Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Shiro was definitely blushy as they toured the club, but this definitely seemed much more cuddly than he remembered clubs like this being in his old world, and being able to choose your times to go dance and having accommodations like these were definitely appealing, though he was curious to take a look at one of these 'private suites.' As they made their way through the club, Shiro's mind was already racing with ideas for different performance outfits he could weave together, and he was more than a bit excited to say the least. When Blair asked if he had any questions, Shiro smiled back before asking one. "I guess I did have one. From what I remember of my old world, establishments like these usually have some kind of initiation for new performers, informal or otherwise. Is there something like that you're gonna want me to do?"

( I pulled that last bit out of my ass, I just figured it would give freedom to set up a scene you had in mind if you did have one in mind. )
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:32 pm

"Hmm... Initiation, huh?" Blair pondered, holding a hand up to his chin and cupping it in thought. "Hmm... initiation... Oh!" Blair exclaimed, snapping his fingers and a devious, almost predatory smirk split across his face as an idea formed in his head. "Uh, yeah, there's an initiation alright... So, obviously we want to get as many eyes, and hands, on you as possible, but before that, we've got to promote ourselves as well... So, here's what's going to happen; You are going to have to get in my belly" Blair told Shiro, grinning now. "And I'm gonna strut my stuff and show you off to all our friends and customers, and once one of them decides, hey, they wanna come and see you... well, then they can come in and see you too, and we'll see how talented you are at... close-contact performing" Blair told him, chuckling.

"So, if you wouldn't mind, Shiro..." Blair began, the white and yellow-skinned man turning around, and starting to slide his purple speedos down, revealing his butt. "... would you please, get in my ass" Blair told Shiro, smiling widely.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:53 am

Shiro raised an eyebrow at hearing what Blair had said, since this just seemed like an excuse for the leopard skinned boy to get him into his belly, but Shiro just shrugged. "Makes sense to me. All right, but just give me a moment." With this said, Shiro began to strip out of his clothes, leaving his body totally naked for Blair to get a better look at. Shiro's pregnant belly balanced out well with his pillow butt and wide hips. He then sauntered up behind Blair and knelt down. "All right, I'm gonna start pushing in, so just relax." Shiro then brought up his hands and gently squeezed Blair's ass before pulling the cheeks apart enough to get at the leopard demi's tail hole, and brought a hand up to start to push inside and start feeding himself to Blair's ass.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Blair watched over his shoulder with glee as Shiro got himself undressed, his own member starting to rise up from the sight of it. "Mmm... you're gonna be a star..." He murmured to himself as he enjoyed the sight of Shiro's naked form. He chuckled as he felt Shiro's hands squeeze and part his ass cheeks before letting out a groan of delight, throwing his head back and his cock rose to full mast from the feel of the kitsune's hands entering his behind. "Ahhh, I never get tired of that feeling..." He said, with a chuckle, as he pulled Shiro's hand in deeper, taking his arm up to his elbow with a quick suck from his ass.

"Mmm... Let me show you my special power now... You might think I'm a leopard, but that's just a pattern... I'm actually a fish... a puffer fish, to be exact"

With that, Blair brought one of his thumbs up to his mouth, holding it between his lips and then, proceeded to blow on his thumb.

As he did, Blair's ass suddenly swelled out a little, seemingly growing larger. Another blow to the thumb and another swell of size. Soon enough, Blair's ass was just as big as Shiro's own was. It really was quite an intoxicating size, easily understandable why a lot of Shiro's aquaintences seemed keen to just press their faces into it. "Now you can see how everyone else feels when they get a piece of your ass" Blair said with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 am

Shiro let out a small murr as he felt his hands enter Blair's ass, and then a slight yelp of surprise as he was suddenly sucked in up to his elbows. Even with this surprise Shiro never got tired of the warmth that could only be experienced inside of someone else. It was then hearing about Blair's special power, and him being a Puffer Fish, made Shiro very curious, but as he felt and saw his rump predator's ass swelling out, his own malehood shot to life, pressing against the bottom of his pregnant belly at full attention.

"Oh, wow... That's incredible... I think it also gives me a bit more perspective as to why people like my ass so much... I just want to press my face into your rump and feel your ass cheeks around my face..." Shiro was going to get that wish granted very soon, but his face wasn't going to be the only thing pressing into Blair's now bountiful booty.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:23 am

Blair grinned widely. "It's not the only thing I can swell up too..." He said, before blowing on his thumb once again. This time, beneath Shiro's trapped hands, he would witness Blair's balls, that were already quite large, swell up even further, and the cock that was above it thicken and lengthen too! "Heh, I can swell all my parts to however big I like them, or however big somebody else likes them... pretty cool huh?" Blair told him, whilst his hungry butt was sucking Shiro in steadily deeper, pulling the kitsune in to his shoulders, his face surely about to meet that big, plush booty.

(Just thinking, if you're ever maybe bored/tired/want something diffrent to do instead of this performance stuff or Shiro's story, you could maybe make another guy to have on the go? Perhaps switch things around where he's a lookout and my next character is a new arrival too?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:16 am

(I think that can work. Maybe we have you make a new arrival this time and I introduce characters to help get them used to the world? I'm kind of starting to fall into a slump if that makes sense. Too much being prey/fish out of water. So maybe we can just leave Shiro off here since it seems like he's already perfectly acclimated to this world.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:14 am

(Works for me :) I've been watching some isekai myself lately so a fresh start would be good for me too, to get some creativity out)

Meanwhile...

He was shoved. It was that simple. One push from behind, he never saw it coming. Pushed into the path of bright lights, loud noise... Then pain, sudden, indescribable pain. Everything went dark...

...And then everything went bright, and suddenly, he was... underwater. He burst to surface, coughing and flailing in sheer panic from the sudden change in his situation. After a moment, he settled down, calming down, becoming still. "...What the...? Where... where am I?" He questioned, before his eyes went wide when he saw... the waterfall? The water just... falling from the sky itself. His body drifted slowly to shore.

He had yet to take stock of the changes that had happened to him. His name was Corey... Corey Silva. He was a young man, who stood at about average height and had quite a slim, slender body, twinky and boyish except for certain... well, other areas where he was a bit more manly, namely between his legs. His face was youthful and attractive, in fact some might even say beautiful. His hair was long enough to reach just past his shoulders, however it was a bright sea blue, almost like the water around him, and his eyes were yellow. There was also a small, white, bone-like stone on his forehead, almost likely a tiny horn, or the base of one at least. The last detail about his new body, was the flowing, mane-like tail of blue behind him.

He was Corey Silva, brought to the world of Rakuen as a unicorn of sorts. His body finally washed to the shore as he still stared at the Great Font falling from the sky.

"...what is this place?" He murmured.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:21 am

"This, my friend, is the world of Rakuen."

Sitting under a tree next to the shore was a rather handsome neko. This neko had fair skin and was toned, but still slender, and looked around the same age as Corey. He had heterochromatic eyes, his left eye being sapphire blue, and his right eye being a rich shade of pink, similar to rose quartz. He had shoulder length hair that was a deep shade of dark blue, but with different specks of bright colors all throughout, giving his hair the look of the star filled sky. He wore only a solid black speedo, which nicely hug his more feminine hips and round ass, and a rather impressive bulge in the front, though the goods inside were not quite as impressive as Corey's goods. He got up and made his way to the unicorn boy, kneeling down and offering a hand to help him up.

"It's a world where people whose lives end prematurely end up if they meet certain...criteria. Basically, you have another chance at life, but it's more open and more exotic, for lack of a better term." The neko winked as he said this. "My name is Felaris Darkmoon, but everyone just calls me Fel. I'm something of a lifeguard for the Font of Life, helping new arrivals to Rakuen by explaining things, acting like a guide, and if the person needs it, a means of acclimation to this world. May I ask your name?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Corey was snapped out of his confused trance by the sound of another person's voice, turning his head towards which way it came, and was met by the sight of... well, in Corey's eyes, even with all the quirky colours, it was the most attractive young man he'd ever laid eyes on, and with Fel openly showing off almost every inch of his body, Corey's eyes wandered all over him, though the black speedo left little to the imagination, and Corey had already started to blush bright red and look away in instinctual uncertainty. He blinked and looked back up at Fel's face when he was offered a hand.

He listened to Fel speak, explaining where and how he was where he was. "...end prematurely... so, I died?" Corey questioned, frowning at the idea that he'd passed, before he took Fel's hand and let the neko help him to his feet. "My... my name's Corey, Corey Sil... Sil..."

Corey saw how his hand looked different somehow, his skin seemed smoother. He pulled some of his hair into his sight and gasped, feeling his ears as well before looking down at himself. "My body, it's... It's changed, I was never this fit before, or blue haired, or... or... oh... oh my..." Corey trailed off, his face once again going bright red. Like all new arrivals, Corey came into Rakuen garbed in a plain, yet uniquely comfortable set of a shirt, pants and sandals, but Corey had just seen, for the first time, the size of the bulge that his new body was making at the front of his pants.

"...um, Felaris, what's... what's happened to my body? My, um... I was never..." Corey stammered, still bright red with embaressment. "...my junk was never so big..." He managed to squeak out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:44 am

"Yeah, unfortunately, you died in your old world. Your soul resonated with Rakuen a great deal, so once your soul was freed from your body it got pulled into this world and linked with the Font of Life, that big waterfall coming from the sky. Basically it means you're a part of this world. The perk of that is that as long as you drink the water from the Font, you'll never die, and if something does happen you'll just reappear either in the Font or at your own home once you get settled in."

Seeing Corey's confusion, and especially his embarrassment at his new endowments, made Felaris smile, and he patted Corey's back reassuringly. "It's a side effect of coming to Rakuen. Your body shifted to be more receptive to this world. In your case it meant making you kind of like a unicorn boy, and giving you a very fitting endowment to match. We all get shocked by the changes to our bodies at first but you get used to them, and your junk getting bigger was no accident. Rakuen is a very...physically intimate world. Sexual stuff is kind of the norm here, and we're all very comfortable with it. For example, you can get a feel over my body and bulge if you want, though I'm gonna wanna get a good feel over your body and new assets too."

Felaris was absolutely shameless as he spoke, and looking him over more closely would let Corey see more details about Felaris's body. The neko's skin was silky smooth, with plenty of lean musculature on it, but not to the point of looking overly masculine, and his butt was a little bigger than it first appeared. Not massive or clothing straining, but quite good for massaging and groping, giving a very available handful to grabbers.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:54 am

Corey looked up at Felaris as he spoke, though his face was still red and he was still standing quite awkwardly, trying to hide the bulge that was so easily visible between his thighs. "...Never die? Reappear? So this is kind of like... a paradise, or something? Wow... I don't think I've done anything to deserve this..." Corey admitted thoughtfully.

He was roused from his thoughts when he felt Felaris pat his back, turning his attention back to the neko. "Wait, unicorn?" Corey questioned, before one of his hands left his crotch to feel at his forehead, and then gasping when he felt the small, bony growth right in the middle of his forehead. Whilst he traced his fingers along the bone, he continued listening to Felaris explain the hows and whys his body had changed. When Felaris offered for Corey to feel him up, however, the unicorn boy stopped, blinking in surprise and turning his gaze once more back to Fel.

Looking Felaris over, particularly at his backside, Corey bit his lip as if he was trying to hold himself back. The neko was just... so incredibly sexy, how could he NOT want to have a feel of him?! "Um... okay, if it's... if it's okay with you" Corey barely managed to whisper, his face still bright red... it had been more red than his normal skin colour at this point. Nonetheless, Corey tentatively reached his hands out to Felaris, first touching the neko's chest. As he made contact, Corey squeaked in surprise just from the touch, before letting his hands move down Felaris' torso. "Oh wow, your skin, it's... so smooth, and it's like... it's soft and firm at the same time..." Corey said aloud, before realizing his hands had trailed to Felaris' hips.

Looking up at Felaris, and seeing no sign of discomfort or resistance, the unicorn boy then slowly allowed his hands to go around Fel's hips and feel the cheeks of the neko's butt beneath his hands. "Oh... that's... I... wow... your... butt, feels very nice" Corey told him, before slowly smiling. "...I guess you should... feel me, too" He remarked, before glancing down at letting out another suprised gasp, as he'd just realized that his own bulge was now straining a little more, as if trying to escape.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:21 am

None of us know how the font really works or why it chooses who it chooses, but every single person it's chosen has been a very good person, if a bit sexually active."

Seeing the unicorn get flustered was very adorable, and Felaris smiled and nodded. "Yep, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't okay with it. No need to be shy."

As Corey felt up Felaris's body, he'd feel a vibration coming from the neko's body. Felaris was purring, very much liking the feel of Corey's hands. "Your own hands are quite soft. You'd be a wonderful masseur." Felaris purred more as he felt Corey rub up his ass, his tail flicking a bit more than normal. Once he felt Corey pull his hands away, he smiled and smiled when Corey spoke, that smile getting a bit more smirkish as he saw Corey's reaction to his growing arousal. "Well, when you're as endowed as this, it's no wonder it's so big."

Felaris smirked fully and stepped forward tentatively, reaching a hand forward to feel Corey's body. His skin was super smooth and soft, not much firmness to be had. Even through the clothes Corey's torso felt very nice. He then reached his hands down to Corey's hips and felt them a bit before going around to the unicorn boy's butt, giving the cheeks a gentle but definite massage. "You're really soft... I kind of wonder how your butt would feel around my shaft... Or how your shaft would feel in my ass..." Felaris then brought his hands forward to gently cup the bulge in Corey's pants, feeling the warmth pulsating from it. "Ya know, it's really nice today. It's your choice, but would you like some help getting out of these clothes? They're actually not that common here, aside from swimsuits like mine."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:39 pm

It was hard to believe there wasn't steam or even smoke coming from Corey's face at this point, as Felaris' talking about their shafts and asses so freely and casually turned him yet another shade of red. "I, um, yeah, I, uh, boy, it, uh, it sure is hot out here..." Corey stammered with a flustered smile, starting to fan at his face with his hand. "Uh, yeah, so, I guess, maybe that's a good idea, you know, getting out of these clothes, I mean if you say it's cool, then it's cool, right? I mean it's hot, actually, like you, but sorta... crap, did I say that out loud, I mean, of course you're hot-"

Corey continued to stumble across his words, which were now practically falling out of his mouth at this point, all of the boy's previous embaressment now translating into awkward gabbing whilst he tried to calm down.

At some point, Corey had managed to pull his shirt off and toss it aside, which finally managed to silence him, as he had to pause to take a look (and admire) his slender physique for the first time. He ran his hands down his chest and his abdomen. "I'm... I'm pretty fit..." He remarked, with a smile, starting to come around. "Um... I think... I might need help with my pants, Fel, if you... wouldn't mind?" Corey asked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:07 am

Felaris laughed at Corey constantly tripping over his words, and just kept his constant carefree smile. "I know this is probably a lot right now, but trust me, this kind of openness and casualness with lewd talk is something you pick up pretty quickly here." Felaris was without judgement or mocking in his tone. For how much dirty talk was falling out of his mouth, the cat boy was quite kind and understanding.

When he saw Corey's abdomen without the shirt for the first time, Felaris definitely smirked, his own bulge growing a tiny bit in his speedo. "You're pretty hot too." When asked if he would help with Corey's pants, Felaris smirked a bit more widely. "I wouldn't mind at all. As someone with a pretty big package I can relate to how hard this part is." Felaris then moved a little closer to Corey before kneeling down in front of the unicorn boy, and he started to undo the pants that Corey was wearing. The pants that the Font gives you when you first arrive in Rakuen are very stretchy, but also pretty hard to get off, but with a little bit of effort, Felaris managed to get the front of the pants over the crest of Corey's big bulge, revealing that he was wearing a similar speedo to Felaris, stretchy enough to contain the unicorn boy's junk but definitely straining with his arousal.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:10 am

Corey watched as Felaris came closer to him, and his eyes went wide as he saw the neko kneeling down before him, his head level with his junk. Corey bit his lip, as lewd thoughts raced through his mind. He was already becoming sure that nothing he said or did was going to phase the neko, but he still didn't want to just rush right into grabbing Fel's head and shoving his cock down his... Corey gave a shake of his head to disperse those thoughts, for now anyway.

When he felt the waist of his pants finally slide over his bulge, he looked down in surprise, pretty much ignoring his pants hitting the floor and leaving him more or less naked, save the tight, black speedos that matched Fel's. Corey's speedo was definetly straining with it's occupant, clearly defined through the fabric. It looked like it would be long enough to reach somebody's stomach if he fucked them, and thick enough to nicely part any ass cheeks he dived it between. Beneath it, a pair of orbs as big as coconuts hung, tightly packed by the speedo.

The sight of his own junk, so scarcely able to be contained, only caused another wave of arousal to flush through Corey's senses, this time his cock visibly twitching from it, beneath his speedo.

"Woah... I've never seen a real cock so big before, and the balls as well..." Corey breathed. "...and it's... mine?" He questioned, almost in disbelief, before he slowly looked back at Felaris. "...um, so... when you were wondering, you know... how my... cock, would feel, in your... butt, um... well, now, so am I..." Corey said slowly. "...Do you, um, maybe want... to find out?" Corey offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:17 am

"Well, trust me, you'll be seeing a lot of it while in Rakuen, and not just from yourself." Seeing Corey's shock and unstated joy about his cock and balls made Fel smile wryly, remembering when he first arrived in Rakuen and saw how he had changed. Then, when he heard the offer from Corey for sex, this made him smile more, and unflinchingly, he stood up, and with the help of his tail, he starts to remove his speedo. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I should warn you though, I'm something of a power bottom." With that, he slowly removed his speedo, throwing it over to a set of items that very clearly belonged to him.

He was now fully naked for the unicorn boy, his shaft easily 18 inches long, possessing balls the same size as large softballs. His junk wasn't as large as Corey's, but still very impressive. Corey would also get an uncovered view of Fel's ass as he turned around to throw his speedo with the rest of his stuff. It was round and looked as soft as it felt earlier. Not huge, but definitely sexy. He then turns to Corey, smiling still, as if this is something that happens all the time. "Well, it's your turn now. Let's see how big your new junk really is."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Corey watched, wide-eyed and open-mouthed as Felaris proceeded to remove his speedo without shame nor prudence, the unicorn almost in disbelief at just how comfortable the neko was about showing off his inhumanly sized cock and balls. Though, Corey considered, with things that size, he didn't exactly have anything to be ashamed of... And that ass too! He only caught a brief glance of it, but it was as if time slowed to a crawl whilst he stared... well, oggled, actually.

Corey is roused from his daze once again by the sound of Felaris' voice, and gives a nod. "Right" He says, before reaching down to his waist and hooking his thumbs inside his speedos, beginning to press them down, stretching them over his enormous cock, which had begun to show itself... Indeed, once Corey had cleared it, his dick sprang up to attention, pointing itself right at Felaris. It was an incredible, 24 inch monster, and so thick one could just barely get their whole hand around it.

As the speedos dropped to the ground around his feet, Corey stared at his own cock, before grabbing it with one hand, and then the other. "Holy shit, this thing is fucking huge!" He exclaimed in surprise. "Can this... will it even fit in anyone?" Corey questioned, looking up at Felaris.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:20 am

Felaris had quite a smirk on his face seeing Corey's junk and how big his shaft was. "That is incredibly nice. I think you're going to fit in quite well here." Hearing Corey ask if it would fit, this made the neko laugh before stepping closer, taking the large shaft into a hand and leaning in to whisper in Corey's ear. "Trust me, it will fit... One other thing about Rakuen I forgot to mention, is that everyone is incredibly and infinitely stretchy... You could stretch enough to fit a person or multiple people inside of you, and so can I... But I think it would be easier to just show you..." With that, Felaris gently pushed Corey down to the ground, letting him rest against a part of the earth raised enough for the unicorn boy to comfortably lie back against.

Once Corey was lying down, Felaris used his tail to hold Corey's cock in place, and he spread his ass cheeks and started to take Corey's massive cock. Despite Felaris's pleasant tightness, the neko grunted in pleasure as he lowered himself onto all of Corey's cock, the large shaft making a very visible bulge in his abdomen, the neko's body showing no signs of discomfort, distress, or pain. "You see...? Nothing to it..." Smiling more, Felaris grabbed Corey's hands and put them on his own ass, encouraging the unicorn boy to grope and massage them as he began to ride Corey's cock. It was pretty obvious that this wasn't Felaris's first rodeo, and he was very much a power bottom.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:00 am

Corey gave a little gasp when Felaris put his hand on his cock, having never felt anyone other than himself handle his own cock, even in his previous life. "...to fit people inside?" Corey breathed, in a little bit of shock, and a lot of arousal and curiosity. Stretching enough to fit people inside of him? And not just one, but more? Corey had never really explored the concept of 'vore' back in his old world, but the idea of it now suddenly brought an urge to try it, and a certain, unexplainable knowledge that he'd enjoy it...

He was shaken from his thoughts once again by Felaris, who seemed to always know how to bring him back to the present, and gave a gasp as he topped over, landing on his back on the floor, staring up at the neko boy whilst his enormous cock pointed to the sky. He watched, and then felt, as Felaris took his entire cock into his ass, filling his body out with it's shape. Corey let out a groan of satisfaction the likes of which he'd never felt... It was quite obvious that he wasn't going to need much work to make cum, still so unused to the sensations of his new body.

"Fuck..." Corey panted, before feeling Fel take his hands and plant them onto the neko's backside, still parted by his stiff, thick member. "Oh... Oh my God, Fel..." Corey panted, groaning with each bounce and descent of Felaris' ass, squeezing the neko's buns tighter each time to. "Your ass, it... holy fuck, your ass feels... amazing" Corey panted. The self-proclaimed power bottom certainly held all the power over his partner right now...

...Though another thing Corey wouldn't be expecting, something that he'd completely overlooked... His coconut-sized balls weren't just for show. In a few short minutes, once Fel had pushed him over the edge, Corey would certainly be making Felaris' abdomen swell with more than just his cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay