A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

Postby ultimated » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Ed sits up inside the beak, wobbling slightly as she flies along, bobbing up and down inside her jaws. His legs straddle her tongue and sink into the fleshy pouch underneath, and his hands scrabble at the closed beak, trying to pry it open!

The skunk finally finishes swallowing, giving her belly a soft rub and a pat as Shawn settles down inside. It's so tight and cramped he can barely move at all! From the outside, not a trace exists on the woman's belly to betray that she'd actually swallowed an entire person. "Comfy in there?" she asks with a smirk.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 09, 2020 3:28 pm

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that." she says, opening her beak slightly. If he looked down, he'd see it was quite far to the ground. A jump from that height would likely kill him. "You have 2 choices. Either enjoy the ride, or try your luck with the fall. And spoiler alert: your chances of surviving the latter are pretty slim."

"About as comfy as can be expected." he grumbles.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 09, 2020 4:01 pm

"W-waugh!" yelps the human, immediately flopping over backwards and scrabbling at the beak with his feet, trying to hold himself away from that opening (and grinding his back against her tongue in the process).

"Hey, don't be like that," she grins. "I'm teaching you a valuable lesson here!"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 11, 2020 3:54 pm

She can't help but giggle as she closed her mouth. "Glad I made my point. Even if he fell, she woulda caught him, but she'd never drop him. She qasn't about to tel him that though. She can't help but murr at his taste, running her tongue over him.

"Oh really? And what would that be, how to make myself travel size?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 7:59 am

"H-hey," he protests, pushing at the snake-like tongue, flopping into her pouch as he tries to fight it off with both hands and feet!

"That anything, and I really do mean anything, could be a trap set up so that something can eat you," she replies calmly. "You eat the wrong berry out here and you'll be the size of a flea, surfing waves of mushy vegetables in a mouse's belly."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 8:09 am

"Feisty little guy." she says, giggling. Her tongue moves up under him, pinning him to the roof of her mouth.

"Uhhh, faiir point." he grumbles. "So, what do I call you? If I'm stuffed in your gut, I should at least know your name."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 8:16 am

The human eeps, hugging around her tongue with both arms to anchor himself in place!

"Nicole," replies the skunk lady, smiling as she rests a hand on her stomach. "And yours?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 am

Her tongue undulates under him, savoring every inch of him befre tilting her head back. He'd feel hi mself sliding tiowards the back of her throat.

"I'm Shawn. So, how oong have yo been in this... place?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon May 25, 2020 11:24 am

Ed's hands and arms scrabble at the tongue, trying to grip it more tightly. "N-no, wait! Waaaiiit!!" He'd already been eaten once today and, despite the feelings it may have awoken within him, he wasn't sure he wanted to experience it again just yet!

"A pleasure, Shawn," she smiles. "Hmm... How long... That depends. What year is it?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon May 25, 2020 4:51 pm

She pays him no mind, feeling him slip into her throat, swallowing him down.

"You've been in long enough to even have to ask?" he asks, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 31, 2020 6:22 am

The human's fingers slip off of her thick, slick tongue, and down he goes, wriggling better than any fish~

"What can I say? Tessa plays for keeps, and in some ways it's nicer in here than out there!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:45 pm

The tiny human barely makes a noticeable bulge as he slides down her throat, the giant rubbing her gut happily.

"I'm here an hour at the most, and already I get eaten again. I'm off to a great start." he says with a sigh.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:50 am

The human slides down the airborne pelican's gullet, squirming about inside her giant feathery belly as she flaps through the air!

"Oh, you'll get used to it," smiles the skunk, giving her belly a reassuring pat as she trots along outside. "You'll be seeing plenty of insides while you're in here."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:27 am

The pelic soon flew baci to her nest, laying down as she rubs her gut. "Mmmm, nyone ever tell you how tasty you are?" she asks.

"I guess you're right. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though." he tells her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:19 pm

"No!" protests the human, delivering a kick to the thick and slimy wall, wrinkling his nose at the scent of the bird's past meals clinging to the inside of her stomach. From the outside, he barely makes a lump in the oversized (feral?) creature's gut, except for when he kicks out!

"You might as well!" she shrugs happily, seeming to finally reach wherever she was heading as she finally stops moving about out there. "No sense not liking something that's gonna be happening to you on a daily basis, am I right?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm

She giggles, patting him from outside with a wing. "I like my meals feisty." she teases.

"Fair point... But it'll take some getting used to." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Ed grunts, bracing his back against the wall, then stretching out his legs as far as he can, creating a sizeable bulge in the pelican's belly!

The skunk flops down into her bed, which would briefly disorient Shawn by spinning his little internal world around him. Her stomach lets out a low, deep gurgle...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:43 am

"Try as you might, my little snack, there's only 1 way out. Well, maybe 2, but I don't think you'd like that option." she says, snickering.

Shawn wouldn't admit it out loud, but it wasn't all that bad in there. "So, any estimate on how long you're gonna keep me in here?" he asks curiously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:08 am

"Okay, but be honest... How likely am I to get out through those?" grunts the human, reluctantly balling himself back up.

"Only a couple more hours, at which point you'll probably reform somewhere in here with me," she comments with a shrug.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:57 pm

"I'd say somewhere between slim and zilch." she says.

"Well, I'd better get comfortable then. Not like I got anywhere else to be.." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay