Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:36 am

"I'm glad you like it in here. And yeah, while you're in someone, you can technically stay inside of someone indefinitely if you wanted. I know a few guys who have permanent belly and ball residents, it's totally normal here." He pat his stomach as he felt Corey settling in, loving the feeling of being so full. Hearing Corey's question about movement made the neko laugh. "Honestly, a lot of practice. It isn't that you're heavy, part of getting reborn in Rakuen is your body adapting to be strong enough to move any weight you're carrying, outside or inside your body. The tricky part is balance, and I've had a lot of practice."

As he said this, Felaris stood up and stretched. Corey would be able to feel Felaris moving, his own cum splashing him in the face as the stomach sloshed with its contents. "Well, we've got plenty of daylight, but we should start to head back to town. We need to get you registered as a citizen and get you an apartment. Plus, this will also give you some time to rest. Brightshore, the town we're headed to, is about two hours away from here, so you have time. On the other hand, if you're not tired yet, I can answer any other questions you have." As Felaris talked, he was gathering his things. He had put back on his speedo, covering his junk fully and giving him his signature bulge, which was pressing against the bottom of his belly, and put on his beach shirt, leaving it unbuttoned since he wouldn't be able to button it up anyway. With all of his stuff and Corey's clothes in hand, or in pouch in the case of Corey's speedo, he began to make his way back to Brightshore, one of his hands resting on his burgeoning belly.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:31 pm

"T-two hours? You're going to carry me for two hours?!" Corey said in disbelief, even though he'd just learned that people sometimes simply stayed in somebody else's stomach permanently. Still, that was just time... The idea of his host being active and doing things whilst carrying him was a side of the bargain he'd yet to fully take in.

He shuffled his position a little to get into a lounged, sitting back position, before voicing a "Huh?" as he felt the bump that was Fel's bulging crotch right under the crevice of his ass. Corey's cock was still achingly hard, though he'd cooled down a little from outright horny to more of an excited wonderment. Nonetheless, his cock took up as much room as one of his limbs, and so was pressed against the very front of Felaris' stomach, easily showing to the world just how endowed his stomach occupant was. With cum sloshing all over him as well, he also noticed something about his cum... that it didn't taste like he expected, it actually tasted... fruity, and milky, almost like milkshake. "Oh wow... my cum, it... it tastes good... is that something else Rakuen does to your body...?" He asked, lazily.

Whilst Corey actually wanted to stay awake and experience every moment of being inside Felaris, of engaging with his host and enjoying this supremely intimate time together, the truth was that the heat and the comfort, as well as the swaying of the belly with Felaris' gait, it was indeed making Corey drowsy, the unicorn resting his head against the stomach wall like a pillow. "...I don't want to miss this..." He murmured. "...if I fall asleep..." He mumbled, though he couldn't finish his sentence. His last noise was an almost resigned sigh before he dozed off in Felaris' belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:14 am

"Yeah, it's easy. I've carried more than one person for much longer before, it's no big deal." Felaris was very casual as he said this, enjoying the warmth of the Rakuen sunlight on his belly as he made his way down the paved path from the Font to Brightshore. He purred a tiny bit as he felt Corey's ass press against his bulge through his belly, but didn't purr loud enough to be heard.

The further they walked along, he heard Corey's comment about his cum and it made him smile and pat his belly. "Yep, Rakuen gives your cum a flavor since there's a lot of it flowing into people's mouths or asses. I'd love to get a taste of yours sometime, and you can get a taste of mine too if you want. Mine tastes like mint chocolate ice cream." As he moved on he heard Corey murmur his words before falling asleep. He laughed and very gently patted his belly, slowing down his pace a tiny bit to give Corey more time to rest. "Sweet dreams newbie... This won't be the last time you're in a belly, trust me..."

As the sun reached the halfway mark of its descent through the sky, around 3 pm midday, the duo finally reached Brightshore, a bustling town on the shore of a beautiful beach full of people of various sizes and shapes. There were quite a few big bellied people there, and quite a few with large genitalia. As Felaris made his way towards the more ornate building towards the center of town, he got some greetings from a few people as he went along, a few taking the time to rub or pat his belly and ask about the obviously well endowed newbie inside. People were being gentle and respectful, but the attention would probably serve to wake up Corey if the unicorn hadn't been awoken by the sound of the bustling town outside.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:38 pm

All Corey could dream about in his brief slumber was Felaris... Understandable, since Felaris was the only person he'd met, but still... Corey's dreams were filled with the sights of Felaris' swollen belly, filled with either cum or people... watching the same happen to his balls... before the two were pressed tightly together somewhere, in somebody else... The last flickers of his dream involved blowing another load into Felaris's ass whilst trying to get his own lips over the neko's head... fucking and sucking him down at the same time...

Corey stirred, he could feel touches against him, and felt his cock feeling big and hard once again. The cum had drained a bit, but there was still some sloshing around with him. Corey gave a yawn and stretched out his limbs as best he could, his hands and feet pressing against the walls of the stomach he was contained inside. He finally realized that he could, just about, hear the bustling of other people, of civilization beyond the walls, and he realized that people could easily see his shape through Felaris' body. He blushed, wondering just how many people had seen him so far.... whilst still in awe at how in-his-stride and confident Felaris was about the whole situation.

"...wow, I feel... so refreshed..." Corey admitted. "I know it was only a couple of hours... right? But I feel like I've never had a better sleep than that before... I can see why people decide to stay" He remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:16 am

"Yeah, that's another great perk of Rakuen. Sleep here is way more restful than you've ever experienced. Also you're immortal as long as you drink the water and you don't age. Anyway, we're almost at the town's administration hall. There's a shower there where I can let you out, then once you've cleaned up we can get you registered as a citizen of Rakuen and get you settled into a home."

Felaris walked for a few more minutes with the touches until they reached the town's main hall. Upon stepping inside, a taller guy with what looked like dragon plating on his skin with blonde hair waved to the neko, mostly naked behind the admin counter. "Hey Fel, you bringing in a newbie?"

"Yeah Akumu, we got a new guy. He's a real cutie, and he's really hung. I'm gonna get him out of my belly and cleaned up then I'll introduce you."

"Can't wait!"

After this brief exchange, Felaris stepped into the shower room and took a large private stall for himself. He set his stuff to the side where it wouldn't get wet, and stripped down to naked again, setting both his and Corey's clothes to the side as well. He then turned on the water and started to wash off a bit, massaging his belly. "All right, I'm gonna let you out now, so how do you wanna come out? I can spit you back up the way you came, or I can send you the rest of the way through my body and out the back way. It'll be clean, and it's up to you. Which would you prefer?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:05 pm

"Wow, it's that easy to settle down?" Corey murmured whilst Felaris walked. "Oh, hey, by the way... I meant to ask you, but I ended falling asleep" Corey began, his face going a little red again, as he leaned quite contentedly against the walls of Felaris' stomach, bringing one hand up to idly trace his finger along whatever contours in the flesh he could find. "I was just curious, since you said you've carried more than just one person, for longer than just this... well, I was wondering... How many people have you had in here at once?" Corey questioned. "And, uh, how long have you had somebody in here, too?" He added. Though he might have tried to hide it on the outside, he certainly couldn't hide the slight throb of his cock from Felaris, who'd easily feel it. The unicorn was clearly excited by whatever potential answers the kitsune had.

After a while, he heard Felaris arrive somewhere, and start speaking to somebody. Though he couldn't hear the outside of it too well, he could hear Fel's side of the conversation pretty easily. Corey blushed once again when Fel called him cute, even harder when he called him hung, which also made him harder too. He could feel Felaris moving and then stop, before hearing the water of the shower drum down upon the roof of his chamber. "Oh, um, well... I've never done either, so, uh... I'll leave it up to you, Felaris, suprise me" Corey said with a smile. "Do, uh, do you need me to do anything?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:43 am

"I don't need you to do anything. Just relax and enjoy the ride. And my record is eight people at once in my belly. And the longest I've ever had someone in my belly is one month." As he said this, Felaris smiled and relaxed his body. As he did this, Corey would feel his feet get pulled deeper into Felaris's body, and the rest of him would follow soon. Corey was getting pulled along the neko's insides, getting squeezed along and massaged, drawing moans from the cat boy. Eventually, Corey would feel his feet press up against a valve, and they would start to press through it. He would then feel warm air and warm water running over his feet. This feeling would start creeping up his legs as Felaris squeezed his body out gently from his ass. After a few moments, Corey's head was free of the neko's ass. He was back outside of Felaris. The neko turned around and extended a hand to Corey, and the unicorn would see that Felaris's belly was flat again. He had pushed out whatever cum wasn't absorbed into his body when he let Corey out.

"So how was your first time inside of a belly?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Whilst the idea of spending about thirty-odd days inside of a stomach was incredible to Corey, the very idea that this slim, trim neko had at one point held eight entire people inside of his stomach was rather mind-blowing; With how snug it was now just with the unicorn, how tightly packed must it have been with seven others! And how big would that have made Felaris?! Everytime the neko replied to a new question, Corey was always amazed by the answer.

"Huh?" He mumbled in surprise as he felt his feet slip down out of the chamber, starting to stretch his formerly coiled up body back upright once again. "Oh wow..." Corey gasped with a smile, putting his hands on the walls around him as he felt himself sinking lower, being pulled through Felaris' lower body, his hard cock firmly pressed between himself and the walls, with Felaris no doubt feeling the thickness and the heat of the unicorn's member with every inch that he travelled.

He'd feel the air on his feet, as well as the water raining down upon him, which travelled up his legs as more of him slipped out. Eventually, all of Corey would be free, and the unicorn covered his eyes for a moment, the light so bright for a few seconds before he adjusted. It already felt so strange to move about so freely, the snugness of the stomach already a stark contrast the world he'd returned to. When he lowered his hand, he'd see that Felaris was holding his own out for him, and that his cum-bloated belly was flat once again. With a smile, the unicorn took the neko's offering and pulled himself up to his feet.

"It was amazing, Fel, I can't wait to do it again some more" Corey told him, happily. "Honestly, I loved it, thank you so much for carrying me here"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:35 am

"No worries, I'd be happy to carry you around any time you want, or to be your passenger if you prefer. But for now, we should get cleaned up so you can get registered and set up here." With that said the two started to get cleaned up, the neko helping the unicorn get washed as he still readjusted to the light and free movement. "Ya know, one of my friends is running the counter right now, but he's almost done for the day. If you're up for a bit more fun, we don't mind keeping you company for your first night in Rakuen. We're both off work tomorrow."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:36 pm

As they showered together, Corey washed off all of the stomach fluids that had clung to his skin, leaving him feeling warm and smooth, and like he'd never even been anywhere. He ran his hands through his blue hair, quietly marvelling at everything he'd already been through and just how... relaxed, it had left him. Relaxed and yet, energized... In his old life, he'd never really been the most confident or ambitious, but now that all had begun to change, thanks to a beacon of light named Felaris, who just by his own good nature, had opened the unicorn's eyes and mind.

"Oh, really?" Corey asked, turning to Felaris when the neko spoke about having some more fun. "Well, if neither of you mind, then I wouldn't say no to staying in your company a little longer" He told Felaris with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:46 pm

"Sweet! Well, let's get cleaned up then I can introduce you two." Felaris stretched out and got cleaned up as well. He wasn't as in need of a shower as Corey was, but he definitely enjoyed it. Once the duo was clean, they got dried off and dressed up with Felaris wearing his speedo, his beach shirt which was still unbuttoned, a set of beach sandals, and a pair of sunglasses on his head with a backpack carrying his stuff. He led Corey out to the reception hall. Sitting at the counter was a blonde, taller, more toned guy with emerald green eyes and slightly more tanned skin. He was shirtless and only wearing a speedo like Felaris, but on top of being more toned he had slightly wider hips and a bigger ass than the neko. He had what looked like scale shaped ornaments on his body and face, but they were a part of his body, and he had a scaly tail that seemed kind of draconic. He saw the duo and smiled, waving them down.

"Hey Fel, is this the new guy? He definitely seems hung if that bulge is any indication." He smiled and turned his gaze to Corey. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Akumu Owari, and I'm one of the receptionists here. We handle requests for residents and get new people registered as citizens of Rakuen. Speaking of which..." Akumu pulled out a few documents and got ready to take down information. "Since we're going to be registering you as a new citizen, I just need some information from you. Your name, age, world you lived in before coming to Rakuen, that stuff."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:44 pm

More out of habit than anything else, Corey put all his clothes back on, not just his speedos. Once he was garbed back in his arrival vest and pants, he looked at Felaris, taking in his appearance. He thought about stripping back down to his speedos, but a mixture of both laziness and a certain not-quite-readiness kept him clothed, for now. As they left, Corey caught sight of himself in a mirror, for the first time, since he'd been too distracted at the Font to check his reflection out. He marvelled at his own blue hair, and his yellow eyes, which caught him off guard. He posed a little, just to see how noticeable his junk bulging out was, and blushed when he realized how obviously well-endowed he was. After that, he followed Felaris so that he could meet Akumu.

Corey had to take his time looking Akumu up and down, drinking in his appearence, and just how much more... bigger, he seemed, than Corey. Those muscles and that ass... mmm, Corey bit his lip a little, before he realized Akumu was talking to him, and came back to reality.

"Hi, Nice to meet you" Corey greeted as Akumu spoke to him, before nodding as Akumu asked for his details, though he paused a little when Akumu asked him what world he was from. "Uh, well, my name is Corey Silva, I... well, I was 22, and I'm from, uh, Earth?" He said, almost confused as if he could be from anywhere else.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:48 am

"All right, pretty standard arrival from Earth... I'm gonna assume that you're from a plane of existence that didn't have magic or stuff like the Font, that's where a lot of us came from before coming here." Akumu wrote down Corey's information and filled out some paperwork before filing it away and handing a large key to Corey.

"This is the key to your apartment. Felaris and I will guide you to your new place, but first I just wanna touch on a few things. First off, Felaris probably told you this already, but we don't need to eat food here in order to survive, just drink the water from the Font. We do have food though, and there's no real penalty for eating a ton of it, but most people just prefer to swallow each other and drink water. Second, we don't use any kind of currency in Rakuen. Generally you can get essentials like water and luxury items like food for free, and for other things a simple 'favor' will be plenty to get what you need. If you have any practical or trade skills and want to use them, we can set you up with a workspace and all the supplies you need. Death isn't a concern in Rakuen either. If something happens to you you just wake up in either the Font or your bed, whichever is closer at that time. Most people don't digest others, but it can happen, so you don't have to worry in that regard. Our only real rule here is don't hold someone in your body against their will. Other than that, all that's left to say is 'Welcome to Brightshore, Rakuen,' and 'enjoy the first day of the rest of your afterlife.'"

Akumu smiled and got up out of his seat, walking into the backroom with Corey's file. He came out after a bit wearing a similar shirt to Felaris with his speedo, and had a bag of stuff too. "All right, now that that's done, I'm done for the day too." Felaris smiled here before turning to Corey. "Well, look at you. Only your first day here and you've already got two incredibly sexy escorts. So what'cha wanna do first? We can look around town some more, or we can show you to your home right away, which would you prefer?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Corey's brow furrowed in thought as he mulled over Akumu's words... So people here weren't just possibly from different worlds besides Earth, but also entirely different 'planes of existences'? Just where did some of these people come from? He put that wonderment aside for now as Akumu carried on with getting Corey oriented to a new life in Rakuen. "No money, huh? That's pretty cool, and it's cool that everyone's cool with it" Corey remarked with a smile. So, there was no emphasis on material or financial wealth in Rakuen, or at least Brightshore... Seemed that people's happiness was the most important aspect of life here.

He continued to nod along as Akumu explained the lack of death and the act of reformation, before smiling widely as the dragon-demi finished his introduction. The world seemed so much simpler, easier, and... better now. Already, Corey was starting to feel comfortable, confident, and at home with everything.

He was, however, still prone to blushing a little, his face getting a little red at just how proud Akumu was of his and Felaris' sex appeal. "Well, I didn't really get to see much of Brightshore on the way in, so I guess I should really look around the place before I get settled, you know?" Corey remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:33 am

Felaris smiled and nodded in response to this. "Sounds good to me. We still have plenty of daylight so we can get a good look around the city." Akumu nodded in agreement, and then the trio was on the march again. Felaris and Akumu led Corey around the city, showing him the sights and getting him a few gifts along the way. The city had a lot of different shops available for the citizens, including various restaurants, shops of various types of materials and supplies, and a few shops that could only exist in a place like Rakuen, such as a shop that sold rather revealing clothes that emphasized large bellies and sacs.

As they made their way through the city, stopping off for a drink of water, they eventually came upon Coco Banana, one of the most popular spots in the city. Akumu smiled as they passed by and stopped the group. "This is one of the more fun locations in the city. It's a kind of strip joint, but vore is a pretty big focus here. If you go in you're basically gonna come out either with a big belly, inside someone else's body, or both. Or you're gonna be in there until the next day." Akumu smirked as he said this, and Felaris playfully nuged him in the side. "I think that's just you Akumu." Felaris then turned to Corey here. "Akumu is a really big fan of this place. He's usually here when he's not working."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:53 pm

"This place is incredible, it's like some kind of... paradise" Corey said in awe, after all the sights that the local pair had shown him. And the people! He'd only tentatively greeted people so far, but good grief, the sheer size of some of them! At one point a big, muscular horse-anthro wearing only a pair of incredibly-strained speedos strutted past them, with balls enormous enough that it looked like Corey, Felaris and Akumu would all fit in there without the horse even noticing... and the stallion's wink at Corey as he walked past suggested that he'd had the same idea...

Corey marvelled at every storefront, especially the ones the emphasized Rakuen's diverse quantities of size and the vorish lifestyle of it's people. He second-looked almost everyone they passed, unable to keep himself from ogling, almost bordering on gawking. In fact, when Akumu stopped in front of Coco-Bannana, Corey had had his eyes elsewhere and accidentally bumped into the back of the dragon, gasping in suprise when his, by now quite well defined, bulge bumped right into the crevice of Akumu's big ass. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Corey said quickly, his face flushing red again. Seeing how this clearly hadn't bothered the dragon in the slightest, Corey just carried on listening to the two of them, as he took in the sight of the incredible strip-club before them.

"I can see why..." Corey murmured, as he could catch sight of the performers in the 'outdoor' terrace, dancing on tables and the long stage that stretched from inside. "And you can see, feel, all this... for free? Wow..." Corey whispered in awe. "No wonder you'd want to stay... I wonder how long it'd take me to try and leave if I went in" Corey said with a chuckle. "If it's anything like Felaris' stomach, the definitely at least a day..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:38 am

Akumu felt Corey bump into his ass bulge first, and just smiled and ruffled Corey's hair. "No worries, though if I didn't have on this speedo you'd probably get sucked in junk first, and trust me, getting vored with clothes on is not comfortable." Felaris rolled his eyes and the duo kept talking, and seeing Corey gawk at the club made them smile before Akumu chimed in.

"There's really no maximum limit, so it depends on how long your stamina holds out. The Font's water is good at letting you keep at it, but if you drink it and then immediately have sex you're gonna end up pregnant even though you're a guy." Felaris poked Akumu in the tummy here, making the dragon demi blush deeply. "Yeah, I've made Akumu pregnant before. You can't give birth in Rakuen without assistance, so you basically have a permanently round belly that grows with the new person growing inside you until you decide to get it removed." Akumu blushed more before shaking his head and turning to Corey. "Anyway, you'd probably get overwhelmed by Coco-Banana right now, so we're gonna keep showing you around, but if you wanna check it out sometime hit me up. It's always more fun with more people."

The neko and dragon demi continued to show the unicorn around Brightshore, picking up a few treats and clothes for Corey along the way, though they were notably pretty skimpy or revealing, which was a norm in Rakuen. Eventually the trio reached a large residential area full of two story apartments that looked incredibly nice, definitely upper class back in Corey's world. They led him to an upper level apartment that had a back balcony facing the ocean and the sunset. "Well, here we are. This is your place. Just put that key in the keyhole and turn it, and this place is all yours."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm

Whilst the idea of being caught in clothes whilst being devoured didn't appeal much to Corey either, the suggestion that the speedo had been all that was between Corey and a trip up Akumu's ass right there and then was definitely an arousing thought. 'Suprise buttsex' used to be a joke back in his world, but 'suprise anal vore' was on an entirely different level, and also entirely possible, and probable.

Thoughts of Akumu's ass were derailed by their discussion about the power of the Font's waters. "Wait, did you say pregnant?" Corey asked in surprise, before listening to Felaris explain how such a thing worked, and teasing Akumu. Corey could only wonder and imagine how Akumu looked with a big, round, pregnant belly. The unicorn shuddered at the thought, and felt heat in his pants from the mental image. "So, uh, how long were you pregnant for, Akumu?" Corey asked, trying to distract himself, although he realized that the answer probably wouldn't exactly cool him down much either.

"Oh wow..." Corey breathed, looking out over the fence from the stairs up to his door, just admiring the beautiful view his new home had. "That's... that's incredible" He remarked, before idly putting his key in the lock. The key hummed, and glowed a soft blue colour, before the key suddenly shrunk down to a much smaller size, along with the lock itself. The door opened up to reveal the apartment.

Although there were traces of modernization, it seemed Corey's inner fondness for fantasy and adventure had resonated with the decor of his apartment; His home looked rather regal, with furs and ornate wood finishings. Stone statues of scantily-clad, well-endowed heroes dotted the place, along with ceremonial weapons and shields, that resembled legendary and fictional ones, hung on the walls. His bed was large, easily fit for a king, and in his bathroom, along with a shower, instead of a bath-tub, it seemed like he had a whole hot-spring pool to himself. His home had turned into a hero's paradise sanctuary.

"...holy fuck..." Corey whispered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:54 am

"Well, we don't really age here, and time flows differently from Earth, so you might not believe me, but I carried that bun in the oven for 20 years. It was pretty freaking hot having a big round stomach all the time." "I'll say." Akumu nudged Felaris in the shoulder here, blushing still. That kind of teasing kept up until they got into Corey's apartment, with both of them giving a whistle showing they thought it was cool. "Wow, this is pretty awesome!" "I'll say. This feels like a player home of an accomplished MMO player." As they looked around, they set their stuff down in the living room, and turned to Corey, Felaris speaking here.

"Well, welcome home Corey. And with that, what would you like to do now? The theming of your house screams hero or ruler of some kind." As they spoke, the two hotties removed their shirts and sandals, leaving them in just their speedos again, and they sat down on the bed next to each other, but with one leg turned up on the bed inwards, and plenty of space for Corey between the two of them, with Akumu speaking next. "And I personally always imagine kings or heroes always getting the girl, or guys in this case. So what say you brave hero? Are you ready to claim your prize?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Corey's eyes went wide. Twenty years! Twenty years with a swollen orb always attached to you! Corey may have been adjusting well to Rakuen, but even that was something he just couldn't comprehend. It seemed he was destined to be always suprised, and always aroused, by every piece of new infomation he gleamed about something, or someone. Just the idea of knowing somebody could be knocked up for so long... thoughts swirled of doing it to others and having it done to him...

Seeing Akumu and Felaris, now clad in only their speedos, presenting themselves to him... It was what tipped Corey over the edge, finally. As soon as Akumu asked if he was ready, Corey yanked off his shirt and threw it aside, shoved down his pants and threw it aside. Pulling his own speedos off caused his enormous junk to spill out and stand to attention, eager for the same. Indeed, his balls seemed larger than before, having gone from coconuts to water-melons, it seemed, and his cock had thickened to match. He walked over to the pair of them, his hard dick throbbing between them. "I, uh..." Corey began, before licking his lips. "You might wanna... decide how you're going to handle me, guys, before I get kinda... too into this..." Corey said, chuckling just a little maniacally, drunk on this feeling of horniness.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay