[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 07, 2019 10:08 pm

This is an RP between Sakura Hanaryuu, calldahotline, and Darian. Do not post without permission.

A medieval fantasy tale of the fallen human queen Maxima, and the blubbery, Demon-queen to be Arkorian(Anthro Scorpion), Orga. With themes of D&D, and Isekai anime.

New characters swap in and out on the fly. Even the main characters may shuffle at will.

Enjoy.
Last edited by SakuraHanaryuu on Thu May 30, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura and Darian)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Grala Harbor was a small but important town, ships would stop here to resupply before a great journey out to the misty isles. Grala was spooky through and through, an eerie fog permeated everything and sea monsters were frequent, but it was also well supplied thanks to the pier, and frequency of trade ships heading out to the isles to trade their spices, and there were luxuries to be had. Not the finest of delicacies but there was good food and drink, and the beds weren't dirty. Most of the monsters were also quite delicious. The Mirelurks (Fallout series) especially so, which made for good hunting.

*Crush Orga, was a potter in this town, standing a great ten ft tall, and clothed in red cloth and a few bits of leather armor on her legs and belly, she was an engorged Arkorian lass, her curvature as bloated as her glut of sea-life could allow her. But recently she was especially fattened, and would occasionally rub and speak to her mighty stomach. She was just heading to the market after a satisfying days work at her masters Pottery shop. She'd been learning the trade and it gave her something to do. At the market, she would observe the many fascinating weapons and armors at the smiths shop, chainmail, breastplates, pauldrons and capes! Oh the Capes!. Orga obsessed with the fantasy of becoming an adventurer...and once she had the coin. Planned to set out and explore the world. Her mother bore many children, as the Arkorian who ate their husbands, had a child every day. This was natural for them, and they worshiped the males who would become eternal sires. It also meant a single great mother could create a village all on their own. Arkorians matured fast, being able to hunt after just one year. It was finally time for Orga to leave the nest and pursue her own dreams.*

*Orga wasn't a normal Arkorian though. She was what people called 'an Outworlder', someone that was summoned to this world after dying in another, who had unique memories from their past life. This didn't interfere with her love for her mother and many MANY siblings. But she did know things she shouldn't know, she was able to predict the movements of lesser monsters, knew weakpoints, what weapons to use against Mirelurks as opposed to Kobalds, and she wanted to use that knowledge to make a career for herself...but mostly, she wanted to fufill this...wish..no...a dream, to become a great hero, clad in tremendous armor, and bearing a long magestic cape...hence her obsession with capes, she actually owned two herself one cloak for traveling, and one short mantle for fashion, but the obsession never left her once. She was currently wearing the mantle depicting dueling Mirelurks in brown and white, it was elbow length and wide, wrapping around her shoulders, and ending in two points behind each elbow.*

*The only weapon she actually owned was a cudgel she made herself. She couldn't afford a proper steel armament, but she'd actually already felled a mirelurk with it. The huge wooden club being quite effective, she had the smith reinforce it with the shell of the mirelurk she killed, trading most of its meat and what money she had to achieve this. But she truly wished for a blade. In that dream, she saw herself with a sword. A great...sword, imposing and inspiring. Her eyes twinkled as she gazed over the claymore in the back of the shop. An heirloom from the smiths son in his mercenary days, no such weapon was actually crafted here in a fishing village, but the long swords that were crafted would be a fine prize for Orga's armory.*

"If you only ever wait to obtain it, you'll be an old hag by the time you can actually afford that you know...why not just go gobble up a monster den and help yourself to the weapons the failures left behind?" *Came a sly, cooing and foxy voice from her engorged belly, knocking Orga from her daydreams and having her move on, her thick lipped expression, moving to be more lamenting, she knew the voice was right. The club she currently had would likely be the best she could get doing small jobs...she needed something big that could set her up with enough coin to get her career going. The huge woman continued wandering through the market, and settled on a pair of nice mackerel for supper.* "To do that, I'd need at least some chain-mail, minimum. And enough to cover 'my' body...it'll be expensive." *Orga lamented her lack of wealth, it seemed, dreams were expensive.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 07, 2019 11:59 pm

Coming through town was a mysterious figure in a worn traveling cloak. Not an odd sight in the port town of Grala, as many travelers stopped here their travels to kingdoms near and far.

It wasn't even odd that the traveller was armed. A distintive longsword was at their side, a long, broad blade with a hilt that seemed to be made of four curving pieces of ivory... on closer examination, it turned out they were actually fangs of some kind! and a green jewel set in the hilt. The clanking of a bit of mail... and a well filled breastplate hinted that this was a warrior of some sort... but all that could be seen of thier face was a hint of green eyes. She was wearing well worn boots and simple leather faulds, but nothing really stood out about her other than the slightly confident figure she cut.

The woman sighed as she waved off the armorer... apparently she didn't have the money to spare on the better armor, and instead had to settle for the cheap looking bronze shield.

"And now I have to find the potter..." the woman murmured sadly, shaking her head. "can't believe they charge thirty Koins for a cheap shield like this."

When a kid's ball bounced off her foot, she paused for a moment, smiled, and gently kicked it back to the children. She left them to their play as she... incidentally, passed Orga on the way to her market trip.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 08, 2019 12:22 am

*At first Orga didn't notice the mystery person, but rather her sword, she felt like she remembered it from somewhere, now duplicate fake swords were all over but something about this one seemed genuine, the quality really caught her eye. If it 'was' a fake sword, whoever made the fake put a lot of cash into it. That stone must've been worth a small fortune on its own. And so Orga turned and chased after the woman her body bouncing and jiggling a plenty thanks to all that blubber she was toting around.* "H-Hey! That sword? Where'd you find it? Its beautiful! ....Oh right sorry, got ahead of myself. I'm Orga...haven't seen you around, a traveler I take it?"

*Orga still had a basket tucked in the crook of her lower right arm, with her fish and some rolls in it covered by a cloth.* "Mind yourself Orga, not all travelers are of the friendly sort", *Orga's belly, or rather her occupant, spoke aloud. Prompting her to set her two left claws on the bulging stomach.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 08, 2019 12:49 am

"Ah?" The woman turned around to look up at the Arkorian, her eyes widening slightly. "It's... it's not... that impressive. It's a... well, it was my fathers." Awkwardly, she tries to hitch the sword out of view. "Honestly, it's seen it's more dirt than blood."

Orga would not see the woman easing out of a ready stance as she took in the large creature, noting the basket in her arm, and noting that she was another villager... if a big one.

"Yes, I'm a traveler. I've just been... seeing the lands and looking for work. Have to keep food on the table somehow." The woman's voice is strong and confident, but not arrogant. "They call me... Maxine. How do you do?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 08, 2019 1:06 am

"I just got off of work myself, I was on my way back when your blade caught my eye...I'm...well I don't usually talk about it to a complete stranger but...something about you makes me want to. I want to become an adventurer myself, fight monsters and find treasures...I can't explain why, I just want to be a hero, mr. Feloci and his pottery wheels just can't cut it for me..." *Orga blurted out, in a funny sort of jabber rather than thinking.* "Have you...no you just said it more tasted dirt than blood...I shouldn't ask dumb questions...Hmm, I have a weapon...but its no sword...but it does have a story to it. Its back home, care to see?" *Orgas poise and expression changed as she spoke, shifting from as hip swaying bounce movement, to a stoic stance when she realized her question would be redundant, and now a foot forward position, signifying an interest acompanied by hints of hope, her eyes shiny and bright under the late day sun.*

"Oh...hmm, if your new here, we can always take a quick tour around the town, these fish should keep for a good while. Long enough at least to show you the stops on my way home."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 am

"Hey, Pottery isn't a bad job to have. Fighting monsters is no picnic, and the pay... well, it's not as good as you think." Maxima- er 'Maxine' smiles slightly as she sees the young Arkorian wiggling with eagerness at the thought of hanging out with a real adventurer.

"I won't say no to company though. I'm actually headed to the pottery shop right now." 'Maxine' nodded and guestured for Orga to follow. "Everybody needs pots, sooner or later."
(FUCK. I have to sleep, early shift)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 am

"True, everyone needs pots, and there sure are a lot of them, spice pots, flower pots, Jars, decanters, whoooo...my favorites are actually these tiny little pots I call potion pots, you put a quark in them and you can carry a drink in it, water liquor ecct. Here I have one on me", *Orga removed a baseball sized brown pot from her pocket, brown is for liquor, green for juices, blue for teas, and white for medicine. I made this kind of pot myself, it just sort of hit me one day."

*Orga began her walk through town at a nice brisk pace, her assets all bouncing with a jolly slosh at every step*, "The master Potter, mr. Felocci can be cranky, but he does good work. Its just not the kind of work I'm cut out for...I...very much want to fight, and win...its not about the pay, I honestly can't understand why but, I...need to walk this path...", *Orga placed her claws on her belly as she spoke looking upon the bulging mass with a longing.* "Ah, yes were here", *Orga knocked on the door to a simple building, two stories like all the houses in the village, the bottom floor for working the top for living*, "Mr. Felicci? I think I found you a customer." *Mr Felicci, a hunched over little old badger man clothed in leather jack and trousers, with a covering of red clay on his long claws*, "Eh? Orga? OH! Come in the shop is open till sunset, we've still got a couple hours till dusk, I'm Felicci, the town potter, and you are?" *Here Mr. Felicci would wait for an introduction, if none was given he would state that "I won't do business with someone whose name I do not know, I've been polite to you, you should return my good manners with some of your own." *while washing his claws in a huge pot of water, and then drying off with a towel kept to the side. But once introductions were complete, he would continue.*

*The shop was simple, numerous pots displayed up front ranging from little ones like the potion pot, to a huge Grain storage pot, as large as a person, a little divider wall no higher than the little badger mans hunched body, about chest high to Maxine, and behind it was the pottery station, and kiln, the flames still hot in that fiery oven.*

"How can I help you m-dear?" *He said with a smile, his long spindly grey eye-brows lifting in a humble and kind expression.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 pm

"Oh, that's really interesting. Most people use glass because it's actually more sturdy... how strong are those potion pots? Can they handle the rigours of hard travel?"

Maxine listened cheerfully as the large scorpion guided her through the town, but her face fell when she listened to Orga insisting that she wanted to be an adventurer. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't.

Instead, she merely smiled as she met Mr. Felicci. Rather than be offended at his insistence on her name, the woman smiled and pushed back her hood slightly. "They call me Maxine." She said easily. This let her face be seen a bit easier, even if obscuring some detail... was there a scar on her eye?

"I actually need an... urn of sorts. A funerary urn." She pulled out an odd looking sketch, of a large, wide pot with a strange, bowl shaped lid. "No particular rites for it, or markings... but apparently, your apprentice here-" she gestured to Orga "invented a potion pot? I thought having it fired the same way would be an improvement, if it can be done...?"

An odd request...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 09, 2019 1:27 am

*Orga took a look at the sketch*, "Well...I 'was' heading home for the day...but I won't mind making a Tough pot real quick if spinmaster Felicci wouldn't mind cooking up these fish for us."

*Felicci clapped his claws*, "That-a-girl, I'll whip these right up for you, I've got some pasta too, how about an alfredo to go with it?"

"That sounds fantastic Mr. Felicci", *Orga threw on her leather work apron and went to work with two kinds of clay. The spin only took a half hour's work but after that came the tough parts, numerous other steps ensuring the urns main body was ready. After that she worked on the lid, and then into the oven it went. Orga stood and washed her hands, then removed the apron dropping it in a dirty wear basket, before inviting Maxine in for supper.* "Have you eaten yet? I don't mind sharing a plate with you, the mackerel grow quite large around here so." *Felicci popped the lid on a massive pot of linguine pasta, already drained and ready to eat as he tossed in the cubed fish and hit the batch with a dusting of spices, salt, pepper, herbs and all the goodies.* "Been a while since I've had such lovely ladies eating at my table, I'm such a lucky man tonight." <3 *he stated charmingly*, "You know, serving food is considered the peak of a persons honor, by many, myself included."

"Your also serving my fish, don't forget".

"Huf-huf-huf...and my pasta my girl, I make this by hand you know...now eat up, lets see, with a mackerel alfredo...white meat and spice...a medium richness...ah, I know, Oaked Chardonnay...oh bother the wine rack's empty...when did that happen?...I should at least have a bourbon or a...here we go, not very strong but. Its flavorful, a coconut rum from the isles, here here." *Felicci removed a large rounded glass bottle decorated with a chord of bannana leaves and frayed rope on the handle, and the old badger poured the three of them a tall drink of rum in of course pottery cups.* "Here here, to a good meal and a long life!" *Felicci growled to the girls holding his cup up for a toast.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 am

The pot is a little tricky to make... the lid and wide bottom are a bit.. odd for a funerary urn, but Maxine is perfectly happy with the result.

Maxine seems surprised at the offer for dinner, but she accepts with good grace and helps set the table. She seems a bit awkward at the task, but manages well enough.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt..." Maxine sits down at the table and quietly takes a bite of the salmon alfredo, and her eyes open wide. "Wow..." she takes another bite. "I've never tasted anything like this outside of a castle."

When Felicci toasts, she gets an odd look on her face, but smiles and raises her glass as well. "To living well, I suppose."

Felicci's playful charms wash over her like water, getting not much more reaction from her than a small smile.

"So... Felicci. It seems that Orga here wants to be an adventurer. Are you sure you want to give up such a skilled worker?" Maxine asks mildly.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 10, 2019 1:23 am

*Felicci raised an eye ridge*, "Shes already told you ms. Maxine? It took nearly a year for her to confess that to me...your getting bolder my girl, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to just head out tomorrow on some adventurers job, there's a guild house over in Lacrossa to the west. You could take that crab-shell whammer of yours and go looking for work, my shop will still be open if you decide its not for you. And if you do take to the work, well." *Felicci pulled out a Potion Pot, but his was far more intricate than Orgas*, "I think I've got the hang of your little masterpiece, you just go around advertising these to potion shops, and I have a feeling my work will kick up a little. You may not know it my girl but these things are a gold mine. Portability, durability, ease of craft, low cost and re-usability. All qualities of a good item."

"Hey you finally got the hang of it! Nice! And it looks so attractive with all your special techniques added, the wire-brush work is spot on master!"

"Ooo-ho! but YOU were the genius behind its conception, I'll tell you what my girl, you go out and advertise these for me, and I'll give you a cut of the profits, lets say 20-80? I will be making them after all."

"40-60" *the scorpioness said haggling with the old badger*

"25-75?"

"30-70"

*The badger thought for a minuet before extending his claw with a clever growl*, "You have yourself a deal my good lass...no, Partner in business. Hmm you'll need extras to show off their durability..fortunately I have a large batch in the kiln already, you can start with our very own local alchemist Mrs. Winkly, and the brewer at the tavern Master Graas...but all that's for tomorrow, tonight we dine and dream of a shared venture!"

*Orgas eyes were beaming from that point onward, after dinner, she removed a charming instrument from her person a small drum she kept in her satchel, and played out a little beat, and old mr. Felicci stood and put on a dance, singing to the beat, and it was a merry and whimsical scene, as he sung about a woman who was like the ocean, and how he waited for her to return to the sandy beaches, of a promise from time lost to the pages of history. It was a bold tune, not a lament, with a bravery and beauty and joyous standing. Felicci bowed and Orga clapped, and then the three split up, Orga heading back on home as it was beginning to get dark.*

"If you don't have a place to stay, you can always stay at my place, I don't mind the company." *Orga chuckled still a bit tipsy from the rum*, "Right, I haven't shown you the crab whammer, c'mere I keep it nice and polished*, "Orga strode into her house nearly tripping over the mantle and retrieved the large cudgel from a stand mounted on the wall*, "Its the one weapon I truly own, can't afford swords or even a proper war hammer, I had our blacksmith bind the crab shell to this spruce wood club. Good hard wood, but not too heavy, the townsfolk treated it well and I sort of became a local hero, Orga Crab-Slayer, heh, I hope to earn a more impressive name, but its a start."

*The Crab Whammer, was just as Orga said it was, a huge club with the back of a mirelurks shell fixed to its body to add hardness, it was a bulky, unwieldy weapon, but the damage it could surely inflict in a single blow was with out a doubt explosive. And Orga having four arms, could wield it almost gracefully, using her own developed stances and martial forms. She demonstrated a high guard, medium guard, and low guard, even stating she could thrust the club forward to surprise opponents. She was clearly well practiced in its use.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 10, 2019 8:28 pm

'Maxine' laughs as Orga and Felicci shake their hands. "Well, it looks like you've got a good business starting! Not a bad thing for anyone to have."

But when the Scorpionoid pulled out her little drum, she relaxed a touch more than she had before. The song was nice and uplifting, and something seemed to ease just a bit in the warrior woman at the song and beat. She didn't drink much, however... only enough to be polite.

When Orga, looking tipsy, offered to have 'Maxine' stay at her house, she opened her mouth to refuse... but grimaced and looked at her coin pouch. "Well, I suppose... if I'm not causing too much inconvenience..."

She joins Orga at her house, and she watches as the juggly woman picks up her Crab Whammer. She seems a bit impressed at how easily Orga could swing the unwieldy club, though it makes sense considering her four arms... but she shakes her head a bit when Orga says she's good enough to thrust the club forward to surprise the opponent.

"Well, that won't work so well with a weapon like that... brute force won't surprise an opponent bigger than you unless you hit vital target." 'Maxine' critisizes gently.

(idea... does Orga get drunk and cuddle with 'Maxine' at night... or accidentally swallow her?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 10, 2019 10:01 pm

"You'd think that right? But 'you' don't weigh a ton, now do ya?" *Orga suddenly got a mischevious look in her eyes*, "Hey...you've probably never even felt what 'heavy' feels like have you...C'mere!" *Orga suddenly scooped Maxine up and shoved the smaller woman into her mouth, blushing like mad as she heaved dozens of pounds of woman into her gullet like an extra thick noodle.* "GULP-Shlulp-glulp...MMmmh so tasty!" *she said her lips wrapped around maxine as she waddled over to her bed and flopped her huge bug butt over the mattress and continued to swallow Maxine down whole.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 12:06 am

"Wait- what-?" is all "Maxine" manages to get out before comparatively shorter woman is thrust face first into Orga's mouth! "Mmmph! What the heck! Let me go!"

How unfortunate she'd set aside her sword and shield! and how lucky for Orga... the kicking and squirming is not very pleasant with the breastplate and light armor she's wearing! Maxine's hood does not taste good, and her boots... well, unless Orga pries them off now, she's going to get a rather unpleasant taste in her mouth!

Ooh, but 'Maxine' is very strong indeed! She stretches out the cheeks and fat throat of the Scorpionoid in a lovely fashion as her face is pressed into the dark flesh of the throat... what color is the strange scorpions insides? A lighter brown? or perhaps a more exotic glowing green or orange?

(Do you think Maxine could be in a separete place from where Torarie is currently? Because... well, spoilers. Of course... I can still make it interesting if you do want them to meet. But I think it would be more interesting to draw out the reveal of both our characters... secrets.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 11, 2019 2:18 am

*Orga grinned with 'Maxine's' head behind her thick, blubbery lips, resting the smaller woman on her expansive belly, she began to remove her clothing, unbuttoning her shirt and releasing the pieces of her leather armor quite efficiently. Using her superior size, she pealed the womans clothes off like a banana, before gluttonously sucking her in up to her waist, her tongue licking over and toying with her friend's body. The alchohol in her system leaving her unrestrained and unrestricted. Orga was beginning to undo Maxine's pants when she propped herself back on her lower arms rolling her shoulders in delight.*

*Orgas insides were actually a silvery metallic white, glistening with a honey sweet liquid, the flesh stretched and pressed over Maxine as she slid into the blubbery scorpion girls thick, fluffy gullet, the mass of white fur around her neck bulging out as Orga made a meal of Maxine. The big bug tilted her head up after removing the womans boots, and with a final heavy gulp, she swallowed Maxine all down with a satisfied 'aaah...' as Maxine fell into her bloated belly. The human woman would find herself splashing down into a stomach full of some kind of black goo, this gut was packed with the stuff, she may struggle but the goo would eventually swallow her up. Strangely from inside it, the substance appeared a radiant golden hue. Maxine might feel something grip her around the thigh and waist...and something akin to teeth on her neck...but she would never be able to find whatever did so. Lastly, and this was the strange part. She could breath in this stuff, There was no tingling sensation so she wasn't being digested, and in general, she would feel completely weightless inside the goop. Seeing the imprint of Orgas claws as she rubbed her goliath belly, and hearing her muffled cooes of satisfaction as the big bug settled in for the night.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 2:55 am

"Ghick! Hey, HEY!" 'Maxine' began to protest quite loudly as the big scorpioness peeled off her clothes and armor, and the warrior wriggled and protested as the tongue writhed over her chest... oooo, Orga would find a pair very nicely sized breasts there, a bit bigger than normal! And her stomach... ooo, those abs were simply delicious, and a wonderful patter to lick over and feel twitching!

'Maxine' tasted wonderful, a woman of strength and power and a hint of steel... but there was a strange aftertaste to her. Orga might not notice it in her inebriated state.

"Nnngh, what the heck is going on?! Orga, Let me go! I do not want to die here!" 'Maxine' struggled fiercely as she was squeezed down the throat, her face and breasts making obvious bulges in the furry white muff. Oooo, her hips were just as wide and thick, too! so strong and toned...

The white flesh was beautiful, in a way, and the sweet honey liquid did not burn the woman's eyes... she almost wouldn't have minded if she actually had a choice in the matter.

But the Black slime she splashed into was far less welcoming. Instantly she could tell something was off about this stuff... it did not feel quite right. Perhaps it was the consistency of the slime, how it did not feel quite like the honey from before. Perhaps it was the temprature, just a little cooler than the flesh she'd felt so closely.
Perhaps it was the golden glow in the black color, or the phantom sensation of fangs or grip on her waist and muscular hips.

But Maxine struggled mightily and did not rest when the black slime engulfed her, the phantom sensations causing her fear and anger. She was not happy to be here, and this did not feel quite right to her senses.

But worse was what happened next, for you see, there was one article that Orga did NOT manage to slip off the warrioress. 'Maxine' grabbed it as soon as she realized that there was no escape from the stripping, and held onto it as she was swallowed down.
It was a leather pouch on a chain around her neck. What it held, was not bigger than a palm, but there was nothing else that could tell about it... it was sealed even to the slime.

and now... it too began to feel... off.

Perhaps it was a feeling of nausea. of rot, and festering muck. Perhaps it was a cold, old sensation, without pity or remorse. a wieght began to settle inside Orga's stomach... an unpleasant one, not a filling one... but rather something that did not belong there, that could not be taken.
To a black slime... it might even start to burn. a fading, cooling sensation that seemed to leave a message...

-This One Is Not Yours To Take-

Perhaps the slime would shield the Scorpioness from this... or perhaps it would wish to eject this thing from itself. For one thing would be certain... this was NOT a thing that could be simply... devoured. It was most unpleasant, and... strong. Not the woman, of course... but the thing she carried... that did not seem to be easily separated from her.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 11, 2019 6:26 am

*The slime burned away what held the item in place, and it only took a minuet for Orga to spit the lump of hate up with a goofy* "Ptewy!"

*Besides, there was no digestion going on here, this slime had no intention of harming the warrior...but her mind...that was a different story. Maxine would feel her memories hazily leaking from her mind, like strands of silver thread, not stolen, just, observed. The phantom motions and touches were only that. Sensations, nothing was actually making contact, and after about a minuet, it was just slime wrapping around the warriors body, though at least the slime warmed up a bit...perhapse sensing maxine wished for a warmer touch...but there was definately something different.*

*Max would sense an intent in the slime, it wasn't just Orgas stomach juices or even a random monster she'd happened to eat. It was there by choice, and it was actively probing her for info. What was observed wasn't anything major or any deep secrets, just random scenes here and there, it felt like the slime was viewing the world through her eyes, drawing a map of places Max had been to. Mapping, thats what it was doing. It wanted geographical information! Knowledge of the worlds layout.*

"Thank you", *a whispering, mysterious voice stated, as the web of memories returned to Max's mind, she was left unharmed, and in tact, the slime merely slumbering around her, even as Orga was passed out drunk on her back. Seemed sleep was the way to go here.
-=-[the next morning]-=-

*Orga awoke with a gigantic yawn, Maxine still in her great jiggling stomach, she didn't remember eating the woman and the slime inside her didn't bother to mention it, seems both simply enjoyed the additional filling. Orga simply examined her freshly packed blubber licking her lips and then going to the underground ice box for her cold water pot, a case of dry mouth due to her slight hangover.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 1:54 pm

The warrior shuddered, then seemed to relax as the object was removed from her person, like a great burden was removed from her shoulders. Her desperate attempts to claw out of the slime lessened, as the black substance drew out her mind, leaving the woman a twitching mess. For she had been a great many places... the woman had come from far away. The human kingdoms to the north-west. FAR to the northwest, on the edge of the tall mountains.

"So...Phi...aaaaahhhh-!" Desperately reaching, the agonizing pain... fading... that is the only memory that sticks out to the slime... a terrible feeling of failure and loss.

Whether 'Maxine' would remember this violation would determine her reaction the next morning... it would probably be wiser that she DIDN'T.

Max shuddered as the slime warmed up and wrapped more tightly around her. The thick liquid swirling and cupping her breasts brought gasps to her, and the slipping between her thighs caused her to moan softly and twist in a... tantalizing way. Still, she couldn't keep it up... the thick liquid in her lungs, though breathable, made it so hard to focus... to protest... and so easy to sleep as warmth surrounded her for the first time in a long time...

Warmth... she missed it so...

The next morning, Max was slow to wake. Wrapped in the black, yet light slime, she rested. She slept what almost was the sleep of the dead. her only movements would come when the slime or the flesh holding it rubbed against her more... sensitive parts. Where she mumbled and twisted a bit.

She was a lovely wieght there, though of course, Orga would not see her bulge underneath her thick layers of blubber, even if she might feel it. And... was the slime hiding her new companion from her host? After all, such a tasty treat should be... savored... for as long as possible. Such strength and vigor, yet so meek now... held and imprisoned so easily...

Mmmm, it was a lovely thing. It's not like Max was... protesting at the MOMENT...

(Wonder how long Orga and Tora will carry around Max? :lol: :gulp: )
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 11, 2019 4:35 pm

*Orga had no clue Max was inside her belly, she did feel a bit fuller but chalked that up to the extra padding added on from her dinner of alfredo and rum the night before. And of course, breakfast was the first thing on her mind. She secured a nice big cheese omlett with bacon and potato stuffing and as she was wolfing it down, her belly would suddenly kick into overdrive as Max realized where she was after seeing a piece of food rappidly digest right in front of her. After feeling the slime start pushing the woman up her throat, she rushed back home thinking the omlett was accidentally made with a bad egg before spewing Maxine out in her grassy back yard...however when a whole person slipped out through her lips she just stared at Max like she was an alien.*

"...Max...were you sleeping in my belly?....Max why were you sleeping in my belly..." *The Arkorian just looked utterly dumbfounded as she wrapped her arms around her middle and turned to the side in a sort of 'protecting my gut' fashion, as a wide white blush spread over her brown face.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay