Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 am

The dragon seemed to be quite adamant about trying! Though it was also struggling to get its jaws around the start of the boar's head, its squeaking screeches of delight muffled by the mouthful. It was still making progress, but it was very slow. It seemed like it would be working on downing this feast for a long time! Theo would keep an eye on the little dragon as it continued it's vigorous assault on the cooked boar. It's tail flicked all about, and the screeches had gone from angry and squirmy, to sounding quite happy! Theo smiled a little, still suckling on his finger a little as he sat back down and pat the spot near him for Matty to come back to rejoin the table.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:01 pm

"Well, I think we can relax for a while" Jayne said with a smirk, as she slouched back down into her couch, just in time for a great, big silver jug of drink to arrive. The Amazonian racoo-wolf gleefully took the jug by the handle and poured it back down her throat, before wiping her lips. "Aaaaah... that's the stuff" She remarked happily, as Matty had rejoined Theo's side at the table. Soon, a smaller jug and a couple of goblets, perfectly sized for Theo and Matty, arrived at their table.

"Our food will be along soon, boys, I'm sure of it... those tums won't be rumbling for much longer" Jayne remarked.

"I hope so... suddenly feel a lot more empty now" Matty remarked. "So... these other people here, they're your crew, the Mighty Roar?" He asked.

"Yepp... warriors, thieves, mages, bards and everything else" Jayne said with a smirk. "And... well, and then there's Lyrix..."

Jayne gestured to the end of the hall, at the far wall. There was a table with couches like any other, except this was only occupied by one individual; A woman, human from the looks of things where they were, though she had very pale, almost platinum blonde hair in a rather spikey, almost wild look. She seemed exceptionally pale skinned, contrasted by the thick black eyeliner around her eyes. She seemed to wear a greyish robe, though it had been cut at the sides to leave her legs open. She held a silver goblet in one of her hands... and the whole time, she had been unblinkingly watching Theo and Matty since they'd entered, and her eyes hadn't left them... even now as they looked at her.

Matty, not being as magically adept as his companion, probably didn't feel the same vibes as Theo, who could at least sense that this female creature, this Lyrix, was a being of incredible magical power, the most he'd noticed since he'd arrived here, and it was far beyond anything he'd sensed yet.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:34 am

Theo let out a great deep breath, while keeping his eyes on the dragon, watching how it continued to screech all muffled and tail flicking as it kept working its hardest on that huge oversized meal. Dragon's eyes were often too big for their stomachs, but how would it fare in this world? He turned his attention back to Jayne and Matty as he took a seat and Jayne explained the room. He felt his eyes then traveling past the dragon for the first time since it had been released, and felt an unfamiliar shudder running through him. There was quite the pressure in the air, and it seemed directed towards him. He felt challenged to meet her gaze, and he felt just as strongly that if he did, he would be found wanting. He'd be found wanting if he didn't meet that gaze either. "Looks like I'll be seeing you two later," he said, filling his goblet and standing up. He inclined his head to each of them, taking a little drink, before walking slowly across the hall, goblet in hand as he headed towards Lyrix. "Is this seat taken?" he would ask as he approached, motioning to a spot on the couch opposite from her. "Nice to meet you Ms. Lyrix. Do you know my name?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:20 am

"Hey, be careful, alright" Jayne told Theo as he got up. "She can be pretty intense, the first time around" The amazon warned him as he walked away.

The aforementioned sorceress' stony grey eyes still unblinkingly watched Theo as he came over. Despite looking like a human, there was a clear, otherworldly aura to the woman. Her skin seemed to be lined with faint, but glistening markings that shimmered when it would catch the light in a certain way.

She didn't say anything at first when he greeted her, and didn't even respond for a good few seconds, before simply gesturing with her hand that he could, indeed, be seated.

"Your name doesn't matter to me, for now" The woman replied, evenly. "You are talking to me because you think I have answers to your questions about this land... I can share what I know, but you will pay a price at the end, of my choosing" She told him, speaking as if she were a mistress, the one in charge of the conversation. "I will tell you this for free; No, I do not know how to get you home, and no, I do not know how the spirals work"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Theo felt quite the pressure from her as she kept to her stony silence as she watched, and he got a good look over her, until finally he was "allowed" to sit in her presence. Her appearance was quite interesting and he took some time surveying her as she spoke. He crossed one leg over another as he rested back, getting himself comfortable. If she was trying to unnerve him, he didn't quite feel it.

"I'm more interested in how this land works rather than the land itself, but I suppose they are on and the same," he would begin, shrugging his shoulders at her remark. "I figured as much, or that you wouldn't tell me even if you did. The greatest secret in the world shan't be divulged over a cup of... whatever this is," he said, holding up his goblet before finishing the rest of its contents and setting it down on the table.

"I wish to speak with you because from what I've seen, you have the most magical pressure I've felt since we arrived. I'd say you had more than Fidel even, if by a hair," he said as he took a moment to lay his tail across his lap, brushing it a little. "I feel disconnected from my home source of magic here. But I'm regaining it, if slowly. Might you have any insight to this? Is it merely a matter of time until I feel fully empowered, or will I need to find a magical wellspring to immerse myself in?"

He would shift around a little bit, but was quite certain that they were practically alone in this corner of the tavern. "Oh, and whatever 'price' you had in mind, do respect that should you ask for anything of the soul, you'll be found wanting."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 pm

"Whatever powers you had, they will return, with time... the time it takes, depends on the power you have" Lyrix remarked. "An analogy; You are a ship, lost adrift at sea yet bound to your home by an anchor... a very, as my companion Jayne would put it, 'fucking long' anchor" Lyrix explained. "Eventually, this anchor, a tether, will wear down, and rust, until it severs... then you may sail freely, no longer bound to your old world and fully immersed by this one" The mysterious woman concluded.

"Though, if you find time not on your side... I would recommend investing in a geomancer's goods" Lyrix remarked, before she held an arm outstretched beside her. As she opened her fingers, a grey staff flew from... somewhere nearby, at least, into her palm. The staff itself was like it was carved straight out of the rock itself; stony and jagged with roughly hewn edges. At the top of the staff there was a hollowed out section, inside which sat three glowing stones, one atop the other.

"Much of the hard earth in this land has magic that runs through it, magic of all kinds... though all can aquire it, few can properly master it. Were you a novice, like this 'Dragonfather' companion of yours, I would advise caution... though you perhaps seem to have some experience, at a guess" Lyrix remarked. She put the staff down, and it rested on it's point perfectly, before a wave of her hand sent it flying back to wherever she had summoned it from.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:56 am

Theo felt a bit of relief filling him, though at the same time a look of concern passed across him as well. So he was still tied to his home, for the time being. What if this window was all the time he and Matty had to find out how the spirals worked and return to their homes? If that tether broke, they would truly be lost in this new world. This was not the only concern Theo had, but it explained the trickle he felt, and the strain he had endured trying to pull beyond what seemed to be his limits.

"I suppose I have a countdown to my demise then. I'm glad to know there will be a way to tell when I near the end. I'll be at my heights in this world, to be wrenched away to the next coil," he said with a lighthearted sigh, then went quiet as her staff flew to her hands. "Obedient one isn't it?" he said as he eyed up and down the staff, looking at the glowing stones curiously before the staff stood on its own and traveled off wherever it went, Theo couldn't tell, in part because his gaze had returned to looking at Lyrix.

"Ah! That makes so much sense of things!" he would murmured in a moment of delight, his tail thumping against the chair behind him. "It comes from the ground here! Of course! Sorry sorry, I've just been feeling that movement itching the underside of my feet all day, and now it makes so much sense. Believe me, that is, ahh I can feel the difference already," he said with a light shudder passing through him. "Where I'm from, all the magic is in the air, like an invisible fog cloud. You have to... reach up, and pull it down, suck it in, shape its ever changing form, and then release."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:45 pm

"I am not interested in your world, as of yet" Lyrix told him, simply and curtly. "This is the only one I have ever known, and I have known no other means to explore beyond it... My father's world was described as full of ash and smoke, perpetual twilight masked in a grey haze... Dull. I have no desire to end up there, regardless of it being my paternal homeland" Lyrix explained to Theo. "Find solace in this world, traveller, or you will go mad... Believe you can find a way home if you must, but do not obsess over it... Desperation will only drive you to danger, for yourself and others"

At this point, Lyrix took a sip from her goblet, though her unflinching eyes remained fixed upon Theo the entire time, still unblinking. "There is a place, far to the north-east, where people live small lives, their statures shrunken to mere inches. They do this because they live on an incredibly potent vein of magical ore... The smaller they are, the less they use, and yet, all the more powerful it seems to them... They are without question, the most learned and experienced practitioners of geomancy in the land... There are two other places like this, though I have never been to them myself"

At this revelation, Lyrix couldn't help but let a smirk cross her lips, the first sign of emotion she'd shown. "I appear to have revealed a possible objective for you... perhaps I should make your debt twofold" She remarked, before her eyes began to look him up and down for the first time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Theo felt his disappointment welling up, but he supposed he shouldn't have expected any different of a reaction from this stone cold lady. "I imagine you have quite the reasons for having no such interest in going to other worlds, all things considered. I'll come to enjoy this world in due time. Most of my own world was not a part of my recent history there anyways," he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he reclined back in his seat.

His ears perked up slightly as he listened to this tale. A place of miniature people? Close to the ground, close to the source of magic in this world. It made sense, though he wondered how that trade off worked for them, being so small in a world that he had yet to see having facilities for such "handicapped" persons. Some size discretion was notable among the crowds they had passed, but none were overly large, or overly small that he had noted.

"I'll have to find something good in that village then to repay you for this info. Unless you would enjoy a more immediate repayment, in which case, we'll see what I can do for you," he murmured, breathing in deeply and shifting slightly as he noticed how she was looking him over, as if assessing an item on sale.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:28 am

Another smirk crept across Lyrix's face. "I am sure that our paths will cross again... there's a certain sense of... I would dare to say 'destiny' about the two of you" Lyrix admitted. "I believe the Mighty Roar and the two of you will be very close allies in whatever the future holds..." She said, ominously and with a matching smile.

She leaned back into her couch and crossed her legs. "You're free to go now" She told him. "If you stay, I may end up using you for my own satisfaction, and you will swiftly find out that I like to be in charge. Always, without compromise" She told him, smirk finally splitting into a grin, revealing sharp, almost shark-like teeth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:45 am

Theo huffed slightly at this talk of destiny. "With all the help we've been given so far, your prognostication isn't far of a stretch into any sort of myriad," he chuckled dryly as he cast a look back at Matty and Jayne. He also noticed as he looked, that the little dragon had managed to work itself along the whole boar, and was sleeping atop a hugely stretched belly! Looks like it could really have swallowed Matty up if they hadn't pulled it off of him in time!

"Well, I hate to be indebted for long. I wouldn't mind getting a head start on satisfying that debt," he said with a bit of a grin, decidedly unmoving. "If I'm free to go, then surely I'm free to stay as well," he added, as he rather liked the sharp toothy grin she was giving him, his tail slightly swishing in his seat.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:57 pm

"So be it... I hope for your sake, you are not particularly... prude" Lyrix remarked, before she turned away and raised her hands up, making a motion with them as if she was opening something, and then held one palm open like she had for her staff. Something once again zoomed into her hand, but instead of her rough-looking staff, it was in fact a black-coloured egg-shaped object, spiralled with glistening silver runes. The egg itself was big enough to fill her palm but not as big as her whole hand. It was completely smooth and shined in the light.

Lyrix reached down and placed the egg onto the table between them, before reclining back into her couch once more. "You are to insert this egg into your behind... It is entirely inanimate and will not hatch, that I can promise you. Beyond that, there is nothing else you need to ask" She told him, the smirk now etched across her face almost constantly as she watched him and his reactions.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Theo tilted his head, feeling a little worried. "Prude" might be a good word to describe him from time to time, though at the moment he was certainly in the mood for some vulgarity~ He watched her open her hand again, and tried to look around for the source as the object came flying towards her, but again he saw no such source as he turned his attention to the egg itself.

His eyes widened at her command and he made but a glance between her and the egg. He hesitated for a few moments, before wordlessly picking it up. "I'm sure this will be an interesting story to tell..." he murmured, mostly to himself as he shifted slightly in his seat. Fortunately he didn't need to do much work to loosen his pants just enough that he could lift his rump up slightly and slip the egg under his waistband along with his hand. After a few moments, he would line it up, and then shudder as he pushed up while dropping his weight down onto the egg, shuddering as it pressed between his cheeks, and hopefully slipped right in!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:22 pm

The egg would slip inside Theo without an issue, though the shape and slight weight of the egg itself would be easily noticeable by the wolf demi. It sat comfortably in his behind and didn't sink any much deeper, remaining concealed inside his rump.

Lyrix just smiled as she watched him leisurely from where she sat. "Now... strip" She told him. "Or don't" She added, waving a hand. "It matters not to me, though it'll be more comfortable for you if you do... Regardless"

With that, she reached down and unclasped the belt that was around her waist, before reaching down and pulling the cover of her mage-like grey dress aside, revealing her black undergarments which, honestly, didn't stay where they were for very long at all. The firm woman pushed them down as well, shamelessly revealing her own nethers without any care for whatever witnesses were present. She splayed her legs, open towards Theo.

"Your face, my crotch. Now" Lyrix commanded, smirk still on her face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Slipping the egg away was one thing he could do rather discreetly as he slightly clenched around it, feeling it settling comfortably just inside. He tilted his head a little at her next command, though he wasn't so willing to comply. Maybe if he'd been here a little longer, but despite some people's armor being quite revealing, he wasn't sure if outright acts of lewdness were the public norm...

Still, she wasn't giving him much options as she showed off her lower half, his cheeks burning red as he moved around the table to kneel in front of her between her spread thighs. His clothes remained on, but he did lean in close and pushed beneath a little of her dress where it still came up to her hips. "As you wish," he would murmured, breathing slowly, hotly along her crotch, before pressing his face against her, and got to work licking and slurping away at her folds.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 pm

The haughty sorceress gave a snicker in amusement as she felt the wolf-demi's lips and mouth against her own underlips. "Mmm, I appreciate the gesture, but that isn't entirely what you're there for" She remarked, before she reached down and put a hand against the back of his head, before she began to push his face in deeper into her cooch, spreading it open and sinking deeper, almost just like when Matty had devoured him the other day, except from an entirely different perspective...

The woman was relentless however, and was wasting little time... It didn't take long for Theo's whole head to be inside of her vagina and between her hips, the wicked woman starting to hum with delight.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 pm

The demi wolf's ears perked up a little beneath her dress as she spoke while he lapped away. "Not what he was there for..." he pondered over before feeling her pressing against him, and felt the warmth spreading over his face further as he slipped further up between her legs! His tail straightened out and the fur got tense for a few moments as he felt himself sinking, until his whole head had slipped inside! But then he took a breath and her womanly scent washed over him, making him shudder and relax, and even give the walls around him some teasing licks! He hoped everyone was still generally keeping their eyes averted from her, but he doubted it by this point as he shuddered, feeling himself being drawn in slowly further, his shoulders pushing between her thighs.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:44 am

Whether they were being watched or not, Lyrix didn't seem to care, as she hummed and panted with shameless enjoyment, her body sometimes squirming or arching her back a little from both the size of her current toy and the attention he was giving her most sensitive areas. When her nethers reached his shoulders, they easily spread open to greedily gobble them up, perhaps confirming that despite her relatively average size, she was a creature born or designed for predation. Shoulders and upper arms, along with the white wolf's torso, were easily slipping deeper. By now, Theo's head had surely entered Lyrix's womb which, surprisingly, was more blue than red, yet still felt as fleshy and as warm as it would normally be on anyone else.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:50 pm

Theo felt Lyrix shifting around him and above him as he was slowly pulled deeper by her growing lustful hunger. He helped to keep pushing himself deeper, feeling no resistance at all to the challenge he thought his shoulders would provide as her tunnel simply stretched just as easily over them as it had with his head.He panted inside, taking in her scent as his head pushed at a ring before squeezing up into her womb! His arms were stuck to his sides, but he managed to bend his elbows a little, and unbutton his shirt, making him shudder as he pressed and rubbed his chest and belly against the hot moist walls squishing around his form. He couldn't take it off entirely, nor could he get much else off as he felt her lips claiming over his hips! He let out a moan down there, as he nuzzled and slurped wetly at the walls of her womb, as his legs were starting to lift from the floor, easy enough to make disappear between her own.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:27 pm

"Oh? I can feel you moving about, you know, and I did warn you to remove your clothes" Lyrix pointed out with a chuckle as she continued to enjoy the feeling of Theo sinking deeper and deeper into her most intimate areas. She wiped her tongue over her sharp teeth with glee as she watched the wolf demi's torso and hips disappear beneath her, inside of her. Followed closely were his legs, and they were as powerless as the rest of him would have been to resist her hunger, making Theo's form create a bulging orb of a belly beneath the threads of her robe. "Oh... perhaps just a little assistance, for your sake" She remarked as his feet were all that remain. The sorceress reached down and unfastened Theo's shoes, removing them and any socks he happened to be wearing, putting them aside on the table. With that done, she finished devouring the wolf, his feet disappearing inside of her vagina completely.

"Ahh... now then" She purred, one hand contentedly patting her engorged belly. "That was the first part over with... and now, the second" She remarked. Theo wouldn't be able to see that she was making motions with her hand again, once more summoning objects from wherever they'd appear from. This time, she held what appeared to a black cowbell, though it was covered in patterns and runes much like the egg she'd made him insert. "Now then... do try and enjoy yourself whilst you in there, it'll make it more... bearable"

Lyrix then tapped the cowbell she had with a spoon from the table, making it ring... which, in turn, suddenly caused the egg buried in his ass to begin buzzing and vibrating as if it itself had been rung, springing to life and shaking inside of, and against, Theo's ass. What's more, even once the noise of the rung cowbell fell to silence, the egg would continue to relentlessly vibrate until, it seemed, that Lyrix was prepared to stop it, or relieve the wolf of it's effects.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay