless. As he lied there panting, he heard Cleo's words and murred happily and tiredly at the lion demi's rubbing of his huge belly. "...I can...see that now..." Shiro ended up sighing contently, and he ended up putting a hand on top of Cleo's hand. "That...was definitively...the most intense...climax...I've ever had..." He took a deep breath here, still not used to the feeling of being so full. "I didn't realize that being stuffed so comically full could feel so good... I could definitely get used to this... Was my ass as good as you hoped it would be...?" Shiro laughed a bit here, as it was probably a stupid question.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:07 am

"Oh man, if I wasn't buried balls deep in your ass right now, I'd be kissing it all over, you gorgeously big bootied fox, you" Cleo assured him with a chuckle, instead leaning over so that he could give Shiro's cheek a kiss instead. "I really hope you like feeling full, because I promise you, in Rakuen, it'll probably be happening a lot, and in many different ways" Cleo informed him, giving the swollen stomach a pat, feeling it jiggle and slosh with his own cum. "Don't worry about the cum, your body will absorb it naturally... what your body does with it though, well, that's a mystery only your body will reveal in time" He said, with a snicker.

"Now, I imagine you're getting a little... tired, after all of this" Cleo told him. "And it's quite a long walk back to Brightshore, probably too long for how big you are, so... There's another thing I want to show you, about how the people of Rakuen... get along, shall we say?" Cleo said with a smirk. "If you don't mind, Shiro... I'd like to put you in my belly, and carry you down the mountain before I let you out in town, is that okay?" Cleo questioned, casually and friendly, like it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Shiro blushed as he was complimented, but smiled and let out a small murr as his cheek was kissed. "If it's anything like this, that's something to look forward to..." Shiro murred happily when Cleo patted his belly, making the swollen orb slosh and gurgle. As Shiro listened to Cleo talk, he blushed heavily when Cleo suggested eating him to carry him to town. "Really...? That's just something that can happen here...?" Shiro couldn't deny that he wouldn't be able to make it far with how large his belly was at the moment. Ignoring the fact that his center of gravity was totally off, he'd tire out too easily. "Uh... Well, you've done nothing but make me feel comfortable with everything here, and this isn't my old world... All right, let's give it a try. You can belly me."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Cleo grinned, and gave Shiro's cheek another little kiss, before he started to pull his now flaccid, but still frankly enormous cock out from Shiro's behind. Going slowly, easing out bit by bit, until his cockhead popped out, and huge splashes of cum that hadn't been trapped in Shiro's stomach poured from Shiro's ass. Cleo grinned, and just for the hell of it, leaned down and gave one of Shiro's ass cheeks a long, slow lick across it. "Mmm... I bet it'll taste as good as it feels" Cleo quipped, before kneeling down behind Shiro, and lifting his feet up. Since Shiro was practically laying on his swollen belly, it wouldn't let him fall over or topple over or anything.

And then, it began, and Shiro felt it. Either side of his feet would feel the sides of Cleo's mouth as the lion started to gradually feed Shiro's feet past his lips and towards his throat. It didn't take long at all for Shiro's feet to have disappeared down out of sight and for Cleo to already be working up Shiro's legs. The blonde lifeguard was clearly well-experienced at what he was doing.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:27 am

Shiro murred a bit more as he felt Cleo pull out of him, the flaccid cock still having tremendous presence as it left Shiro's ass. He did shiver a bit in pleasure as he felt Cleo's warm tongue on one of his ass cheeks, not used to the sensation of being tasted but quite liking it. Shiro couldn't turn all the way to see Cleo start to eat him, but he could feel a soft, warm wetness envelop his feet and start to travel up his legs. Shiro let out a weak moan as he felt Cleo starting to devour him, clearly enjoying this sensation quite a bit. "Oh wow... I know that you're technically putting me where food normally goes, but it feels really good..."

Shiro's own mind was completely at ease, where if something like this happened in his old world, his survival instinct would be screaming at him to run away. He trusted Cleo, and did want to see where this would go.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:41 am

Cleo could only give a muffled murr of agreement to Shiro's statement, as his lips continued to work their way along Shiro's legs, and ultimately, his greatest physical asset. Once Cleo had reached Shiro's thighs, he slowed down, as he had to stretch his jaw wider to take in the wide hips and bubbly ass, which still dripped with his own cum. Of course, on the other side, Shiro's own cock was also being taken inside the mouth. Cleo let his tongue snake and slither along Shiro's shaft and sac, as well as along the crack between the cheeks. It would take a while, but it felt good for both of them all the way... Cleo could even feel his boner returning, as he eventually had all of Shiro's lower half, including his ass, inside of his mouth. Shiro's feet now touched the bottom of Cleo's stomach. His next obstacle? The big, sloshing belly full of his cum.
Nornico
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay