Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:49 pm

(Sorry for the bit of delay, I've been sick >~>)

"I wasn't expecting so... deep and invitation," he would call back with a deep blush, not that she could see that, but he could certainly be felt moving about within her love tunnel and her womb deeper within as she continued to pull him further up. He shuddered and relaxed his ankles, letting her pull off his shoes and socks, before he'd let out a little moan as his feet were sealed into that warm wetness within Lyrix. He huffed as he kept breathing in her scent as he was pulled along, further up until he was all curled up in her womb, not much room to move as what he did made for large bulges in her belly.

"Bearable?" he mused, then shuddered and let out a yelp and a muffled moan as he started to feel that vibration rumbling in his rump. "A-ahh!" he barked, squirming and making quite a lot of bulging rubs within her womb, squirming and twisting about, with little room to move, less room to work with as he felt his arousal pressing tightly against his pants, as he struggled to loosen them up in the tight dark blue space within Lyrix.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:01 pm

Lyrix smirked as she pulled the front of her robe back down to cover herself up, though for obvious reasons could no longer fit her leather belt back around her waist, what with Theo making her belly gravid and animated. "Mmm, yes, I like to feel others squirm inside me, trapped with only my whim as a release, knowing how much command of their senses I have over them..." She purred, cradling her swollen belly with a sense of dominating joy. "Be thankful I'm aware that you have other business to attend to today, or else I'd have kept you longer... but, for now, my little snow pup, enjoy the time we have, I certainly will" She remarked, as she reached to sip her drink once again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:39 am

Theo's squirms continued much as she asked and making rippling bulges and rocking her belly back and forth beneath her robes. He was quite thoroughly tucked away within as he bounced and shifted around, the buzzing in his rump keeping him active when he might have felt tired. His little moans of pleasure rumbled through her, amidst huffs and little growls as well, as he seemed to be trying to move into a position to pull the plug out, but just couldn't quite get into the proper position inside of her womb!

"Put on a might fine show, yer little pet did," called a gruff voice as heavy steps approached Matty and Jayne. Sharp eyes took a look over the hugely stuffed dragon as it slept atop its belly full of boar, as a brightly orange-furred fox stepped over to their table. His thick bushy tail swayed behind him out from under his traveling coat, and a grin spread across his face. "Haven't seen the pair of you around here before. Looks like one got away from you, but you've still got one catch left, Jayne," he would say as he chuckled and extended a hand out to Matty. "I'm Rival. Don't cause us any trouble now, or do~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:43 pm

The sorceress chuckled as she watched her swollen belly heave and shake and quiver, idly stroking it with her fingers whilst sipping her cup feeling in complete luxury. "Mmm... by the way, you can call me 'Mistress' now" Lyrix told him with a razor sharp grin, darker thoughts of breaking the young wolf's mind completely to her whim... it had been a while since she'd had a devoted slave, why not start now? Alas, those thoughts were quickly washed aside, and Lyrix gave a sigh as she saw who was approaching, distracting her from her domination...

Unaware of Theo's circumstance, Matty and Jayne had been rather casually talking about the world itself and the lay of the land, with Jayne explaining the different realms, landscapes and landmarks between them, as well as the fauna and flora of the place. Admittedly however, with Jayne's armor off, and with there being just so... much, of her, Matty was having a hard time not staring at certain parts of her. He almost couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when the pair were distracted by the arrival of Rival. Jayne blinked at his words and looked over her shoulder towards Lyrix, before rolling her eyes and getting up. "I best go make sure she's not getting any ideas... keep a watch on this dragon for me, will you Rival?" She asked him with a smile, patting the fox on the shoulder before going to make her way over to the Theo-filled Lyrix, intent on making sure her other charge wasn't being too badly abused.

"Er, Hi, pleased to meet you" Matty greeted, after the momentary confusion of Jayne's departure to him, smiling towards Rival. "I'm Matty, Matty Avon, and my other friend you saw is Theo, he's... he's..." Matty said, before looking towards where Jayne was going, and blinking in disbelief. "...he's already gone and got himself shoved into somebody? Wow... he really doesn't wait around..." Matty murmured with a smirk, more to himself than to Rival.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:30 pm

"M-mistress? I think not," he said with a bit of a bark in his voice as he pushed about within. Not having the upper hand in most things was a new experience for the trapped demi wolf. On top of that, her words, her attitude, and her grave intent he could feel radiating out from her as much as the plug was vibrating in his rump did not give him a feeling of enjoyment in the slightest. His shifting squirming started to get a little rougher, as he started pushing about, making her belly rock as he tried to find the way he had come in from.

"Aye, sure thing. You won't mind I'll be putting an extra drink on your tab then," he chuckled as he shook Matty's hand and took Jayne's seat. "Always nice to meet, or eat, new folks," he mused, flagging down a passing waiter to get him a big mug. He smirked a little himself as he watched Jayne heading over to the round-bellied sorceress. "I doubt he shoved himself anywhere with that one. His actions 'll have been all of her making. Best not talk about her behind her back though. Or in front of it either," he would say, his long bushy tail draping across his lap as he eyed Matty up and down. "How about you though? Jealous of your friend getting some internal time with someone? Or are you more the type to show people where they belong for a night?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:52 pm

The chamber in which Theo was being held was dauntless to his efforts of escape an resistance, almost more of a prison than a fleshy hideaway. Voices could vaguely be heard beyond the blue walls of the womb, and Lyrix's sentiments of domination and overpowering simmered down, as she was talked out of, or guilted out of, her intentions. The devious woman gave a sigh, before she clanged at her bell again, this time bringing the vibrating egg inside Theo's ass to a halt, going still... now merely just a big blockage in his ass. "Sooo... Hey Theo, I did kinda warn you Lyrix could be pretty intense" Jayne pointed out from outside, pressing her hand against Lyrix's belly... which, given their size difference, basically covered Lyrix's belly. "Don't worry though, I'll make sure she doesn't mess with you too much... She tends to get... carried away" Jayne said, with a smirk.

Matty sat back down in his own seat, returning to his own, regular sized pitcher filled with some kind of mead, it seemed. He was already on his third cup by now, the taste having been sweet enough for his liking. To his credit, he was holding his liquor well, clearly he'd done enough drunken parties to have a good sense about him when putting them back. "Me? I'm kind of a... go with the flow, whatever the mood is, kind of guy" Matty told Rival with a smile. "Seen my fair share of insides, and had mine own filled on just as many occasions... Though yeah, I will admit, kinda jealous" Matty said with a snicker, sipping his drink. "Theo's seen the inside of two bellies so far since we got here, and all I've seen is the inside of a baby dragon's maw" Matty told him. "...why? Think that's a problem you can help me with?" Matty questioned, with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:04 am

Theo let out a shuddering sigh as he pressed against the walls to no avail, but gladly felt the feeling in his rump settling down to a mere fullness feeling with the egg where it was. He had to suppose he was the box carrying the egg now. Hopefully this one didn't hatch. "H-hey Jayne," he mumbled out from down there as he felt the hand pressing all around one side of him. "This wasn't so bad or anything until just a moment ago... Though I might suggest incorporating some shrinking magic next time if you felt like truly being domineering," he chuckled some as he attempted to roll over, making some big shifting bulges in her belly as he did so. "Matty doing alright? The dragon still asleep?" he asked, huffing as he found himself slightly stuck upside down.

"Hmm hmm~ Quite the party animal it seems~" the vulpine mused, licking over his muzzle slightly while watching Matty drink. "That's a nice change of pace from my most recent acquaintances. All prey, the lot of them. I tend to stick more towards keeping my fur dry and my belly full, but for the right friend I make an exception once in a while," he would say, slightly fluffing out his coat, which had an immaculate softness and sheen to it. It seemed he took great care in keeping his fur tidy. "I could offer you a dip inside, let you see my better side," he chuckled, his fluffy tail swaying before glancing over to where Jayne was pressing on Lyrix's belly. "But I'd rather not end up inside out at Jayne's hands either, so how about you come find me some other time. Besides, I'm sure Jayne will have more than enough room for you this evening. Try asking her how much room her bed has~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:19 pm

(Hey, just wanted to apologisze for my lack of replies lately, but the truth is... the build up of 'coronavirus' scare and overeatcion at the moment is kind of putting a downer on my posting of late. I'm not disinterested in this RP, it's just that, right now, a lot of factors are distracting me from keeping up with a fetish RP, sorry about that)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:07 pm

(No worries at all there my friend! It's tense times all around for everyone, and it isn't helped by the panicking near riots of TP hoarders *gives ya lots of snugs upon*)
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:03 pm

"I had no desire to shrink you down yet, I thought I might save that for another encounter... perhaps one where the Jade Giantess isn't around to watch your back" Lyrix teased Theo with a smirk, now simply resigning herself to enjoying the fullness and pleasure that came with having her womb stuffed with another being. She put one of her hands against the side of her gravid belly, almost maternally, but also possessively.

"Matty and the dragon are fine... Dragon's still snoozing atop a belly full of boar, and it looks like Matty's mingling with our good friend Rival whilst I'm over here... also looks like he's enjoying his drinks" Jayne remarked, with a smirk of her own. "...I have a feeling that come the morning, you'll be the one with the most clarity"

"Well, I can see why you'd want to keep your fur dry, it's got a real nice sheen to it... I bet it feels good to put your fingers through, hmm?" Matty remarked to Rival with a smile. "You must take good care of it" He noted. "I bet you'd look great and handsome in a painting, like, stood on a mountain edge or something, sword on your hip... very regal, it'd suit you" Matty said, with a grin. Clearly the charms came out with the drinks as well. "...I'd give you my number, but I don't think phones are a thing here, but yeah... maybe next time, I'm sure you'd find me to be a... fine guest, shall we say" Matty said, with a chuckle.

(...So sit-rep is, I'm not sick but the country's in lockdown, so I'm stuck in the house for the foreseeable future. Hope things are also okay wherever you are)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:33 pm

(Very happy to hear there. I'm in America and there's some cases of it in the county, so lots of things are closed and whatnot. I've been at home for a solid week now, but able to do plenty of yard work at least >~>... But on the plus side I've had 3 d&d sessions in 5 days, so there's a positive at least ^^)

"It's too bad you didn't start with that, or my absence might have gone undetected a while longer," the demi wolf rumbled down there as he pressed out where he felt the hand, while tilting his head some, getting a bit more oriented down there as he heard Jayne's voice up above. "Sure sure, I'll stay sober tonight. Will I be carrying each of you to bed separately or together?"

Rival's fur seemed to fluff up more and more as the compliments washed over him like breaths of fresh air making ripples in his luxurious coat. "You may have a feel if you like," he said with a smile as he sat down on the couch next to Matty, brushing against his thigh as he did before laying his arm atop it, letting him feel up his forearm, or just sink against his exposed chest fluff if he felt bold~ "I'll be on the lookout for you, my sweet thing~" he added with a glimmer to his eyes as he settled back comfortably~ "Mmm... not to spoil the mood, but what's your plans for the little dragon tyke when he wakes up? You gonna bond with it?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:21 pm

"You're starting to sound like you want to be kept as my prisoner" Lyrix pointed out with a smirk. "I can always bring the egg back to life if you feel like you have too much freedom" She pointed out, her smirk widening as she gently, gently tapped her bell once again, causing the egg inside Theo's behind to gently buzz, but definetly nowhere near as much as it had done before Jayne had arrived... just enough to give Theo a reminder of it's presence.

"Hah! If you could carry me, that'd be a sight" Jayne told Theo with a bark of amusement, a smile on her face. "I didn't mean me, Theo, I just meant your friend... It takes more than a few drinks to get me sozzled, but it seems like Matty's... ah, making the most of his cups, shall we say" Jayne told him.

Matty smirked as he watched Rival come and sit by him, and when the arm was offered, Matty ran his hand along the fur, feeling it's sleek softness through his fingers. "Mmm... feels like you're hiding some muscle there as well, under all that lovely fur" Matty told Rival with a chuckle, as he sipped some more of his cup. At Rival's question, he turned his eyes to the over-stuffed little dragon. "Well, gonna try at least... so far all we've been to him is food or a chew-toy... then again, he's still a hatchling, doesn't know better yet... although, I'm pretty glad he's not in my belly whilst he's THAT full... look at him, his belly's almost three times the size he is" Matty pointed out, chuckling to himself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 am

"Not your prisoner, certainly," Theo murmured, blushing just a little all the same as he pressed out against the walls around him, even letting out a surprised little yelp as he felt the buzzing starting back up. "N-no just... well, if we might be... better friends down the road... it's more fun to play to each others' likes... A-anyways, maybe you should be letting me out soon? I should probably be keeping a look out after Matty."

Rival grinned as he felt the hand running over his fur. He let the demi enjoy stroking over him as much as he wanted, while chuckling some. "Well sure, I'm a part of Mighty Roar after all! Can't be a wimp around here, though I couldn't very well beat Jayne in an arm wrestling contest," he mused with a playful glance over to her as she was patting on Lyrix's domed belly. "If that's the case, you'll need to keep close to him when he wakes up. Make sure you're the first one he sees, and give him some encouragement as he tries to move around. I know a little about it from Fidel, he'd be able to tell you more. But you want its attention all on you, and you'll want to give him lots of fatherly care, or that's how Fidel put it anyways."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 pm

"Hear that, Ly? He wants to be let out" Jayne told Lyrix, who gave a sigh. "Oh, if I must... Maybe next time I'll get lucky and catch both you AND your companion, I'm sure it would feel nice to have the two of you writhing against one another inside of me, perhaps without clothes however" Lyrix remarked, before she once again silenced the bell and stilled the egg inside Theo, and huffed the front of her robe up a little to uncover her crotch, and proceeded to push Theo out of her womb.

"I'm sure if we tag-teamed we could take her" Matty told Rival with a smirk before giggling at the idea. He smiled as he listened to Rival. "How comes you knows about dragons too? Do you have one?" Matty asked, eyes occasionally going from Rival to the little dragon, and back to Rival. Which part of Rival he was looking at, however, tended to fluctuate.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am

Theo chuckled a little at that before letting out a relieved sigh as the egg went still and he felt her starting to push him in an unexpected direction as he started to slip out. He had gotten fairly disoriented in there. "M-mmph... not a bad idea... for another night," he mumbled as he was pushed along, blushing as he felt just how hot and slick he was, as he started to press back out into colder fresh air.

"You be my guest. You and your friend can try all you want, but leave me out of that fray," the roguish fox chuckled with a flick of his fluffy tail. "The things I've seen her do, you wouldn't want to see ever again. You don't want to go poking that hornet nest if you know what's good for you," Rival added. "Oh, well Fidel taught me most of what I know. He's really knowledgeable about them. I'd almost say he's akin to dragons with how much he knows. Having a dragon isn't exactly common. Pseudodragons are a rarity as a pet, but an actual dragon is unheard of."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:04 pm

When whatever part of Theo emerged from Lyrix first, it would feel the gentle, but unmistakeably strong and huge grasp of Jayne, who helped pull Theo out a lot quicker than he went in. It was fast enough that as Theo was pulled free, Lyrix couldn't help but let out a loud moan of arousal as she felt all of Theo's mass tugged through her insides.

"Hmm, you want a trip to the baths... and to get your clothes washed" Jayne told Theo, with a smirk. "Think you can handle that, or does the idea of being surrounded by a bunch of hot and charming warriors with big bits and no clothes seem a little too much for you right now?" Jayne asked him

Matty would, for whatever reason, slide off of the couch slowly but smoothly at this point, though it became why he did so as he seemed to shuffle himself a little closer to the slumbering dragon, ready to be there when it awoke. "...a Pseudodragon? What's that, like... a drake, or a wyvern, or a... slamamander? Salamander?" Matty asked, before hiccupping. "Excuse me" He pardoned himself. "Do you have a dragon, or psudodragon, Rival?... Why's your name Rival, anyway? Is that really your name, or is it a nickname?" Matty questioned, clearly tipsy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Theo winced as he felt fresh air and light... before his face was quickly smothered in Jayne's huge paw as he was pulled free by his head, sliding out lewdly, and with the cry of Lyrix's unabashed moan ringing in his ears as he was pulled free all at once. She was right, as Theo looked over himself, his form slick, and his pants certainly no where near to dry. He was glad about that through all of this; at least he wasn't standing out here entirely exposed...

"Ha, no I can handle myself... well, heh, hopefully anyways. I certainly need a bath... but I'm not entirely sure I could resist taking a deeper bath if someone comes on to me~ Huff, I really am letting myself go here... Perhaps my magic was giving me inhibitions as well... I certainly feel much more... relaxed than I should..." he murmured, then shuddered as he relaxed a little more, and felt a little something slipping out of his rump, and quickly down one of his pants' legs. He lifted his leg and reached down to catch the egg before it could hit the floor, then turned back to Lyrix with a little smile. "Well, you can have this back, if you'd like?" he asked, holding out the toy to her.

Rival watched as Matty started to slip down, and with quite the sway to his steps, heading towards the sleeping dragon. "I think you might be waiting a while after the meal it's had," Rival chuckled as he would get up to keep up with Matty, staying by his side. "A pseudodragon is a real dragon, but when they are fully grown, they are about the size of your baby dragon here. Perhaps you've heard of fairy dragons? They look similar to those, but they are truly dragons despite their tiny size. Not to be underestimated either; they tend to swarm, and can paralyze you with a sting... though they tend to just play pranks with their victims rather than actually harming them." He chuckled brightly, shaking his head. "No no, I don't really have the time for a pet, or the affinity for a familiar. And yes, my name is Rival... as to why, that's just what my parents named me," he said with a shrug, while reaching and rubbing Matty softly behind his ears.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:45 pm

"Want me to go have a word with Scarlett, see if she can spare a room for a while, just for you to have a quick bath and get your clothes... well, cleaned?" Jayne offered to her newcomer companion.

Lyrix gave a smirk as Theo stood before her, his hand outstretched with the obsidian black egg in his hand. She shifted her robe so that her underside was no longer exposed for all to see, though didn't seem phased by the idea in any way. "Keep it, consider it a keepsake, or a memento... or something to do when you're bored" Lyrix remarked, with a wry smile.

"That's fine, I don't think I'm going to be going anywhere anytime soon, I think" Matty told Rival as he sat quite leisurely and comfortably on the ground, leaning against the side of one of the couches for a little support to keep himself upright. "Fairy dragons? They sound cool... but so do psuedodragons as well..." Matty remarked, as he relaxed, his ears drooping as Rival gave them attention, his tail swaying slightly against the ground. Though he visibly had the traits of a wolf, he wasn't particularly in touch with his animalistic side, aside from maybe the appetite. Yet again however, it all seemed to change when he was tipsy, and his dog-like behaviours would be more likely to surface.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:47 am

"Is that how things work around here?" Theo asked, tilting his head while picking up his previously removed shirt and folding it up. "Whatever is least intrusive I suppose. I don't have any qualms with bathing with others," he said, then smiled back at Lyrix as she smirked at him. "Certainly I shall. My first night at the Might Roar should be well remembered," he chuckled, slipping the little egg into his pants pocket for the tie being.

"All dragons are pretty remarkable. Hence their rarity and obscurity," Rival said with a slow sigh as he continued to scritch Matty's ears all the same. He would pause for a moment, perking up slightly as the large dragon before them shifted, a rumbling gurgling emanating from its hugely swollen gut! But then it shifted slightly and seemed to relax again after flicking its tongue out for a brief moment before curling its head in along its own side and resuming what seemed to be quite the food coma. "Mmm you want another drink? I'll buy for ya," Rival said with a smile while shifting to take the seat of the couch behind where Matty was relaxing, continuing to rub his ears, slowly stroking up to the tips then back down along the edges in soft, mesmerizing motions.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 pm

"Hey, it's no sweat, we're pretty accommodating here for all kinds" Jayne assured him, patting him on the back. "You just hang here, and I'll go have a word with Scarlett, won't be a moment..." Jayne told him, before getting up and wandering away somewhere. "SCAR!" She could be heard yelling as she disappeared into another room, before calling out a request for a hot bath in one of the free rooms.

"I'm thinking you might remember it better than your companion" Lyrix remarked, tilting her head slightly towards where Matty and Rival were sat. "Or perhaps, with less of a headache"

Matty rolled his head to look at the little dragon, ears perking up again and watching with a sense of inebriated wonderment as the creature moved only a moment, but enough to capture his attention. It was the most at had moved that hadn't involved something being eaten. His ears relaxed again as Rival continued giving them attention, Matty's body relaxing as well. "Mmm... never say no to another drink..." He murmured with a smile, as he ended up resting his head against Rival's leg, leaning in towards him and towards his rubbing.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay