Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:41 pm

"Hm... Well, you seemed to really like being inside of me, but I also want you to get the feel for being a predator..." Felaris thought for a moment, but Akumu pulled Corey onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the unicorn's chest, with Corey feeling that the dragon boy's speedo was off now as well, his own cock, while not as massive as his or Felaris's, was still decently large and would definitely be felt. "Well, I'm feeling a bit dominant tonight, so I wanna bury my cock in this ass of your Corey, if that's all right..." Felaris smirked here and removed his own speedo, his large cock pressing against Corey's as he pressed closer.

"All right, then here's how we'll do it... Akumu fucks you, you fuck me, then once we're nice and stuffed, you can gobble me up before Akumu gobbles you up... How's that sound..." As he said this, he reached a hand down to gently rub and massage Corey's balls, wanting the unicorn boy to enjoy this very much. Akumu pressed his mouth against Corey's neck, gently nuzzling into it. "If not, you can always just gobble us both up, one for your belly and one for your balls..."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 am

Corey could feel Akumu's cock under his ass, and then he felt Felaris' cock against his own. The warmth and firmness from both, regardless of their size, it forced a little whine of need from Corey's throat. His humungous member dribbled a little bit of pre-cum. "That, mmm..." Corey tried to begin, before biting his lip as he felt Akumu's lips against his neck. "...that plan sounds good" He groaned. "Hopefully I'll stay awake this time..." He said, with a slight smirk.

"You should... probably get on the bed, Fel, because..." Corey grunted. "...I think I'm going to end up pounding you into it" He told the neko.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:04 am

"All right. But first..." Felaris reached over the side of the bed to pull out a very large, fluffy beach towel, and laid it over the part of Corey's bed that he was gonna lay on. "No sense in making a mess of your bedding before you get to use it for the first time." With that done, Felaris lied down on the bed with his ass facing Corey. Even though his ass wasn't as large as Akumu's ass, Felaris's ass was nicely shaped and absolutely ready for Corey's shaft. Meanwhile, Corey and Akumu got into position behind the neko, with Akumu still possessively wrapping his arms around the unicorn demi's chest, but in a way that would let Corey still have his arms free. "We're ready to start whenever you are Corey." Akumu was poised to push into Corey's ass, but he wanted to wait for the unicorn demi to bury himself in the neko's ass.

( Which one did Corey end up choosing? Voreception or two prey? I didn't really catch that. )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Corey stared at Felaris' ass, he was watching it even as the neko had put a towel down for himself. Once he'd settled himself and proudly displayed his ass towards the unicorn, Corey bit his lip, his huge cock twitching before him. It wasn't the first time he'd taken Felaris' ass, but it'd be the first time he'd be on top. He could feel Akumu's arms around him, and hear the dragon's voice in his ear, but right now it was all just background as Corey stared at neko ass. He guided his huge cock head, at this point only a little smaller than Felaris' whole ass. He reached out to grab at Felaris's cheeks, fingers clenching firmly, hungrily as they parted his bubbly butt and exposed his tailhole.

Corey pressed the tip of his cock to that waiting sphincter, and started to slowly push in. Felaris' ass slowly opened for him as well, the giant head sinking inch by inch into the ass. "Haaaa, fuck..." Corey panted, feeling that ass press and slide against his glans, untill finally it was all in, and Felaris' butthole close down onto his shaft. Corey let out a groan. He started to slide deeper, but the feeling of Felaris' warmth smothering his whole cock...

Corey gritted his teeth and grabbed Felaris' waist, and started to pull him closer, sliding his cock deeper into the neko at a steady, but no longer exactly slow pace. It leaked pre-cum the entire way, Felaris would feel it.

Corey was on an edge, ready to go over and lose himself to his sheer, build up arousal and desire...

And when Corey felt Akumu choose his moment and put his cock into Corey's ass, the unicorn let out a shocked moan, before beginning to piston his hips back and forth, plunging and retreating from Felaris' ass at a steady pace. His timid nature was gone, for now, or perhaps for good. Right now though, Corey wanted to fuck.

(Oh yeah, sorry, guess it didn't really come across... Voreception sounds good, Corey eating Felaris after sex, enjoying having a big belly for the first time, and then devoured by Akumu, sounds good?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am

Felaris let out a deep moan of satisfaction as he felt Corey push into him, each inch of that massive cock pushing into him and pushing him off the bed a tiny bit. The neko was usually a power bottom, but every now and then there was some deep satisfaction that came from being the one on the bottom. The more they fucked like this, the more Felaris became aroused, and he started to push back into Corey's thrusts more and more, trying to get his cock deeper and deeper each time.

Meanwhile, as Corey fucked Felaris, Akumu was enjoying the feeling of Corey's ass around his own cock. Akumu wasn't as well endowed as Felaris and definitely not as well endowned as Corey, but he still had a cock large enough to make most men of Corey's old world extremely jealous, and after a moment, he firmly, but not harshly, thrust his cock into Corey's ass, using the unicorn's pulling out from the neko's rump to get all the way in in one swift motion. Then Akumu timed his thrusts with Corey's thrusts, thrusting in each time Corey backed up for another thrust, making it so that Corey had endless stimulation.

This continued for a good hour, the sun had set by the time any of them started to get close to climax. Akumu and Felaris were both very used to life in Rakuen, so the first one to cum would definitely be Corey.

( Voreception sounds good to me. I really like that scenario a lot. A lot can happen in a belly after all. )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Corey held out for an admirably long time, most likely because his brain was only filled with dicks and ass at this point. There was no more precious commodity for him in that the moment than the tight, bubbly butt wrapped around his cock, and the rhythmic pumping of the cock in his own ass, was likely a rhythm and melody he'd always have on his mind. All that left his mouth were moans, groans, grunts and growls, with a gasp every now and then. Occasionally, a word might escape, though it was only 'Fuck' or 'Yeah' or very rarely, his partner's names. If they tried to talk with him, he'd only respond with those noises, his conscious floating on a choppy pink sea of sex.

Inevitably though, all the sensations would eventually tip Corey over the edge. Akumu might see it, but Felaris would certainly feel it... the unicorn's flare.

Under Corey's ass, Akumu would see, and probably feel against him, Corey's balls swell suddenly, the cum-factories gurgling and pulsating from watermelon-size to... well, not quite exercise-ball size, but somewhere between the two. Corey's balls were big enough that the were knocking and pressing against Akumu's legs.

And his cock, well, it also swelled in size, enough that it lifted Felaris from the bed by a few inches, the thick snake of a cock coming close to a small tree-trunk. Felaris would feel the cock pulsing in size, going up along the shaft untill it reached the cockhead, and then... well, then it exploded.

Corey let out an intense scream of release as literal gallons of unicorn cum filled, drenched, flooded Felaris's ass, making his bell swell big, big, bigger. If Corey had made Felaris look overdue pregnant the first time, the neko would look like he was smuggling an orphanage inside of him this time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:56 am

Felaris could feel Corey's cock growing inside of him and lifting him off the bed a bit, surprising him. Akumu was also surprised at feeling Corey's balls gurgling and pushing against his legs, not moving them but somewhat molding around them. The two experienced ones of this bit of group love making were surprised by this new feature of their partner's anatomy, but it was a good kind of surprise.

Feeling Corey unleash that massive torrent into his stomach and swelling his belly so steadily pushed the neko over the edge, and he unleashed his own torrent onto the towel he had placed over the unicorn's bed. Thankfully, the citizens of Rakuen had grown quite used to this kind of sexual revelry and had developed several conveniences that would let them continue to enjoy this hedonism without the consequences. As such, the towel seemed to drink up the neko's cum, keeping any from soiling Corey's bed and saving the unicorn a lot of cleanup later.

Felaris's cry of pleasure was more submissive this time, his mind being overridden by pleasure as his belly was swelled out by Corey. However, the neko and unicorn weren't the only ones reaching their climax. The feeling of Corey's gurgling sac against his legs and sac and the seizing up of Corey's body around his cock pushed the dragon boy over the edge as well, and he buried himself as deeply as he could in Corey's ass, climaxing and letting loose his own orgasm. Akumu's load was nowhere near the size of the hyper endowed unicorn and neko, but it was enough to still leave Corey with a very obviously bloated belly, about the size of a canteloupe, while Felaris's belly was now the size of three fully grown guys inside of him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:19 pm

"Ha... ha... oh man..." Corey panted, as rational thought began to creep back up on him. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with his arm. "I've never been so full before..." Corey murmured, reaching down and touching his swollen stomach, in absolutely dire contrast to just how full he'd left the neko. It seemed that perhaps the more pent up Corey got, the more his assets swelled along with his unfulfilled or ignored arousals. All that walking through town and seeing the sights and talking about swollen bellies and balls had clearly riled him up even if he hadn't showed it too much.

His balls were already gradually shrinking to their original 'small' coconut-size, although his cock, still tightly stuffed into Felaris' ass, was shrinking at a slower rate. "Heh... hehe..." Corey chuckled as he looked over Felaris' body. "Did I do all that? Wow..." He remarked, a little drunk on the euphoria of his orgasm. "I think I... might have made you a little... too big...." Corey said, giggling.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Panting as well from his climax, Felaris merely looked back at Corey past his own swollen belly. "Heh...no...such...thing..." The neko patted his heavily bloated belly, the cum stuffed orb jiggling and sloshing under the neko's touch, and the neko's tail gently brushed against Corey's belly. Corey would also feel a hand gently rub his belly, a warm hand belonging to Akumu, who was panting as well. "I guess...you tend to 'stockpile' your stuff, so to speak... I feel like until you get used to Rakuen, you're gonna turn a lot of partners into living orbs..."

Once Corey's cock had shrunk enough for him to remove it from Felaris's ass, Akumu removed his own cock from Corey's rump as well. They set the towel to the side, none of the neko's cum getting on the bed, and cuddled for the moment, enjoying the afterglow of their fun.

Eventually, Felaris, who was lying on his side and poking Corey's swollen belly, looked at the unicorn and smiled. "Well, that wasn't the only bit of fun we had in store for tonight. Do you think you've got some room for a cream filled neko?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:42 pm

"I, uh, wuff, oh, man..." Corey panted, as they settled down a bit, more than content to just laze there whilst his enormous cock shrank back down to an, admittedly, less-but-still enormous cock. "...I don't know where all that even came from, to be honest" Corey admitted before chuckling as he reached down to touch Felaris' stomach with his hands whilst they were all snuggled up. "And wow to you too, Akumu, I know your stuff is smaller than ours but I'm still surprised at how much cum you put in me" Corey told him. "Hmm... wouldn't mind swapping places next time though..." Corey said with another little giggle, as a hand crept around to stroke the side of Akumu's ass. "...You guys are awesome, I think I'm in love, heh..." Corey said, smiling as he rested his head back for a moment, closing his eyes but this time, staying awake... he was simply enjoying the afterglow.

Corey grinned when Felaris spoke up from their break. "I've got room, and I'm super ready" Corey said, eagerly. "I hope my belly is just as comfortable for you as yours was for me" Corey told Felaris as he sat up.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:49 am

As Corey sat up, so did Felaris, though with a bit more effort, he ended up sitting cross legged in front of Corey, resting against his hyper inflated belly like a pillow. "It will be plenty fine trust me, though I'm probably gonna be marinating a bit once I'm in there." Akumu smirked as he changed spots to be lying down and looking at the two. "My fault, though I hope you're ready too Corey. Once you're nice and stuffed with Felaris here, I'm gonna gobble you up myself. If that's okay with you." Akumu was very chill as he spoke, obviously very comfortable with the situation. With that said, Felaris spoke up again.

"All right, for your first time being pred Corey, I'll give you some advice. The easiest way to swallow someone is head first, since if their belly is full or very swollen like mine it is easier to stretch your mouth around their belly that way. We can stretch basically infinitely in Rakuen, and to open your mouth wide, just relax as you open your mouth."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:21 am

"Okay with me? I can't wait!" Corey told Akumu eagerly, smiling brightly. The unicorn's former meekness had been replaced by an excited wonder as confidence and comfort in himself and this new world had finally settled in.

He turned his attention back to Felaris as the neko started to explain the actual act of performing vore to him. He nodded along though his eyes were twinkling with anticipation. "Okay, so, head-first for now, just relax... seems pretty easy" Corey remarked, shifting position so that he was on his knees, right opposite Felaris. He reached down and put his hands on the neko's thighs for somewhere to grip.

"So, uh... I don't know if you noticed, but..." Corey began. "...I kinda like it when you tell me stuff like, how many people you've eaten and how long you've held them for, stuff like that... so, I was wondering, could you maybe, whilst I'm... swallowing you, could you tell me, uh, how long you've been in somebody's belly for?" Corey asked.

After that, the unicorn leaned over and started to kiss Felaris' forehead, before relaxing, letting his mouth open... and stretch, start to stretch around Felaris' head...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 am

"All right. I'll tell you right before you get my head fully into your mouth and I can't talk anymore." Felaris smiled and purred as Corey kissed his forehead, his hands on Corey's keeping him relaxed as he started to try to eat the neko. Felaris shut his eyes as he felt Corey's lips start to stretch over his eyes, and smiling, he spoke. "The longest I've been in someone's belly is three months... Granted, the pred was the kind to gobble more than one person at a time so I wasn't bored... But once you get me down I don't know if you'll have rmph." Felaris was cut off as Corey took in the rest of his head, and he shifted a bit so that it would be easier for the unicorn to swallow him down. Hearing this, Akumu playfully poked Felaris's belly, and the neko's tail swatted away the dragon boy's hand.

"I remember that. The pred was Blair, the blowfish guy at Coco Banana. You fucked me into his ass then followed me in, then fucked me so full of cum you made HIM unable to move. I think that's when you knocked me up too." Felaris merely shrugged here, still able to hear Akumu even as Corey was eating him.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Three months! Three whole months inside a tight, warm belly!? At the mention of this, Corey's slurping became much firmer, as if it had stoked his own appetite, hence why Felaris had been soon cut off as his mouth carried on stretching over Felaris' face and head, making a rapid approach to what would always be the most complicated part of any vore situation, the shoulders.

Though they hadn't long had quite an intense sex marathon, or at least for Corey that's how it felt, hearing Akumu's story, describing the time the spent together with this Blair person, it made Corey's large, limp cock begin to stiffen up again. Although he only had his imagination, the way the pair described the whole situation was wonderful... So caught up in his imagination that Corey didn't even realize how relaxed and easy everything was going; His lips had already spread over Felaris' shoulders, pinning the neko's arms to his side as he began to head towards the next hurdle; The neko's cum-swollen belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Felaris was very relaxed as well, not moving that much so as to make it easier for Corey to swallow him. The belly was going to take time to stretch over, but Corey would find that instead of being difficult to work, Felaris's stomach was quite malleable and moldable due to what was stuffing him right now, and with a little help from Akumu, who squished parts of Felaris's belly to make less stretch work for Corey, the unicorn was able to get the entirety of that cum swollen orb into his mouth, puffing out his cheeks, chin and throat like a frog.

"All right, that's the trickiest part of swallowing someone, especially when they're swollen full of cum like that. It should be smooth sailing from here." Akumu gently rubbed Corey's swelling belly as he ate Felaris, trying to keep the unicorn from getting TOO excited from his meal.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Corey was surprised at how easily his mouth was spreading over Felaris' gut, squeezing the bulky bulge down, making it slosh and splash in certain places. In fact, with Akumu's help, Corey had gotten his mouth entirely over Felaris' stomach in no time at all, certainly far less than he was expecting to... The unicorn had expected a slow, gradual sink into his throat, but it was more a staggered, squeezed slip. Corey made a happy growl of pride and joy over Corey's body.

Then he paused, blinking for a second, and his lips curled into a smile, a little giggle echoing around the neko as the unicorn realized that now, with the belly past his lips, he was now taking Felaris' ass and junk into his mouth. Corey let his tongue run along the shaft of Felaris, licking his cockhead, playing with his balls and sending a long lick up the neko's crack before probing his butt with his tongue. The unicorn giggled again before deciding to continue swallowing.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:32 am

Felaris squirmed a bit at the teasing, but overall he was pretty chill about it, since he was used to much more than what Corey did to him in that moment. And now with Felaris's stomach sinking down into Corey's belly, the rest of his body was a cakewalk to swallow down, with the unicorn not needing to do anything at this point but let gravity take over. Akumu had moved to in front of Corey's rapidly expanding belly, rubbing the stuffed orb as it filled up with its prey. "Well, I can safely say that you've just about claimed your first prey Corey. And listening to Felaris in there he's certainly enjoying himself."

Akumu put an ear to the belly even as it pushed out against him, and inside, in between the growls and glorps, he could hear a constant purring.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:26 pm

With only Felaris' hips and legs to go, Corey would indeed lean back and let gravity give him the final assist before Felaris finally tumbled completely into his stomach, which swelled out rather fully from the sheer combined size of both Felaris himself and the neko's bloated stomach. Corey leaned back against his elbows, looking at his stomach, which had some bulges and bumps from where Felaris was nestled against. His eyes were wide and full of wonderment. "Oh wow... this, this feels... incredible" Corey said, sitting back up and putting his hands on his belly, beginning to rub his hands all over it's surface, like it was a shiny orb to be polished. "I feel so... full, and so... great, but it's like... I dunno, I can definetly feel him, but it's like he isn't... too much of a weight... excuse me-"

Corey swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up, both hands still possessively planted to the surface of his belly, and he started taking a few steps, walking around his room a little. "Oh my Font, I can walk, like... almost as normal" He said, chuckling. He turned to Akumu with a wide smile, before coming back over to the bed and re-joining the dragon-demi.

Corey remembered how much he'd adored being inside Felaris' stomach, and felt the same kind of enjoyment from being on the other side, having Felari in his own stomach... but to combine the two together... his loins throbbed with anticipation.

"Akumu, please, swallow me" Corey said, eagerly. "Please put me in your stomach, let me feel you, all around me, I want to feel your warmth against me and my belly... I want to be inside your belly" Corey told him. He didn't know if he was saying all of this for himself or Akumu's benefit, the words just tumbled out of his mouth, but the felt so right... almost downright begging to be put in a stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:21 am

Akumu smiled as he saw Corey getting used to carrying Felaris in his stomach and being shocked with how easy it was to move. Seeing the gears turn in his head, Akumu could practically see Corey's loins throbbing before he came up to the dragon boy and begging to be eaten, drawing a predatory smile from the Akumu. "Well now how can I say no to such a heartfelt plea like that...?" Akumu smirked and pulled Corey into his lap, now sitting on the edge of the bed, and gave Corey a light peck on the forehead like he did to Felaris before he began to stretch his mouth over Corey's head. Being more accustomed to Rakuen he was more skilled in quick devouring but was also being slow enough to let the unicorn enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Felaris was just purring nonstop as he was inside of Corey's belly, pinned to the side by his own belly as it gurgled and glorped. He would just be purring endlessly like that for the entire time he was in Corey's belly, not really much for talking, though he would respond if talked to.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Corey kept his eyes open and looked ahead as Akumu sent him on the path down his throat. The first time he was devoured, it had been feet first, letting him watch his whole body sink into Felaris' maw. This time, he was getting a front-row seat this time around, allowing him to eventually watch himself topple into the dragon-demi's somach, although Corey had a rather large distraction of his own, hanging from his middle.

Both his hands were firmly planted on the sides of his stomach as Akumu began to devour him, his fingers gently caressing it's surface and whatever of the neko he could feel beneath it, swelling him out. His thick and hot cock was pressed against the bottom of his belly, likely bulging against whatever part of Felaris was at the base of his stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay