The Quality of Mercy (with Whitebrand)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Quality of Mercy (with Whitebrand)

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 pm

"How beautiful. Pity they were built with an expiration date," Maurice commented.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 am

"Indeed," Brand said. "But it was important enough for it to be so. The reasons will become clear when I resume the tale. Although if I am not careful I will let slip too many spoilers. In fact I have already."

He patted her shoulder as he gazed on the gemstones.

"My human companions have either passed away or retired. The Tabaxi has vanished into the wide world...and the world will no doubt breathe a sigh of relief. The half-elf has become a teacher of his fighting style. The elven amazon has found the loves of her life, and Sigil...Sigil is still out there wandering. Doubtless getting into fights and enjoying every moment of his exile."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:35 pm

"I suppose no adventure lasts forever," the noblewoman mumbled. "I suppose I'll hear the rest later. Spoilers don't always change how much a story is enjoyed though..."

As Whitebrand finished talking about his old travelling companions, the critter on his shoulder started nuzzling against him for reasons of her own.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:46 pm

“Well I certainly hope so,” Brand said.

Interpreting her rubbing as a request for attention, Brand reached up and started scritching the little fox on her head just behind her ears.

“I have other treasures with equally compelling stories behind them,” he added. “Feel free to ask me about any that strike your curiosity.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Mayu settled down and enjoyed the scritches. Indeed, begging for attention had been one of her motives. She was also concerned that the dragon might fall into a melancholy mood.

As the conversation continued,Whitebrand was getting the sense that the women were becoming comfortable in his lair...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 pm

He let his other hand rest on the noblewoman’s shoulder.

“I was very successful as an adventurer,” he said. “And I have plenty of tales under my belt. And the wealth...well a lot of it you see on display here. I’ve crossed most of the kingdoms of this continent. Now, though, I stay closer to home and hearth. I’m not sure why...I’m not really that old by my kin’s standards. Maybe my calling to adventure is done. Or maybe I’ll get the desire to go out into the world again later. I don’t know.”

He gave her shoulder an affectionate squeeze.

“Did you do much traveling?” He asked her. “I imagine you have a few stories of your own.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay