Hoboman & ihateu91

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:44 pm

There was a massive trembling all around, the acids bubbling and causing Helen to fall off the gas bubble and slip into the ocean again. "Woah, what's going on? Is somebody hungry?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Martin chuckled softly, gently stroking his stomach and gazing down at it. "Nope, just digesting is all." This was amazing.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Helen swam about aimlessly, just enjoying being inside the massive gurgling belly. "Look at all this disgusting stuff I'm swimming in! I don't even know what all of it is!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Truth be told, Martin didn't know himself. "Yeah, I don't know what all that is. I know some of that is pizza and water mixed in with acids, but the rest, beats me."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm

"Hmm... could it be the remains of your breakfast? Or even the remnants of many other meals past?" Helen speculated, swimming amongst the vile remains of whatever had the misfortune of being digested in Martin's stomach. "Just think, without the shielding of this device... you'd have digested me without me even registering. Oh, now that's hot!" She felt herself getting excited again, the rush of hormones through her body making her quiver with pleasure.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm

"Yeah, could be. There probably was stuff in there still left over from breakfast when I ate you and the pizza, so yeah I think you're looking at my breakfast. Though the rest is probably in my intestines by now." Martin felt his cock stiffen, and a shudder went down his spine at the thought of digesting the insignificant morsel known as Helen. Yet at the same time, he didn't want to lose her, so a bit of worry trickled in there at the same time. "Now, don't go getting any ideas," he laughed.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:53 pm

"Oh I won't... but it's an amazing thought. I wonder what part of you I'd end up contributing to if I were digested? Would I even make a difference at this scale?" Helen relaxed in the gastric juices and let her mind wonder as she stared up the ceiling of the stomach, which was more like the sky than any kind of ceiling. "Would I even make you burp or fart?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:55 pm

"Hmm, I can't help but imagine myself. At this scale, probably not. But I'd imagine I'd fart from digesting you, and anything my body got from you would probably go to my stomach, or my ass." Martin knew Helen was getting really interested.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:58 pm

"Oh, my favourite parts of you! That would be wonderful." Helen loved the idea of being digested at this size, even though she'd never go through with it and had no plans of dying. "Still, being inside of your tummy is probably even better than being part of it."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:01 pm

"Really? Your favorite parts? I'm flattered." Martin felt himself blushing beet red. " And yeah, being in there is a lot better. Ditto for yours."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:02 pm

"As if you didn't know. I love your belly, it's such an amazing place to be!" Helen splashed some of the liquid into the air joyfully. "Especially when you stuff it with food and it's all bloated."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:04 pm

All things considered, this was the most fun he'd had in some time, and frankly Martin was horny as hell. He hoped when Helen finally got out of him, they'd be able to have sex again. "Yep! That it is"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:13 pm

"Hmm... you think you could fill it up for me whilst I'm in here?" Helen bit her lip. "If you want to of course."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm

He thought about it, and Martin still felt hungry, and there was plenty of extra food still lying around to snack on. "Sure! You got it," he patted his stomach and winked.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:17 am

"Yes!" Helen cheered, glad he was willing to comply. She wanted to be in his belly at it's biggest, at it's grossest, smelliest, gassiest... She anticipated the imminent feast more than anything else in her life. Things were soon about to become a lot more interesting down here...
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Martin sat down at the table, and pouring himself a glass of water, tucked into whatever he could get his hands on. Fortunately, he and Helen were both pretty healthy eaters, so there was not much junk food. He swallowed a mouthful of Greek yogurt, followed up by mini spicy rice cakes and a PB&J. He thought it must be pretty chaotic down in his stomach right about now.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:36 pm

Helen's world was transformed. She could hear the myriad noises of Martin eating as huge piles of new food came falling from the sky, pouring into the chaotic stomach swamp in all different colours, shapes, sizes and consistencies. New smells assaulted her nostrils. Sweet ones. The yogurt and water helped to cool things down considerably. The water level had risen several hundred feet by the time Martin had finished eating. The landscape was completely different now, like some cataclysm had reshaped the world.

"Wow... it's amazing!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Martin sat back, sighing and patting his belly. That had been a good, big meal and now he felt pleasantly full. He could only imagine the chaos it was inside his stomach, Helen moving around in there. "I'll bet..*BWWUURP*"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Helen was tossed around in the peristaltic waves as Martin's belly churned, more active than ever now it had a plethora of other foods to work on. She was thrown about the chaotic stomach, colliding with islands of soft mushed up food and enjoying every second of the wild ride. A huge burp roared out above her and she almost creamed herself then and there. "Oh my god, that was amazing! Burp again!" she cried. "Pretend that you digested me and this burp is my last essence escaping your massive belly!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Martin poked at his gut again, to jostle her around and pretend. "Sure!" He sat back, leaning against his chair, closing his eyes and listening to the noises of his gut to get in the mood. "Mmm, that was such a good meal, and Helen was so good, I'll miss her," he acted out. Then, getting her wish, Martin cut loose with another belch. *BUUURP* He patted his stomach. "Well, goodbye, Helen, digesting you was a pleasure. I'll never forget your exquisite taste." He hoped that did it for her.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay