A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:01 am

"Hey, cheer up!" grins Tessa. "It's not all bad. You can't stay dead in here, for instance. So if a big hungry predator like me were to gobble you up as an afternoon snack..." She leans in close, her breath washing over his face, then gives him a big slurp! "... Then once you've finished stewing in the pit of their stomach like the delicious meal you are, you'll pop back up somewhere around here. I'll even be nice and say that if you can make a shelter for yourself, that's where you'll reform!~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

"Well, guess I'd better get started then. Anything else I should know?" he asks.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:29 pm

"Well, just the one thing," she comments. The next thing she does is almost impossible to describe. She suddenly seems to fill the sky, without moving from where she was standing. At the same time, Shawn is as small as an insect, without having changed size. What actually happened takes Shawn's brain a few seconds to process, and the best intperpretation he can come up with is one of those optical illusions where you're staring at a sillhouette and suddenly you can see a second shape hidden in it. Her lips, inches from his body, seem to fill the entire sky. He can see every strand of fur, every pore on her lips, and the enormous cavern of her jaws beyond - you could have built cities on her teeth alone. "This is my world. The rules don't have to apply here. Gravity, physics, they apply as I see fit, and I will use them to toy with you, as you are my plaything in this world and nothing more. Don't think I will make escape easy for you." Her breath washes over him like a hurricane, hot and humid and horribly familiar, and then... The exact same trick happens with his eyes, and it's like Tessa had never been there at all - just a selection of deer-shaped clouds in the sky which are already blowing out of shape. He's at his normal size, alone in the meadow.

Well, as alone as he can be, living inside the mind of a gluttonous predator.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 pm

Shawn was left speechless, needing a few minutes to register what the fuck just happened. He then goes about trying to either find anything to build a shelter, or a cave to take shelter in. But in a strange place like that, who knows what he'd find, or whatwould find him? He could only hope Ed was faring betrer than him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:45 am

Shawn would find, once he gets his bearings, that he's atop a hill in the middle of a small forest. He can see that it would take about an hour's walking forward to reach an open meadow. Behind him, the forest thickens into what could almost be described as a jungle. To the east, beyond where the trees thin out, a beach can be seen with the waves lapping lazily at the sand, whereas to the west, a mighty mountain rises up above the landscape.

Ed, meanwhile, groans and slumps back against a palm tree. He had appeared on that beach a few minutes before Shawn had arrived on the hill, several miles away from his friend. He was equally shaken by the deer's performance - what would this world have in store for the both of them? Who knows what else she's gobbled up over the years, or what beasts she could imagine...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:22 am

Shawn looks over his options. Figuring the forest would be a good place to start, he head into it.

Ed would hear what sounds like giant wings flappping, a bidrshaped shadow passing over him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

The forest seems to have a nasty habit of growing thicker and darker in mere minutes as the human wanders in. It's a little disconcerting - dark shapes keep forming and dispersing in the shadows, right on his peripheral vision. There could be anything out there...

Ed blinks and looks up, squinting into the sunlight as the shadow glides overhead. Oh dear... What bird would be disturbing him on the beach? A seagull? Duck? Pelican? He remains where he is, however, warily keeping an eye on the creature as he tries to identify it...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:50 pm

The forest was definitely giving Shawn the creeps. He kept his eyes peeled, wary of anything lurking.

He'd see it swoop down, landing in front of hi. The impact knocking him off his feet. When he manages to get a goid luck, he'd see a 10 foot tall pelican looking down at him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 pm

(Hmm, any preference what I send your way?)

Wandering aimlessly forward, Shawn eventually comes across a small river flowing through the forest, probably 10-20 feet wide where he is now.

Ed yelps as he topples onto his back, looking up at the enormous avian towering over him! He soaks in the details quickly - is it an anthro pelican of sorts, or a feral beast?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 pm

(I'll give you first pick, surprise me) ;)

The river seemed safe to cross, so he started making his way through it. Though a place like this, who knows what could be waiting for him?

The large feral bird smirks down at him before starting to speak. "Well well, haven't seen you around here before." she says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:13 pm

As it turns out, what's waiting for him is a snare. As he steps down to the riverbank, a length of rope tightens around his ankle and whisks him up into the air, dangling upside-down roughly at head height!

The human stares in shock up at the bird, almost twice his height as it towers over him! "I, um, I only just... Uh, got here," he manages to croak out. The sheer size of her was incredible! Her beak! Her wings! Her big feathery stomach! What did she have to eat just to keep such a big body fueled?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:54 pm

(well that certainly was surprising!) :Lol:

Shawn doesn't even get time to react as he's hoisted up." "What the hell?!" he demands, hanging helplesaly.

"Good to know. I have to wonder..." she muses, licking her beak. "Are you as tasty as you look?" she asks with a smirk.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:46 am

Out of a nearby bush pops the head of a skunk lady! She blinks, then grins and trots over to the suspended human. "Well, you're not what I was expecting to catch!" she exclaims.

"U-um. No. No, I am not," replies Ed, holding still for a moment, then rolling onto his front and trying to get to his feet and start running! Which possibly would have worked if it weren't the most predictable thing to do in this situation.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:09 pm

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint." he says, chuckling. "Would you mind letting me down?" he asks.

"Ooh, naughty little snack,." she says, giggling. "Ok, let's play." she says, taking to the air to come after him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:11 pm

"Oh, sure! Hang on a sec, heh, lemme just get into position..." She moves underneath him, getting down on her knees, then throws her head back and yawns open a pair of bright green jaws beneath him! "Ready?~"

The human puffs and pants as he sprints up the beach towards the shore - if he can just get to the edge of the forest, where the trees are more dense...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:03 pm

The pelican swoops down, chasing behind him. She keeps low to the ground, catching up fast. Her mouth agape and ready to nab him.

Shawn gives an exasperated sigh. "I guess I walked right into that one, huh?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:22 pm

The human puffs and pants, but it seems he's not the most athletic guy in the world. The pelican gains on him easily, and it's not long before her beak is touching the back of his legs...

"Ah-huh~!" she replies with a grin, then tosses a throwing knife into the underbrush, slicing through the rope and dropping Shawn into her jaws like a brick!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:35 pm

The pelican starts to close herbeak, scooping him up into it.

Shawn can't help but flail as he falls into her open mouth. He could do nothing as he falls in head first.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:25 pm

"N-no, no, no!" exclaims Ed, trying to roll over and climb out, only for the beak to clack shut around him!

Quite a curious thing happens as the skunk swallows him down - there's no bulge present on the outside of her body, and he can feel his entire body being squeezed intensely on all sides. It doesn't hurt at all, but he's being squashed and contorted like play-doh, squeezing into the available space without stretching it at all...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:03 pm

She can't help but smirk as her beak seals him in. Shegives a flap of her massive wings, taking to the skies with her prey.

Shawn can do nothing but squirm on the way down, ytrying to make sense of this.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay