Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:18 am

"Let's just keep this between you and me for now, since you're new to this... besides the guards would probably get in the way and make things more difficult" Matty said, waving his hand dismissively. He smiled down at Theo. "And I tell you what, since you seem a little exhausted, I'll skip the, uh... vigorous stuff, and get straight to the point. Once you're in, you'll feel a lot more relaxed, more comfortable than that bed will be" Matty assured him, as he started to remove his shirt... well, he removed his shirt, he did it in one swift motion, grabbing it from the back of the neck and pulling the whole thing up and off, before tossing it aside.

Matty Avon's physique was in full display for Theo; Although he was still lithe and slender, his muscles had been quite deceptively well-toned, his pecs somewhat well defined, and his stomach slim and flat. His shoulders were covered in black, tribal-like tattoos, and a there appeared to be a smaller, still black tattoo of a sun and moon encircling his belly button.

"Oh, yeah, you might wanna, you know... disrobe" Matty said, with a smile, as he started to loosen his belt. "Don't worry, I've seen, and done this with, every physique under the sun, in my world at least, so don't feel shy... I'm not going to laugh or be disgusted or anything" Matty said, with a shrug, before he pushed his own black pants down to his feet, revealing his plan underware, and a bulge of clear excitement beneath them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:30 am

Theo nodded his head slowly, perhaps feigning some understanding, but figuring it made sense to keep things simple. Though at Matty's next words he shook his head, the fur of his tail floofing up some. "Now now, don't skip over anything. I want this to be a proper experience or else I won't know how enjoyable it is," he said, watching as the demi wolf threw off his shirt with a well practiced motion. He looked on over his form, and couldn't help a tinge blushing his cheeks, his ears splaying down as he was told to do the same. He shifted on the bed, suddenly a little nervous, but he slowly pulled the loose tie from around his neck, then slowly unbuttoned down his dress shirt. He was similarly slim and flat, but with less muscle tone. He was simply skinny with just a hint of lithe, but between the two of them Matty was certainly the physically stronger of the pair. Theo set his shirt aside, and started to drop his own black pants. Despite the skinniness of his upper half, the demi wolf had quite the pair of thighs on him, rounding out a somewhat plump rump as well as he stripped down to his own silky undergarments, hiding what appeared to be a rather sizable package~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Matty gave a smirk at Theo's insistence to have the full experience of their two-person vorgy, and his smirk immediately split into a grin as Theo bared his skin, stripping down to his underware. "Damn... I don't know how you were hiding that gorgeous butt from me in those pants" Matty remarked with a snicker. "Well then, if that's what you want, then that's what you'll get"

With no shame nor shyness, Matty thrust down his own underware and stepped out from them, now entirely naked before his companion. His cock was long, but reasonable, although his balls seemed a little bigger than they should be, like he was carrying a pair of apples underneath him. He grinned and sat down on the bed beside Theo. "Now... Once you're unclothed like me, I want you... to straddle me, facing me, like you're sitting on my lap... about to give me a dance..." He purred, giving Theo a wink.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 am

The demi wolf's ears splayed down and a red tinge spread over his cheeks from the compliment, his tail flicking back and forth though as he watched Matty drop the last of his clothes and show off his goods. He looked him over, up and down, taking his time to take it in what the demi wolf had on display until he sat down next to him. Theo got up to his feet, his rump on display before he turned around and slowly dropped his undergarments as well. His arousal as clear to see, already up at attention, and was about as long as Matty's, though his package below was smaller. He blushed a little more as he climbed over Matty, a little uncertain, but after a few moments he was in position, knees on either side of Matty's torso, his rump settled in front of Matty's junk, his tail brushing over his rod and between the fellow demi wolf's legs.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Matty gave a smirk up at Theo. "Hope you don't mind if I give this a feel" He remarked, before planting his hands onto Theo's buttcheeks, squeezing them and gripping them. "Mmm, soft and bubbly... Oh I think you and I, and this ass, are going to have a lot of fun together" Matty purred with a chuckle. "Let's start now, shall we?" Matty suggested, and before waiting for Theo's response, he guided his cock to Theo's asshole, before pushing Theo's hips down, causing his ass to back down onto Matty's cock. The black-haired wolf demi let out his own groan of delight as he felt the heat and hold of Theo's asshole. "Mmm... let's start with putting the 'orgy' in 'vorgy'" He panted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Theo perked up his ears and blushed deeply, even giving a little yelp, and a throb at the touch and squeeze on his silky soft bubbly cheeks! "Th-that's not... y-you... hang on... maybe..." he stammered, his cheeks flushed, his ears splaying down, slightly squeezing on Matty's torso with his thighs and knees. He put his hands on Matty's chest for a moment, panting a little from the touching, then blinked as he was driven back, letting out a sudden yelp as he felt Matty's arousal plunge inside! He groaned and shuddered as that shaft disappeared so quickly deep inside, and to Matty, it might have even been a little bit much how much Theo's rump was tightly clenched like a vice around his stiff rod!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:03 am

"Oooh, fuck!" Matty panted before chuckling to himself. "Heh, for such a big butt, you've got a real tight asshole... it's like it knows what's coming" He said, still snickering as their bodies were pressed together. He started to pull back, both his thick, hard cock and Theo's tight, clingy behind feeling every part of each other, and even more so as Matty pushed back in, going slow at first. He had to, with how firmly grasped his cock was in that ass, but he started to gradually build up some speed. With Theo up against him, Matty leaned his head forward, kissing at Theo's chest and the bottom of his neck, even looking up to meet Theo's eyes, before reaching up to kiss him on the lips as their hips bounced against one another.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:03 pm

The white demi wolf shuddered and blushed hotly, his ears still deeply splayed down as he panted, feeling that throbbing shaft jammed so deep in there! "M-mmph... maybe you should lube up first next time," he groaned, pushing his tail down, caressing Matty's hefty sack, and panted as he started to pull out, then slide back into his slightly looser backdoor, slowly getting used to the thick rod driving in and out, his murring rumbling through him. He closed his eyes and shuddered further as Matty kissed slowly upwards. He opened his eyes to see Matty looking up at him, and pressed in deep to that kiss, his tail wagging about now as he helped bounce his hips down into those thrusts, his own arousal throbbing against Matty's belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Theo could feel Matty's lips twist into another grin as they kissed, practically invading Theo's mouth with his own, his surprisingly powerful tongue curling and rubbing against Theo's own. All this whilst Matty relentlessly bucked his hips, Theo's own bouncing movements making it feel a lot deeper than before. If the fucking wasn't somehow enough, then just Theo's phat ass bouncing against his thighs was keeping Matty rock hard and horny.

He slowly broke the kiss and grinned at Theo. "Now I'm gonna... show how the... 'vore' comes into 'vorgy'!" Matty panted, before he held the back of Theo's head with one hand, and used the other to hold his back. He seemed to lean in for another kiss... only this time, his pursed lips suddenly widened, and widened far. Far enough that Matty took Theo's whole face between his lips, and started to spread over his head as well. He didn't stop fucking either, holding Theo close to him, and firm enough so that he didn't squirm too much,.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:17 am

Slap slap slap slap. The repeated loop of Theo’s buns colliding down on Matty’s thighs as he was bounced up and down made the demi wolf moan and flick his tail about wildly as he took pleasure in the pounding, of feeling that shaft driving lustfully deep inside, squelch after squelch as he rose up then dropped down Matty’s pole again and again. Theo’s ears were kept splayed submissively by the powerful tongue coasting around in his open mouth until Matty decided to pull free, leaving him panting.

The white demi wolf smiled down at Matty, the pounding absent for a moment as he looked down at him. He relaxed against him, leaning against Matty for another kiss, then saw his mouth opening wider and wider, before he was pushed from behind to slip past those hungry lips! “This is a new kind of kiss for me, but I like it,” he mumbled, blushing as he felt that tongue under his chin as Matty managed to get his whole head onto it past his teeth, the demi wolf tasting surprisingly sweet! He didn't quite seem to realize how deep the demi wolf intended on taking him, or maybe his lustful moan right into Matty's throat suggested that he was distracted with other feelings to think about where he was headed~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 am

Matty moved his hands to hold Theo's hips down against his, all whilst still thrusting his own upwards, continuing to fuck Theo's ass even from the position he was in. Once again, Theo could perhaps feel Matty grin, this time all around him, as his lips just carried on sinking lower and lower, going down Theo's neck and stretching across his shoulders. He took Theo's hands and pressed them to his side, so that Theo wouldn't flail them before they were trapped inside of his maw.

Still Theo's ass was being pounded, Matty clearly more than just experienced in both fucking and devouring at the same time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:25 am

Theo shuddered as he felt himself being pulled a little forward, or Matty going down further around him. His splayed down ears rubbed along the insides of Matty's cheeks as the demi wolf felt his face pressing against the back of his throat. He groaned, his voice reverberating down towards Matty's empty belly, while he felt a rush of hot air blow past him with Matty's breath. He was still getting pounded heavily, making his own breaths short and quick, while the pumping pounding pressed his face against that slimy inner wall of Matty's throat again and again. He shifted his arms a little, but felt Matty holding him tight... which only made his own arousal throb a little harder~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Matty was continuing to thrust, shaking both of their bodies. He could feel Theo bouncing and jostling in his throat from the force of his own thrusts. Neither his hunger nor his arousal were abated, as he carried on bring his head down lower, across more of Theo's upper body. He was gradually making the white wolf-demi bend to fit his own posture, but it wasn't an uncomfortable position yet. With his wide-stretched maw now over Theo's shoulders and starting to properly work down his torso, Matty released his grip on Theo's wrists and returned them to gripping at his plush, plump behind, not only just squeezing with adoration but also keeping him held down as he still bucked his hips up against Theo's.

As Matty's lips neared Theo's abdomen, he slowed his swallowing of his companion down to a crawl, before both of them were too crooked. He then firmly grasped Theo's hips, and started to do short, fast thrusts, rapidly building up to a climax. So firm and fast were his thrusts, his rather sizeable balls could almost be heard sloshing from how they were being shaken.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Theo felt himself being enveloped ever more, slimy walls clinging around his neck, his shoulders, and slowly down his chest. He was pitched forward, but the darkness and heat hardly came to mind as he relished in the wonderful feeling of comfort all around him, and that pounding lust still taking him from the back. He could hear the thumping of Matty's heart close by as he was starting to curl around to fit into his throat, and felt it getting faster, powerful, in time with the throbbing surges between his cheeks, his lower half feeling as though it was in a different world than the moist interior of his fellow demi wolf's body. He didn't try to squirm away, or further in, letting Matty's motions take him for a ride as he was gulped around, and lewdly thrust into, his backdoor still clenching away mightily, squishing and squeezing, as if hungry, awaiting to start really milking that shaft as Matty drove to the edge.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Theo could hear, and feel, the moans, pants and grunts that were echoing up Matty's throat as he murred in delight around his companion. His ass was practically sucking his dick as hungrily as Matty himself was sucking the rest of Theo. The groans would grow louder and more desperate sounding, his body was starting to shake a little, and Matty tried as hard as he could to ram his shaft as fast as he could into Theo's ass before he went over the edge.

When he finally did, Theo would feel it. Clearly his bigger-than-normal balls weren't merely for show, as Theo would certainly feel a thick blast of cream pouring into his ass like a hose. Matty wouldn't expose him to his entire orgasm though. With the fallout of his discharge, Matty would lean back and start swallowing Theo again, his lips spreading down to Theo's hips whilst one hand reached to grab Theo's cock, starting to pump it as much as he could. Matty's cock would slip out of Theo's tight ass, albeit slowly, and shoot the rest of his load over Theo's butt, as well as kind of on himself and the bed, and the floor... whoops.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 am

Theo groaned in his own pleasure as he felt Matty thrusting towards his peak. He panted wildly, Matty's scent filling his head as he felt the fellow demi wolf getting to the edge, then over the peak! He shuddered and blushed heavily, made suddenly aware of his lower half and the shaft filling it up, along with the sudden deluge of cream flooding into him! He gasped out from that hot filling flowing through him, and shuddered as more of his was enraptured inside of the demi wolf. Another moan vibrated through Matty as he started working on Theo's arousal, who bucked and flicked his tail wildly, not long from his own peak either, which quickly erupted in his hands, splashing over his chest and lips, and into his mouth as Matty worked further down his frame.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm

Matty could be heard, and felt, murring or perhaps even snickering as he felt the splash of Theo's own peaked arousal against his body. Matty continued to stroke the now depleted member affectionately, before reaching his hands up to Theo's ass and giving his bouncy cheeks one last adoring squeeze before pushing him further down his gullet. The white demi's cock, balls and butt now being squeezed into Matty's maw. A teasing and curious lick along all three would be in store for Theo, before it was only his legs that remained outside, and Matty made short work of them, sucking them down with a big slurp until Theo's feet disappeared finally behind Matty's ravenous lips.

After that, all that was left was a fairly cum-soaked Matty with a rather swollen, almost pregnant-looking stomach upon his slender frame, though his stomach was bumpy, with the outline of Theo's body. Matty lay back against the bed, and happily rubbed the side of his full stomach with one hand. "...so, that's basically the gyst of it, what do you think?" Matty finally asked Theo with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:21 am

The demi wolf within was all relaxed and limp in his post climax bliss. He felt the teasing licks and shuddered as he finally felt more of him being taken out of that relative cold and swallowed up into the warm embrace of Matty's body. His murring rumbled from within, echoing Matty's demi wolf delight as Theo was sealed away, bulging out his belly with the outline of his form. He barely heard the question asked from somewhere above as he shifted to get a little more comfortable, and to lean against the rubs he could feel on one side. "Mmm... this is... impressive," he finally managed to murmur. "Mmmph... I think... I should top next time... but ahh this is pretty nice~" he said, huffing and pushing his feet out for a moment. "I'm very glad to have been shown the full experience~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:39 am

Matty's smile split into a grin as he felt Theo squirming about to get comfortable, the motions threatening to raise his arousal once again. Instead, however, Matty just let out a little hum of delight, before he brought his other hand down to rub the side of his swollen stomach as well. Now both his hands were massaging the bulging orb on his frame.

"Oh, there's a lot more to it than just this, you know" Matty remarked, his eyes still closed in bliss. "There's like, different techniques and, you know, different kinds of magics you can use... Like, you don't just have to do this with your mouth, you can do it with your ass, or even your cock... futas and girls got it lucky, 'cause they can use their boobs and their pussies too... And, if you know somebody that's into what we call 'macromancy', you can have fun making your junk all huge, or making everyone tiny so you can cram more in... I once had a whole party in my balls once, and another time, I was just about... maybe six inches tall, stuck in a huge, beefy stallion's stomach with a full sized tiger futa just having her way with me..."

Matty chuckled. Thinking about it was making him hard again, and Theo might probably notice, as Matty's cock brushed against the bottom of his belly. "But yeah, you can give it a go next time... Trust me, it's awesome, and you'll want it to last as long as possible"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Theo shifted and rubbed in there a little more as he felt two hands pressing on him, his tail flicking some around there as well as he made a tumult of softly shifting bulges in Matty's distended belly. He perked up some as Matty spoke, blushing quite heavily from the description of such antics, though he seemed to shift a little more again, his head rubbing against that rising feeling of Matty's shaft down below. "Ahh, that's nothing I've experienced before, though as you phrase it such, I can say I have had shrunken meals before," he called up from down below. "They have certainly felt good going down and in my stomach... I've never taken quite as much pleasure out of it though as tonight," he said with a huff and a chuckle. "I doubt what power I have would be enough to shrink anyone... yet anyways. But once it returns to me, I'll be happy to attempt to host such a party, with you as my guest of honor~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay