[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby calldahotline » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:53 pm

These guest rights were sounding more and more appealing to Zaessa as an idea, but she didn't think adopting them for herself and her charge would be beneficial now. Perhaps in time, but for now she must be ready with a firm hand with Torarie had the urge to act out of her pride. A single doubt wormed across her mind though. Here, she had absolute rule over another individual. Too often she had seen others in the same position fall to greed and petty grudges. Many of those had met their end with her aid. Could she entirely trust herself with the power and the responsibility of keeping a god in check? Always her perspective had been from the other side, from those being controlled. Time will tell with any luck.

She rubs her large belly, still filled with the a slimy remnant of Torarie that hadn't made its way to her curvature yet, as she watched the second goddess being eaten of the evening. Again she wondered on Torarie's exact feelings towards her and this goddess of love calling it infatuation. After Orga addressed the belly occupant, Zaessa added "Hold up, I'll come with you. If you want to speak to her directly, just say so and I can send you down. You're bigger than I am used to, but I think with the changes she made to my body I could manage easily. Now this banded queen, I wouldn't jump to conclusions on loyalties yet. It may be a coincidence, though if it isn't someone ought to speak up about now. Hint hint." Zaessa gave her belly a couple of slaps along with the insinuation. Following Orga's path from a distance, she watched the worm fight entire armies with an eye for her skill and the performance of Crest. Both seemed to be performing well. Perhaps actually letting out the ant queen to explain the situation would have saved a good deal of stress for everyone involved. "I think dealing with this banded queen would be a good test for our new abilities. Where is their settlement?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:06 am

(Kalira)
Rather than being completely overwhelmed by Yggdrasil's presence, the goddess's energy flows through Kalira's body. Her back arches as the power and sensations roll over her mind, body and soul. She gasps in pleasure, in pain, in joy... and then she sucks in another breath. Her heart stutters... then begins to beat in time. Rather than being lost in the greatness of the being that she's taken into her... she both lets it flow around and through her. She basks in it's glory only for a few moments, but she knows she cannot loose herself in the sensation or the glory. She has a guest to settle... and she cannot be a poor host.
Only a small portion of Yggdrasil is allowed to drip into Kalira's body... and the mutable nature of gods let Yggdrasil's current body flow and shrink down into her easily. There was no pain in this... merely a reshaping of Yggdrasil's spirit and body to fit into Kalira's;; desires... such was the coaxing and skill of a true spirit healer. Kalira would not become a mere balloon of a belly or an imitation of a Senkai... she would remain herself... but would quickly grow another twelve inches, neither fatter or stronger. Considering she is already over seven feet tall, Kalira's new hieght would make her tower over any human.
Still... Kalira could not change TOO much of the motherly mass that was the goddess of love. Her belly swelled and swelled with the mass until there was a ball roughly twice her entire body resting on the ground before her.

Kalira slurped up the rest of Yggdrasil's body with a gasp, and leaned against her swollen belly.

"Unff... my lord and lady never asked me to carry such a girthy burden... mmmm, as awkward as it is I do find it enjoyable..." There is a dark blush on Kalira's cheeks as she rubs her belly. "Alas, my guest, you will have to let most of your body become spirit stuff." Kalira's stomach shrinks as Yggdrasil's current mass is shifted away from the material plane... but some of it is still within Kalira's belly, giving it a nice round bulge that is still stretched over her abs... it's clear that something is inside her belly... but nothing that would reveal the goddess's power. Just like she asked, Kalira has hidden her away for their journey together.

She takes a few moments to rest after that, then trudges up after Orga to watch the new Queen of Knights devour the ant colony... rather than seeing an act of horror and conquest, she merely nodded and settled down. "It seems that Orga is claiming her right of rulership," she comments to Zaessa as she follows the new warriors path through the village.

One might see the Lon-Lon sisters cowering nearby as they watch Orga go through the town like a snake after pellets.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:24 am

[Orga]:
Spoiler: show
*The Worm Wyrm withdrew crest and examined the blade next to Zaessa, handing it over to its maker as well for examination, it had just gone through five hundred duels in a very short time-span, yet the blade was hardly scratched and only slightly duller*, "I've used knives in Mr. Felicci's workshop, most of them were dented with ease, and I've broken more than my fair share of makeshift spears fighting Mirelurks on the beach before I figured out how to make a proper war club...speaking of which, I should make a new one from Great Yggdrasils twigs if she'll let me. Those twigs are sturdy as hell as well." *Orga glanced over to the massive wood splitting device the Pillian's used earlier*, "Yeah, one of those cuts would make a good one...gotta stay away from the eye of the rings, those tend to split...er, right, Zaessa, your skills impress. I have to ask though, after seeing Crest get worked over good and hard, is there anything you would do to improve her?"

*After the reply, Orga would leave Crest with Zaessa for the time and draw Depth instead addressing the other townsfolk*, "I still havent learned anything about my blade. My Curse eating spree interupted me before, but I still want answeres."

"Find your answeres somewhere else you monster! How could you eat all those people! Some of the ants were my friends you glutton!" *One of the Arkorians shrieked at her, only for the two white ant knights to step before Orga, but the Worm placed her little claws on their shoulders*, "no, let the boy speak", *she commanded, and the two dropped their shields, but remained at Orgas side*, "Magnus, Liana, Rialala, Shalee, Grolo and Tyrus...You ATE all of them! Give them BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIENDS!" *To this, Orga aproached the young Arkorian boy, her gate regal and unwavering, then siezed him by the head, pulling him in beneath her belly, she pulled his hands to press to her belly as well, and pressed him into her vast gut.* "You feel them don't you? They are very much alive inside me", *This caused a reaction not only from the boy, but also from the others around them.* "Call your friends out of me, I shall let you see them, and if they truly wish to stay, I shall let them remain with you." *The boy's eyes widened and indeed he called to his friends through Orgas belly, and as each was called, a bulge rolled up the Wyrms great puffy gullet and one by one, his friends fell at his side as numerous white ants. One of which "Magnus" was even a knight. Liana, Shalee, and Grolo were all drones, while Rialala and Tyrus were flying Soldiers.* "Listen up" *Orga said leaning down over her peoples.*

"If you really want to stay, I'll let you, but not for free, I have a final task for you to do, For most of my life I wielded a mighty great club, as tall as my body, and made of wood reinforced with mirelurk shells, but I lost mine a few weeks ago, I need you all to go to Yggdrasil and ask her for a replacement for me, I can think of no one better to craft a weapon of wood than she." *The group huddled up like a well oiled team before agreeing, the ants of course wanted to do as their new queen asked, but, this wasn't really a direct command, she gave them the option to refuse but, who would neglect an offer of freedom? Orga also patted her belly and summoned forth anyone else that wished to part from her*, "Those of you who have ties to this village or have no wish to serve me, come forth, like those searching out my new weapon, go forth and collect for me a treasure and a reason to depart my services, to offer in exchange for your freedom." *In this way she lost nearly a hundred of the five hundred she swallowed, but obtained many treasures as a result, the aforementioned Yggdric Heartwood Club was a wondrous piece of craftsmanship, a fine great-club decorated with winding white wood, that glowed green from within, it would make a fine base for a new armament. She obtained a full twig which she swallowed to be processed by the many within her that remained into shields and armaments for her knights, and she received a gift of tutelage in the creation of the 'Nail' Depth that she possessed, a weapon forged with chitinous shell and a rare mystical metal called "pale ore", Orga shared this tutelage with Zaessa, gleeful to have at least some of her questions about Depth answered. Depth was a Nail, a weapon unique to kingdom of bugs, the enchantment on it was also related to the Bug world, the shamans taught Orga how to wield its spell, called Zari-goga 'Shadow Swarm', When the spells name was invoked which served as the incantation, the blade could send out a swarm of little bug-like shadow constructs which obeyed the casters will, fueled by the curses that Orga swallowed. It wasn't a particularly powerful or destructive attack, but the swarm could bore through armor, slipping past defenses to strike targets in critical areas, there were also apparently more advanced forms of this spell Orga could learn of from other shamans of the Bug Kingdom, she was encouraged to seek out other Arkorians, and to visit the great city of the deep world, the bug capitol "Ambrosia".

[Torarie]:
*A deep shadowy face, appeared upon Zaessa's belly, similar to the one Orga bore within her just weeks before, blinking Torarie yawned awake*, "Yaaaaw-ugh, yes love? I was having such lovely dreams?...a Banded Queen? Hmm, I don't recognize the soldiers in your memory, but I have had several Bee shaped students, it wouldn't be impossible for one of them to have made their way here. I'll need to get a visual on the queen before I know for certain."

[Yggdrasil]:
*The mass within Kalira remained silent, while the greater Yggdrasil outside of her spoke, still, the love goddess in the witch doctors belly caressed Kalira, subtly comforting and pleasuring the woman.* "The three before you now bare the karma of Pili town, they shall go forth and confront the Banded Queen to send her away, or if required vanquish her banded majesty. Give them who defend you, your respect, and support them how you can, see them fed and well rested for their task, for it is no simple matter to face the Banded Hive, let alone three to three thousand.*

[A great Celebration]:
*After Yggdrasils decree, the village picked up their festivities where they'd left off(though some in understandably reluctant moods) This time however, Orga was tolerated, and even venerated in a few cases, especially among the warriors and the ants she'd let go free. Their shells returning to their previous red hue upon their release from Orgas services, though they were allowed to keep their white and red standards. While their time with her may have been short, they did serve in Orgas belly, and the standards would let them know that Roja lived on in Orga.*

*Zaessa during the festivities would feel Torarie stirring again, plotting something, if asked she would reveal that the club Yggdrasil gave to Orga was no mere trinket, it was a Yggdric heartwood weapon, and a massive one at that, normally a standard sword made of that stuff could fell legendary creatures, but so much in the same place, if properly processed it could enhance a small arsenal, and she wanted it. She was thinking up ways she could get her claws on it even from within Zaessa's body.* "It is a godly prize after all." *she cooed, her voice a low predatory growl*, "Filled with Yggdrasils Jade Lightning, the sages thunder, a powerful energy that glows green from the living-wood weapons she carved from her own body. Potent stuff. Whats more so long as the wood remains alive, it replenishes its own supply of the stuff. Besides, Orga has two armaments already, she doesn't really need another one, such a greedy girl."

*Sometime during the festivities, the Pili shaman's took to tending Orga's mane, true it was a great cozy mass of fluff...but it was also unruly as all hell, despite still looking quite majestic without the tending, the numerous shamans all but held the Worm down and demanded she cut the oversized mass of fluff promising to Sew the fluff into the sides of her cape if she behaved, she did, her own mane was cut and tipped with shell rings, and her black cape now sported a regal border of brilliant white hair, about midway through Orga even began to enjoy the cutting, laying down and relaxing to the sound of many shears and the feeling of all those combs going through her hair. Even after the process was through, she enjoyed a continuous grooming from the Pilians and even some other Arkorians, a contact she was quite grateful for, resting her head near the Pili Elder who was applying some sort of refreshing oil to her horns, the smell was rather invigorating, like mint or tea tree oil.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:52 pm

"She could be doing a worse job of it though." Zaessa commented back. "She didn't learn anything from last time, just terrifying everyone all over again." Shaking her head, she continued following and watching the worms escapade although she did silently approve of her letting the ants who chose to stay. When handed Crest to inspect, she looked over the sword with a an eye not only for the it but for Orga as well. A few passes with a whet stone would fix it right up, but a few minor tweaks to help suit the blade to Orga were also in order; things like changing the angle of the blade, the length of the handle, minor details for a single owner. Careful mental notes were taken of the forging techniques as well, something the forge dragoness could always use. .

Torarie's explanation of the gifted club was also of great interest."It doses sound plenty powerful, and like something anyone would love to get their hands on. However, you won't." She lets Torarie voice her protests before continuing. "This woman looks to you as a mother and you want to take something that was just given to her. That sounds more greedy to me. So, you may explain to her exactly what she has ended up with, but I would look down on any attempt to get it from her without her offering it. That includes you making a suggestion or putting the idea in her head. Zaessa decided to end putting her foot down with a joke. "I also consider 'too many weapons' to be a dirty phrase. I do have to sell weapons after all. Use it again, I might need to do something with you." Her tone insinuated the 'punishment' would likely be something silly at worst.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:08 am

(Hmmm... Zaessa raises a point, Sakura. Orga's actions here don't necessarily look good from an outsiders point of view. Orga just rushed in started beating people up and eating people and the only reason she didn't get in trouble is because she's either too strong or literal divine intervention. In fact... I think that's something I want to address that in the upcoming bits. Orga being all knightly isn't going to fly outside of her 'people's' kingdoms. even Divine intervention should only go so far, before it just starts being contrived.)

Kalira sighs as Yggdrasil mentions that their karma is now tied to Pili town. "I suppose that is true. I would not want to leave without investigating further."

She glances back at Zaessa... and nods subtly. "Orga has hit a remarkable string of luck. Many of my gods would not be so forgiving... nor the people I have recently met be forgiving of such aggression. We might need to restrain Orga's enthusiasm in the future. She may be god-chosen and a great wyrm... but you are a dragon, Zaessa, and I am a Spirit-Healer. We are strong enough to enforce our own will, if need be."

At that, she glances down at her cleavage, then smirks slightly. "Ah, it seems that I have let Corrin slip a little too deep..." She flexes slightly, and Corrin's white face and blonde hair emerge from the dark canyon of her breasts. The girl is fast asleep, her ears still muffled by Kalira's muffs. The tall woman smiles, then gently pushes Corrin back down, all trace of the young smol human vanishing again. "I think I will let her rest. Today has obviously been exciting."

She looks around at the resumed celebrations... and frowns slightly. It's easy for Kalira to see that many of the Pili are subdued and nervous about the new Queen... and it doesn't matter that Orga has declared herself a knight... she's a queen, and a conquering queen at that. Kalira can only hope that Orga steps up to the challenge... her charisma has suited her well so far.

"I find myself desiring some milk, Zaessa... would you care to join me?" She gestures away through to the edge of festivities... toward the only other humans in the village... the Lon Lon sisters Wagons.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:03 am

Orga:
*After her little bit of pampering by the Shamans, Orga overheard her friends speaking of 'keeping her under control', being a woman of action, she stood, slowly as to give those around her time to clear away, and moved to confront the two imediately, in regal poise she aproached, but as she spoke, Zaessa and Kalira would find in her, a distinct innocence.* "God chosen? Coming from the woman who has aparently had two gods on her side from the start? You can't be serious Kalira. Mother Torarie may have supported me samwhat but I did pay for that aliance...though, I can't say I truely resent what the darkness took from me...oh I'm just whining now. Definately not a knightly thing to say." *Orga stepped forward and wrapped her moth like wings over her friends*, "Please don't talk behind my back...I'm not a baby, even if one of you has my charming mother tucked away in them", *Orga growled in a sweet tone before continuing*, "Were a trio, a team. I know I'm not perfect but I did the best with what I could and...well..." *Orga looked down at her tummy*, "it was a very personal meal" *she cooed rubbing her big round belly*.

"The moment I absorbed Roja, I felt all the ants in town go ballistic, the moment my mind swallowed hers, they freaked out, there was no talking them into my belly, they had to be dominated and ruled...I guess that's the price for becoming a queen eh? But still, do you two know of a better way I could've handled it? I...well...I couldn't think of any other way, the ant clan was throwing such a fuss, I was kind of afraid they might hurt someone...I..." *Orga stopped mid thought and paused, going into her own head for a moment*, "...They were like the bees..."

*Orga put her claws to her lips in realization*, "I can feel my noble ant warriors now...and before I gobbled them up, they felt savage, animalistic, like those bees we fought off before coming to Pili Town...what if...what if the banded queen isn't doing this on purpose...what if she died? And her people went mad without her?" *Orga let her friends go from the hug*, "......keep this between us, we don't know if its true", *Orga turned to look at the Pilians as a whole*, "Besides, telling them now would only invoke despair, I think."
-

*One wouldn't be blamed for finding Orga an oddity, her speech was noble and well learned, but her demeanor was childlike and naive, her body great and mighty, yet her voice sweet and soft, and yet she battled with the fury and strength of an Ogre, and swallowed up whole armies in her monstrous gluttony and still called herself a Knight Queen. Orga was unquestionably a strange one...but at least she was a friendly anomaly.*

Torarie:
"Yes, yes I do, it is not uncommon for mothers to take dangerous things away from their children, nor remove them of their toys when they are naughty, I could come up with a myriad of reasons, excuses, and other cleaver methods to enforce why I should have that mass of treasure wood but I won't need to say those things. I want it. Its really that simple, and if I can get you to want it as badly as I do...well, perhaps we'll both get what we want then won't we?" *Torarie had no wicked smile, nor did she seem malevolent or cruel when speaking, she seemed, driven, motivated more than anything else.* "...Just imagine the quality of hilts you could produce with actual god wood, the stuff is rarer than mythril, it comes exclusively from Yggdrasil herself. I'm not suggesting we steal it from my daughter. On the contrary, I think it better acquired through fair trade, you are a business woman after all." *The shadow goddess writhed all around within Zaessa, her squirms and caresses pressing all the right pleasure points to try and win the forge dragon over to the idea of getting that club away from Orga, one way or another...for a goddess who spoke of pride she was indeed the greedy greedy...or perhapse pride was just all of the seven deadlies slapped together into one chaotic mess.*

Yggdrasil:
"She was rather eager", *Yggdrasils soothing voice cooed from within Kaliras body*, "while I did grant her rule of the Red Ants, I must admit it was also for self gain, even I am not completely benevolent. I needed a ruler that would go out and deal with the Banded Queen, not one that lazed around playing defense while my people were ravaged on the daily...dear Orga, stormed Roja's very own hive on her own and dared to swallow her baby...she has guts." *Yggdrasil undulated her soul self through Kalira, realigning both their chi, resulting in ease of breath and the air suddenly smelling fresher, cleaner, with a hint of Ozone.* "Hmm...would you mind if I manifested some manipulators so I might play with you and our delightful occupant a bit? Some extra arms or a few vines from your hair?"
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:20 am

"That's a fair point. I certainly am not familiar with ants and any sort of telepathy there. Still strikes me as a bit too forward, but if that is what had to be done... Just show some restraint in the future, you terrified the entire town - again. That berserk nature sounds likely, but we'll see when we get there." Zaessa rolled her shoulders, looking over at the comfy Corrin with a smile. "I think you're right Kalira, some milk would hit the spot. You want some Orga?" While they walked over to the wagons, the dragoness continued her conversation with Torarie with a pleased hum from her wriggling inside.

"Trying to win me with a belly rub? Well two can play at that game." She stroked the belly with one hand as the trio walked to the nearby wagons. "It won't work though. Even if this is some very rare wood, I just don't use wood a lot in my work. Honestly, I am curious what kind of weapon she would make on her own using it as a base." Torarie's disappointment at Zaessa's attitude was felt. If she decided to quit her internal massage, a cheeky grin would creep up one side of the dragoness' mouth. "Perhaps you could think of it this way to make it easier; While you won't have another artifact to add to your collection and enhance your sin of pride, you can take pride in an adopted daughter doing great things with it. I have no doubts she will get into all kinds of shenanigans with it in hand."

"By the way Orga," Zaessa said as they reached the wagon, the purchase made, and the trio had beverages in hand. "Your shadow mother is a bit jealous of your new toy." Her free hand gestures to the gift from Yggdrasil. "She has been filling me in on all the stuff it can do, like...." The forge dragoness proceeds to relay all the information Torarie had given her, but left out anything else insinuating that Torarie wanted it for herself. "That thing is going to make a very interesting weapon with whatever you do to it. I can't exactly to much with wood internally but if you need any metal for it you know who to ask."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 pm

(Hmm. Hey, Hotline. Sakura has a thing they wanted to fight. It's called Karlabos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbHmGVeGTG0 and we figured that a Colosseum match in a human city would be a good thing to do it, possibly get some intrigue (Demon stirring up civil war) in after we deal with the bees queen.
I've kinda been wanting to do a more... scary mission, where we have to investigate a town in the middle of nowhere. Something that wasn't so easy to smite our way through. I'd play more DM than Kalira here, and would try to let you explore the town as you like and figure out what's going on.

Lemme know what your opinions are! :D )
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:00 am

(Those both sound like interesting scenarios, especially factoring that intrigue bit as Zaessa will go "hey, someone is going to start a war, I want in with the underdogs" and then some character growth there. Would this arena fight just be Orga squaring off against the thing or the whole party? Or would every character get their own critter to fight against? While I would try not to have her rely on Torarie in a horror situation, perhaps if there was some interference or something during chapter of the adventure that would make it more interesting.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:27 pm

(I keep making these posts so damn huge...is this bothering you two? I don't know If I can stop myself...) :( ^^; :?

OOC:
The current timeline is Banded Hive, Spooky Town, Tribal City, boat trip back to Grala. The Arena fight should start as a battle Royal, warriors and monsters thrown into an arena to fight. Also the gods will not help them in battle even in a life or death situation, only in non combat scenarios. Yggdrasil is a very stern pacifist, and shes in command of Tora, so they can't depend on the gods for critical aid, only passive aid, namely their auras. Yiggy generates an aura of calmness, keeping her host focused and forgiving, as well as extending this effect to anyone Kalira grapples or swallows. Torarie Generates an aura of horror, behaving entirely different from Yiggy's Zaessa's actions have a higher chance of intimidation and she can draw stamina and mana from a fearful target, eating their fear. Orga gets an Aura as well but shes no goddess, hers is an aura of hope shes naturally developing on her own, it increases her charisma and inspires courage in those near her. Its a rather common aura among adventurers.

I'm also brainstorming ideas for sub-locations, mini areas to add to the main areas, I've allready come up with a few little goodies.
The Sugar Coast: (a large island enchanted to become a candy land, turning everything on the island into some form of candy, from candy trees, to fish bears and dragons, even the water is turned to soda).
Thrak Gardens: (Yggdrasils people culture Thrak bushes, a shrub that grows living natural weapons, Thrak armaments are made of sturdy self repairing wood and can all transform between two shapes, Yiggy's is a pole hammer that turns into a greatsword. These plants choose who receives their armaments, good or bad, they will wait for just the right person, and then call to them, like the sword in the stone, only the chosen may withdraw a Thrak from its trunk. That said, Thrak bushes can still be uprooted, and all too often thieves make off with these sacred shrubs, to sell the armaments rather than give them freely as Yiggy's people do).
-
The Ironlands: (This will work well for the Tribal City, its about a hundred acres of land where a gigantic meteor hit, insanely rich in rare metals, the very ground consists of almost seventy percent iron sand, this will be where the Tribal City gets their metal goods.)
Glutton Plains: (A land blessed by the flesh goddess Ghistra, who takes the form of an eleven tailed giant dragon fox bearing a fox skull mask. The beasts here are gigantic, even mice can hunt men in this place. Hunting is the main attraction in the Glutton Plains, as every beast is worthy game. Many predators come here and never leave for why would they? When their bellies are ever sated?)
[Elemental Plane] The Land of Light: (A world of white skies and black grass, white soil, and eternal days, spirits of light live in this land, many quite hostile to outsiders. A gluttonous dragon queen of white scales rules the land here, she swallows all she sees, friend or foe, but only friend returns from the white maw.)
[Elemental Plane] Wrath: (A world of eternal war, bloodshed, and carnage, castles rise and armies fall, the ground is made of fallen soldiers, demons, beasts, and monsters, the rivers, lakes, and seas are of their blood, and the sky burns with the rage of a raging devil. Hate made physical, a hell made reality.)

Orga:
*The Knight Queen turned to Zaessa as she was addressed*, "Rarer than Mythril?!? Orga's eyes flew up*, "so this green glow is some special energy only Yggdrasil possesses?" *Orga blinked as she held the club in both arms, this is so far above my Undertow...but. Orga looked to Zaessa or more specifically to her belly, where Torarie rested and in worm wyrm form, stepped forth and nuzzled her mothers blubbery warm self*, "If you want it, I'd happily trade it for Undertow?" *Toraries emotional response was interesting to Zaessa, hesitation, and...was that shame? Aaah, she had an ulterior motive to taking Undertow in the first place.* "I...well...oh come here" *Torarie barked before Zaessas belly opened into a great glowing slime maw and slapped over Orga. The Knight Queens ant guards began to react but Orga stopped them with a wave of her claw. Inside Torarie was kissing all over Orgas head, and hugging her with five gelatinous tongues as she slurped her daughter into Zaessas fiery tummy, no seal of heat resistance needed now, as Torarie could protect her from the molten heat quite easily.*

*Torarie, once again in slime form(though it could be said that her true body was now molded around Zaessa's curvature), slurped the mighty knight queen, club armor, and all, into Zaessa and her own belly, a slime self of the dark goddess in anthro form, but extremely well curved though not to Orgas extent, and seeming almost just like her true self, thanks to Zaessa's lax restrictions. Torarie gathered Orga onto her lap, laying Orgas great white belly to rest on her legs.* "You've changed so much", *Torarie cooed, her slimy wings wrapping over Orgas bulging curves*, "as white as the trees of the abyss...I don't want to give you back that club...I want you to keep using Depth, and learn to be a better curse eater and delve deeper into the dark world I created...to see my gorgeous wonders...I fear if you receive Undertow again, you will lean too heavily on it. Curse Eaters are so rare! Your already more special than a queen or a king! I'm already 'proud' of you." *Torarie growled lovingly to her adopted daughter, bringing her up for kisses and snuggles into Orgas soft white collar, as Orga wrapped herself around Torarie, and hugged her mother back*.

"Mama...you should know me better by now, I will not neglect any armament in my arsenal, I intend to master them all, but Undertow is special to me. It is my first armament, I made it myself, with hard work and sweat, I trained with it every day, and kept it in prime condition with oils and polish. It can't be replaced, even by a godly weapon. Whats more, you might find a user better suited to this Yggdric Greatclub than myself. Whereas there is no better user for Undertow than me, the only one in the world that can appreciate it for what it is."

*Torarie tilted her head to the side with a big coy grin*, "You suggest you can wield undertow better than I?" *Orga actually nodded, and Torarie belted out laughter*, "Your definitely a daughter of mine then! Alright, I'll trade you then, but you'll still owe me one thing, time, you will sleep in the abyss five times, that's eight hours this worlds time each session at the minimum, which translates to forty hours...a little under two years in the Abyss take a few months...Zaessa I would be honored if you joined her...of course I'll need to send you into my belly, meaning my own body would remain out here for each of those eight hours. I'm willing to 'behave myself' to ensure Orga gets her proper training in...and to pull you both into me all cozy too."

*Orga actually giggled, and quite cutely too*, "I'd love to spend some time in you mom, we can catch up plenty...assuming you actually stick around this time, last time you just dumped me off at the first layer and left me to struggle about for two weeks...I love you, but that was still just plane ornery."

*Torarie tilted her nose down rather sheepishly*, "I-I was extremely distracted, forcing my body into this world is taxing stuff, it took my full focus the whole time, I promise I'll keep you near the whole time this time."

*Orga smiled and gave Torarie the club, and Tora nuzzled Orga with more praise then lifted the club up to her lips and began sucking it down her gullet, however soon after the pommel passed behind her teeth, her throat inflated with green light and her nostrils belched jade smoke. The Dark Goddess hacked and spat, she coughed harshly, and wretched heavily as Orga was softly flung from Zaessas belly maw, the dragon feeling the stress of every hack, cough, and wretch as if it were her own, Torarie's inner form exposed as she hacked and spat before a great bulge filled her true gullet and out was spat Undertow, with the Yggdric Greatclub twisting around it, eating Orgas precious first weapon while crackling with arcs of green lightning all down its length. Orga watched horrified, Torarie her maw smoking, and Yggdrasil with a sly grin, as the Great Club swallowed Undertow, and then transformed into that which it swallowed shifting and changing, growing the great mirelurk shell plates but now in red, rather than golden, and glowing with green light from within.*

"She will remember you", *came Yggdrasils voice*, "She is a living Thrak now, your new Undertow gobbled up her previous lifeless self, and is reborn, she remembers all the care you gave her corpse when she was merely deadwood fixed to a shell...I present to you, Undertow revived."

*Orga waited for a moment, deciding whether or not to thrash Yggdrasil for what she saw happen to her old friend...but as she looked at this...'Thrak', she felt that same old camaraderie as before but whats more, this club, had a voice, she spoke, "Take me, my other half, take me, precious bearer mine." *And Orga did, she took Undertow, for this was indeed Undertow, and was surprised, she felt lighter in hand, less her actual weight, more she cut through the air cleaner, though how Orga hadn't a clue. The Knight Queen shifted to her Knight form, now significantly larger than before, where she previously looked like a child, she now looked closer to a teen clad in Zaessa's steel plates and white chitin. Likely Roja's donation to her form*

Torarie:
*Zaessa would feel Toraries fury seeth at what just happened, not anger towards Orga, but rage upon Yggdrasil, she stared Kalira down, the belly maw closing up around her true self as she hissed in anger*, "Orga our deal has shifted, I am still owed payment, I'll leave it to you to find me something to replace that Treasure Club...for now, I need to rest lest I loose control of myself again. I can't stand another embarassing episode." *Oooh she was pissed, far more angry than when she bit Orga, far far more. Back then she was only sicking a strike in Kaliras direction, but this was murderous hatred. She had been cheated out of something precious and rare, not by Orga, but by Yggdrasil, she was manipulated into surrendering Undertow, and left with nothing to show for it.* "THAT GIGANTIC BITCH!" *Torarie bellowed within the darkness, throwing a fit only Zaessa could see writhing in rage and humility, before actually weeping in sorrow.* "How dare she...how dare Yggdrasil, I am the one who twists others to 'my' designs, I DO NOT GET MADE A FOOL! I AM THE DARKNESS, I AM THE DECIEVER, THE PUPPETMASTER..." *Torarie held her head in anxiety her heart racing as she fell to a childish weeping*, "I'm supposed to be the one in control...not my youngest fucking sister....why did she have to be the one to ascend...why wasn't it me! Why not me! I'm better than her in every way, I worked harder than her every day, I built more worlds than she ever has, than anyone ever has WHY!" *Torarie screamed through the shadow plane, roaring in anguish. And her people were there, listening, praying for her, even as she heard them supporting her, her anguish ensued, splitting her mind between love and rage. And this divide was what stopped her from acting on the rage.

Yggdrasil:
*Yiggy chuckled within Kalira, her spirit form coiled in a dream of a resplendent garden that stretched ever onward, her vast body equal to the great trees around her, or taller should she choose to stand on her hind legs. Her body floated above the scene on a cloud of flower petals, and her belly was swollen with many meals, all squirming in delight to be within her vast brown belly.* "I do believe that was one of my more cleaver tricks...they both deserve what they got. Orga who was willing to give up the superior armament to another in favor of her old friend. And Torarie, who greedily took from her own daughter and received nothing for her greed." *Yggdrasil smiled, and Kalira felt from the goddess a great disdain for that behavior*, "Such a well balanced strategy...don't you agree Kalira? Reward and Punishment, Yin and Yang?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:23 am

(Certainly no bother to me, and when you have so many characters involved that all need screen time...)

Zaessa doubles over, coughing and hacking herself from Torarie's reaction. This no doubt causes some distress for the two poor merchants being approached by this trio of what one could easily call freaks. A minute or two of coughing and hacking on the ground later, Zaessa stands back up with a groan and rubs a hand over her face before shooting Kalira a dirty look. Rather, the dirty look was directed at her curvature where Yggdrasil resided in part. "Ow." barked the dragoness in an angry and forceful tone, her attitude about half the seemingly unnecessary tricking of Torarie and half her getting caught in the middle. "This is why I started avoiding dealing with deities in the first place." Buying some milk from the merchants to try and wash the taste from her mouth, and an entire canister's worth for Torarie to drink through the belly, she sent her mental responses to both the goddesses who were listening.

To Yggdrasil: "The hell was that for you fucking shrub? You could have just TOLD Orga the club would do that. But Nooo, you have to make some convoluted plan, punish Torarie for making a deal with her daughter, drag me into it, all just to piss her off. Making a trade for the thing is better than stealing it, it's an improvement on her behalf. If you're going to punish her for tricking people, doing it yourself does not help your point." From that point, Zaessa's thoughts go to the mental equivalent of grumbling under one's breath.

To Torarie: Zaessa left Torarie for a bit to calm down before 'stepping in'. "That could have gone better, but I think you still did well. Taking the club as a bargaining chip was a dirty trick, but the trade was mostly fair. In the future though, I would advise you to try not to manipulate those close to you like Orga or at least do it less. She obviously respects you, and even without this little debt I think she'd come up with some decent offerings. There is a second lesson to this as well. For once you have been on the receiving end of manipulation, and you know how it feels. Consider that in the future and think on who you manipulate and why." She finished with a mental hug to show some affection.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:15 am

(OOC: I personally prefer the Candy coast... and I would also appreciate somewhat shorter posts, or at least less long ones in repeat. It's a bit intimidating to respond to two pages of text, and I have difficulty keeping up with that much world changes. I feel that sometimes the pace flows better with shorter posts. SOMETIMES, but it's more a thing to feel out. I get finding yourself drawn into a post when you start typing. But we've gone from talking about the bees, to all of Orga's new club, and AARGH. :oops:)

"I am merely a servant of the gods. There are many such servants, Orga... perhaps you have merely not met them." Kalira chuckles as Orga chides her for speaking behind her back. "And you are right, Orga... we are a team. Forgive me for feeling cautious... I have found that bad first impressions are incredibly difficult to reverse."

At this she gives Cremia a knowing look... the normal human has equipped a loaded crossbow on her back, and is looking at Orga and Zaessa, and Kalira with obvious wariness as she serves them their milk. The human is far less open and friendly now.
"... as it seems to be the case now." Kalira murmurs. "Please be assured, good Cremia, that we mean none here any harm."

Cremia shakes her head. "I get that, different folks have different habits... but I'm getting me and mine out of this town, and I don't think I'll be coming back." The farmgirl glances at Orga's and Zaessa's belly... and the tree of Yggdrasil. "Your gods are way too out there, and that's gonna cause trouble, specially with how you got them ant's riled up. Ain't good business to set up shop near restless spirits, specially gods. they tend to break things."

Kalira holds up her hands. "I believe that Yggdrasil and Torarie will uphold the balance-"

"Ain't riskin it." Cremia begins packing up and leaving, giving Kalira a pointed look. "I try not to judge folks, but you and yours ain't got a good look to you, with how you've been acting. Enjoy the drinks."
Before long, the wagons are trundling away up the tunnel... a pity, because that was the BEST milk any of them ever tasted.

Kalira merely lets out a sad sigh as they leave, and looks back to see Orga and Zaessa arguing loudly over the dark gods weapon. This third god will be a much LARGER hassle than her previous patrons.

"You will not add any further changes to my body right now, Yggdrasil... not when I have only JUST met you. and please do NOT antagonize your daughter on my behalf!" Kalira smacks her belly, a pulse of power flicking at Yggdrasil. "Remember you are a GUEST here, Yggdrasil... your behavior reflects on me. Please respect that. And I believe that Torarie's punishments will come from your greater self, not this small part of you. Please avoid any more agitation today... this town and my friends have had quite enough excitement!"
Kalira looks out after the retreating wagon again.
"Cremia was right to be cautious of all three of us... so much power in us now, that she fears that our presence will cause cracks in the world... I fear that too. There is a reason I wear masks..." She trails off, then shakes her head.

She sighs heavily and sits down on a nearby log, looking over the town. "Sit with me, both of you... we need to rest, and make plans to deal with the 'Banded Queen'. We will have to prevent a great catastrophe if we are to prevent a similar outbreak should we defeat their queen. It will go badly if she is simply devoured."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 pm

Yggdrasil:
*The vast one within Kalira shrugged off the harsh words and aggravations like rain off a rooftop, the drama was to her...a literal joke, and Kalira would feel the goddess's honest and comedic reaction, to her they were all children pouting at being denied candy, she found them all quite adorable.* "You misunderstand sweet Kalira, I did not punish my sister on 'your' behalf, nor did I do so within your belly...if you recall, it was my main form that bestowed the club to Orga, not this one, whats more, I punished Toraries Greed. Not the greed she displayed in attempting to trade but that she showed in taking Orgas precious armament in the first place. I know my sisters mind, and all the crimes she commits, and acted to right the wrong she had already committed." *Yiggy snuggled into what could only be Kaliras very soul, but she did not harm this soul, in fact it was more like her own energy invigorated and nourished Kaliras spirit, like a bath of sunlight.* "All gods have a sin and a virtue, my sin is Lust and my virtue oh blessed Generosity, a rare choice among the gods. I cannot help but disdain the greedy, especially greedy gods."

*Yggdrasil's tone then grew heavy, shifting from her merry, lighthearted self to a serious demeanor, in an instant she began to act like a true high-goddess.* "...this world shall not break on my watch, my roots shall stitch the cracks back together, my leaves shall gather lost souls like light upon the ground, and my belly shall grant the dead new lives, should they be undeserving of his caress, should the world shatter within my bows, my branches shall reach out, and put the world back together." *With this, she hummed in delight her demeanor shifting back to a humble one, sort of shaking off that little fit of responsibility.* "But that's only a worst case scenario, I'd...rather speak of simpler things dear Kalira...after all, I'd like to treat this little venture as a vacation from my rather taxing duties."

Orga:
*The engorged worm wyrm was not arguing at all with Zaessa, in fact she was consoling her, rubbing the dragons belly to try and ease the rather painful ache that all that hacking had caused both her and Torarie. After determining that there wasn't any long term damage, Orga turned and marched over to Kalira and wrapped the witch doctor in a broad winged hug*, "You okay there Kal? Did the big one inside you do anything bad to you?" *after a second confirmation, Orga held Kalira to her big tubby belly and cooed down to her*, "Yggdrasil? Can you hear me in there? Please stop messing with my friends...I don't want to, but if you push me, I'll drag you out of there myself..." *with that the Worm Wyrm planted a full lipped kiss on Kaliras mouth, and let the woman go. Less a threat and more a warning to Yggdrasil that the Knight Queen wouldn't tolerate many more shenanigans from these godly beings, she was growing just as fed up with it as her companions.*

*At last, the trio had a seat by the big bon fire in the middle of Pili Town, Orga keeping her Ant-knights nearby as well, they'd be joining her from now on after all, and deserved a seat at the table in her eyes, while kneading and massaging her belly she then repeated her earlier statements about the Banded queen's bees seeming to be wild and primal*, "...it's as if these bees have lost their unity." *Orga explained*, "I have a hunch that something has happened to this Banded Queen, it occurred to me just a few minuets ago, I was recounting the way they acted and comparing it with their behavior when we saw them on the road earlier, I believe whatever happened separated them from their queen in some way or another...if so, we may need to save the queen rather than get her to back off...". *Orga moved her claws from her bulging belly to playing with her recently cut and decorated mane. The base of her neck was kept most of its size, and everything above the great mighty poof above her breasts was slightly braided at the ends and tipped with some lovely spiritual beads made of shell provided by the shamans. Her lovely white main had never looked better. And judging from the worm wyrms wagging stinger, she loved the fresh cut.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:31 am

Zaessa watched the merchant wagon depart, silently wishing them well though with a touch of envy. Unaware of Yggdrasil's statements, her disposition toward her simply soured, as so far she had seen little to set her apart from any other powerful figure. First cosying up to them with hospitality then revealing her true stance, or at least what Zaessa interpreted as her true stance. A dissuasion of violence and her cavalier attitude gave the forge dragon the impression she was disconnected from mortal at beset, and wanting to keep them in 'their place' at worst. She turned to followed her companions back to the fire pit and sat with them, view moving between watching the ants milling about town and staring into the flames. Trying to get a god to behave was going to be tough, especially with another one seemingly out to antagonize her charge. She needed to do something and get her mind off it. "You may be right about the bees, I'll defer to you when it comes to insects. If we're going to get close enough to figure out what the problem is without killing everyone in the process, we're going to need a plan though. How far away is their settlement?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:16 am

Kalira sighed at her new tenants words, but did not smack her belly again. "Very well... and I suppose I cannot say I disagree with your assessment, Yggdrasil." The witch doctor then drops the subject and returns Orga's kiss and hug. "mmm, you need not worry too much, Orga, though I welcome the kisses."

Still, listening to Orga's description of how the Bees acted earlier, and how it compared to the ants behavior.

"Something concerning indeed. I worried how we would contain the bees if they went berserk, as unlike the ants, they can fly. If we can convince the queen to stop her attacks... we may be able to end this conflict with minimal bloodshed. Something to aim for, I believe... though attacking a hive will not be easy, if these bees are at all like regular bees."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:35 am

*One of Orgas knights piped up at the mention of the bees location, producing three maps of the tunnel system each one representing a different height. The little armored scrapper pointed to a large structure, one fourth the size of Pili town, in its diameter, however the structure also stood a significant vertical distance, an overall spherical shape, entry would be quite difficult as well apparently, the walls were made of thick wax, these bees didn't skimp out on the materials, the thing was siege proof.* "its like a castle...how the hell are we supposed to get in?" *Orga stated, then turned to her friends, as she honestly had no solution.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Zaessa looks carefully over all three maps and asks her companions to be patient a moment. They hear a few grumblings from her stomach as she studies the papers intently before producing a metal object a couple of minutes later. What at first appears to be an oddly shaped lump of tin is, on closer inspection, a three dimensional representation of the hive with offshoots necessary where fortifications were displayed.

(I'm going to take a few guesses as to the exterior physical features of the fortress, if it is a layout I don't think of be sure to correct me. There are tunnels leading to the open cave where the fortress is, and there are two methods I see of them constructing their fort. One, each tunnel has a stairway leading down to 'ground' level forcing attackers to go through the wall. Two, each tunnel is connected to a bridge that leads directly to the fortress. Each option has distinct advantages and disadvantages. However, either way Zaessa's infiltration plan will be basically the same. Unless the layout is a third option that I did not think of.)

Setting the rough model on a makeshift table, she goes into full problem solving mode. Zaessa points with one claw at areas of the model where relevant. "Every castle has some way in that the builder did not anticipate. I can think of a couple right now. We can either come in through one of the upper tunnels or dig our own way in - having some ant workers will help with that if necessary - and then I can glide down onto the side of the structure while hopefully carrying both of you. (Or behind a fortification, you get the idea) If I can only carry one of you, it will be Kal... oh, and her passenger too." The dragoness added the last part after seeing a tuft of hair poking up from Kalira's cleavage. She drummed a claw on her swollen gut where Torarie resided, debating weather trying to use the goddess' shadow magic would be useful. "There is also.... no, nevermind. Now comes the question of where our goal is."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:14 pm

(So... just to check with Hotline: did me and Sakura ever mention we planned on having the Queen Bee be under the influence of Drow? Because it would make for a great twist for our party to deal with... and while drow are very tricky and nasty, they taste delicious. Our characters will be surprised by this though.

Oh, and Sakura? did you want to control the rogue-bee bandit that captured Cremia and her sisters, or should I? I mean, I also want to know what you have planned for my victims.)

"They will hear us coming if we dig too much, so the tunnel will have to be small... And I have no doubt that there will be many warriors and workers crammed into that hive. We will quickly be bogged down if we raise an alarm..." Kalira hmms and strokes her chin. "Not to mention, the queen will undoubtedly be in the deepest, most well guarded part of the hive. We will need to interrogate a bee for information... or sneak around quietly. Fortunately, I might be able to help with that."

Kalira pulls out a patch of herbs from her bags. "I know an old hunters trick for calming regular bees to gather honey and larvae. The right combination of herbs can be burned to create a smoke that makes them lazy and senseless... I do not know if it will be entirely effective on the bee-folk, but I can create a more potent version, especially with Yggdrasil's help. Unfortunately, I will only have two ways of making this..."

She holds up a finger. "The first is a smokeless odor bomb that will overwhelm a room. I know this one will work, and it will be quiet as well... perfect to capture a few prey we single out. Making many of these bombs will take a while, but I can do it. The second..."

Kalira winces. "The hive is too large to completely overwhelm... creating a massive blaze will spread solid smoke throughout the complex, but the bee-folk might easily resist if they know it is coming... and the smoke will loose some of it's effect, making them clumsy but not helpless. they will undoubtedly raise an alarm if we do this, but the smoke will give us both cover and keep them from organizing until they manage to clear it. An all or nothing option, as well- I will only be able to make one fortress smoke bomb."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 pm

*Orga checked over what was available. "The interior of the hive is a complete mystery, anything could be in there, a giant battle floor filled with soldiers and traps, the insides of a giant monster, but the most likely option is a labyrinth of tunnels made of bees wax, the surrounding territory features entrance gates in the four cardinal directions but probably had secret pathways as well", *a smile crept over her wormy face as she remembered an old saying from Roja's memory*, "No strategy survives first contact with the enemy...better to expand our options for once we're inside", *Orga lifted her head high and turned to Kalira, for once sounding as regal as she looked*, "better to have multiple quiet options, were definitely outnumbered here, whats more, they probably have countermeasures to such an obvious weakness, I know I would if I were in the bees position. Not to mention the necessity of portability, though with Toraries abilities that might not be a problem, 'if' mother was willing to-", *Orga caught Zaessa shaking her head*, "Small smoke bombs then, only use them when were outnumbered and for retreating, which will probably be quite often."

"Also Kalira, I want to warn you, in our trade, Torarie asked that I re-enter her abyss for five nights and I think Zaessa's coming in with me this time, eight hours here adds up to several months of Abyssal time, we may change a bit by tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to sharpen my skills up in mama's tummy, its a harsh place, I have a hunch while we're inside, she'll be on the outside, if you have anything to say to her at this point I'd like you to get it off your chest tonight. I want us all at our peak when we walk into that hive tomorrow, Zaessa if your coming with me that means on our last day inside the Abyss were going to spend it sleeping and resting, I'll make sure to keep track of time."
-

*That night, if Kalira came to see Zaessa, she would find a swollen and still swelling Torarie the size of an elephant, slumbering where Zaessa was, coiled into a big black ball, her golden belly squirming with something or another, a content smile on her scaly face.*
-
*The next morning precisely at dawn, Toraries body turned to black slime as she swallowed her own tail and gulped herself down, then Zaessa emerged still sleeping, back first from the top of the goo as it formed into the forge dragons belly, a snoozing Orga within her gelatinous and fiery belly. Not much had changed about them on the outside this time, though Zaessa's scales did seem to be a bit more polished than usual.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:34 am

While they could have spent the night in a few inns around the town or in Yggdrasil's mansion, Y'grith was also there thanks to the goddess' plans. Getting her out again was also going to take some intervention, but for the night she was probably going to play host to some curious bugs. Once the party in the town center quieted down and the trio went to retire for the night, the bronze dragoness opened her maw for her changed friends. She didn't say much though, as the amount of food she had stuffed herself at Yggdrasil's hospitality with left her in a stupor.

Walking into the Lounging Lizard they saw Unhu and several of the Turxial searching the common room intently, looking in every nook and cranny. The abanox looked up as they approached. "Shades, I'd hoped to get this ready before you came. I had a surprise prepared for you three but it sprang itself. We've almost..." Unhu was interrupted by a soft hissing-squeal noise that came from a spot on the floor blocked from sight by the bar. Her head whipped around at the sound before she took a flying leap towards it. Landing with a loud oof as the air was knocked out of her she laughed in triumph. "Aha! gotcha you little devil!" Standing up with her hands clasped together holding something wiggling, she announced "This was the last one, good work. Just don't let Tzorq hold the tray again." Everyone had a good natured laugh at one of the lizard folk who rubbed the back of his head.

"Alright, someone bring out the tray!" Unhu bellowed toward the kitchen. Two Turxial team-lifting a large metal tray with high sides slowly exited the cooking area while the chubby kitchen mistress moved behind the bar up to the trio. "Now, since I promised Torarie I'd keep her two special girls and their friends well fed, I figured on making a good impression. Especially with what happened earlier." It seemed she knew about the shadow dragon's situation, though how she did was unclear. "Feast your eyes... and then just feast... on this!" She lowered her hands to the bar top and opened them, depositing the contents on the counter.

Squiggling on it's back was an adorable little wyvern made of bread. It's body was a series of pointed angular sections fixed to a rolled center with a honey-looking glaze between them. Wiggling enough it finally righted itself and looked at the large predatory women above it, golden glimmering eyes looking up from its triangular head, and gave another adorable little squeal as it flapped it's wings. If anyone held a finger down to it, the creature would wiggle it's booty and tail before pouncing on the finger to nom the tip of it. There were no teeth to speak of, and no actual hostility to it's actions, though if they tried to pull away the wyvern would hold tightly and be carried along with it.

(The inspiration for this scene) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 3312_n.jpg
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay