Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:41 am

Felaris let out a mix of a moan and a dominant growl, very much enjoying the feeling of Corey's cock in his ass and stimulating every inch of his insides up to his stomach. He reached a hand down to play with the unicorn boy's nipples as they fucked, another hand rubbing the bulge that Corey's cock made in his ass. "Well, thank you Corey... Ngh! I take good-ngh-care of it... And I gotta say... Ngh! You're definitely gonna-ngh-fit in here well..." Even between his sexual grunting, Felaris had his trademark snark, clearly used to this more than Corey wasy.

Even so, each bounce on Corey's cock drew a bit more noise from Fel, his cock throbbing harshly against Corey's abdomen. Felaris had a thing for big cocks, since the stretchy nature of all of Rakuen's residents and newcomers meant that they could rub every inch of his insides, which was a huge turn on for the neko. This could be seen as their bodies started to shimmer with sweat, Felaris was very close to climax, but his stronger control over his libido and more prolonged stamina meant that Corey would be the one to cum first and push Felaris over the edge once his belly started to fill up and swell out with Corey's seed.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:35 am

Corey let out a mewl of delight in between his moans of pure arousal when he felt Felaris tweaking at his nipples. He could also feel Felaris' own cock, which wasn't at all insignificant, bouncing and grinding up against the surface of his midriff. Wanting to at least show some kind of willpower, Corey let one of his hands, just one, drop away from clutching Fel's ass and instead held his cock, running his hand along it in tune with the bouncing ass on his own dick. "Heh... I'll do my... hngn... best..." Corey managed to pant, a smirk briefly appearing through his lewd groans.

After a while, Corey's moans became louder and faster, and the only words capable of leaving his mouth was 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck'. Before he was taken over by the force of his release, however... a certain unicorn aspect of him kicked in that may have, perhaps, caught Felaris off-guard; Even though Corey's cock was a human one, regardless of it's size, it seemed that his cock... flared up, before blowing. So Felaris would feel Corey's dick swell out even more, it's throbbing head reaching deeper, the whole thing just... becoming even bigger, filling him up all the more, if only for a few moments.

And then Corey arched his back with a guttural scream as he let loose, blasting like a broken fire-hydrant into Fel's ass, a gyser of cum pouring into him from below. His belly would have been swollen and round in no time at all, but it would keep expanding for a bit as Corey's orgasm didn't die down in mere seconds, however.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:39 am

Felaris moaned out as he felt Corey stroking his cock, egging him on more and more. The unicorn boy was definitely testing his limits, but he was indeed caught off guard by Corey's cock head flaring up inside him. "Oh fuck... This is definitely unexpected..." He felt his abdomen swell with the solid presence of Corey's cock head before he felt the unicorn boy cum, the absolute torrent of cum quickly filling up and rounding out his belly, the sensation and pressure of being filled up making the neko let out a scream of pleasure, climaxing himself and beginning to paint Corey's torso and chest white as his belly kept expanding, ballooning up more and more as the two were caught in the throes of climax. Felaris would feel that Corey's orgasm wouldn't begin abate until his belly was well past nine months pregnant, looking like he had swallowed a small beach ball that was inflating in his belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:06 am

Corey was too overwhelmed by the sheer force of his own climax to really realize anything that was happening. Whilst he could certainly feel Felaris' twitching cock in his hand, and the ropes of cum the neko was shooting over his front, he was just so blown away by the feeling of all that cum, all HIS cum, flooding out through his cock. Even feeling, even seeing the swell of Felaris' belly through his groggy eyes couldn't contend for now with the intense amount of unbelievable pleasure completely washing through his entire body. He was, for the moment, a slave to his own orgasm.

And then, when it finally slowed an abated, Corey lay there panting, covered in glistening sweat and creamy neko cum. He barely rolled his head up to look at the form of an incredibly gravid Felaris, still sat on his enormous cock, filled with his seed, his own hot dick kept in his hand.

"...fuck... that was... incred..." Corey murmured, before the toll of such a release to an unaccustomed body finally hit him... And the unicorn rested his head back against the ground and passed out for a moment.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Felaris, far more accustomed to such intense releases, panted as he recovered from the intense orgasm and stuffing. He smiled as he saw that Corey had passed out, and just reached down and gently rubbed the face of the sleeping unicorn boy. "Welcome to Rakuen new guy..."

When Corey came to, he would notice that his head was lying on a pillow. He was still naked, his body being warmed by the gentle Rakuen sunlight, it not being super cool or super warm outside, just warm enough to be comfortable while naked. Felaris was sitting on the ground next to him, lying against a smooth rock and reading a book, his belly still fully gravid from their bit of fun. The two of them were totally clean and dried off, Felaris having cleaned them up once they were done. The neko seemed so casual despite carrying a stomach bloated huge with someone else's seed, using it to prop his book up while he read. When Felaris eventually noticed that Corey had woken up again, he smiled and set his book aside.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty. You feeling okay?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Although he hadn't been unconscious for very long, Corey still awoke from the debacle feeling more refreshed and full of energy than he ever had before. He opened his eyes once more to the beautiful sunlight and the comfortable temperature of the Rakuen climate. He realized he was naked, his massive cock and balls on full display, but had already come to terms with that situation, realizing how easy and how much better it was just to have his things on display, at least for now and at least in front of Felaris.

Speaking of the neko, his words would rouse Corey's attention and make the unicorn turn his head to the rock Fel was sunning himself on before he sat up. He stared at Fel's belly, bloated with his seed, and he couldn't help but snicker to himself. "Wow... Sorry, did I... do that?" Corey remarked as he looked at Fel's belly. "Uh, sorry about that, um... hope... it doesn't bother you too much, although..."

Once again, Corey was blushing, although it was clear he was already growing used to the way of the world... or at least, how Felaris handled it anyway. "...gotta say, from my perspective... you look... pretty fucking hot, you know, knowing that's... that's my cum, in you... you know"

(Aplogies if any errors or what, have had few drinks tonight)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 pm

(You're totally fine. I know the feeling.)

Hearing Corey talk and ask about his belly made Felaris chuckle, and so did Corey admitting that he found this hot. "I'm totally fine, this is an every day thing here. This isn't even the biggest I've ever been filled up to. There's a fox guy here with a cock the size of a person and balls the size of beach balls each on their own, and he's quite sexually active. And I'm glad you think this is hot. Depending on your tastes, you'll probably end up with a cum swollen belly soon enough too."

Felaris stretched here, not caring at all that every inch of his body was visible, and leaned on his belly lazily. "Then again, you'll probably spend half of your time in Rakuen with someone in your belly or balls, or you in their belly or balls."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm

"...a cock the size of a person? Wow, and I thought I was huge..." Corey remarked in surprise, his hand slipping down to feel his cock, and smile forming on his face. He wasn't quite ready for another fuck yet, but knowing that the big, long weight between his legs was his own cock, well, he couldn't help but touch himself a little. "Hmm... I do wonder how it feels, being filled up like that... so I'm sure I will" Corey remarked, still looking at Felaris' swollen belly in a mixture of awe and a certain sense of pride.

He blinked at Felaris' next statement though, cocking his head in confusion. "Wait, say that one again... somebody, in my belly? Or being in their belly? Or balls, did I hear that right?... What are you talking about? Are you saying people... eat other people?... even with their dicks?" Corey questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 am

"Yeah. It's actually really common here. Since we're all technically immortal as long as we drink the water of the Font, which is thankfully the primary source of water for Rakuen since it feeds all the rivers, lakes and the ocean, it means we're safe from harm, and vore is such a major fetish here that it's just a part of life. Some people here don't ever leave someone's belly, or they just go from one belly to another with water breaks every now and then. People just walking around with large bellies and sacs, bulgy or otherwise, is so common, that one of our shops is all about clothing for when you have a big belly or big genitalia. But instead of telling you, it might be better if I showed you."

felaris scooted closer to Corey here, ending up next to him, and smirking. "You're probably pretty tired still from that orgasm of yours, but we need to get to Brightshore so we can get you registered with the city and set up with your own place. The thing is, Brightshore is a few hours walk from here, and you're gonna go crazy if you just get a boner from following me and staring at my ass the whole way down, so how about this? I can swallow you and carry you back to town and you can get some more rest. If you want to of course."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Corey stared at Felaris as he listened to the neko explain how vore was such an everyday part of life in this new world that he'd found himself in. He looked at Felaris' already swollen belly, sagging and sloshing from how much cum that Corey himself put in there... he had to wonder, what it look like, what would it feel like... to have a person in there... and maybe how would it feel to be one as well? So many questions, all of which helped make Corey's cock stiffen a little more with every thought, and he wanted to know all the answers, to feel all the answers... he wanted to experience everything Rakuen could possibly offer him and his new form.

Corey blushed at the thought of staring at Felaris' ass all the way back to civilization, though the neko did have a point; With a bigger cock came a bigger libido, and Corey wasn't sure how much of that ass swaying and swaggering for a few hours he could take before trying to plough it into the dirt. However, when the offer came for Fel to swallow him...

"Yes!" Corey exclaimed in excitement, not even letting Felaris completely finish his sentence. He shifted so that he was on his knees and now faced Felaris. "Please, swallow me, I want to know how it feels" He said, smiling with eagerness.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:20 am

Felaris smiled wide as he heard Corey say this, and he moved towards Corey, getting on top of the unicorn boy and smirking. Corey would be able to feel Felaris's sloshy, warm belly squishing against his body as the neko licked up his torso, teasing him a bit. "Well, I won't say no to a willing meal..." Felaris sounded pretty teasing and a little possessive saying this, but he cleared his throat realizing that he had forgotten to ask an important question.

"That leaves a question though. Do you want to go in head first or feet first? You won't exactly be the only thing in my belly, so if you don't mind getting your head dunked into your own cream, I can swallow you headfirst. If you would prefer to see it happen though, I can start from your feet. Which would you prefer?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Feeling the press of that stomach, that stomach full of cum, cum that Corey himself had made, in just one go... Well, Corey's cock was too big too hide when his arousal had been stroked, and his slightly limp cock had begun to go rigid and firm once more, as Felaris just displayed and pressed his gorgeous form against the excited unicorn.

When Felaris presented the choice of how he could be swallowed, he said one thing that immediately swayed Corey's opinion. "Feet first" He said, almost as soon as Felaris had finished speaking. "I want to watch it happen, I want to... see you... swallow me..." Corey said, suddenly going red again as if he'd just realized what he was saying, and how ludicrous it would have been in his old world.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:16 am

Hearing the unicorn's wish and feeling his cock hardening against the neko's belly, Felaris couldn't help but smile at Corey's request. "Well when you say it like that, I'd be happy to oblige. Just relax and leave everything to me." With that, Felaris slowly began to creep down Corey's body, with the way Corey was resting on the hill letting him easily see as the neko reached his feet and, carefully, began to take them into his mouth. It had been a long time since someone had asked him to swallow them feet first, so Felaris was very intent on letting Corey see very detail, while also being just slow enough to really make the unicorn want it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Watching Felaris slip down along his body, Corey's eyes were wide and there was, admittedly, a little drool from the anticipation of what was going to happen. His body was... tense, but not in a bad way, like he was filled with eagerness yet knowing he was merely a spectator to the act. When Felaris' lips went over his feet, far beyond the capability of any normal person, Corey let out a little gasp of surprise. It was one thing to talk about it so casually, and another thing to actually witness the swallowing with his very eyes. His cock went rock hard, throbbing once more, and, annoyingly, blocking his view of Fel's face.

Corey had to reach one of his hands down and hold his huge cock down against his trim stomach, in order to watch Felaris slowly devour him unimpeded.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:42 am

Felaris slowly creeped his way up Corey's body, letting his tongue run over the unicorn's lower body as he started to vanish into the neko's mouth. Soon enough, he reached Corey's hips and ass, and he took the chance to get a good taste of the unicorn's rump, using his tongue to massage the cheeks while also getting a good taste. He didn't spend a ton of time teasing that ass though, and started to slowly creep up Corey's torso. As he did, Corey would feel the neko's soft lips creep up his cock and sides, leaving it up to Corey if he wanted to pin his arms to his sides or leave them free. He also started to rub his body in the spots that Corey was bulging out, letting Corey get a good feel of the inside of his body pressing against his skin.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Corey let out some soft mewls and moans of delight as Felaris' tongue invaded his behind, and his lips slipped over more and more of his body, but the unicorn refused to close his eyes to ecstasy, wanting to witness every moment, keeping his gaze fixed on Felaris' mouth, which grew steadily closer. Making sure he'd see Fel swallow his whole body, Corey quickly brought his other hand down to hold his throbbing, rock-hard and hot cock, and therefore allowing Felaris to trap his arms and make sure his head was the last thing to go.

With Felaris now entirely around his crotch, Corey let go of his cock, putting his hands to his sides and gasped as he felt Felaris' throat against his cock. The unicorn grunted and groaned some more, the feel of slick flesh against his member feeling so good. "Fuuuck, this is hot..." Corey panted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Corey would also feel some soft vibrations around his body, and especially in his cock and balls, which were now pinned in the neko's throat along with his ass. Felaris was purring, showing that he was enjoying Corey's taste immensely. To the unicorn, Felaris's pace was near unbearably slow, as the neko wanted to take his time and savor the new flavor as well as let Corey really savor his first time being eaten. However, not everything lasts forever, and soon enough, Corey would see his cock head vanishing behind Felaris's lips, which were now quite far up his chest, the neko's tongue lapping greedily at the unicorn's upper back and shoulders.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:37 pm

"Nnngn, fuck, you're gonna make me cum again..." Corey half-panted, half-whined as he felt soft drumming of Felaris' purring against his hefty balls and rigid, throbbing cock. The unicorn bit his lip, still determined to watch everything but doing all he could not let out anymore lewd moans and risk blowing another load all over the pair of them. He was almost thankful when his cock had finally passed through Fel's mouth, the blue-haired unicorn letting a sigh of almost relief before he carried on watching himself disappear into the deepness of the neko's maw. He could feel the hot, thick liquid of... well, what had to be his own cum at his legs, and marvelled at how much both he'd managed to fill Felaris with, and how the neko had even held so much...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:21 am

Felaris continued eating Corey, his lips slowly creeping up over the unicorn's shoulders. He gave the unicorn one more wink before his lips began to creep up over his head. The last part of Corey's body in the light was his head and horn, vanishing behind the neko's lips. Once Corey was fully locked away from the world, Felaris gave the bulge in his body that was Corey's junk one more rub before turning over to be sitting down and tipped his head back, swallowing one more time powerfully and sending Corey down the neko's throat until he was fully curled up in that stomach, up to his chest in his own cum.

Felaris was panting as he recovered from eating Corey, rubbing his belly gently, especially on the bulge where Corey's head was. "And there you have it... That's what being eaten is like... How are you doing in there...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Still looking down with awe, although at some point there was nothing left to see as all was left was his own head, Corey turned his gaze from the mouth to Felaris' face and caught sight of the wink, the playful yet almost assertive nature of which made Corey tremble a little... Knowing that Felaris was enjoying this just as much, if not more, than he was made him even more excited. Soon, he was bathed in darkness. Not a total darkness however, there was a pinkish hue to it somehow.

Corey gasped as he felt the touch to his junk once again, before feeling everything that was pressed against him shift, his own sense of gravity and space shifting as well when Felaris moved. Finally, he felt himself be perfectly vertical, and the rest of his body dropped into the stomach of Felaris with quite a big, wet plop into his own cum.

It was hot and sticky, perhaps because of all his cum, but it was also comfortable, even if it was tight. It was a plush comfort, like a perfectly warm hug, albeit rather wet. He could feel everything around him moving, and everything he touched, that was touching him, was Felaris. His whole world right now, was Felaris.

"Oh my Fonts..." Corey breathed, not even realizing he'd said 'Fonts' instead of 'God' as he might have normally. "I'm... I'm in you, I'm actually in you... holy shit, this is amazing!" Corey exclaimed, pressing his hands against the fleshy walls around him, splashing his cum as he did so. "This feels so... so cool, it's incredible... and people do this, like, all the time? And they stay in here for like, long times? Wow..." He said, happily, before giving a small little gasp as he felt Felaris rub his head through the stomach wall, now realizing how much Felaris could do, and how little Corey himself could do, in the situation, not that he cared, it only helped to turn him on to be so under control... He did wonder how it would feel to be on the other side, but he saved that thought for later.

"...aren't I weighing you down at all? How can you even move with me in here?" Corey questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay