Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Matty gave a shrug at Theo's uncertainty of the taste, as if he was saying that it didn't bother him that much either. Once he felt that the rabbit was sufficiently deep enough, he swallowed it down in one quick motion, sending it down to the little dragon in his stomach, probably giving it quite the surprise.

He didn't however, open his mouth just yet, with Theo's arms still trapped in his maw. He opened his eyes and smirk crept on his lips. He gave a wink, and teasingly swallowed Theo's arms almost to his shoulders, before the black-haired one opened his mouth and leaned back, allowing Theo to slip himself free. "...don't worry, wolf demi taste more than makes up for it" He told Theo with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Theo smiled a little as Matty shrugged, and didn't seem to have a problem with the rabbit. He did blink though as Matty didn't let go... in fact pulling him close with a big gulp! He looked down, seeing his belly moving about quite a lot as the dragon seemed to wolf down its rabbit meal! He pulled a little, feeling the grip the demi's throat had on his arms before relaxing and letting him pull free, just as he let out a little yelp! He shook one of his hands as he pulled it free, a little redness on a couple of his fingers. "Seems that dragon also has a taste for wolf demi..." he huffed, shaking his hand.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Matty gave a chuckle at this. "Hey, at least it was only your hands and not your head... Maybe our baby dragon takes after my appetite" Matty remarked, snickering again as he rubbed his once more active and jostling belly as it's occupant dealt with it's own prey. "Well, hopefully that should tide it over for a while, at least until we can get ourselves a proper feast"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Theo chuckled a little, but couldn't help his tail flicking some as he smiled and let an arm down to help Matty up. "Heh, so it's 'our' dragon now?" he murmured, watching the belly bounce and slosh and bulge about. The dragon inside seemed to be quite hungry, as it pushed about lots! "Well I'm fine with that, that means we're a thing now doesn't it?" he said with an added snicker.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:50 pm

"Well, there's nobody else here to look after this thing" Matty pointed out with a smirk as Theo helped him back to his feet, biting his lip a little as he enjoyed the sensations of a heavily active occupant of his belly. "Ohhh... it's a 'thing' you wanted to be, is it?" Matty asked with a grin, reaching an arm around Theo's waist and pulling him closer, so that the two of them were pressed together
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

Theo huffed a little more as Matty got to his feet and teased him a little more, hugging him around the side for a moment before Theo pulled himself away. "Alright alright. That's enough of that. Let's just get to town before the little dragon tries to see if it can breath fire in there," he said with a few flicks of his long tail as he moved back up towards the road.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Matty smirked as he watched Theo start walking, eyes on the white wolf's bouncier booty as he did. "I hate to see you leave, but I love watching you walk away" Matty teased once again, followed by a bemused laugh as he started to follow his magical companion. He caught up with Theo and gave him a cheeky smile, before reaching over and taking Theo's hand, holding it as they walked. His other hand was, of course, rested atop his gravid, dragon-filled belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Theo ignored the further teasing with a little flick of his ears as he kept walking, hearing the laugh as Matty caught up and took his hand. He let out a slow sigh as he gave his hand a little squeeze, enjoying the unencumbered walk now without the crate. He eyed over Matty's belly, which seemed to have calmed down again, the dragon seeming to enjoy its meal.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:43 am

"Seems like it's settled down in there" Matty remarked, giving his belly a rub. "I guess it's kind of used to being in an egg for long enough, I suppose being in my belly isn't that much different... just squishier, I'd guess"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:48 am

"I suppose so... I've heard that dragons keep all of their memories from the moment of hatching, maybe even before. It's a shame I never asked any what their time as new hatchlings was like. I might have been able to better help this situation had I done so."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:11 pm

"Well, if that's true, then hopefully this one will remember we meant it no harm... though I hope it doesn't mind the lack of scenery it's got at the moment" Matty remarked as they walked. "And hey, if that is true, then you will get to ask one... See, already it's given us a scholarly potential... maybe we'll end up being the first... Dragon Whisperers, or something" Matty said, with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Theo would tilt his head a little at that, looking back at Matty. "I guess dragons aren't a thing where you come from. Dragon's have more than an illustrious memory. They have sentience and intellect to match. Not right out of the egg of course, but that dragon will long outlive... you at least. And will know more languages eventually than both of us as well."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 am

Matty's brow furrowed a little at Theo's 'you at least' comment, the black haired-demi not taking the idea of his own mortality with much fondness. In fact, Theo might have felt the grip in their hands slacken a little.

It seemed that for all the confidence and the good humour that Matty seemed to maintain, he was actually quite emotional underneath it all, though he didn't seem fond of showing it outside of signs of frustration, just like when they'd first met.

"Dragons have been long gone back in my lands" Matty said, as if trying to distract himself from his own sentiments. "The big ones, anyway... You get some people who say they're dragon-blooded, but they're usually just lizards or something that have undergone some kind of transformation"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:51 am

Theo's ears flicked slightly in Matty's direction as he felt the bit of slack from his fellow demi wolf. He stayed quiet for a few moments longer than normal after he spoke, his tail no longer wagging so much as they walked along in a stretch of silence. "O-oh... is that so? They're probably just lizard people..." he went silent again. He could tell he must have hit a nerve somewhere, but he couldn't really be sure how to diffuse that. "I'm sorry to hear that... at least I suppose for the good dragons. The bad ones are probably best to be gone at least..."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:09 am

"They're more like myths and legends now... a lot of people don't even think they were real" Matty remarked, before he gave a shrug, and patted his belly. "Well, at least I've got proof that they were real, somewhere at least" Matty said. "...and of course the first thing I did was swallow it" He said, having a little chuckle to himself. Emotional he may have been, but even he could sense how awkward things had become, and was quick to try and move away from his insecurity.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:23 am

Theo had to chuckle some as well, and reached over to give that belly a little soft rub with his hand, still feeling a little apologetic with his ears slightly down. "Not to mention the... other circumstances of what was happening," he said with a little murring in his voice. The trees around them were beginning to thin and finally in the distance they could see the semblance of a large town, thankfully situated on the ground, in the distance.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:46 pm

"Thank Fur, it looks like we're almost there" Matty said in relief, once again squeezing Theo's hand in excitement. "Maybe we'll finally get some answers... and figure out what the questions are, too" He said, with a smirk. "At least it's on the ground this time, no more magical elevators and gigantic trees..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:58 am

Theo felt the squeeze on his hand and smiled a little, though his ears were tilted again in a little confusion as Matty noted the site of the city was indeed a sight of what might be a "normal" town. They could see a wall, and buildings outside of it, and from the bit of a rise they had, they could see what looked to just be normal buildings inside, a slightly raised area of a castle in the center, and a couple other notably larger buildings. "Perhaps we shall... who is Fur?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 am

"Fur? Oh, one of the three deities from back home" Matty said, casually. "You had Fur, Scale, and Hume... creators of all the races together, or something like that... I was never really into religion to be honest, it's more of a saying, really" Matty explained to Theo. "Anyway... it looks kind of like a citadel kind of place... my guess is that Heroes Hall would be in the inner town, so we should probably save that for last until we know what the story is with dragons around here" Matty suggested, giving his gravid belly a rub.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:10 am

Theo slowly nodded his head at the explanation as they approached the town. "Hmm... so why Fur though? I'm guessing it is the creator for more furry people in your world... but Hume sounds like a human creator deity if I'm not mistaken? We're a bit of a split between the two, though some would argue we're much more human than anthro," he said, shrugging his shoulders some. They neared the city, and the hubbub of crowds started to fill their ears. It seemed whatever this festival that was going on here drew quite the crowd, as they could see the streets were packed!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay