Caramel milk tea, light ice, extra sweet!(Belloc and Coffee)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Caramel milk tea, light ice, extra sweet!(Belloc and Coffee)

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Wed May 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Co sighed loudly as he leaned his head against the display case of the bubble tea shop, the pony tail of his under cut flopping forwards over his head in a silly manner. Another utterly boring, slow as hell afternoon seemed to be in store for him today. He stuck his hands into the pockets of his skinny jeans and shuffled around the counter. He could clean the store for the third time today, but it was still spotless from the day's second idle cleaning...

As he walked the store again, checking the empty trash can and eyeing the shiny tables, he pulled on the strings of his fancy hoodie. He was always slightly fidgety, just some weird tick he never thought about.

He finished the loop and went back to the counter, dramatically throwing his body across the display case. Maybe he'd close up early today... It didn't seem worth it to stay open at this point.
Call me Coffee!

Role play profile: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55857
CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Re: Caramel milk tea, light ice, extra sweet!(Belloc and Cof

Postby Belloc » Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Bel's day had simply rushed by. The young librarian had been on the move all day. First at work, then after, moving all around campus, to the point that he'd plain skipped lunch! The result was, well, to be expected: his belly was growling fiercely, hungrily, upset at him for neglecting it. And Bel couldn't exactly blame it. The man had a big appetite, something his slender frame and disarming, bookish appearance wouldn't have suggested.

While it might not be food, Bel decided he could use at least a sweet treat to get him back home and to his left overs. So as he walked past the bubble tea shop, he hesitated. It'd bee a little while since he'd last had a nice tea to enjoy. And while he'd already had a coffee this morning and scolded himself for all the sugar, it wasn't long before he was walking in, stepping across the sitting area of the shop, his sneakers that clashed with his khaki pants and button up shirt tapping on the floor.

He saw a young man behind the counter, ponytail flashing about on his head. Smiling, Bel walked up to the counter. "Hi," he said. "What all flavors have you got? I could really use a good boost right now!"
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Co stood up straight as the door flashed open. Finally, something to do! He scooted to right behind the register and gave the man a quick smile before replying "Hello!"

"What flavors?" Co repeated, turning towards the menu. He knew them all by heart at this point, but he usually found that people followed his glance towards the flavor section and mused it over for a bit.

"A boost, hmm." He said, "Well, if you want sugar, caramel milk tea has a bunch and the milk tea has caffeine. The coffee milk tea might be more caffinated, but less sweet. Though if you add pearls or jelly, that'll add sugar. You could always try a caramel milk tea with some coffee jelly. I will warn you, the jelly texture can be off putting if you aren't into jello as a whole. You can always add more sugar too!"
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Bel smiled. The server was friendly and his enthusiasm was enjoyable on its own. It also added to the man's handsome looks; Bel had to admit he was pretty cute. Definitely the sort the librarian wouldn't mind enjoying a tea with.

"The caramel milk tea sounds fantastic," he said. "And I'll give the coffee jelly a try. Sounds like a great combination! Sweet and energizing is just what I'm looking for. Well, that and a good meal but for now, a boost is what's needed! I appreciate the help."

He took his card out to pay. Interested in the server, he asked, "It sounds like you know your tea combinations. Have you been here long?" Bel was glad it was just the two of them in the store. It gave him an excuse to chat with the other man and forget about his growling belly for a time.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 pm

Co nodded, giving him a quick once over before hitting the various buttons to total the drink. He was cute, a bit nerdy looking, but nerds were typically nice and could get adorably excited about things.

"$4.95, please." Co said, twisting the screen around for payment. He moved down the line to make the customer's drink. He held up a clear cup, plopped a scoop and a half, and added a small amount of ice. He whirled around and grabbed a shaker cup, replying "Probably 6 months at this point. But it's pretty easy to remember, we only serve one thing, really."

He squirted a generous amount of caramel into the cup, then an bit more for extra decadence, filled it half with tea and shook it vigorusly to mix and filled it with more tea. Co did a quick pour with a little flourish, lifting the mixing cup higher than needed, popped it into the sealing machine and gave the man a silly smile before pushing the finished tea over with an extra large straw.
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Bel swiped his card, making sure to tip big as he watched the man prepare the drink, mixing everything to a creamy, tan liquid. He smiled at the flourish, impressed, realizing as he did just how thirsty he was. Maybe it was his latent hunger or maybe it was watching the drink being made with such gusto. Either way, he was looking forward to that first sip.

"Nice pour," he said. "It definitely looks like you've had practice. I don't get to enjoy milk tea too often. I'll have to remember this place is here." He gave the server a wink, tilted the cup up to bring the straw to his lips.

Then he gasped as he felt cold soak into his clothing. He heard the tale-tell splatters of liquid hitting the floor as tea spilled over the front of his shirt. Bel yanked the cup away from him fast. He looked down, seeing that there was a larger than expected hole around the straw in the seal and he'd tilted the drink too far, spilling it over his shirt. Bel wasn't sure whether he'd torn the hole himself or not, but the effect was clear; the front of his shirt bore a large stain.

"Oh shoot," he said, sitting the cup down, shaking off the sticky tea on his arms. He looked at Co. "You wouldn't happen to have a towel or something would you?"
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Co flipped the screen back around, expertly ignoring the tip to be a good customer service employee. He did say a quick "Thank you very much!" as he did so. He wasn't ungrateful after all.

He watched Bel bring the drink up and watched as the man apparently decided to pour half the tea on himself. Co gasped, eyes going wide and a hand came up to cover his mouth, as the tea splashed out, realizing instantly that the straw hole had gotten too big. The seal had been good, but sometimes fate had different plans.

"Oh shit!" Co exclaimed, balling his fist up to his face, "I do, I do!"

He hurried off to the back room, the door flip-flapping on its hinge as he rushed in. He didn't have good towels, but he at least had some clean dish clothes he could use. Co scooped up an armful and ran back out, dumping them on the counter before scooting over to the spill with the near by mop.

"I'm sorry!" He said, cleaning up the spill quickly, "Sometimes those things just fail. Probably too thin plastic. Do you have a spare shirt? We've got a washing machine for rags that I can do a quick run on!"
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Thu May 16, 2019 6:44 pm

Bel was more surprised than outright annoyed or upset. Honestly, he was more embarrassed at having his chat with the cute guy cut short. He took some napkins from off the table, blotting at his shirt, using the bit of paper to soak up the spill. But it wasn't helping much; a caramel colored stain covered the front of his shirt and Bel knew that, unless he fixed it soon, then the shirt was probably going to be sporting a permanent blotch on the front like a map of an imaginary country.

The offer of running the shirt through a wash sparked his interest. Tossing aside the sodden napkins, Bel said, "Do you think you could? That'd honestly be great. I kinda don't want to lose one of my good work shirts!"

Bel began to step towards the back, pointing to the flipping door Co had run through to get the towels. "Is it back here? I could just leave on my undershirt. I really don't need to wash it." As he was moving towards the back, Bel began to unbutton the top buttons of his work shirt. Underneath was a thinner, tighter sweat shirt. It also bore a smaller stain from where the sweet caramel tea had soaked through but not as big nor as wide. Bel was already pulling back his top shirt, exposing his slim body in the tight undershirt beneath as he looked for the washer.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 pm

Co glanced at the clock, then at the store's front door. It wasn't really close to closing, but Bel had been the only customer for the last three hours, which wasn't a normal day for the store. He stuck the mop in the bucket and moved to lock the front door, flipping the sign to "close".

"Yeah, it's not a problem now." He said, "I'll take it for you, though! I don't want the boss catching someone in the back if they show up. Just promise not to rob me when I start counting out with you hear!"

Co scooted towards Bel, holding his hands out expectantly for the shirt and doing his best to avoid staring.
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Fri May 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Bel watched Co swing the sign to "Close," effectively ensuring the two privacy. The librarian realized that now they wouldn't be interrupted. He was alone with this cute server... and his shirt was already off!

He passed his shirt to Co, smiling and laughing, "Hey no worries. I've got not interest in making off with stolen goods from a tea shop!"

He watched Co take the shirt into the back, ponytail swinging, and his belly began to grumble again. The isolation. He had this guy all to himself.... His belly growled loudly and heavily. Despite what Co had said, Bel followed him, stepping into the back behind him. He said, his voice a little lower, teasing slightly, "Though I am getting pretty hungry. I think I wouldn't mind having a snack to go with my tea."

Bel made sure he was between Co and door. Effectively cutting the server off from the outside and the exit.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Co slipped the shirt into the wash and set it going. It'd be done pretty quickly, thank goodness. He'd have time to count out and get the last few cleaning tasks done during the wash and dry cycles. Maybe he'd be able to talk the guy into a potential after work snack... He was fairly cute. He slipped his jacket off, revealing a grey tank top with a rainbow flag across the chest. It wasn't work appropriate, but that's what the jacket was for.

Co's eyes flashed to Bel as the man stepped into the doorway. Something was off... Maybe this really was a robbery attempt. Co was fairly athletic, but still. This guy was a bit taller and had an advantage right now... Co plastered a large grin across his face and faced him a little more fully.

"H-hey, I thought you were gonna stay out front!" Co said, "There's not much to eat back here. Just some prep stuff and spare ingredients. It's more cozy out front!"

Co walked towards Bel, arms out a tiny bit in the universal gesture of 'move over', adding on "Your shirt will be done pretty fast and we'll hear it go off. So don't worry about that. I, uh, was gonna ask if you wanted to go get a snack with me when I was done closing up, so if you can wait a bit....."

He trailed off, a slight hint of nerves playing around the edges of his smile.
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Tue May 21, 2019 9:08 pm

Bel smiled. Instead of moving aside, he stepped closer. Deliberately closer, getting right in front of Co, looking down on the shorter man.

"I'm glad you asked," he said. "I was going to ask the same thing. Only, I don't think I want to wait."

Bel moved suddenly, grabbing Co by the arms and pushing him against the wall by the door. As he did, his stomach let out a loud and strong gurgle, big and bubbling and deep. It was a pretty clear sign of just how hungry he was.

Licking his lips, Bel said, "Only I wasn't thinking of taking you out for a snack. I was thinking YOU would make the best snack." Then, to drive home that this wasn't some innuendo, he leaned down and ran his tongue over Co's cheek, raking his wet, soft muscle over the man's face, licking off his flavor as if Co were a coffee ice cream scoop.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Wed May 22, 2019 9:04 pm

((Sorry, rough few days with work and relationships.))

Co let out a raspy "Ow!" as the wall hit his back, leaving him near breathless. This was a robbery. This was going to be a murder. Something bad was about to happen and Co was going to witness it up close and personal.

He almost felt like he wasn't actually in his body as Bel said something absurd and his stomach growled. This wasn't happening to him, this was someone else who just happened to look like him. But the hands tight on his arms, the slimy tongue on his cheek and the feeling of his heart hammering a million miles per hour dragged his mind back into his body.

"Wh-wh-wh-" he stammered, then swallowed heavily before saying "Wh-what are you talking about man? If this-, if it's money, y-you can get the register. You're hungry?? Just take some shit, just take some food. I'm not-. I don't- Please, just take anything you want, just don't hurt me!"
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Thu May 23, 2019 12:40 pm

((No worries!))

Bel laughed. It had a bit of a gruffness to it now, now that his blood was up and his eagerness on. Bel was actually having to hold himself back from scarfing the cute guy down right there! But he really wanted to savor the treat.

"You didn't hear me," he said. "I didn't say I want money or food. I said I want YOU." His belly let out an enormous gurgle and Bel moved closer, actually bringing his body in contact with Co's, pressing his belly against Co. "I'm going to eat you. SWALLOW you. Just like that tea I didn't get to drink. I'm going to slurp you down into my stomach."

He ran his tongue over Co's face again, licking him, shivering in pleasure. He teased Co, saying, "Mmmm~ But honestly, you taste way better than tea. Sweeter. And you'll fill me up so much more. You're going to make my belly sag. Once I squeeze you into it. Every last inch of you~"
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Wed May 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Co flinched away, squeezing his eyes shut and tilting his face away from that slimy tongue. This guy was going to murder him and cannibalize his corpse right here on the tea shop floor. There couldn't be any other meaning behind "I'm going to eat you" and Co was damned sure he was about to have his throat slit or neck snapped.

He couldn't fight back. He was in a bad position to, and he didn't even know any self defense techniques anyways. So escape was his only real option. He took a quick breath in to suck his stomach in and try to make some room before dropping to the floor. He felt his shirt snag on something, probably a screw or nail, not that it mattered, and rip open the back. He ignored it and went to propel himself forwards, but instead, his feet slipped out of his shoes.

"Fuck!" He said as he went sprawling forwards. He desperately tried to crawl forwards, out of Bel's reach. Hopefully the element of surprise gave him just a hint of an advantage over this guy...
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Thu May 30, 2019 10:00 am

Co was a sweet meal. His skin left a tantalizing, succulent taste on Bel's tongue, making him hungry for more. Surprisingly fitting for a server at a milk tea place, Co was a treat. Bel could have licked and lapped at his face all day. But suddenly Co broke away with a lunge.

It was a hapless escape attempt. He tore his shirt and ended up sprawling out on the floor instead. As he started to crawl, Bel laughed, running after him. He crouched, grabbing hold of Co's ankles, drawing him back into the rear of the building. "Oh no. You aren't going anywhere. I said I was going to wolf you down. I meant it!"

Bel yanked off Co's shoes, throwing them aside, baring his feet. These he dragged up off the floor, towards his lips. Bel licked his lips, moistening them with his wet tongue. Then he stretched his jaws open. Wide as they would go. Then wider still. A soft click came as his jaws unhinged and spread open wider than a human mouth should, revealing his fleshy, pink throat behind his wet, drooling tongue. Bel pushed Co's feet into the wide expanse of his hungry maw.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Thu May 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Co felt the hands on his ankles and tried to pull himself forwards, panting heavily. Instead, his finger tips just dragged backwards along the floor, useless in his escape attempts and now slightly painful. He whimpered slightly as he tried to jerk his legs free, but that weird click sound made him go still.

Was it a gun? Or some sort of blade? He glanced over his shoulder, tears welling in the corner of his eyes as fresh panic flood through him again. Instead of a weapon, though, a horrific sight greeted him. The man couldn't be human at all, not with the way his mouth was open that wide. He could only stare, frozen with fear and confusion for a moment.
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Fri May 31, 2019 9:29 am

Co's moment of hesitation and paralysis was all Bel needed to work down a large mouthful of the man's legs. And he did not waste that time at all. With a powerful gulp, his strong throat clenched and pumped, dragging Co's feet and ankles down through tight rings of slimy flesh, pulling his calve into Bel's warm, wet mouth.

Bel's tongue lapped and lathered over the skin of the tea server, slathering up that delicious, sweet flavor that flowed off his limbs. His belly growled and gurgled eagerly, wanting Co all to itself. Bel wasn't going to make it wait. He gulped again, his throat clenching tight around Co's calves, pulling him in up past his knees, Bel's lips beginning to wrap around the man's thighs as Co's legs slid deeper into the tight innards of the librarian's guts. Pushing down towards his noisy, greedy belly.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoffeeMilkTea » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Co was trying to wrap his mind around what was happening. It had to be a dream, there wasn't anyways this was real. But the lips sealing around his calves, the tight, constricting throat pulling at his feet and that almost feral glean in the man's eyes were all too real.

He tried to yank a foot out from that nearly crushing pressure, but there was no movement at all, not even a half inch. It was way too hot and slick, but the slickness worked against him instead. If he wasn't about to be eaten alive, it may have even been pleasant, if not odd, but instead it was just terrifying. Was he even going to have room for air if Bel succeeded?

"P-please stop!" He stammered, trying to twist around. Maybe he could get some leverage, but he couldn't even get his legs to rotate the way he wanted them to. The throat seemed to pull him ever further down, ignorant of his pleas.

The rough swallow up to his thighs forced out a whimper and he tried to squirm pathetically away. He pushed at Bel's hands, hoping that would give him enough wiggle room to escape.
Call me Coffee!

CoffeeMilkTea
New to the forum

Postby Belloc » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Bel wasn't about to let Co go. In fact, the man's struggles really only added to the hunger in his gurgling belly. Making bubble and churn loud as it demanded to be filled. Which was beginning to happen as Co's feet were squished through the tight sphincter at the bottom of Bel's throat, pushing into his stomach. Wrapping his feet in hot, dense air.

Bel let out a loud gulp, dragging Co back from his squirming struggles and pulling his butt into the librarian's mouth. His tongue began to seriously, even rudely, go to places where it shouldn't. Sliding up into Co's pants and licking at his thighs, his butt. Bel was not shy about letting his tongue explore to slurp up all the delicious, mocha flavor of the young tea server as his rump sat in that steamy, wet mouth, getting soaked with saliva.

Grabbing hold of Co's arms, Bel forced them to his side, keeping him from reaching out and trying to pull away. Then, he lifted Co up, sitting back, forcing the young man into the air. With Co over his head, Bel could just relax his throat and...

GLOORG!

In one, tremendous gulp he swallowed up Co's hips, arms, and his stomach. Gravity forced him down all the way to his chest, sinking him into Bel's mouth and his legs into his gut. Bel felt his belly bulge heavily with the limbs. But he wasn't done. He wanted more. He slurped and smacked his lips around Co. Tongue exploring the man's body. His tummy and chest. Ravenous in enjoying his flavor.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay