[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby Darian » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:45 pm

(I think that Torarie will have to wait. I'd rather have more fun with Yggdrasil after we eat.
Also, sorry for the short post.)

"I will focus on stocking up on the smaller smoke bombs then..." Kalira nods gravely and proceeds to work quietly through the day. When she returns to Y'grith in the evening she looks tired but much calmer. Apparently working with poisonous concoctions can be relaxing, after a full day like this one had been.

Still, Corrin has been awakened and released from her comfy cleavage bed, and is slightly more comfortable with walking down the stuffed Copper Dragons throat. Both are entranced by the revelation of the cute, wiggly, and delicious looking bread wyverns.

"These are incredible..." Kalira takes a deep breath of the scent of the baked, animated bread. "These are packed with magic... and so well made! they will squirm for quite a while, won't they?" Kalira says with some awe. Clearly she's never seen such fancy food.

"Awww, they're so cute!" Corrin chirps up, looking at the wiggling draco-breads. Then she looks up at the three tall predatory ladies looming over the plate, and her face blanches. "NO! You can't eat something so cute and harmless!" She snatches up the closest armful off the plate, ignoring as some of them start chewing on her hair. "It's wrong!"

Kalira palms her face. "Corrin, refusing to eat such wonderful food is a terrible insult to our host-" She tries to reason with the girl, but Corrin shakes her head furiously.

"They deserve to live!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:40 am

The flock was not cooperating with being held, all of them were squirming and many got out of Corrin's grip. Some fell to the floor and ran off, others climbed up on the woman's head and shoulders before taking off in a glide. Several Turxial onlookers groaned, Kax slapped his face with his pale arm and mumbled "Sweet Hamony, it took us two hours to wrangle all of them." Delicious looking wyverns were perched everywhere on her arms, shoulders, and a few climbing up onto her head. One decided to climb up her face, trying to get a grip using her lips. It inadvertently gave her a taste of the crispy critter; a sweet and tangy flavor with some unexpected heft behind it.

"I wondered if I made them too cute." Unhu says, holding one up for inspection. "You don't have too worry young lady. These are comparable to golems or homunculi..." Corrin gives her a blank look (just assuming as she had spent most of her time sheltered. If that is incorrect, no need for Unhu to explain them.) "Magical constructs without souls and very basic minds. They don't even feel pain, look." She pinched the wing of the wyvern and held it out, the bready creature only reacting to being pulled, and took a bite out of the middle of the wing. It had no reaction, until it noticed a section of the wing was now flopping about and proceeded to chase the floppy thing around in a circle until it lost balance and fell off the abanox's palm. "Mmm.... Good, but could have used a touch more leavening. Go on, everyone help yourselves. That means you lot too." she said, gesturing to the Turxial. "I made plenty, you can testify to the number we had to catch."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:49 am

Multiple posts for two different timelines

[Evening, Dragon Rolls]:
Spoiler: show
*Orga would have immediately snared five of the little dragons and packed her cheeks full of them, her ant knights doing the same finding the sweetness irresistible*, "Oooh its honey! Lin it's honey!" *Her knights Lin and Ur, especially loved the rolls and began actively hunting the little dragon rolls down with ravenous aggression, feasting on the darling little things. Orga drew crest and used the little rolls as target practice for her thrusts, being very careful not to hit Y'griths insides, though on one occasion she did, the dragon was hardly bothered by it, a dragons insides being astoundingly elastic, even her razor sharp blade just bounced right off of the meaty belly.*

[Night, Toraries Slumber]:
*The slimy black goddess slept in Zaessas room that night, full of some squirmy prey and bearing a content expression up until someone entered the room, at which point her eyes would slide open for a moment, showing her disdainful golden gaze.* (Just reminding everyone that this event can happen.)

[Morning, Hive Quest Day]:
*Orga squirmed about in Zaessas belly, deciding she wanted out now, she attempted to wake her fiery engorged hammock from her slumber with a few kicks, wiggles and rolls, though most of it was just her sliding around inside which was arguably more relaxing if anything.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:14 am

(We can continue the night timeline after the evening is done, and morning after night. Just my personal preference, though I have got some ideas for the night portion.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:29 am

(yeah, I agree. One thing at a time. I'm already having a bit of trouble keeping up with multiple characters... lets keep the scene in one place, and see how things flow. Like half the fun is going in a direction and sticking with it till we get bored, then doing something else!)

"Th-they're not really alive?" Corrin looked down at the few bread Dragons still on her, who look up at her with adorable currant and chocolate eyes. "M-maybe... but I couldn't possibly eat something so nice and harmless!" Her eyes water up, then the one in her arms clambers up her face. "Ackph!"

"It is not too different from killing and eating a chicken... more harmless, even." Kalira sighs a bit and plucks that bread dragon off Corrin's head. "Very well, we need not eat /your dragon. But it would be rude to not let us eat ours, would you say?" Kalira places the one dragon safely on a plate, trapping it under a bowl.

"Um... I suppose..." Corrin murmurs, tapping her fingers together. "I don't mean to be rude..."

"You are merely trying to defend the helpless. It is a noble, if mistaken assumption." Kalira patted Corrins' cheek as she said this. "All you need to do to make amends is aid us in catching the meals you accidentally freed."

"I can do that!" Corrin perks up at this, and then looks at the dragons hanging off her. "I already caught some!"

As one, the dragons look at Corrin, each other, and then back at Corrin.

Then they ALL leap off of her, sending her to the floor as they run away.
"AUGH!" Corrin splats the floor, then desperately starts chasing after the little wyverns. "Come baaaaack!"

Kalira merely laughs happily and sits, taking a moment to snag a passing Wyvern out of the air as she watches Corrin fluster about the room in a minor panic. She happily starts nibbling on a tail.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 am

*After a good twenty practice thrusts, Orga chomped a last dragon roll off of her cutlass and took a seat near Kalira, her stinger occasionally harpooning a passing roll for snacking as she cleaned the buttery honey from her blade with a bit of oil and a fine cloth. Snuggling with the witch doctor with minimal prompting, she only needed two of her four claws to clean the blade after all, and she was quite familiar with her sword at this point, she'd be receiving no cheeky cuts from the edge nor allowing another to be sliced either. After a generous twenty passes along the blade with the oiled cloth, she sheathed the blade and turned her full attention to snuggles with Kalira against her big tubby belly, and that ever wonderful fluffy mane of hers, still freshly cut and braided, making the hair feel even softer. Orga would tend to Kaliras own hair as well during her snuggles, carefully running her claws through the witch doctors locks, inadvertantly turning this into a spontaneous grooming session.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:38 pm

While stabbing one's meal with a sword was an unconventional method of dining, it fit a very unconventional meal. Zaessa sat at the table with her two companions, reaching out every so often grab a wyvern treat. She even took a moment to make a few tiny almost harmless traps which she laid on the floor, occasionally pulling one in to reveal it's captured prize. The fruits of her 'hunting' were split with Kalira, as she seemed rather occupied with a spontaneous cuddle and grooming session with Orga.

Corrin's comical chase of the flock of dragon treats around the room brings a smile to the abanox chef. She picked up the dragon roll she had taken a bite of earlier and popped it in her mouth, savoring the flavor and wiggling for a few moments before sending it to join a few test batches she had made earlier. What was left of them at least. Unhu leaned over the counter toward the table where the trio were at. "Cute girl you've got there. Where'd you pick the squirt up?" With a shout of triumph, the priestess brings over a handful of caught wyverns to drop in the walled tray.

The staff all sit down to relax, taking some amusement in watching Corrin try to catch the wyrms though they did help here and there. Conversation started up in pockets, Kax started serving a few drinks, and the musician of the lot started playing a simple upbeat tune. It wasn't a populated party, but it held the warmth and welcoming atmosphere that the Lounging Lizard strived for.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 am

Kalira let out a happy sigh as she started slurping up the bread wyvern, leaning back as Orga began to gently work her claws through her dreadlocks. Long and thick they were, and really did need good claws to sort them out.

She smiles as she watches Corrin successfully retrieve a few dragon rolls, and considers snatching her up to cuddle as well... no, she's working so hard.

"We met when healing after the goblin raid. We were both tired, so we went to sleep here... I may have taken her a bit deeper in my exhaustion than I expected. for such a powerful priestess, she's rather helpless... I cannot help but feel protective of her. Alas, I would not want to offend Mitra by laying claim on their chosen. I must be satisfied with enjoying her company when she falls weak."

Kalira chuckles as she watches Corrin's next attempt go... a bit less well. Some of the dragon rolls have begun to chase HER instead.

"You know her god, Mitra? He's new in these lands." One of the lizardfolk asks, curious.

"Mitra is the prince of the Golden Court. The light of the future to be." Kalira continues, gently taking another roll out of the captured bowl. "Still... I do not know much more beyond that. Only recently have the gods of my homeland made reaches here... it's strange that Mitra is so well established when most of the pantheon is unknown."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:53 am

*Orga continued tending to Kalira's dreads for a while before just switching to a nice massage for the lass laying against her mighty middle careful with her claws to avoid injury, she kneaded into the witch doctors shoulders in the same way she used to do for Mr.Felicci, the old badger who taught her pottery skills often had back and shoulder problems, so she grew quite good at both shaping clay and working ones joints.* "So Kal? You've told us about gods and spirits, but what more can you tell us of your people?" *She asked, trying to start up a conversation with the woman.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 pm

"ah... all others in my homeland call my people Amazons, after the dark jungles that make up our homeland." Kalira sighs happily as the arkorian carefully rubs at her shoulders.

"But our people were named Basannu. Daughters of Bast, after our patron goddess. Though, none of my people will mind if you call us Amazon... it is a name given by our enemies in fear of us because we were unconquerable."

Kalira's smile becomes a bit wry. "You must understand, Orga... that compared to my sisters, I am rather short." For reference, Kalira is a little over EIGHT FEET TALL. "The Basannu are warriors and hunters, as the great cats of the plains and jungles. Physical might is valued among our sisters... cunning and speed on the hunt, bravery in battle... it is easy for younger sisters to get lost in seeking glory or displays of might. Our matriarchs do their best to curb such influences... even though our enemies often test us. There are treasures and fertile lands within the jungle that the Basannu are charged with protecting. Our sacred homelands, as it were... our enemies call us monstrous because our people can easily conquer the moon-blood... what you call lycanthropy. But... we are not. For all our ferocity and passion... the Basannu are not ruled by strength alone."

"Conquering enemies is only one mark of greatness. the other is family... raising those in our power, be it by blood, blade, or belly."

(Hmmm... feel free to ask questions. I've never actually typed up Kalira's people, so any questions will help flesh her out in a natural way.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:51 pm

*Orga rolled her four claws down Kaliras body as she spoke, tending to the womans breasts and belly as well as her hips and legs, though her intent was truly innocent.* "Does your homeland have a beach? Looking out to an ocean like mine does?" *Orga asked as her claws caressed Kaliras breasts, briskly rolling over and under them to knead into her tummy beneath. As the massage became more intimate, the grand one within the Witch Doctors belly stirred, Kaliras talks of family had caught Yggdrasils attention, and from within, twelve mighty arms caressed the womans body.* {Kalira, would it be too much to ask if I could join you two for this delightful moment? I'm feeling rather ravenous all of a sudden} *The goddess asked in mind speech.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:55 pm

"Mmmm..." Kalira is far from reluctant about for the touches, and her groan more relaxed than sultry. "There are many lagoons... but the trees there rise and fall with the tides. Only in the heart of our homeland will you find flat lands... nothing like the sandy coasts many of the other peoples find so lovely. and rub slowly, Orga... no need to rush..."

Her moans become a bit deeper as Yggdrasil moves within her, her many arms making interesting and complex bulges on her toned belly.

"I see no reason not to invite you, Yggdrasil... but please, be polite. I would not want to disturb this evening meal."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:59 am

(So is Mitra from the same pantheon as Herquet and Zarosh and he just got to the area before all the others?)

"Sounds like a nice place." Kax said from behind the bar, with several Turxial nodding in agreement. He went around the room to refill everyone's drinks, being careful not to step on any wyvern rolls or interrupt Corrin's hunting. Currently she was laying on the floor, trying her darndest to be stealthy before pouncing on a few unsuspecting bread golems. "How far away is it? Maybe we could convince Y'grith to fly there some time." Another member of the kitchen staff brought out a few trays of snack foods; sliced vegetables, cheeses, and meats. Animated bread constructs were nice but one often wanted variety.

Zaessa grabbed a carrot and another little dragon, bringing one to the other. The little wyvern grabbed the vegetable with it's little feet and started trying to chew on the top. When she was about to take a bite she caught that squiggle of movement out of the corner of her eye, numerous small bulges in Kalira's belly from too many claws pressing outward. For a brief moment her eyes narrowed in anger at the stomach's occupant. She was going to be holding this grudge against Yggdrasil for a long time. "So Kalira...." the dragoness asked in a voice that was even.... perhaps too even... "What brought you too these lands anyway? Sounds like you're a long ways from home and have some very strange traveling companions. It's gonna make for one heck of a story when you get back."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:46 pm

*As Orga slowed her massage, Yiggy's many clawed bulge creeped its way up Kaliras gullet, until she emerged from the witch doctors supple lips, first as a little dragoness much in the same shape as the one Orga had encountered, but swiftly growing into a twelve foot tall giantess in the shape they knew from her mansion, coiling herself before the two as she wrapped both women in her vines and the twelve mighty arms cloaking them in kneading claws and the touch of well treated wood, the goddesses own ample belly slightly squishing Kalira back against Orga's.* "I'll be gentle...for now." <3 *Yiggy's tone hinted that she might try something a bit more naughty later, but for now, she coiled both Kalira and Orga in green vines and sturdy arms kneading into their bodies as if they were made of puddy, a green energy at her palm seeping into their skin and doing far more for their relaxation than what orgas claws alone could achieve.*

"If I'm honest I could do far more if you were inside me", *Yiggy cooed patting her big belly*, "but I'm not the type to force myself on others...unless my mitama is flung out of control at which point pretty much everything nearby usually winds up in my gluttonous womb but, that hasn't happened in four eons, you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning in winter." *The goddess wiggled about half turning to throw a glance back at Zaessa* {If your still mad at me, come over here, I'll work that nasty grudge right out of you...no tricks, I'm a healer at heart sweety and you look more tense than Kalira here}. *The goddess in her green robes then turned and focused on pleasing the two already in her grip.* "Thats it, relax my darling little ones, let mama Yiggy take those aches and pains right off you." *she cooed leaning down to virtually swallow both of them halfway before pulling her lips back off of both women to catch both in a three way kiss at the end*, "Mmmh, yummy." *she cooed licking her thick red lips.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:57 pm

(Yeah Mitra is technically a young but important god. There's... complications of course, but nothing that will really affect the current conversation. Kalira's Pantheon is kind of making overtures as their respective cultures start to interact. And yes... Mitra DID get to Owah far before any other of the Golden Courts.)

"Alas, reaching my homeland is no easy journey. it is surrounded by tall mountains... and that is after the month long sea-journey to reach the Rich Continent, of which the Amazon Jungle is but a small part! Though... if you ever DO make the journey, I am sure my people will welcome you... we can be a friendly people, to those who come in peace."

Kalira hesitates a moment. "Though, I would caution against accepting any contests of strength or skill. The youth of my people tend to admire strength... and see some domination and capture as forms of courtship. No one wise would challenge Y'grith for any of you, however... only a fool comes between a mother and her children, and I believe that you are close enough to our wondrous host to reliably call upon such protection."

The woman wiggles a bit as Yggdrasil squirms up her throat but settles into the goddesses embrace. "Such a needy goddess, needing affection given and spread constantly..." She chides gently, but does not resist overmuch. She rolls her eyes as the goddesses lips engulf her and Orga. and lightly smacks the skin closest to her. "Down, my guest. You shall eat whomever I say you may, and now is the time for simpler foods."

Like a babysitter for a divine one, Kalira seems.

"To answer your question, Zaessa... I am indeed far from home. All Amazons make a journey outside our lands upon coming of age... some go alone, and some go in groups or with their mothers. Priestesses and Shawomen go where their gods guide them... " Kalira pauses again, her face growing troubled. "And... my gods guided me here. Further than any of my people have gone before. I feel there is more to my journey than simply seeing the world and learning my place in it..."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Zaessa let out a snort of contempt at the goddess' offer. She wasn't about to let her guard down with her after the club incident. The only reason she half-trusted Torarie after all this was because of she was in her head, almost constantly for the few hours since Yggdrasil had melded the two of them. Having one divine being in her head with her was enough, thank you very much. Her two companions seemed to be enjoying themselves though, so she wouldn't be a spoil sport. Instead she just turned in her chair as they had their fun, listening to the Lounging Lizard's house bard sing over the sounds of vore next to her.

"Discord." said the Turxial at the next table, using the word as a curse. "Even with dragon flight she'd end up stuck over the water. So much for that."

"Well, Kalira." said Zaessa, taking a drink from her stein. "It looks like you just have a way of attracting gods. You've got your two, Corrin's, and then these two." she said, waving her finger between her belly and Yggdrasil's head poking out. "If I were to guess, that's probably something to do with why they sent ya." {"To act as bait for something."} she thought to herself, taking another drink as she did so.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calldahotline » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:30 pm

((First part of my reference art for Zaessa has just finished. I will post the full reference sheet and credit the artist when it is done. Would just embed the image but its too big.))

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:20 pm

(A lovely Image! Much more fierce than I imagined. I look forward to the full reference sheet.)

"I am sure there must be a way for Y'grith to make the journey... there are islands and spirits that would be glad to offer one such as her passage and shelter..." Kalira sighs and shakes her head. "That is for another time, however... I have much to see and do before I begin the journey home."

She listens with idle interest as Zaessa points out her 'attraction' to gods. She smiles slightly.

"I believe I am blessed, but being a spirit healer does give me some... sensitivity and insight into spirits... both great and small." Kalira wriggles happily as Yggdrasil's arms wrap around her. "The rest is simply knowledge and experirence... something I have much to learn about still. I did make several mistakes when dealing with Torarie... I should have been far more suspicious of her when we first met in this strange, barbarous lands."

Says the amazon wearing an elaborate fur bikini decorated with bones.

"Still... people remain people, whether spirits, mortals or gods. It takes time to understand them. As for why the gods sent me... they need eyes and hands in this land, especially with a great alliance forming. As part of my great journey is meeting people far different than Amazons, it seems right that I should meet peoples and gods unknown to even my patron gods."

(Oooh, oooh, and if you get a chance, have one of your chars ask about she means by 'Family of Belly. Blood and Blade are easy enough... XD )
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 am

"True that" *Orga replied to Kaliras comment about getting between mother and child*, "tis a bad omen no matter which way you look at it." *The well engorged worm wyrm felt Yggdrasils body wrap around her, the charmingly hefty belly pressing Kalira lightly to her own girth, the thickly padded thighs to their left, and ample chest to their right, with the goddess's powerful neck wrapping around Orgas back, and vibrating with a cooing hum with every breath the sweetly scented deity took, despite her mothers distaste for Yggdrasil, Orga couldn't help but be lulled back into a relaxed state, especially with those arms kneading and caressing her all over, six for Orga and six for Kalira.*

{Ho-ho, no fair you called me out on the first try}, *Yiggy chuckled in their minds*, {Yes I am a clinger, and admittadly quite an attention whore, I simply cannot help it, I desire that spot light. Is it not too much to ask for some gratitude though? I shall be aiding you all in many ways after all, providing fresh produce, lumber, advice, and an occasional bit of divine muscle...and if one should desire, a most cozy place to rest their head.} *Yiggy nuzzled Kaliras neck and rubbed her own gullet over Orgas own in the process.* "When all's said and done, a little attention is a fair price for my skills and services is it not?" *speaking allowed to convey a more pouting voice, Yiggy indeed 'backed down', with no fuss, but she still provided that enjoyable massage anyways.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:42 am

The claws of her left hand drummed on Zaessa's glowing golden belly in thought. Kalira's assessment of Torarie wasn't entirely wrong from what they had seen, but the dragoness was starting to understand her better. She'll have to talk with her at length tonight, during this little.... vacation? Dream? Whatever you would want to call it, the thing Orga was talking about with being inside Torarie and it taking several months. A moment of worry about forgetting what they were up to crosses her mind but she dismisses it and goes back to the conversation. "I've noticed, Kalira, that you talk a lot of family. One of your patron gods is a mother figure but there seems to be more to it than that. Someday I will probably end up visiting these lands of yours, it'd help to know about this stuff. Though if Y'grith were to make the crossing, we'd need a map or to talk to these spirits you mentioned before hand. Probably both."

Corrin comes back triumphant with a second armload of bread wyverns, though she does notice that about half of them have disappeared since she brought up the last armful. Regardless she deposits them with their fellows and leaves to collect the rest. Lucky for her it wasn't a full batch of them that got loose like what happened earlier and took the entire staff and hour or two to wrangle. Kax and the rest of the relaxing staff politely avert their attention from the big pink, green, and brown pile of snuggle that was Yggdrasil. They lived and worked inside another dragon so vore was not uncommon in the common room, but they did consider it a courtesy to give them a little privacy. Unhu stepped out from behind the bar, grabbing a strip of meat and scarfing it along the way, and walked up to Zaessa. She sat down in front of the forge dragoness and leaned forward to start energetically squeezing and cuddling the belly hanging down in front of her. The attitude prompting this was one of some jealousy, watching Yggdrasil and thinking "my goddess needs snuggles too." Zaessa was taken by surprise, but it felt nice so she hugged the girl closer against her and let her keep going.

(I now have the full reference sheet. https://aryion.com/g4/view/596606#2073120 )
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay