Double date (misty and rjk)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Double date (misty and rjk)

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:19 am

"I can't believe you talked me into this." shawn muttered as they walked along the sidewalk. His old anthro dolphin friend had talked him into going on a double date with her, along with her girlfriendand her step sister.

"Hey, just give her a chance, you might actuallylike her." Misty told him.

"Please tell me she's at least cute."

"Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise. But I get the feeling you'll like what you'll see." misty says as they arrive at the meeting place.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Re: Double date (misty and rjk)

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:24 am

"come on maria, i promise he's a nice guy" cara insists to her large tigress 'sister, the girl wearing what was, to her, a rather uncomfortable if beautiful dress
"the last guy you said that about tried to use me to get to you instead" she huff,s that wounds till a bit deep as she follows cara, grumblingly accepting the invitation t this blind double date "i guess at least with misty here i can...talk with someone" she huffs
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:33 am

Misty smiles, spotting the others approaching. "Hey girls!" she says, waving happily.

Shawn's eyes widen as he spots the pair. he had seen misty and cara together on a few occasions, so there was no mistaking who his date was.

Misty gives a smirk, knowing full well that he had a thing for big cats. "Told you." she says, giggling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:38 am

Maria blinked at first, she saw misty and...she suppsoed the cute thing next to her was her date then.....well...at least he was pretty cute" she huffs softly, but smiles as she and cara walked over, cara happily giving misty an embrace and kiss "mmm hey love~ how are you doing"

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:45 am

"Hey good goodlooking. Glad you 2 could make it." misty says, hugging her back happily.

Shawn was definitely starting to like this more now. "Uh, hi. I'm beautiful. Err I mean your beauti- I mean-" he stammers nervously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:53 am

maria...cant help but chuckle, seeming to relax a bit as he seemed just as nervous as she was "i um...i know what you're trying to say...beautiful" she teased softly
cara grins and begins moving them towards the door "come on, the movie is going to start soon, we were already too late to get any food first

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:12 am

Shawn chuckles back, her levity helping him relax a bit. He was worried he had screwed things up completely. "I'm Shawn."

Misty smiles, seeing the 2 hitting it off already. "That's ok, the food always costs a fortune anyway." she says, as they follow her in.

(true fact, i usually just sneak food in anyway) :lol:
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:27 am

cara quickly lead them to their seats and thankfully the movie wasnt very packed, it was n the end of its run so most people had seen it once or twice already. They had honestly made it just in time to get in as the commercials were coming to a close! cara sat down next to misty leaving the obvious remaining seats to have maria and shawn sitting next to eachother.that would be when it hit misty and maria. they had heard things about this moie, and while a lot of people were praising it....one complaint was the sheer lengthof the movie!

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:33 am

Misty started to wish she'd at least grabbed a bite before leaving the house. As the movie went on, she contemplated swallowing cara to tide her over. While she had swallowed cara on a few occasions, ands vore was pretty common, she knew shawn was still new to it, and was worried how he'd react if hunger got the better of Maria.

Shawn was having a good time so far, unaware of the pair's predicament.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:45 am

maria's stomach very audibly groaned, the cutely dressed tigress blushed a bit as she realized just how hungry she was, rubbing at her flat stomach as she looked around...only really seeing...shawn...licking her lips a bit
cara blinked and huffed a bit, hoping that maria wasnt about to do that, nuzzling into her date

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:27 am

Misty nuzzles back happily, as Cara would hear a growl coming from her gut, rather hard to miss. "Guess I was hungrier than I thought." she says to her quietly.

Shawn looks to maria, at the sound of her stomach. "Getting hungry?" he asks, patting her gut. "We can find something afterward, my treat." he assures her. Though if what they'd heard about the movie were true, there was still at least an hour to go, o it wasn't helping there situation.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Cara frowns but smiles, leaning in and giving her a kiss “mmm I’m sorry babe...do you want me to make a quick run to the concession stand?” She asks sweetly

Maria’s stomach growled once again to the point she almost doubled over...she was incredibly hungry, looking I’ve rat Shawn she...found herself licking her lips and replying I’m...not sure if I can wait”

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Misty sees the way maria is eyeing Shawn, getting an idea. "Orrrrrr, I could always..." she starts, giving her a lick."

"Well, I did bring some extra cash. Want me to sep out and grab you something?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:29 pm

cara gives a cute shudder and gasps, looking at misty witha huge blush "m m m misty?"
"mmmmi dont think...that will...be necessary" maria replied as she leans in and gives his face a long, wet lick

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:05 am

Misty gently picks her up, placing her in her lap. "You always were my favorite little snack." she says, licking her again.

Shawn shudders, fnding it strangely enjoyable. "W-what are you doing?" he asks nervously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:29 am

cara's body arched in her lap, weakly squirming as she found herself panting, her own flavor wonderfully lingering on misty's tongue "mmmhh ahh d damn it...i i cant say n no to you"

Maria grins a bit and simply pens her mouth niiiice and wide,a hot wet breath going over him as a way to show him what came next

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 pm

"That's my girl." she says, opening wide, giving her a good view down her throat.

"O- oh my..." Shawn says as he realizes. While he qas aware of vore, he was still nervous about ever trying it. "Ju-just take it slow, ok?"

Last bumped by mistydolphin on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 pm.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay