Hoboman & ihateu91

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Helen began to rifle through the fridge-freezer for something to eat, bending down to search through it's contents. "Oh, pizza? I'll just stick this in the oven. Should do for now."

She took a pizza out of the freezer and put it in the oven. It'd be about 20 minutes before it was ready to eat. "Mmm... I can't wait to get some food inside this belly." She rubbed her belly sensually. "How's progress down there?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Martin panted, sitting back against the vastness of the colon wall. "I made it up your rectum, and I'm in the sigmoid colon." He figured after Helen ate, it'd get noisier as he was right below the stomach. And gassier.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:00 pm

"Oh, well done! You're making good progress for such a microscopic Martin! I'm proud of you." She patted her lower abdomen affectionately.

Once enough time had passed, she took the pizza out of the oven and sat down with it. "Mmm... food's ready, it's time for me to put some pizza in this belly. You could have been on one of these slices and I'd never know. Maybe I should leave a slice to put you on it?" She teased, digging into the simple pepperoni pizza. It tasted great. Helen ate the pizza happily, sending a good half of it to fester in her belly. She left the rest for now, patting her stomach contentedly and burping loudly. Her belly became much more active now. "That'll do for now. Half a pizza in my stomach, should satisfy my hunger for now."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:45 pm

"Yeah, maybe." Martin could hear the sounds of her slurping, chewing and swallowing, followed by the deep rumbles of her gut as it began to digest the food directly above him. He could hear it all.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Helen sat cradling her tummy, rubbing it and patting it. The pizza she had wolfed down was giving her a bit of indigestion, which manifested itself via a series of burps. Urp! "Excuse me! I can't seem to stop burping! That pizza's not sitting well... I think I might have to release some gas from both ends. Hold on in there!" Helen felt a rumbling in her lower tummy and farted loudly, the gas exploding underneath her sexy rump. "Oooh, that felt good. Hope that wasn't too rough in there!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:37 pm

The environment around Martin convulsed and shook as Helen belched repeatedly, he could hear the air rushing up her throat from beneath her stomach. "No need to excuse yourself, Helen. If it has to come out, it has to come out." Then, Martin heard another rumbling, much closer to him, and pinned himself to the side of the upper colon wall as a gas bubble, a rushing, thick, greenish brown wind came at hurricane force. He had just enough time to press himself against a ridge, squeezed against the walls as the gas swiftly traveled downwards and out Helen's rectum as an enormous fart, the sound a deafening thunder to the microscopic teen.
"Whew! It's fine, I'm ok. That stunk."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm

"Good, cause there's more where it came from. Try not to get *urp* blown away down there!" Helen stood up, feeling the contents of her belly shift. "I am LOVING this by the way. I have a microscopic man inside of my body! How cool is that?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 pm

"Amazing. Almost as much as having a microscopic woman in me!" Martin laughed, and moved his hands along the walls of the bowels. At his size, Helen couldn't feel it, but it felt interesting, the slimy, rigid intestinal muscles beneath his hands. He could feel and hear the rumbling of Helen's stomach above.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:58 am

She smiled in response, not that Martin could see. "So how's the weather down there?" she giggled, feeling another rumble in her gut and letting out a much smaller fart than before. "Pretty windy huh?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Martin heard the rumble, and felt the gust go by him. "Yep."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:38 pm

"Well that's what you get for climbing up into my bowels like you did." A sly grin crossed her face as she spoke. Martin would probably be able to hear the grin in her voice. "How does it feel to know that I am your whole world? Everything you can see, touch, smell, hear... taste... it's all me. I am everything. Puny microbe!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:21 am

"Heh, yep! You're everything! You are my entire world!" Martin sat back, taking that all in.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:21 am

"So what's your next move little guy? You can climb deeper into my body or you can head for the exit. Staying there won't be pretty in a few hours time~" Helen continued to taunt him. "What's it gonna be?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:26 pm

(Sorry about the lateness in replies.)
Martin smiled and sat back. No, it wouldn't. Eventually, this whole chamber would be packed tight with Helen's feces, but he planned to be out well ahead of that. "Time to head for the exit, I think."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:54 am

"Oh, then good luck little wanderer! Let me know when you're there so I can go about... ejecting you." she still spoke with a silky, seductive voice as she wiggled her derrière slightly.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm

The dank, foggy tunnel shook slightly as Helen wiggled. "Right, gotcha!" Martin got up and began making his way back down towards Helen's rectum.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:24 am

Meanwhile, Helen was whipping herself up a cup of coffee. She figured she should make herself at home. Coffee in hand, she returned to the couch and sat her fantastic ass down on the couch. It was nice just hanging out in her underwear too. Sipping the hot coffee gave her a warm feeling inside as she waited for Martin to get into position. She thought about where to launch him. Onto the couch was looking most obvious, but she kept eyeing the pizza too.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:42 am

Heart thudding, Martin made his way back down the vast, green haze tinged tunnels of Helen's colon, clambering over early traces of feces, eventually climbing back down into the rectum, and held onto the side, seeing the closed anus beneath him. "Ok, I'm ready." He couldn't wait.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 am

"Oh? You're ready? Okay then, brace yourself." Helen pulled her panties down and raised her ass over the couch. Feeling the bubbles in her gut, she let her belly rumble for a moment before turning to release a powerful fart in the direction of the coffee table, aiming at the remaining pizza slices. It would still be a soft landing... just a bit messier. Helen giggled afterwards. "Oops! Did that do it? Where are you?"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 am

Martin heard a thunderous rumbling, and an instant later was blasted out by the most powerful force he'd ever seen, like a rank, smelly hurricane. He was blasted out of Helen's body at unfathomable speed, seconds later landing on something soft and gooey. When he came to, Martin could see himself on a piece of pizza. He laid there, staring up at the heavenly, colossal ass above him. "I'm on the pizza slice. That did it!"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay