A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:30 am

"R-right," replies the human, sighing a little as the stomach walls churn over his body. "So, uh... What exactly are you? I've... Never heard of a talking bird, or one your, um, s-size before. Are you something that got swallowed up by that deer, or a figment of her imagination sent to torment me?"

The skunk's stomach churns and sloshes, slowly working down the compressed human over the course of the next few hours. Shawn would eventually find himself passing out... Only to wake up on the floor of Nicole's little shack.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:45 am

"Well, that's a bit hard to explain.When I was eaten, I was a normal pelican. Tessa can give us a few 'upgrades' as she calls it, when it fancies her mind, or she gets bored." she says.

Shawn looks about, more than a little confused as he wonders where he is now.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:36 am

Ed settles back a little, letting the walls massage her body. "D-do you have to earn "upgrades" in some way, or do you just... Get them at random?" he asks, scratching his head a little.

Shawn is in a hand-carved wooden hut, without particularly much floor space - the entire area is a cube basically just as wide as Nicole's hammock, but the space has been used efficiently. There's a rack on the wall that holds a couple of bows and quivers with arrows, a few boxes tucked under the hammock, although no other real furniture to speak of... Not even a table or chairs. The door and windows are covered with leafy green vines, hanging down like curtains.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:48 am

"I guess it depends on her mood. Catch her on a good day, she'll give it to you with no fuss. Or sometimes she throws 1 in randomly when she gets bored, just to liven things up." she explains.

Shawn wasn't really sure whether he should wait around there, or try is luck outside again.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:16 am

"Huh," he replies, settling down a little more, growing oddly comfortable with his current predicament. "Have you, uh, been "upgraded" at all? Outside of uh, being made big and able to talk, I mean," he asks, idly pushing a fold of stomach flesh away from his face.

Hmm... If he waits here, he's guaranteed to have Nicole show back up eventually, which could be a good or a bad thing based on what he just went through. But if he leaves, he might get away... He might even find Ed! Or he might run into another ravenous denizen of the doe's predatory mindscape...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:53 pm

"well, I can show you, but I'll have to let you out. Just don't try to run." she says.

While Nicole was nice, he really should try to find Ed. He decided to take a chance going outside. As he went out, he looked about, trying tigure out the best direction to start.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:12 am

"Uh... Suuuure?" replies Ed. He's honestly not certain if he'd try to run at this point - despite being in her stomach, nothing bad has happened to him yet, and she could probably easily chase him down... But if there's some shelter, like a cave or line of trees nearby, he might be able to make a break for it!

Outside is... Well, a dense jungle. Which direction to go is honestly quite hard to tell, not least because the house appears to actually be part-way up a tree! He could make his way through the treetops, slide down to the jungle floor, or even climb up higher to see if he can find a vantage point...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:33 am

She soon starts to cough him up, ending up with him in her nest. It would be a pretty high drop, so escape would not be likely if he tried.

Shawn makes his way down the tree, picking a random direction and making his way there.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 07, 2022 8:49 am

The human takes the time to look around, squeaking and retreating to the middle of the nest when he realises how high up he is. Huffing, he turns and faces the pelican, a captive audience for her.

The jungle is thick and dark, and the path he took almost seems to vanish behind him! The further he goes, the less likely he is to find his way back...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:20 am

She starts to concentrate, her body beginning to glow brightly. After a few moments, she takws the gorm of an anthro pelican, still the same size as her feral form. "Ahhh, much better."

By the time he notices, it was well past too late to turn back. He would likely be lost there for who knows how long.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:53 am

The human stares at her. The transformation is rather startling! He doesn't dare to comment, his eyes darting away from her breasts after a moment so he can't be accused of staring!

Out there in the jungle all by himself... Not even Nicole around to help! He'd have to think of something to do...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:17 pm

She can't help but giggle. "Mmm, see something you like?" she teases, wrapping her large wings around him to pull him to her.

He seemed to be going in circles, he cou:d've sworn he'd passed that tree like 5 times. Thinking it'd be a good idea to get somewhere high up to get an idea of the area, he picks a tree and starts climbing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:45 pm

The human squeaks softly as he's pulled against her fluffy body! "Y-you're um, rather soft," he replies, flushing somewhat as he's wrapped in a feathery cocoon.

Up and up he goes - it's quite hard work! At least there's some thick vines nearby that he can use as handholds...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun May 07, 2023 2:42 pm

He'd soin reach the top, but it was nothing but trees ss far as the eye could see. He was practicly a sitting duck up here.

"You're quite the charmer." she teases, giggling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay