[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:13 pm

"I promise I won't ever shrink your beautiful belly, Orga. And as much as I would enjoy your stomach again, I think It should wait until your armor is done." Kalira gently kisses the mask worm's cheek, and pats her happily as she nuzzles into the human's neck. "Go on, enjoy your... fitting, I believe the word is? I will await your return and talk to Zaessa."

She steps back and nods happily to the dragoness. "Enjoy, my friend." Exactly who she was referring to, or how, was difficult to say.

"I'm so happy you're all getting along!" Corrin chirps up, a big smile on her face. Kalira pats the top of her head.

"So am I, little one. I have few friends in this land, and I have no desire to loose any of them." The witch doctor nods sagely.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:42 pm

*Orga first returned to her smaller humanoid form, with a huff she explained*, "Thats why I'll need to gobble you up, remember how Zae said it would be better for preparing the armor for stretching with you inside...well...you might have been muffled a bit considering you were hearing the conversation through two layers of tummy...anywho...cmere smarty pants." *Orga would swiftly and by no ones surprise wrap her mouth over Kalira and deftly suck her friend down into her smaller forms belly once more*, "Ulp...urp...hmmph" *she proclaimed as she gulped down Kaliras legs. Then with a final burp and a little wiggle to help her friend settle in, Orga took a surprising position in that rather than hop in Zaessa's maw the normal way, she did so backwards, leaning her head back and letting the dragon slurp her up, She thought this would be an interesting way to say 'sorry for the mess'.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Zaessa raised what would have been an eyebrow at the strange position the woman took but shrugged regardless. After placing the protective rune on Orga's forehead again, she places her jaws around the scorpion's face and starts gently working her way down. The dragoness takes her time, slowly squeezing her customer and friend down the warm glow of the orange insides. Five minutes of swallowing later, and spending a full minute each trying to fit down her chest and rear end, Orga is back in the gently warm pool of molten metal.

Sitting back down in the chair from earlier, she gently pats the massive belly that is now glowing even brighter with all the concentrated molten steel. "If you still want to chat -urp... beg pardon - Kalira, I can still hear you. Just might have to speak up a bit. What did you want to talk about?" Motioning Corrin over, she softly asks "Would you be comfortable giving this gut a rub? I've been told it's the perfect level of warmth for cuddling on a cold night and I would appreciate a second opinion on that." If she does feel, the scales are hard but she is indeed radiating a soothing heat.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:43 pm

*Orga wiggled about as she was slowly worked into her friends scaly curvature, her own more exadurated hills heavily stretching and expanding Zaessas gullet as she slid into place. Though she still felt guilty from the muck up moments ago, she decided not to let it get to her, and instead to give Zae and Kal the attention they deserved. To Kal she began kneading into her belly with her arms, legs and tail, caressing and squishing her friend within her, massaging her clear outline to work out the stress and help Kal relax.*

"Hope you enjoy yourselves, I'll do my best to help you both relax." *Orga proclaimed, wishing simple joy for her friends.*

*For Zaessa, she nuzzled into her devourers belly with her snout and often wiggled her back into Zae's spine, being a predator herself she understood that a heavy eaters back tended to grow sore when they were full, and the attention here would sooth and therefor please Zaessa quite effectively, plus the feeling of her engorged and wiggling backside might prove stimulating. At least she hoped this was true.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Kalira let out a small sigh as she is gathered back up into Orga's arms.

"Still so eager to stuff your gut... Very well, Orga. I will help you fit your armor... spirits know you will be stretching it out as often as you can..." She wriggles a bit as her long, thick legs are squeezed down Orgas throat. "It's why I prefer the less... constricting clothes of spellcasters and hunters. So much easier to move and stretch out..."

Is that what she calls leather bikinis? Still she doesn't seem to care about showing off her body...

"As for what I wanted to talk to you about, Zaessa... I haven't, hah... had much time to talk to you. I wish to get to know you better." Kalira speaks clearly as she lays back in a comfortable ball against Orga's belly.

"I have met few dragons, and no forge dragons like yourself. What exactly do you desire? If you choose to travel with us... where would you like to go?"

As Corrin is invited to rub the dragoness's belly, she gets another blush as she watched the three of them eat each other up.

"I... I suppose so..." the small human murmurs... walking forward and placing her hands on the hard scales. "oooh, it is warm... but the scales are rough..."

Delicate hands gently pass over the bulging belly... it's clear that Corrin doesn't quite know how to rub properly. She might even be worried of hurting her hands...
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 pm

A long sigh and pleased hum accompany the ministrations coming from both sides of her scales. Corrin might find rubbing the glowing belly tricky with the scales; hugging and laying against it were little problem, but rubbing the opposite direction of the scales would get her hands poked. Even if she went slowly, her efforts were appreciated by the dragoness who hugged the girl closer. Soon the walls start kneading back on the inside, feeling every nook and cranny of Orga's body and submerging her in the molten steel. After a moment of just enjoying the rubbing, she answers the witch doctor. "I want to see the world, meet people, find interesting things, and learn new techniques for making things. There is no place I want to go in particular, but having you three around seems like it's going to lead to plenty of weird situations."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:44 pm

*Orga squirmed and wriggled in delight as numerous claws and hands pressed into and out from her belly, but also about her thickly padded legs and more slender top, not minding the contact at all*, "Mmmh, its so warm in here I could fall asleep....*yaaawn*, I think I'll just take it easy for a while. Mmurrr...Puuurrrr", *Orga was growing so relaxed that shed begun to actually purr inside Zaessa, who knew? Even as she lovingly caressed Kalira within her belly.*

"Mother told me of a place on this side of her tummy, we can find some of my people there. I have some questions the old shamans might be able to answer, plus they use crafting techniques that you can't find up here, like my sword Nawingdep, Naw is an Arkorian blade...mum told me. I'd like to learn how that yummy curse got on her in the first place, it doesn't seem like any of the folks around here even know what it was."
Last edited by SakuraHanaryuu on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:36 pm

"That sounds like an interesting place to visit. I'm down for going there. What do you and Kalira think?" she said, looking at Corrin. Inside, she had gotten an accurate picture of Orga's body, in all it's contours and curves. Now that the armor would fit, she needed to figure out how to get it on the body. While her weapons until now were very conventional, her armor was something else entirely: great intricate masterpieces allowing a single person to transport and put on a set of full plate armor in mere moments. Orga's body provided several unique challenges, but after long deliberation assisted by belly rubs, she figures out how to easily cover the entire scorpion body. Then the part of the job requiring the person being fitted to be in her belly was over with, though she decided not to say as much as she was having too much of a good time.

(Orga will *not* be coming out of Zaessa with the armor on. Zaessa will spit it up later.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:57 pm

Corrin quickly figured out which way to rub the scales of Zaessa's belly, though she eeped a bit when the big dragoness squeezed her closer to that bulging belly. Still... the warmth was very nice.

"Why is everyone around me so insistent on hugs? Not that I really mind... but it's so different than the monastery..." the small girl murmured. However, she couldn't find the process unpleasant... the forge dragon was quite warm. Corrin smiled as she heard Orga mention travelling to a mysterious place.

"Visiting more of your people sounds like it would be very interesting, if they're anything like you, Orga!" Corrin chirps as she tries to rub gently at what she thinks is Orga's head. It might not be, but Corrin isn't good at identifying bulges yet.

Inside, Kalira smiles and hums softly as she feels Orga settle into a long stay... she suspects that Zaessa is drawing out the molding process... but who was she to ruin a dragons' harmless fun?

"I too would find it interesting to see the motherland of your people, Orga... even if I am a little wary of Torarie, I do trust you. If there was one place I would very much like to visit... it is Fareach City. I have heard it is a vast metropolis, with much trade and many temples to many gods. The only city that compares in my homeland would be the Golden city of Ankhan..."

She trails off, then shakes her head. "Well, I am not returning to my homeland for some time. But I have heard that every adventurer in this country should go to Fareach once. The Adventurer's guild is there... and if we are to be true adventurers, we should go there."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 am

The glowing dragoness rubbed a hand on Corrin's head. "Dear girl, you're running around with people who eat each other for fun. Hugs are just the light version of that. Plus that rubbing feels heavenly. We'll have to try and stuff you at one point just so you can feel for yourself. On a side note, you do a very good job. Perhaps I'll make you a set of armor some day."

Looking down at her belly, she pats where Orga's head actually is [Corrin had been rubbing one of her breasts] "It sounds like we have a destination then. I'll talk to Y'grith about it later, she'll probably make a stop or two along the way to give the new staff practice with milder human customers. Shame we can't get to Fareach on the way, too far off the path."

After a few more minutes the pool of metal begins to lower, ending at chest-high for Orga and becoming a very warm bath. Zaessa signals for one of the staff who poked his head out of the kitchen. "It looks like they are going to practice cooking again. Anyone got any requests?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:14 pm

*Orga loved the attention, Carol's rubbing of her breast was just a little treat really, she honestly didn't mind at all.* "I wonder what there like in Pili town, mum only told me the residence were famous for their cowardice, and for rolling into a ball." *Orga stretched pressing her belly into the inner wall of Zaessa's with a big yawn before relaxing again, curling into a cozy ball of blubber before again kneading and caressing Kalira within her tummy.* "Kind of wondering what my people taste like now...I haven't really had the chance to swallow many people, I'm curious."

*Orga continued her relaxation with a calm poise, ocasionally wiggling or rolling about in Zaessa's molten middle. Eventually the dragon would anounce that she was finished with the armor, at which point the worm wyrm cooed in delight*, "Aaah, well then, I'll have to treat my armor smith well...how about this then?" *Zaessa's belly would begin to rappidly expand, as Orga shifted into her full sized worm form, her girth easily being larger than the dragoness, Orga intended to give her devourer a nice full belly for as long as she wanted.* "Hows this feel then Zae?" *Orga asked, wiggling her bulk about, within her, Kalira would feel an increase in pressure all around from the worms blubber volume but also a more weightless experience.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:22 pm

The armor was indeed finished, though it was constructed in another chamber; It still had to cool down first. "What are you ThiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE-" Letting out a high-pitched squeal that seemed rather out of place from the gruff and salt-of-the-earth demeanor she tried to keep, Zaessa could only sit back as her middle was swelled out to a ridiculous degree. It's sudden movement caught Corrin and the staff by surprise, the priestess being hauled up on top of the glowing orb and a Turxial being smushed underneath and their tray of smoked sausages as well. Zaessa rolled her head back. "Oh, sweet scales that is.... something else..." she said before letting out a belch that shook all the fleshy walls involved in this absurd turducken-like affair. "Beg pardon..... I could get used to being this full."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:43 pm

(Aw, I was just going to suggest Scolipedes as an animal or monster in this buggy town! Should be fun! If you're wondering what I'm referencing, check the Scolipede and try petting them in this Barbftr!) https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27768399/

Corrin flushes and shakes her head rapidly when Zaessa suggests stuffing her up. "Oh, I couldn't! Vore isn't a p-proper thing for a maiden of Mitra... and, and I'm not really a fighter, so you wouldn't have to make armor for me-"

It was at this point that Zaessa's belly ballooned up to massive size as Orga somehow increased her own girth (???) and filled up the dragoness even more! "Geep!" The small girl squeaked and she was tossed up an inch into the air... and landed back on Zaessa's glowing belly. This time, however, she was wedged between the dragoness's breasts! Her face began turning red for other reasons than the pleasant warmth around her... she might start trying to get away soon. Would Zaessa let her wriggle free, and stop her belly rub?

Meanwhile, Kalira let out a soft, happy sigh as the pressure around her increased. "Ah... you keep shifting to make yourself so big and cuddly, Orga! (Shoot, which form is she in now? And how many does she have?)" the woman smiled and wriggled a bit, pressing her lithe, curvy body to the tightening flesh. "I wouldn't be able to take this much inside myself... I shall have to improve my stomach skills, if I am to ever give you a chance to experience my insides in turn."

"As for our destination... well, I am happy to explore! I would love to see what manner of creatures and people live in your homeland."

(I got lotsa cool ideas for the city, but I'll stick with the group for now. Wonder what's going to happen in the bug town?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 pm

(Bug types are my favorite kind of Pokemon, scolipedes will definitely be welcome in Pili Town. To explain Orgas transformations, she only has two forms, the smaller humanoid form, her 'knight' form, and her big and blubbery dragon or 'Worm' form, the armor is being made for her knight form, whenever she shifts into worm form her clothing(including armor) is absorbed into her shadow via shadow portal layered over her skin, and the clothing for her worm form is then expelled around her)

*Orga wiggled and stretched about ever more within Zaessa's belly, her thick limbs and tail moving about and wonderously moving about the dragons insides like waves inside a baloon, no part of her engorged figure remained still and the wyrm kept this motion at a constant pace as she cooed to the two friends outside and within her.* "I don't mind at all letting you fill up on me, I'm just glad your enjoying my stay as much as I'm enjoying Kaliras", *Orga said, as she pressed her claws deep into her thick massive belly to knead Kalira ever lovingly to give her a better experience.* "I guess we should let Y'grith know we want to head to Pili Town then?, Zae think you can tell her? If you can stand..." *Orga said the last part with a cheeky tone but of course she was jesting, and meant no harm by her words as she rolled her mighty backside about the lowest half of Zaessa's tummy.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 am

"There is no way under the sun that I am moving myself with you in there. I might just be able to stand up but keeping balance would be impossible. I might even get stuck in Y'grith's throat. No, I'm perfectly content to lie here with you squirming about in there. Plus, I have a little priestess to play with." From her tone, Corrin's position was not likely to change anytime soon. Reaching up, Zaessa started slowly pressing her scaled chest together around the flustered girl's head wearing a mischievous smile the whole time. The belly kneads back, with all the metal having receded now though the soothing heat still lingers.

(I guess my plans about the suit of armor being like the iron man mark V suit are a bit irrelevant now but still...)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:34 am

(Oof. Maybe another character will be interested in mecha armor? I've got several character ideas that I'm thinking will show up as NPCs with the possibility of being switched out later. Sadly, Corrin's going to be more like an equipment slot than a true NPC once we're done with her. Not that Kalira won't love her pet, but still.)

Corrin let out muffled whimper as the warm, orange orbs of scales begin squeezing around her head... and some of her chest, for the tiny girl was truly no match for the dragoness. Zaessa would feel small hands wriggling underneath her breasts as Corrin tried futily to wriggle free from her wedging.

"Umf... this is most inappropriate... and I am not a priestess, merely a cleric..." Corrin sighs and blushes. "A-a preistess of Mitra would never find herself in such a compromising position... though... I suppose it's not so bad. At least here I don't have to worry about anything swallowing me..." ( :D You can take that hint however you like. But I should mention, if it's your cup of tea... well, Kalira uses cleavage vore to hold items. who knows what someone bigger than her could do... or maybe Zaessa's nipples are hungry.)

Corrin continued to make awkward puppy noises as Zaessa tightened her grip... but she wasn't fighting her too much...

Kalira let out soft giggles as she felt Orga digging into her own swaying, squishing folds of fat to push and squeeze her comparatively lithe body. "Such a lazy worm, demanding to be carried everywhere!" The witch doctor teased, arcing her back and pressing the spheres of he chest and her muscular belly to the nearest seeking wall inside Orga. Shamelessly she spread her thick legs and let her muscular thighs squeeze and scissor whatever flesh they found.

"Mmm, you are so lucky I like you... and that I find you so... taaaaastyyyy~" Kalira lets her long, long tongue slip around her body like a snake, before sending her slimy serpent all over the inner walls that held her.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:54 am

Conveniently, the Turxial have all made themselves scarce to give the group a little privacy. One tried to poke their head out before a pale arm reached out and pulled them back. "Hmm, you find this a compromising position, do you?" the dragoness said in a playful tone as she continued rubbing her breasts over the blushing girl. "I wonder what someone would think if they saw this happen?" With her next push, Corrin would feel her hand slip into someplace warm and wet. Looking over would reveal her arm sticking out of one nipple with pale orange milk leaking out. Kalira's movements were faint but not unnoticed, the walls squishing back against where she felt the innermost of the group pressing out. Orga was treated to a lovely sandwich massage there, a veritable battlefield of gropes and pushes in an ever shifting frontline.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:58 am

"uh..." Corrin's eyes go a bit wide when she sees that a nipple has appeared on Zaessa's breast... and that her hand his already inside the wet, warm circle. "UH..." She gives the stuck arm a tug... then another, harder tug. It doesn't budge.

She looks up at Zaessa's face with a flushed, piteous expression on her face.

"M-miss Zaessa, please do not suck me in there- it, it would be most improper!" She stammers, clearly trying to talk her way out of the situation. "And, and I am sure your, ah, your milk would stain my robes. I only have one set- eep!"

Her flush grows deeper as she feels the belly beneath her shift as Orga and Kalira wriggle. Her face is really quite close to Zaessa's lips... she can feel the forge dragons breath washing over her face!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:08 am

She smiles again, leaning even closer to the girl to whisper softly. "You had better make a choice then. The robes come off, or you go in someplace else." Zaessa opens her maw wide, giving the cleric a full, perfect view of the warm glow of her throat. Echoing from below she can hear Orga giggling and a few rumbles from the dragoness' own gizzards. Her long tongue slowly reaches out and begins to lather Corrin's neck and head but carefully avoiding her face.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:35 am

(I'm kinda imagining Zaessa's face as the cute smith dragon picture you sent me, except orange. Heh. Oh, also, if Zaessa ends up becoming close to Corrin, I don't mind if she becomes the Dragon's belly pet in all due time, if you want one.)

"um, um, oh dear... aaahh..." Corrin flinches and swallows hugely as she feels the dragons tongue lap at her neck. The glow of her stomach and the laughter of Orga is... well, it's a bit intimidating. She's not sure what will happen if Zaessa swallows her, but she has a sinking suspicion that she'd become the center bird of a turducken. That seems like it might be even HARDER to escape from!

"J-just a minute..." Awkwardly she tries to undo the buttons of her robe... it's difficult to do with only one hand! But she soon manages and her robe slides off her lithe body, revealing pearly white skin and a cute figure. Her face however is very, very red.

"P-please miss Zaessa, a- a- maiden should not be seen this way..."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay