Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Akumu would wink at passerby too, and even though his ears were pressed against his face, he could still hear some of them talking about him, either about how they wanted to fuck Blair’s ass(and Akumu’s face by extension) or how they wanted to be in Akumu’s position. He did smirk when he heard Tweed appear, the soft panda boy that he had given cubs to the last time he was here, and he could only murr in delight as the panda boy pressed into him, kissing the bulge pressed into his face. Blair and Tweed’s dirty talk was turning on the dragon boy immensely, and he wanted nothing more than to be face fucked by that pregnant panda while he was in this state. When Tweed came down and kissed him on the lips, he returned the kiss and smirked when he was thanked for the Cubs. “Something tells me it’s gonna be your turn to give me cubs the next time you see me, especially since I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be like this.” He winked at Tweed as he left, and gave one more wink to the audience as they made their way to the private suites.

Leones chuckled at the mention of him being the one making Corey super horny. “I think we all have that phase where the mention of stuff makes us horny. That’ll go away with time.” Felaris chuckled here as well, and decided that he would rather come out for now. “Well, that belly you gave me last night is almost gone. If you don’t mind an extra person joining you and Akky for some fun with our favorite puffer fish boy, then I could do with a refill so to speak. And getting me out shouldn’t be hard, all you gotta do is relax and let your body grab me, and it should squeeze me the rest of the way out through your rump. Or if you would rather spit me back up, just squeeze on the bottom of your belly and I should come out with no resistance, whichever is easier for you.”
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Corey drummed his fingers against his stomach thoughtfully, considering how he was going to release Felaris from his belly, before remembering that the Private Suites, or Leo's stomach, were fluid absorbent, and so he didn't have to worry about making a mess, from either the hot tub water or... any other kind of fluids. "Okay Fel, just give me a moment to get ready" Corey told him, as he emerged from the water, getting back onto the floor and making his way to the bed. He got onto his hands and knees on the bed, before pressing a hand on the top of his stomach. "Okay, here goes..." Corey said, before he grunted in effort as he tried to squeeze Felaris down, using both the pressure of his hand and the flexing of his insides to push the neko through his intestines, and soon enough through his rear end.

After a particularly sashaying walk through the club, Blair entered the Private Suite hallway and made his way over to Leone's room. He knocked on the door twice before letting himself in, and smiled upon seeing that Leo's belly looked full. Closing the door behind him, Blair sauntered over to the blue lion. "Well, Leo, it looks like we've got both our guests settled in place" He said with a grin, before crawling across the bed over to the buff lion.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Felaris idly twiddled his thumbs, waiting to see what Corey was gonna do, but then he felt pressure on top of him, and after a moment the valve at the bottom of the stomach opened up and grabbed Felaris. The cat boy was being gradually sucked the rest of the way through Corey’s body. The sensation of someone passing through his bowels would undoubtedly be a new feeling for Corey, and Fel’s generous malehood now standing at attention was certainly giving the unicorn something to feel, and eventually, he’d feel Felaris’s feet pressing at his anal ring, and the neko’s body would gradually stretch out the unicorn’s ass more than he was used to as he came out. Eventually, Felaris landed in the hot tub out of Corey’s ass with a plop, and after a moment he surfaced again and stretched out, looking no worse for the wear, except the massive belly Corey gave him the night before had shrunk down to about the size of a cantaloupe. “There’s nothing like an extended stay in a belly... But judging from where we are it seems like we’re not quite done with belly play.”

Leo saw Blair’s belly and could tell from the smaller size than expected and the seeming absence of Akumu that they had definitely settled Akumu into his new role as Blair’s ass. “Ain’t that the truth. So tell me Akky, how does it feel being sandwiched between the cheeks of such a soft rump?” Akumu smirked at Leo’s question and chuckled. “It feels pretty damn good I won’t lie. I feel like after the show Blair gave everyone out front, we’re gonna see a new trend in Brightshore soon.” Leo chuckled and reached around to massage Blair’s ass, smooshing the puffer fish’s cheeks against Akumu’s head and ruffling the dragon Demi’s hair. “Well Blair, our other guests are waiting for you, and judging from what I’ve been hearing in there, Fel is awake and waiting for you with Corey.” Leo took Blair’s hands and playfully put them in his mouth, sucking on them a bit before beginning to swallow Blair and Akumu at the same time.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:24 pm

Corey's first time passing a whole person through his body felt very weird, but very arousing as Felaris' own body bumped and grinded all the way down through the unicorn's internals, feeling every inch, and all of his inches, sinking through him. He let out a little moan as he felt his ass stretching to let the neko out from his captivity within the unicorn. When Fel had slid all the way out, Corey collapsed onto his front on the bed, panting a little. "Ooof... that's, that's certainly... different" He admitted, before propping himself back up, and turning to face Felaris, once again getting a look at the lifeguard, and blinking in suprise. "Oh wow... I know you said your belly was almost gone, but I didn't think there was still THAT much left" He said, chuckling a little. "Wow, I must have really filled you up" Corey said, moving to sit at the edge of the bed. He gave Felaris a grin. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your rest, I hope that my amateur stomach was up to the task of keeping you comfortable? It was definitely comfy carrying you around" Corey admitted. "So, uh... do you want a drink or something? Before Akumu and Blair join us?" Corey suggested.

Blair bit his lower lip and hummed with delight as his jiggly ass was given more attention by the strong hands of his lion co-worker. He snickered at Akumu. "At least you can brag about being the first living buttplug, Akky-baby" He trilled with glee, clenching his ass a little. When his hands were swiped away by Leones, Blair looked at the lion as his wrists sunk into his maw and grinned widely, pushing his arms in as well, to quicken the swallowing process.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53 am

Felaris smiled as Corey talked to him, and after a quick stretch and drying off, stepped out of the hot tub in all his glory and sat down on the bed next to the unicorn. “Well, if I had to guess your cum is a little thicker than most guys. The thicker someone’s cum the longer it takes to digest.” Felaris then leaned in and kissed Corey on the lips, smirking afterwards. “And don’t worry Corey, your belly was more than fine. Nice and comfy.” At Corey’s suggestion, Fel got up and made his way to the bar. “Let‘s see what Leo has today. Alcohol can still get you drunk in Rakuen, but hangovers don’t happen.” Looking at the counter, Felaris was heard whistling out loud. “Wow, Leo was restocked recently, there’s a really good spread of drinks and mixers here. Any favorite drinks or cocktails? I’m pretty good at mixing alcohol.”

Leo purred as Blair helped to push his way inside, and this made him gobble up the puffer fish decently fast. When it was just the two of them, Leo liked to take his time, but seeing that they had clients, Leo wasted no time, using his strong hands to help pull in the puffer fish and rub his body as he swallowed. He made sure to pay special attention to Blair’s ass and ruffled Akumu’s hair one more time before swallowing the duo down.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:53 am

Corey didn't even disguise his admiration of Felaris' physique, an appraising smile on his face, and twitch skyward by his erect cock. "Well, it does seem to build up if I don't release it soon enough" Corey noted, thinking of how much his balls had swelled up yesterday. With everything that had happened in the club, with Akumu, Leones and Blair, and now Felaris before him, they were starting to get pretty swollen now, actually. He felt Felaris kiss him, and he returned it immediately and with passion, grinning at the neko. When Felaris made his way to the bar, Corey went to follow him, and smirked. "Well, I'm partial to anything that's sweet, and has vodka in it... or tequila... It's nice but it left feeling absolutely horrible the next day..." Corey said, before smirking at Felaris. "Why? Are you trying to get me drunk? Going to take advantage of me? Because I probably won't say no" Corey said with a chuckle, before glancing to the bed as Blair arrived at that moment.

When it was indeed just the two of them, Blair normally liked to tease and challenge the lion too, by inflating parts of himself to test how much Leo could stretch. With Akumu in his ass and a unicorn waiting down below however, Blair was of the same mind as Leo, letting himself go limp and yet doing his best to wiggle deeper and assist the lion with devouring him as quickly as possible. He couldn't help but let out moans into Leo's throat as attention was given to his ass. As he slipped deeper, he made sure to angle himself so he wouldn't end up landing on his behind, at least not too firmly, and finally arrived upon the big, cushy, wobbly bed that Leo had inside of him, finding himself in the company of Corey once more, though Corey seemed to be no longer alone.

"Sorry if we kept you waiting, I was just showing off my new buttplug, you guys like it?" Blair greeted as he got up, and twirled around, bending over and shaking his ass, or rather, Akumu's face, at them. "And Hi Fel, nice to see you again" He said over his shoulder, waving at the neko. "Heh, here the three of us are again, twenty years later... Funny, I remember it so well, when you fucked Akky-baby so hard up my ass that you knocked him up, good times..." Blair said with a chuckle before standing up straight, and coming over.

Corey could only stare at them as Blair stood bent over with Akumu's face trapped between his buttcheeks, which were bigger than he'd last seen. His cock gave another upward twitch. "...yeah, gonna need that drink soon, Fel" Corey said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:53 am

Leo was always quick to meet Blair’s challenges, but he purred as the puffer fish opted to keep things simple, and gobbled him up quickly. Once he swallowed down Blair’s feet, Leo purred and rubbed his belly. He then pressed a button on his bed, locking the door to his room and putting the occupied sign up. He then grabbed the book he was reading and a pair of reading glasses, and continued to read as his clients got settled in and busy.

Felaris smirked as he saw Blair enter the belly with them, and raised an eyebrow when he saw where Akumu was. “Wow Akky, I knew you were a sucker for a great ass but I didn’t realize that you were looking to be a butt plug.” Akumu smirked and winked at the neko, not phased by the comments. “You know you wish you were in my position right now.” Felaris stuck his tongue out and laughed. “You’re not wrong, but still, it’s like you’re asking to be fucked up Blair’s ass.” Akumu winked at Corey here as Fel said this. “That’s the idea, but once we’re done here I’m gonna head off with Blair like this. Sounds fun.” Felaris rolled his eyes as Blair stood back up and joined them at the bar. “Well Blair, I feel like we’re going to have a repeat of that, but we’ll see.” As Felaris spoke, he was busy mixing up a very fruity, sweet tasting pitcher of beach drink that used Tequila and Blue Curaçao, resulting in a strong drink that was perfect for the beach town of Brightshore. He then poured four glasses of this drink and put a very long, flexible straw in one of them before passing them out to everyone. “Well, let’s start off with a nice drink before we get too into the fun of everything.”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Whenever Corey thought he couldn't get any harder, or longer, or thicker, or just more pent up... Somebody always said something, or planted an image or idea in his head that made his very visible arousal all the more noticeable, despite the strained nonchalance he was displaying on his face. The idea of Akumu being where he was and just... staying there, as Blair went about whatever his business was... nnngn. He had to make the choice to use one hand to press his third-leg of a cock against his chest, so erect was it that it was reaching that high, but also to kept it from waving about or getting in the way, for the moment. He took the glass with his other hand gratefully from Felaris when it arrived.

Blair grinned as he stood by the bar, glancing about before pulling over a flat-topped stool that was stacked beside the bar out of the way, and setting it down near the others. Instead of sitting down hoever, he simply took both his and Akumu's drinks in his hands. "Well, cheers, everyone!" Blair said, clinking their glasses together, as Corey did the same.

After that, Blair sat Akumu's glass onto the stool he'd grabbed earlier, and turned and positioned so that Akumu could slurp from the straw. "Mmm... Going hard to start the refreshments, eh Fel-baby?" Blair questioned with a chuckle.

After taking a big slurp from his drink, Corey had to recoil from the strength of the alcohol that just hit him. It tasted great, but damn! "Wow... that's... wow..." Corey said, with a chuckle. "...Jeez, I think I got a little buzz already" He added, chuckling again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:16 pm

As the four of them drank their cocktails, Akumu could be heard murring loudly from where he was. “Wow Fel, a Brightshore Special already?” Felaris merely shrugged here as he took a swig of his own drink. “I figured that it would be the best way to unwind. Besides, we don’t get hangovers in Rakuen, so there’s no harm getting drunk every now and then.” Akumu, Felaris and Blair were definitely familiar with this drink so they were handling it better than the inexperienced Corey, but even then this was a strong drink and one glass of it would be more than plenty for them to relax.

“That’s kind of the idea with this drink Corey. It leaves even the most seasoned drinkers nice and drunk, no matter how good their tolerance is. It was an invention by a particularly lush resident after figuring out that we don’t get hangovers in Rakuen.”

After taking another drink, Fel finally asked. “So Blair, aside from how comfy he looks there, what was the plan for Akumu now that he’s basically your ass currently?”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Corey was already starting to get giggly, and the drink was just so perfectly sweet and fruity that he couldn't help but keep taking quick, short sips whilst the others were talking.

Blair gave a smirk at Felaris' question. "Well, business as usual, I suppose, people seemed to enjoy the look of us walking here, so I'll probably be fielding more requests than usual for the next while" He said, chuckling as he reached back and rubbed the top of Akumu's hair. "Of course, I'll have to go with Akky when he needs to work, so you'll probably see me around the office for a while" The puffer said, snickering now. "As for specific plans, well... Oh, I don't know if you heard, but last time he was here, Akky gave Tweed twins... So Tweed's kinda already secured his spot at the front of the line, he seemed real keen to give me a thorough butt-pounding" Blair said with a chuckle. "Other than that? I might take Akky to the Voodoo Parlour and get a doll of him made, just so his own ass in here doesn't go neglected" Blair said, patting the vague bulge at his abdomen.

"Voodoo Parlour?" Corey questioned.

"Oh, you don't know about it yet? It's a shop where you can get like dolls... or rather, toys, basically, of other people made, and stuff you do to the dolls, they'll feel as well..." Blair said, before grinning. "So if I got a doll of Akky here made, and you were to, I don't know... just squeeze that big, huge shaft of yours into it's specially stitched butthole, it would feel just like sex with the actual Akky, for BOTH of you"

"Wow..." Corey said, wide-eyed.

"Heh, yeah... Though maybe I might give it to Fel, instead... keep both me and Akky on our toes, knowing this neko could just fuck him at any time" Blair said with a chuckle. "That said... what about you Fel, what're you thinking of getting up to after this?" Blair questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:16 am

“Oh jeez, if you get a voodoo doll made of me my stomach is never gonna be flat again.” Fel laughed and ruffled Akumu’s hair, giving Blair’s ass cheeks a casual grope as he did so. “Not like that’s gonna be a concern with you like this.” Fel took another swig of his drink before turning to Corey. “Probably also worth mentioning that if you cum inside a doll, you fill up both the doll and the person the doll represents.”

Fel took one more swig of his drink before it was finished, and he stretched out, thinking about Blair’s question. “Well, I still owe Corey a belly passenger for another day, but after that I was thinking of spending the rest of my time off of work checking out the new VR arcade they’re setting up on the other side of Brightshore. Apparently they’re going to have VR games based off of stories from other worlds, so I’m curious to check it out. But I absolutely will use that doll of Akky you make quite well.” Fel saw that Corey was almost done with his drink, and smiling, came up and hugged him from behind. “But before that we should probably do what we were gonna do with Corey before he cums just from us talking.”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:44 pm

"Aww, you say that like it's a bad thing, hehe..." Blair chuckled at Akumu, imagining his new butt occupant with a full belly. "And anyway, a full belly for you, is a full belly for me, too" Blair pointed out with a smirk as he patted his abdomen, no doubt around abouts where Akumu's own would be. "That's a win-win, if you ask me" Blair chuckled again, before slurping some more of his drink. "Oh, is that place open now?" Blair asked about the VR Arcade. "I'd heard from one of my customers that they were nearly finished setting everything up, I think Lyle said he was planning to check it out as soon as it was ready" Blair remarked, speaking of the green-haired greeter they met earlier.

Corey was quite content to just listen to the banter, learning more about his new friends and the town of Brightshore as he did, as well as getting harder every time they planted a new lewd idea or image into his head. He gasped in surprise when Felaris hugged him, having started to drift off in his own imagination at the moment, and let go of the shaft he'd been holding close, causing his cock to drop only a little, but remained roof-pointed mostly, swaying and twitching with his every movement.

"Well, Leo got me all real hot and bothered with his, well... bigness, I can't get that out of my head..." Corey admitted with a snicker, before rubbing Felaris's arm. "But slim is cute too" he said, before downing the last of his drink.

Blair smirked, and stood up straight. "You know, you can always have both" He told Corey, before he rolled his shoulders and stretched his legs a little. "Mmm, brace yourself, Akky, it might get just a little bit... tigther, down there" Blair warned, before putting his little finger into his own mouth, closing around it, and then, he blew.

This time, it wasn't Blair's ass that inflated, but seemingly all of his muscles. A once flat, slender chest was suddenly bearing well defined abs and pecs, his arms and legs growing thick and firm. In just a few moments, Blair had gone from fat-bottomed boi, into a ripped, muscle-bound chad... with a fat bottom. "...This the kinda bigness you wanted, Corey?" Blair purred, flexing.

Corey just stared, even drunk, he was awestruck. His cock twitching upwards said everything. He looked like he would agree to do anything at that point.

(...I actually can't settle on a specific thing to do xD Do you have any ideas? Tame or outlandish is fine either way)

(EDIT: Okay, I've had enough time for at least a couple of ideas, but still wondering if there's anything you also wanna try?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:45 am

( Sorry for taking so long to come back to this. Lots of medical stuff. And I’ve also kind of run out of ideas of what can be done for this RP. Do you wanna move into PMs so we can try to think of something new? )

jdvore
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay