[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:39 pm

(I'll say again, I can roll with this, but I think I needed to at least speak up about this. I didn't think there was a need for Yggdrasill at the moment. We had plenty of drama with the ant town and queen, the bee queen starting raids, and I've been looking to throw in a Drow Attack sometime in the near future. I am of the opinion that we don't need to have gods paying direct tribute to our characters to have adventures. Still, that's fine, I can get my gods more involved to compensate, though I'm eager for a lot more things.

Still, I'm a bit confused by Orga's sudden opinion change on being a queen mother who can't move. what with the womb sacrifice and the knight goal, I need a bit of... explanation there from Sakura. Just so I get an Idea for where that could go.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:14 pm

((Easy to answer most of these.))

((First up, The ant queen is no where NEAR the size of an Arkorian Great-Mother, Orga knows she can handle a bit of an enlarged belly, really its just an extra thousand pounds added to her worm forms belly, in knight form she'll still be swift and light. Comparing that to the near million pound belly an Arkorian GreatMother has to bear and its a bargain. Orga gains the services of a small army, and said army gains a mobile fortress that defends itself, win win. Oh and She wont be summoning a full army, a limit of two red knights following the queen may fall under her command. The queen acts sort of like a Player 2 for Orga.))

((Yiggy and Tora are really just gonna be belly pets, they can act as merchants, and occasionally quest givers, but their really just wanting someone to snuggle inside. That said, Kalira should definitely call on her deities. Yiggy has a bad habbit of stealing away worshippers, not on purpose mind you, shes just so damn loving that people melt for her. She cares deeply for everyone and everything, even other gods. She showers her people with unlimited love...sometimes so much that she breaks them spiritually. Her personality is like a drug to many, you can get hooked on how kind and giving she is. And she'll likely warn Kalira of this factor. Also keep in mind Kalira can flat out refuse to eat Yggdrasil, at which point Yiggy will offer one of her daughters, I reccomend this rout. As they aren't as overpowering as Yiggy is, in mind, body, or spirit. She can still digest Yiggy once if she doesn't want to offend, but she doesn't by any means 'have' to do anything. Its very difficult to anger Yiggy, in fact I don't think anyone present is even capable of drawing the love goddess's Ire out of her. Even Torarie.))
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:41 pm

(Which reminds me, had an idea a while back: Kalira taking the opportunity of Torarie being contained to lecture her a little more on her behavior, perhaps even getting one or two of her patron deities involved. Torarie's biggest complaint earlier (aside from her pride getting in the way) was the potential threat from another god. With Yggdrasil watching the exchange I think that any thoughts of a violent exchange would be quickly dispelled.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:50 pm

((Just a Fluffy little scene for Zaessa n Tora))

*Torarie's five petaled lips curled slightly in a mellow delight as Zaessa planted her kiss, her body from the shoulders down still engulfed in Yggdrasils mighty tail maw, her five eyes surprisingly humble and dreamy. Perhaps if it were another's maw beginning to surround her, she would have put up more of a struggle. But with Zaessa at least, the dragoness seemed to have the golden goddess's approval. Toraries strange, alien shape slowly and lazily emerged from Yggdrasils claw, and was slurped and sucked up into Zaessa the forge dragons ravenous gullet. Torarie nuzzled down into Zaessa's neck as she was engulfed, slothfully kneading at her devours body wherever she could, belly breasts, neck, jaws, tongue, and throat. she simply hoped to please the one whom she proposed to.*

*Torarie growled amorously, purring, moaning and cooing encouragement as Zaessas lips crawled over her, growing especially active when her huge bottom was being played with. While her rump was no comparison to Yggdrasil's colossus of a backside, she still had quite the mass of scales and dragon meat. The dark goddess giggled and wiggled about at Zaessa's amorous attention, her huge wings flairing several times inside her devourer, vastly expanding the sphincter of Zaessas belly, as well as most of her lower esophagus. Torarie calmed and purred though as she was at last slurped and swallowed down into the forge dragons blazing furnace, the heat baking through her body and helping her just melt with relaxation, both figuratively and litterally, as she began to imediately doze off once Zaessa's belly began to do its good work.*

"Mmmh, actually, this is exactly how I figured our marriage might go, you even wrapped a lovely little ring around me", *Torarie growled in a sleepy tone while drawing a little teasing circle around the sphincter above her.* "Mmmh just promise me one little thing will you? Wherever I wind up on you, promise you'll keep me full and happy?" *Torarie rolled about in the dragons belly, getting cozy for the long rest upon Zaessa's curvature.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:41 am

Zaessa let out a long, content, growling purr as she felt the goddess shift around in her stomach. Gently rubbing over Torarie's head, she sent a mental message saying "Certainly. I will be eating for two after all now, or just a few trillion more for everyone you've got inside." Glowing flesh gently kneads over the shadow dragoness, coating her in liquid and penetrating sauna-like heat. Leaning back to relax, she looks from Orga to Yggdrasil. "So if you [Orga] think of Torarie as your mother and now I am married to her, does that mean that by the ancient laws of the world I am required to act overly doting and caring? Do I need to stuff you in a dozen sweaters and three suits of armor before I let you leave The Lounging Lizard?"

(Thinking about what changes to Zaessa's abilities would occur from digesting Torarie and getting access to her powers. Now, I won't be doing anything totally overpowerd still, this is just spitballing. Probably an upgrade to her storage capacity for raw materials and pre-forged weapons, drawing on Torarie's pocket dimensions. Possibly some new material to work with, or access to some knowledge from her shadow realms.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:52 am

As the goddess offers Kalira the meal, her eyes go wide. Yggdrasil is not just offering her a squirmy belly pet or a good meal. This is a portion of godly power, a mighty boon to anyone. It was also risky... god powers could overwhelm a mortal... and Kalira already serving two other gods.
"I... I do not know if I can accept, great lady. I desire to, but it is not mere fear that prevents me from accepting such a covenant. I am Sworn to two different gods, and it is a rare thing. That oath is not one that I can break, not without consulting them... and indeed, such an alliance between two very different gods is not something I am fit to change!"

She pauses for a moment, then bows her currently giant body to the goddess. "I would accept any other boon, Lady Yggdrassil. Please do not take offense." Kalira cannot help but glance enviously at Zaessa and Orga devouring such succulent meals. She can feel the power there, and the joy.

One of the masks on her hip has begun to glow.

(Hoo, sorry this took so long. So, I figured I'd have Kalira eat that Ygg Child that you suggested a few posts back, and then possibly mask up Herquet as the goddess wants to talk to Yggdrasill. I plan on having her explain the current situation with her pantheon, and possibly take the group to see Zarosh. Zarosh will have a gift for Yggdrasil, and some words for Torarie. That trip will be SOMETHING though.
Does that interest you guys? I can just have her accept Yggdrasils body as well... if Yggdrasil enters into an actual alliance with Zarosh and Herquet, Kalira will have no problems accepting Ygg's boon and might even do some of her 'work' if she finds it acceptable.

Honestly, I think it might be a bit fun if we're going to do this whole thing. Giving Kalira plant and or love powers would be... interesting.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:58 am

*Yggdrasil took into account all that was said and pondered for a moment, before her tail claw slipped beneath her long robes, and the goddess pressed her claws over her belly, still standing, she gave a light moan as a wet slipping sound came from beneath her, her tail claw removing a perfume soaked figure wrapped in her claws, the dripping fluids were swiftly soaked into the naked figure as fresh clothing wrapped over the person. A lith, black tree hanaryuu, like Yggdrasil herself decorated with a gorgeous boquet of white roses upon her eight long low curving horns, "Vekatharia, Bouquet of the Grave, my eighth-born daughter...to one who lives among the dead, she will be a very helpful ally...if you can handle her." *Vekatharia's body was both charmingly full and curved like all Hanaryuu, but also carried a skeletal segmentation, like it was made of bone plates, the wood of her horns was a deep dark green, her belly and face were a bone white, in fact, her face appeared like a smoothed skull, with grim yet elegant features, her eyes opened as black as the abyss until her pupils opened from nothing, glowing green from deep within the skull.*

*Vekatharia smelled of the roses upon her slicked back branches, her long black mane was woven into thick pleats, like the beard of a dwarf, and tipped with stone Hanaryuu skulls, more white roses woven as vines down her pleated hair. Her attire was a reflection of Yggdrasils, cloaked in long thick strands of fiberous cloth, differing however in a thick plumage of soft dark green grass which ran from her neck down to the sides of her hips and over the base of her tail.* "Is she for me Mother?" *Veka asked as she stared Kalira down like a hunk of meat*, "nay my lonely child, you are for her." *Vekathana hid behind Yggdrasils claws hearing this*, "I-I don't want to be someones possession...she should be mine instead......if you want me, come here in Mama's hands with me", *Yggdrasil raised an eye ridge at this*, "go ahead if you wish, I will do nothing to you within my grip, and she's still a bit attached to her mother." *Yiggy called down to Kalira.*
-

*Orga chuckled at Zaessas observation, approaching the forge dragon and pressing her blubbery belly side to side to the taught hot scales. And rubbing Zaessa's toasty tummy*, "You can hold the sweaters, but I'm always good for heavier armor. Especially when momma is involved." *She lovingly stated nuzzling the blazing belly and causing Torarie to purr in delight*, "Whenever you like little one, just hop into my beloved here and we'll churn up a fresh suit for you...isn't that right my love?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm

"That sounds like a lovely idea, but I used most of my metal to make her last suit. I'm certain you have a few spare ingots rattling around in your abyss somewhere. Would you be so kind as to donate them?" While Torarie answers, the forge dragon pulls Orga closer. "Now that I'm one of your mothers, I'm going to have to embarrass you from time to time just to tease you. Now, lets get you down there and in a new set of plate." After pressing the protective rune on her forehead Zaessa proceeded to gently swallow her new 'daughter', moving swiftly but not without giving a few affectionate rubs and squeezes here and there. In short order she found herself in the forge belly again, feeling the pressing weight of Torarie from the other side and vice versa. "I think Torarie is rubbing off on me, feeling both of you in there I have the urge to pack both of you on my curves." she said, squeezing her two belly occupants together... and absolutely smothering the poor ant queen wrapped up in all that flesh.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:34 pm

*Torarie lovingly rubbed over Zaessas tummy from the inside, even as blubber upon her beloved, she would continue her courting and attempts to please her wife.* "Mhmhm, more than a few spares my love, though I'd love to just give you a mountain of ingots, I think you'll appreciate the raw ore a bit more, I trust you have her suit memorized, just melt it all down and we'll mix it with some of my darksteel, two parts natural steel, one part Nox...mmh of course you'll need to smelt some fresh abyssal iron, I can help with that", *It didn't take long before Zaessa felt some extra weight in her forge belly, presumably some fresh ore, and this Nox stuff, she'd swiftly learn the difference, the ore of the Abyss felt a bit heavier than normal iron ore, perhaps it was simply richer in iron than what she was used to, the Nox or "solidified umbrions" as Tora would explain, felt about the same weight as oak wood*, "Since this will be your first attempt, we'll start with one half part Grade C and one half part grade B, even with me padding your forge Grade A and especially grade S simply requires some preemptive experience to work with. Try too soon and you'll ruin the steel for sure."

*Orga giggled and happily climbed on into Zaessa's gullet, shifting back to her Knight form*, "Get my suit nice and heavy for me Mama!" *she cheered as she slid into Zaessas belly with a delightful bounce. However, the duo of Tora and Zae would swiftly realize that her Knight form had already grown a bit from eating Roja the ant queen, she'd become stouter, her arms and legs bulking up, and more meat now fixed upon her hips and lower torso.* "Well seems my baby has added to her diet, I do believe an adjustment to your suit would have been necessary even without my intervention." *Torarie chimed as she lovingly squeezed over Orgas freshly empowered figure*, "Mmmh you get tastier every time I have the pleasure of swallowing you up my daughter, now then, let us get to work."

*Torarie would explain two advantages to using Darkforged metal, one is that it was 50% more efficiant in producing metal, being made of one third Nox which she could produce literally at will, meant there would be 50% more steel in the end do do whatever she wanted with, whether that was increasing the armors size or reinforcing a different armament, it was all fine. The second advantage is the low luster level, which made Darksteel harder to spot at night, the metal also made less noise than normal metal, as Darksteel was better at absorbing vibrations than many other metals, so in short, Darksteel gear was great for sneaking about.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:53 am

Zaessa would then, with Torarie's help, squish her forge belly over Orga to measure her newly expanded body much to everyone's enjoyment. Since she already had the pattern for how to fit it over her unusual body, making the new suit was quick. It would still take time for the packed form of the suit to cool enough to be worn and carried normally though. She spent the remaining time squishing her belly, pressing daughter to mother in the surrounding orange glow.

(She'll keep playing with them for a while, gives time for Yggdrasil and Kalira to interact, only interrupted by the occasional giggle and moan.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:44 am

Seeing as she was now no longer a giantess, and more normal sized... one might expect Kalira to slow down or hesitate before putting herself into the hands of a goddess, and so close to a spirit that professed the desire to own her.

Kalira did not hesitate to step into Yggdrasil's embrace and walked up to Vekatharia. She took in the Dark Senkai, all braided locks and skeletal armored plates... and smiles, widely.

"I greet you, beautiful one. My name is Kalira." She bows slightly. "I am a spirit healer, a servant of both Herquet and Zarosh. I come from the distant lands of Farakka... and I have come here to seek and to learn." Many green lights appear about her, like floating heatless flames. "as you can see, I have many spirits in my service... though none are quite as grand as you, I have treated them well, and their service to me is not eternal. Should you enter me, and serve me... I would be happy to make arrangements to make you happy. To let you explore and see sights far beyond this place..." She presses her body against Veka's own, fearlessly. "As you can feel, my body is a wonderful place to stay... I would be honored to have you within it's comforts..."

And then Kalira smirks, her smile becoming challenging and confident.

"Though do not mistake my eagerness, Vekatharia... I will not bow to your whims. My people are the Amazons, a proud sisterhood of strength earned and proven. And while I am not a hunter or a warrior... I was not sent here alone because I was weak." The souls around her pulse with Kalira's own glowing eyes, echoing her will and her emotions. "I will conquer you, if you will accept no other form of contract... as many of the spirits here will assure you." A few of her chosen spirits bob in agreement... it seems Kalira ended their mortal lives to earn their loyalty.

She takes a moment, and leans onto her staff. "But if I were to do that, I would have to place powerful seals on you to ensure your behavior, which I find distasteful. I would prefer to work with you, daughter of Yggdrasil... speak to me of what you desire, beyond simple hunger. If you feed my needs, I would be honored to feed your own."

(I'm hoping that Veka takes the offer to start talking about what she wants... I'd rather not start a fight in front of her mom, as it would seem tasteless. Kalira would be happy to negotiate... would Veka be an actual, physical presence in her belly, or a sort of spirit that follows Kalira around and is summoned as needed?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 pm

*As Kalira moved to Vekatharia's embrace she would find the flower dragons grip impossibly tight, her breath would halt its course, not out of fear, or any emotion, but because of her shear raw strength. As mighty as Kalira was in body, a hanaryuu's strength was unrivaled even by the amazons, it was like being swallowed in the wooden body of a tree, absolute restriction, she would search for breath, and not find it...until she realized a truth, just as she did not breath, neither did Vekatharia...as if knowing her thoughts, Veka released her grip and allowed Kalira her breath.* "Foolish young one...leaping into the grip of the dead, is a good way to join them..." *her demeanor was still that of a frightened child, but at the same time, her words were wise and true.* "There is courage in you...and you are mighty, of that there is no doubt...however, I sense in you, a void...a hollow which needs filling, such a hollow, only you can fill...I shall help you fill it, but in filling you, you must also fill me, a bond to a daughter of love, is unbreakable."

*Kalira would find in her hands, all of Vekatharia, just as she was, but small enough to fit on a dinner plate. Though knowing Hanaryuu, she'd likely grow once eaten.* "Know there will be no weaseling your way out of our bond, swallow me all up and become me, as I become you, or do not, and retreat as you should...for I am death, and to be joined with me, is to know death."
-

If Kalira swallows Vekatharia:
Spoiler: show
*The vivacious little dragoness would slide into Kalira, and happily melt into the witch doctors body, whether or not she wished this outcome...however moments after, Kalira would find her body shifting, belly engorging, chest and rump inflating, neck extending, her skin being covered in black scales, her hair growing long and black, braiding itself as Vekatharia had, her body shifted about until she looked just like the one she swallowed up, still in control of herself, just, changed. The bone armor, and this engorged belly...Veka didn't have such a belly when she swallowed her.*

If Kalira rejects Vekatharia:
*The Spirit smiled*, "Good, you are difficult to tempt", *the black flower dragon would keep Kalira held firmly, belly to belly, and lift up the mask on her hip*, "This one wishes to speak with us.", *shed state, placing the mask on Kaliras head.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm

(thank you for the choice. I would have Kalira eat Vekatharia now, but I really don't want her to be changed like that. I like that she's human... amazon, I mean. Maybe later if she's willing to work as a proper summon or belly pet/partner.)

Kalira's eyes narrow as she listens to Vekaria's words... she's not scared of the great strength of wood... she finds it comforting, a little bit, though she's careful to catch her breath. As a daughter of a dark jungle, she has no fear of the grand woods... or death.

"I have no fear of death, grand one... but I do fear betrayal." She raises up Veka in one hand, letting her look at her eyes, as the Amazon directs a pointed glance at Orga's belly... and Toararie within it. "I fear loosing myself and my choices to one I take into my trust and confidence. Your people do not have the same values as mine... and I have seen your kind capable of great betrayal. I am sorry, but I cannot allow you within me if you wish to change me so... not without bonds, or promises, or a much greater understanding of you, Vekatharia. Perhaps we can become friends..."

But when Veka touches the glowing mask at her hip... her hand would grow uncomfortably warm. Before it starts to burn, Kalira snatches it out of her hand. She gives the Hanaryu a pointed look. "You should be careful before you touch things that are not yours." Kalira warns before looking up at Yggdrasil. "It seems Herquet wishes to speak through me. I must allow her this... but be assured, I do not believe she is angry. May I step away?"

When Yggdrasil releases her, she steps back... and raises the glowing mask to her face. A delicately carved frog face from wood, rather than a rough, bone-like skull.

The change that comes over her is far more different than the first time any of the assembled beings saw this happen. Golden light surrounds Kalira's entire body, and suddenly a very different woman is standing there. Kalira is amazing specimen of a human woman, tall and voluptuous.

The woman standing there is much shorter, with a more petite figure and wide hips. She has a royal bowlcut and black hair that is straight as a razor, rather than Kalira's long braid of impressive dreadlocks. Her skin is a golden bronze compared to Kalira's dark midnight, and she wears a white silk toga-dress with golden clasps. Her mask is not Kalira's carved representation, but a green Ivory so polished it could be pearl or jade. and surrounding her is a golden aura of life itself, so much that Vekatharia would feel herself forced to hide her eyes. She's not as strong as Yggdrasil, but there is no doubt that this is a manifestation of a goddess.

"Greetings, Yggdrasil. I am Herquet, of the Golden Halls. I greet you in the name of Queen Isiset, and of King Ozirus." The goddess bows with impeccable grace, and her mask shifts to smile as well. "I offer you my friendship and pleasure in meeting you."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:27 am

*When Herquet revealed herself, several events took place, namely those who were divine in nature had variable reactions, each of a different perspective. Torarie stood on edge within Zaessa, her shadows narrowing like daggers but Zae would find that she could easily restrict Toraries aggression, Yggdrasil spoke truly in this. Vekatharia did not turn, in fact, she hungered, she looked at this blinding figure and wanted to consume it for herself, Yggdrasil, sensing her daughters extreme misjudgment, restricted her grip and caged her daughter in her claws, she was far too inexperienced in the dealings of gods, and could not sense the capabilities or know the purpose of the one before her...Yggdrasil, could.*

"Greetings Herquet, it is a pleasure to be greeted with manners for once", *Yggdrasil's posture was relaxed, calm, and simple as she spoke, but her gaze overwhelmed one with a sense that they belonged exactly where they were in that moment, right place, right time*, "...all too often I've encountered gods that cannot control their attitudes...Torarie over there, is unfortunately one such goddess." *Yggdrasil gave a shorter bow in response, accepting Herquet's introduction. With a snap of Yggdrasils claws, a shrine was wrapped around Herquet, made of wood and wildflowers, it was simple and, in god standards, 'cozy'.*

"That should help stabilize you, I know you ideological deities sometimes have a hard time remaining manifested I appreciate your effort in doing so, helps to look another in the eye as we speak."
-

(If she did take Vekatharia, Kalira would turn back to normal after a brief bonding ritual, the shapeshifting was just to show Kalira a few tricks she would pick up if she obtained Veka, but as Yiggy said Veka would be Kalira's the witch doctor would be able to keep her occupant under control. Note that whatever bond Yggdrasil speaks of is imposed upon the individual. She's a Love goddess and a very powerful one, and therefor a creator and breaker of bonds. Kind of what she does.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:36 pm

[Reaction] Zaessa felt her occupant tensing up plus a few pokes from her hardening shadows. Placing a hand over Torarie's head and rubbing it gently, she refrained from 'yanking the chain' but rather trying to exert a calmness on Torarie."Easy now." she sent telepathically. "There are three things to consider. One, sparkly [Herquet] over there is here to talk to twiggy [Yggdrasil], not here for you. Two, since twiggy has said she does not care for violence around her, *anyone* picking a fight would not have it end well. Three, I am between those daggers of yours and her." Torarie would then see an image of her biting down on Orga, but from Zaessa's perspective of the encounter.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 pm

[Reaction]: *Torarie softened her poise, nuzzling up into Zaessas claw as her head was patted, but her reply was so*, "Even after you know a deity never let your guard down around them", *As if on que when Zaessa called Yggdrassil 'Twiggy', she got a hard whipping across her knuckles by the love goddess's vines and a very dissatisfied look from her*, "Oh and...we used to bully her by calling her Twiggy Yiggy...she hates that......do it again." *Tora grinned and Yiggy narrowed her red eyes, daring Zaessa to say it again, after a burning stare the love goddess returned her attention back to Herquet.*

*However when she was reminded of biting Orga, the daggers went away completely and she felt tremendous guilt, even depression well up from within Torarie...she actually wimpered and turned herself within Zaessa, leaning into her*, "I would very much like to melt into you now...sniff."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:52 pm

[Reaction]: She let out a startled "Ow" and shook her hand, it stung but that was all. After Torarie's explanation, she did give a wry smile even though she didn't push her luck. "I will keep that in mind. Nobody should be above reproach after all. Case in point..." she added, tapping a claw on the top of Torarie's head. Feeling her own little pang of guilt, she gave the goddess a squeeze as her belly went to work. It was still going to take a while for such a large meal though, even if it was faster than Zaessa would have preferred.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Herquet smiled graciously as the room changed in magical fashion, clearly detecting the aura and magics that allowed for a visiting god to be more at ease. Her aura did not weaken, but diffused through the room as she settled into the provided chairs.

"Thank you, Lady Yggdrasil. The burden of manifesting this much of my attention is lessened already, though. I have used the proper channels when my chosen Kalira donned my mask when I called her to. She is after all, my... ambassador to these lands, of a sort. My pantheon, meaning my king and queen, have decided to open ties with the many pantheons of your lands. As such, all our gods have sent representatives across the sea as our people have begun their own negotiations with yours. Crown Prince Mitra was the first who did so, which is why their church has established itself so well."

She takes a moment to press a hand to her chest, every bit a polite, deferential young maiden.

"I am merely a lady in waiting to my queen, but as it is my representative who first came into contact with you, Yggdrasil, it falls to me to greet you in the name of my Queen and King, and all of the Golden Court." She moves her hand away to reveal a soft glowing light. "My domain is that of childbirth, and so my blessing are best bestowed upon newborns or expecting mothers... you may call me at any time, and I shall bless one newborn or mother-to-be as best I am able. Such is my gift in hopes that our pantheons and peoples can be friends."

She holds out the small glowing light for Yggdrasil to take. A blessing from a goddess is no small thing to a mortal, but this is a small favor between deities. though Yggdrasil is obviously stronger than Herquet, refusing this gift would still be a VERY rude gesture.

(Sorry this took so long. Finally beat the Borderlands DLC. I hope to have Herquet take the group to visit Zarosh, but right now, she's trying to establish good ties.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:03 am

-(Edited: added extra dialogue)-

[Yiggy]:
*Yggdrasil took the light, and in vines from her verdant pink mane softly slipped it past her thick red lips, gulping the glowing orb down quite happily*, "I myself am a mother of many children, but I think Vekatharia here may find herself soon in the position to benefit from this blessing of yours, if I'm able to convince your disciple to take her--or myself for that matter--with her", *Yggdrasil gave a massive purr, holding her claw-caged daughter to her chest and craning her head down as if praying.* "This brings me to the main question on my mind, little Kalira stated that she would not take either of us unless rules were set in place to bind us, not exactly what she said but I think that was the overall meaning. Is there something you could do from your end to convince her to take one of us? My Sister Torarie is now traveling within her friend, and she can be a handful, I initially wanted to come along simply to help keep her under control...but I also admit, it would be nice to explore a bit, hidden within a mortal, I wouldn't be pestered by my worshipers and enemies wherever we went...at least not as intensely as when I normally travel."

*Yggdrasil paused a moment and her eyes narrowed*, "Kalira mentioned two gods that she served, you are one of them, should I know anything more about her other Master?" *She finished letting her eyes come to a resting shape again.*

[Orga]:
*The Worm Wyrm was lost in her thoughts, wandering about Yggdrasils mansion and returning to her former size as she left Yggdrasils gaze. Orga left her compatriots with the goddess, she was sure at this point they would not be harmed. Instead moving about the great manse to explore the place in-depth. Examining the exquisite woodcraft of the local, all while internally she conversed with the digesting queen Roja, already being absorbed into her body, this would become apparent as her draconic shape grew thick with extra muscle, and began to display white-ant plates over her back, and at her hips sprouted four white and red standards marked with Roja's red facial profile, viewed from the side, and turned to always face forward.* "You look pretty good on me Roja, a girl could get used to such empowering meals." *Orga didn't know it, but her movements in Wyrm form became more regal as she absorbed the red queen into her, her posture becoming more dignified, and her speech growing more refined, even developing a bit of Roja's accent.*

*Orga shifted her form as she climbed the Mansions great staircase, possessing smaller stairs at the sides and larger stairs in the middle for great Yggdrasil's titanic strides, she climbed the mountainous staircase as a warrior, and noted a few minor changes, namely in the heavier plated body beneath her armor, her cape, and some new standards. The changes were the same as with her Worm Wyrm form, more muscle thickening her body further, white natural armor, and four standards about her hip, but also two beside the black abyssal cape depicting the Golden spider of Torarie. Orga stroked the new standards in her claws and increased her pace, now hoping to find a mirror, her numerous raiment's dancing about her form as she rushed up the stairs. With Roja's additions, Orga found her constitution even more formidable than before, that titanic fiery power that struck her down in Pili town was now all hers, and she reveled in the boon. At the Second floor, she looked down, and realized she very well had just climbed a small mountain, as she turned back however she found a giant face staring down at her, belonging to a flower dragoness much like Yggdrasil, but about one twentieth of the mountainous goddess in size, and child like in form. Her body was like bamboo, and while her body was rather filled in, it was more standard and not nearly as fantastically curved as the Goddess, or even Vekatharia's.*

"Oh! Hello there great dragon." *This was all Orga knew to say, as these massive beings were new to her*, "My name is Orga, here as a summoned guest to Yggdrasil, tell me, could you lead me to a mirror?" *The bamboo dragoness, bearing no wings or even great-arms, took Orga with her tail and lifted her up onto her head, between eight thick bamboo poles, the knight queen sat upon a center pole while two others shielded her at either side, it was actually a rather comfortable seat. Soon, Orga found herself on a large platform which this green dragon had to leap a great distance to stand on, its surface was made of fine hickory wood, she could tell from the scent that made her think of the lovely smoked fish in her home town of Grala, and she was in that instance, reminded of where her journey started, and in the next she understood where she was at, and where she was headed. Examining herself in a great mirror, she turned to indulge in some vanity, examining her freshly reinforced natural armor and musculature, where it could be seen, and the new standards, which fell low over herself and her armor, the white contrasting the black of her cape, but also complimenting her fluffy white collar.*

"Thank you for your aid great dragon", *Orga stated, turning to the bamboo titan, sizing her up again, she realized this wyrm was just a little shorter than Yggrith, if only for a shorter but wider neck, also adding to the childlike overall shape of her form.* "Though I would know your name, to thank you properly...miss?"

"...I only helped you because you called me 'great'...despite my tiny body...", *Orga was shocked at this*, "...wha...tiny? Your gigantic! To me at least", *The Bamboo dragon blushed*, "To you yes...but my sisters are all huge in comparison...Belladonna even more so...compared to them I may as well be a house cat..." *The green dragon laid down on what Orga now realized was a dresser with a mountain sized mirror attatched to it*, "I...see...Well, you'll be a 'Giant' to me then." *At this the dragon smiled and laughed*, "Ha-ha! Well, my name does mean Little Giant...as contradictory as that is...I am Chisana Kyojin Yggdrasil, the second daughter of love..." *Chisana made extravagant motions with her tail as she announced herself, but laced with enough sarcasm to sink a ship*, "Titles never held up within the family...no one takes me seriously." *The two would chat for some time on that dresser.*

[Torarie]:
*As Torarie melted into Zaessa, she purred and cooed, rubbing her would be bride from the inside out, her larger form softening into a divine meal for the forge dragoness, yet even in liquid form, like the slime that inhabited Orga's belly all those weeks ago, Torarie rolled and churned within Zaessas molten gut, but not as a black shadow, but a golden honey slowly, thickly seeping into Zaessa as the richest meal she'd ever eaten, Zaessa would feel the great burden of a goddess fill into her body, piling over hips, chest, belly, rump, tail, and even into her fiery heart, she would feel a vast network, connecting her to the trillions of people within Toraries belly, and her worshipers throughout the land, she felt herself become vast, it felt like she'd just swallowed an entire planet into herself, nay, a star! both dark and radiant at the same time. Zaessas wings would grow to the tremendous size Toraries bore, and lovingly wrap around the forge dragoness of their own accord as she heard Torarie from deep within her coo*, "I am home my beloved...what would you have of me?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:26 am

"Ah... I could, but I should not, and I will not pressure Kalira in such a way." Herquet taps the mask on her face. "I am only able to manifest this way because of the mask she made and willingly wore. If she so desired, she could easily take it off and send me away. What you ask is a far more... intimate and difficult to undo, and Kalira is not certain what rules would apply to such companionship. She assumed the rules of our lands would apply to Torarie... she was mistaken on many levels of course, but it has made her cautious."

"You see, the laws of spirits and gods are very similar in our lands. One of the important ones is Hospitality. Guest and Host Rights are sacred in our lands, and even the gods are beholden to them. Kalira assumed that Torarie was a guest in Orga's belly, and that Torarie would have to forever honor Orga's rights and freedoms as a guest. She was wrong of course, she foolishly did not check that Orga had formally bound Torarie in such a way. She assumed that the punishment for anyone breaking guest right... an eternity of being disemboweled by vultures or poison being dripped into every orifice would still apply to Torarie, and that would be enough to discourage such betrayal."

The gentle goddess speaks about inflicting such horrors on a god with as if she's discussing the weather.

"Because Torarie feels that such laws do not apply to her, Kalira fears that you or Vekatharia would violate such trust in a similar manner, should she allow you inside her. There are a few spirits that do so in our lands, and they are either monsters that must be hunted down, or abominations from outside creation that all gods must strive against. Kalira fears that if Torarie would be such a creature... that you, Yggdrasil, might betray her in a similar way. Such spirits who consume their hosts are the worst kind of parasite."
Herquet pointedly looks at Zaessa as she speaks... no, she is looking at Zaessa's belly, and Torarie. There is some steel in the small goddess... something fierce behind her motherly aura.

"But!" Herquet suddenly seems much more cheery. "I think we can come to an agreement. It would be a great sign of connection between our pantheons if Kalira could serve you in such a way, Yggdrasil! I would not be opposed to some limited connection between you and her, even carrying a portion of your consciousness within her! Strictly limited of course. You understand, I must protect my loyal servant. But... I am not the only God that Kalira serves, and you should indeed know more about Zarosh, Yggdrasil. Especially if you are to enter into our partnership. Would you object if I summoned a small window into his realm, to allow him to speak to you directly?"

Herquet looks at Zaessa again... and her belly.

"I do believe everyone here should meet him."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay