Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

Postby Shifzor » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm

At least he's being secretive about it, Ryan thought as he shifted lightly within his tight confines. Though, he does have a point and only if his identity is kept anonymous throughout the entire time of being trapped in this fleshy home. There's no way anyone could possibly identify the tight outlines he makes on his gut, right?
"That's.. Fair enough, yes. I mean, still! You calling me 'baby' and all when I'm a grown man stuck in a shark's gut." Ryan whined for a bit, pressing his palms out against the belly walls to further express his concerns. Though he then heard his remark and felt him rubbing the bulges he's making on his gut in an assuring manner. This caused him to stop squirming for a bit, settling about in that warm gut as he sighed at such gentle tenderness that the shark was giving him.
"I guess, you're right. I'm rather tired from all the squirming and.. Complaining anyhow." He said, only realizing on how truly tired he seemed to be after all that late night squirming and whining. Maybe he'll start enjoying it, if he stopped calling him baby! Though, Ryan enjoyed this discreetly as evidenced by his blushing cheeks. To Marcus, he can feel him shaking his head, almost as if he's denying that title outright. "Y-yeah, yeah I guess that's fine.. I'll try my best to relax. And don't be silly!" He said right after his 'hormonal' remark though he did chuckled lightly.
"Well, hard to feel lonely for sure when I'm this close to someone, heh."
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:52 am

Marcus grinned, and gave his belly a bit of a firmer rub. Ryan might have been in denial of how much he was enjoying their situation, but Marcus had no such qualms, truly excited, amused and grateful at both the companionship, and that extra bit of heft his body now possessed. "Alright, I'll try not to call you 'baby' too much, okay? But if people talk to me, I might have to, just so you know" Marcus pointed out, before he took a breath. "Right... let's see how this goes..."

Ryan did, however, beyond anyone else in the world, have one advantage in this situation over Marcus; At all times, if he tried hard enough, the human could hear the shark's thumping heartbeat through the walls of his confines. With that, Ryan could easily tell when Marcus was calm, or when he was excited or nervous, and possibly even frightened should he ever be.

With that in mind, Ryan could possibly tell that despite how confident Marcus seemed to be, his predator was a little nervous, heart beating just a little faster as he finally decided it was time to go to work. He walked out of the alleyway and headed down the street, one arm still curled around his pregnant-like swell. Possessiveness? Or perhaps a safety blanket to cling on to?

Nonetheless, Marcus walked through the sliding doors of his bustling office building. A few people certainly paused to stare, but most stared whilst they were walking; Of course, women being in such a gravid state was vaguely familiar, but a young man, even a shark demi at that? Unusual. Marcus went walked through the lobby, and made his way to the elevators, waiting for one to arrive.

He left the office before the weekend with a flat belly, now he arrived with a full one at the start of a new week, so he had essentially two, three days worth of story to weave, he hoped he could pull it off. Giving his belly a little squeeze once the elevator arrived, Marcus stepped inside, and hit the button for his floor, floor nine. A few people got on after him, going to their own floors here and there, before the elevator finally closed and started to ascend.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:25 am

(Sorry for not responding, gonna put this RP off for a bit)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 pm

(No worries, although if there's anything about my posts you want to comment on, go ahead, anything I can do to make things more mutually enjoyable)
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay