[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:15 am

A sea of confused faces, mostly human with some Tuxial and a few oddballs, stands on either side of the huge feasting table. Some sit down to eat, others stay back in waryness, and some move toward the great cathedral door. Many of those moving for the door had some religious symbol or another about their person, and the entirety of the lizard folk were with them.

Zaessa gave a 'harumph' and crossed her arms before walking towards the door herself. "I'll meet you all outside. If we can actually get out." She looked back at Torarie with disdain, thinking 'Only lie to those who deserve it, eh? What about Orga? Nice job saving face.' before continuing her walk toward the ornamental gate.

Y'grith is mostly confused and, once she realizes what happened, indignant. Such indignity comes partially from being eaten like nothing, partially from her hospitality being shown up in front of her. She leaves as well, though more out of pride than the anger of her smaller companion.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:57 am

(Figured Ygrith could have just flown over the shadow nom, unless she was sleeping at the time. I'll leave that up to Hotline)

"Zaessa, I'll not be talked down to", *Torarie stated 'as-a-matter-of-factly', also displaying absolutely nutty telepathic sensitivity, must be those big webbed ears of hers, like a pair of friggin' satellite disks*, "...Orga and I were nowhere close to even when she decided to start using my powers for her own means, she literally owes me her life, true she did manage to secure many meals for me, but at the same time, her main goal was to further her own name, she did it for fame...now you may be a dragon...but your an eon too young to be judging a goddess my dear...though if you ascend into divinity at some point, I'll happily take your criticism."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:10 am

(May as well keep her in there. Also, after talking with Sakura, the situation between Orga and Tor is kinda understandable but using it here would be meta-gaming.)

The dragon snorts again in contempt. She doesn't know everything that went down between Orga and Tor. From the behavior she's seen, Torarie is just out for number one. Threats to eat her, Y'grith, and entire towns have not dissuaded that impression. The reference to groups inside her did stick, but Zaessa doesn't understand or really care.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:45 am

Kalira pointedly did not touch the feast that appeared in the world. She said nothing more to the goddess, fading away into the background as many of the humans in the encampment moved away from the table. Strangely Basillica stepped forward, determined to show no fear in the face of this strange goddess.

Hesitantly Corrin moved to follow her 'elder' sister in the faith... but a dark hand fell on her shoulder.

"Take nothing she gives and give her nothing of yourself." Kalira's accent has gotten thick and deep, and her eyes give the girl a worried, warning glance. "We should leave, now."

"The lord of light sees all secrets, witch doctor. Surely you are not yet afraid of this goddess." Sister Basillica looks sternly at Kalira, who shakes her head in response.

"Unless it be payment of the boon she owes me, the only thing I take from this goddess is myself and Mine. Some spirits are better left buried deep." Kalira looks back down at Corrin, and gives her one more tug. The girl looks back up at the scary dark woman, and the scary dark goddess... she wants to be brave, but something about Kalira's fear makes her hesitant to stay.
That, and she's not sure the witch doctor won't simply carry her off if she doesn't start moving.
"I... I should make sure the others are all right..." Corrin bows hesitantly to Basillica and Torarie, and follows Kalira out of the room.

The dark woman listens to Torarie's dismissive insistence that she be given respect, and she scowls at the goddess's words. Kalira schools her expression and focuses on leaving.

Kalira has already given Torarie all required courtesy, the Witch doctor does not stay to listen to any negotiations the elder sister might make with the goddess, and instead helps the lizardfolk and Orga back into Y'grith. She takes a moment to guide the other, very confused humans into the portal if they want to leave, and then makes her own exit.

Kalira does not say a further word until she is safely back inside Y'grith's belly.

"Y'grith? If you would be so very kind as to leave this place? I will feel much better once we are far from Torarie..." she says softly, collapsing into a comfy fleshy chair. Corrin gives a little eep as she's pulled into the chair as well... why is Kalira treating her like a teddy bear?!

The question would be easy to see and feel after a few seconds... Kalira is trembling. Corrin can feel the big woman shaking, and Zaessa could probably see it if she's nearby.

(Seriously, she's GONE, and I didn't plan on any more details with Torarie. Nothing personal, but Kalira is DONE with this goddess for the moment. She's getting RIGHT out.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:26 am

*Torarie did nothing to stop them from leaving however, Orga on the way out muttered the words*, "Thank you, my friend..." *the others may easily believe these words were meant for them, but in fact, they were for Torarie herself. As despite all the havoc that ensued and the goddess's insufferable attitude, she did save Orga back in Grala. Be what it may, Orga was grateful for their time together, even if the others could not see it that way.*

*The goddess engaged in discussions with anyone with the courage to approach, and in the end she looked out over an abandoned hall, she sighed and spoke*, "Yet again, they leave the dark one behind...its understandable I suppose, they have their own lives to attend to." *then out of the corner of her eye she spotted just one guest had remained, a sorry little wretch of a girl from the Turxial village, scrawny, pathetic and at first glance utterly useless, the goddess smiled, again ever so twisted, and spoke again*, "...do you wish to stay here little one?" *the girl nodded her head to the goddess, and Torarie turned from her*, "Then it is yours, I give this shelter to you freely, I myself will move from here, use this hall to better yourself, and teach the people who come by about me, my stories are litterally written upon the walls...I shall leave you company as well, I know all to well the depravity of loneliness."

*The goddess slunk into her shadow, sweeping over the girl, and as she left, numerous golden spiders just like Fluffy crawled up out of the darkness, and went around licking the plates clean, one such spider did a little dance before the girl, and with impressive courage, the girl danced as well...after all, she chose to remain with fear herself...how could she fear a cute little fur ball? even if it did have too many legs and eyes.*
-

*Orga spent much of her time in bed after the resurection, she was eating well though, only, not nearly as much as she used to, however, one day when the others went to check on her, they would find a humongous dragon in place of Orga, bearing Orgas mask, with a squishy golden body not slimy, but more worm like, with golden plates down the back and large majestic wings. Something was squirming in its belly, could be assumed to be Orga, and the dragon was even wearing Orgas clothes...like the big bad wolf that ate little red riding hoods grandmother...this was straight up fairy tail level odd.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Zaessa sat down next to the Kalira, offering her and Corrin mugs of Turxial brewed alcohol. "Kalira... I want to say that your display fighting Tor was... phenomenal. I wouldn't have thought anyone could bring a god to their knees like that. You've inspired me, and while I'm not well versed in spirits and gods you showed me that proper planning and forethought can do anything."

And so everyone went back to their homes. Whatever magic sustained the door knew where to deposit everyone, repopulating all the villages Torarie had emptied only minutes before. The military workforce, instead of being left in the ruins of their camp, was taken back to their homeland as well. Perhaps they would come again, the road needed to be built after all, but maybe things would go more amicably for them and the Turxial.

Y'grith, the party of adventurers, and the Turxial returned to the swamp village (and Y'grith to the closest glen she could actually fit in) and resumed their lives. The lack of the little lizard girl who stayed behind was noticed almost immediately and cast a shadow of worry over many heads. For days they searched the swamps and the edge of the tree line staring over the blackened, stump riddled ground. None dared get closer to the building left by the shadow dragon. So the girl was written off as lost. One of their own being left unable to join The Chorus in death is considered to be one of the worst fates.

In the following days, the staff of the Lounging Lizard returned along with more volunteers from the village to make up for the fallen. Much of their time was spent moving supplies, training, and spending time with friends and loved ones before traveling. The wanderers were free to venture about during that time, with colorful ribbons placed to mark the safe path through the swamp between Y'grith and the village. It may have been primitive, but it still had plenty to do.

At some point during these few days, The Chorus spoke to Orga, Kalira, and Corrin. Orga is caught as she is walking through the swamp between Y'grith and the village, whispering voices coming from seemingly behind every tree and bush. "It seems our gift did little to help when the time came. We hope you find better use for it in the future. Our only request is that it is brought back in the end, for the blade bears part of our ancient hero Brux."

Corrin was relaxing outside Y'grith and watching the swamp when The Chorus came to her. She had the unique experience of seeing a body form for The Chorus, a collection of vines coming together to form a rough outline of the upper body of a Turxial on top of a log. It had definitively feminine features, yet was bulky and muscular as if the ideal male and female Turxial bodies had been combined. "Greetings child. We wish to thank you for your understanding and will to mediate on the behalf of us and our people. Your goddess would have little place for us if her will were made real. Others of your faith may be treated with caution but you will be welcome at all times."

Kalira was contacted while she was relaxing inside Y'grith, as her connection with the other-worldly was stronger than the others. "You likely saved many lives today. Let that be the measure of your success."

Then the mornings continued as they had been, with the four adventurers serving as practice guests for the new staff. While some of the resulting service was lackluster (some poorly cooked meals, some confusion here and there, and in one event involving a mug of beer, poor footing, and Zaessa's snout while she was sitting to one side), being waited on hand and foot was a nice change of pace. Kalira, Corrin, and Zaessa all sat in the common room eating breakfast, Zaessa giving a clumsy serving girl a watchful eye and covering her face with one hand, while they waited for Orga to join them. After about half an hour without her, one of the staff decided to bring a tray of food to her room. Knocking on the enchanted cloth but getting no response, the lizard man pulled the curtain aside before dropping the tray and stumbling back with a noise that was half shriek, half hiss, which immediately drew the attention of everyone in the common room.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:49 pm

*Orga now much smaller than before, would listen to the Chorus, and smile*, "I still do not know what the blade does, but if you all believe it will protect me, I shall return it back to you one day when I find a suitable replacement for its charm...though, if you asked for it, I would return it to you promptly. As I cannot garentee I will be alive to do so. Know that if I die, Zaessa will surely return the blade in my stead."

*The strange worm dragon did nothing, its constant level breathing revealing it was simply sleeping, coiled around a large squirming belly. In size the worm was about twice what Orga had been the last time they checked on her, so about as large as Orgas original bulk, but layed out horizontally, and far less imposing, and there were muffled noises coming from inside the belly, sounded like talking, the worm did have a large white collar like Orga did, but its collar was far bulkier and strange. (she'll get it trimmed up later).*

*While some may panic, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out the worm was Orga transformed, though the question now was, who was in her belly? Did Torarie come back? Had she eaten a Turxial? It would be prudent to find out swiftly. The room was kept tidy, and Orga now a worm dragon, was immaculately clean as per usual. Her body wasn't quite padded as it used to be, her limbs were thinner, her arms especially, only her belly seemed to be anywhere near as full and fatty as previously known and she was clearly occupied...literally. At the bedside night stand was an emptied tray, she had recently finished a meal, and over her back was a blanket far too small for her new body. In fact she barely fit on this average sized bed, it could use adjusting.*

(I'll let either of you decide whos in Orgas belly right now. She basically just sleep nommed anyone that approached after she shoved the mask over her head to try and drown out the noise from outside. Those eaten are perfectly safe, as this body wont digest anyone Orga deems worthy of life.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm

(Earlier)

Kalira gave a weak smile at Zaessa's praise. "Th-thank you, Zaessa... it is rare for a dragon to praise a human... but in truth, I made a terrible mistake. I was not prepared... I assumed when I first met Torarie that she would be friendly to humans and her host... that Orga's venom would kill her rather than make her stronger. And worse, I have made her an enemy with my own actions... I did not expect this when Zorash and Herqet asked me to undertake a much farther pilgrimage than is normal... but perhaps I should have."

The witch doctor hesitates a moment, then continues, her face a bit flushed. "My anger overcame me, and I forgot that spirits and gods so rarely understand humans. Torarie... in taking over Orga, violated a most sacred rite. Perverted it, for her own selfish gain. Orga sheltered Torarie when she was weak and helpless. She shared her meals with the goddess... and torarie attempted to take her body and soul. Spat on a most sacred hospitality, and all the trust and kindness given. It is against everything my people know, and I warned torarie that I would burn Orga alive if I felt the spirit-goddess, I suppose, ever tried such a thing. She took what did not belong to her... and Orga nearly paid the ultimate price."

"H-how is that a sacred rite? I... I thought she was just... acting like hungry things normally do?" Corrin asks, looking curious at the witch doctor. Kalira smiled down at her, patting her head.

"Let me show you, little sister. Do not think I forgot how brave you were, throwing your magic into a failing shield. please... allow me to fill my spirit and lift my belly with you for a while. Unlike torarie, I am sincere in my promise not to harm you." At this point, Kalira opens her mouth, and her tongue snakes out and down Corrin's robes. The girl squeaks and wiggles as she feels the tongue snake around her body, underneath her robes, but doesn't get to say much more before the witch doctor gulps her right out of her clothes. Kalira folds up the robes and happily strokes her now bulging belly.
"You see, now I shelter you, and will feed you and comfort you with all I do. While I could simply digest my prey, it is a sign of my own kindness and strength of soul that I care for those within me. While I gain pleasure from your presence, I have a responsibility to care for your life in return. and as you are not strong enough to get out on your own... well, I can care for you until I have made you strong or clever enough to escape on your own... or until I am pleased enough to release you. It is a sign of... extreme devotion, that of great love or family bond, to carry someone so safely, and for so long... Torarie was carried in such a way... and she spat on the kindness given to her, and attempted to usurp her fallen place from the kindess of a host that did not ask to carry her. Rude, and wrong in every way." Kalira's face falls and she looks back up to Zaessa.

"I shall never trust that spirit, and I recommend that you do not trust her either. she is too obsessed with her own desires."

(Later on)

Kalira kept Corrin inside her for the next day. Apparently she wasn't kidding when she said she had the right to keep the girl if she wasn't strong enough to escape... but the girl didn't complain too much. Kalira did promise to release her after a day... and the witch doctor was much happier with Corrin making a nice bulge in her midsection. Corrin even got to watch (sort of) Kalira re-attach Kax's arm. It was a rather bloody procedure... first Kalira had to open up the mended stump of his arm... then she had him drink an antidote to the painkillers she had given him. Apparently, the next part would really hurt, and she needed to have four other Turxial hold him down, and have him bite a cloth covered stick to avoid breaking his teeth.
She literally sewed his arm back on without any painkillers, chanting the entire time. It was worse, because Kax began to feel like it was happening to his detached arm at the same time. There was a reason for this pain though... though the arm had a slightly... pale shade now, it was perfectly functional. It was like it hadn't been cut off at all, despite the massive scar and discoloration. Kalira explained that this was the reason she couldn't use any painkillers in the second half of the ritual... if Kax wanted the arm to function perfectly, without any loss of feeling or function, he'd have to endure the pain in it's entirety. Still, it worked, and Kalira was very pleased to have finally done something right.

(In the swamp)

Corrin blinks when she hears the Chorus speaking to her. Kalira had told her about the spirits of the Truxial inhabiting the swamp, and had even said that this was not a bad thing. She was still surprised to see the vines form into a lizardfolk shape and speak to her. Still... she tried to be polite.
"Th-thank you, spirit... But Mitra has a place for all good spirits! I'm sure you will be welcome in her light!"
She says this infused with light and hope... she would have made a great cleric for many peaceful religions of humans and elves.

(outside Orga's room.)

Kalira leapt up when the Turxial lets out a surprised hiss. She peeks into the room and sees that Orga has once again changed forms. She sighs, and walks up to the wormy dragon, wondering just what caused the transformation. She has her dagger and her staff out.

"Orga? are you still yourself? You seem to have found a guest... and some more strange changes."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

(Earlier)

Zaessa nods. "I never knew that part of their relationship. You don't need to tell me twice not to trust her, threats to eat myself, Y'grith, and random bystanders has that covered. Back when I started selling my services, I thought it was silly when Y'grith told me to start making tools. I figured 'why bother, I'll just make them swords and armor.' Then I learned about their situation.

The town was struggling, off on the ass end of nowhere. It was supplied by the government because of strategic value, but most of it went to the local lord. Killing him would have led to more problems at the time and the people needed a solution then. So I made them farming tools, Yig taught them, and they started to sustain themselves. Now while they worked as tools, I couldn't help but sneak a little bit of weaponry in there: spikes on the backs of hoes, sharpened edges to shovels, that kind of thing.

When the lord of the area found out they were feeding themselves, he sent his little group of thugs in uniform to mess up the farms. Them bully boys weren't ready for a farmer with a threatened family and a sturdy shovel. Some were sent packing while the others made for good fertilizer. When the lord sent a request for aid, the representative surveyed the whole situation and decided in favor of the towns people. He got out of town real quick after that.

That's why I admire what you did, even for your admired failures. I want to be able to make people the tools to give them the power to live their own lives free of others trying to control them. We may have different reasons, but a similar goal. Maybe the two of us could work on something some time?"

(Present)

The first frightened Turxial shuffles away on the ground while the others crowd at one end of the hall in worry and curiosity. Zaessa pushes through them and walks up behind Kalira with some curiosity and some worry. She crouches down to take a closer look at the outlined bulged. As she starts talking the form starts moving slightly, hearing some of the conversation at least. "It's got to be one of the Turxial, there's no one else here. Judging from the body size it's an adult male, and from the movement they aren't panicking so probably not in danger. Still, we ought to try and get him out."

Zaessa stands back up and gently taps the side of Orga's face. "Wakey wakey..... Orga? I guess she's a heavy sleeper. Alright, plan B." Zaessa gently probes her hands into Orga's mouth and opens the jaws, poking her own head in. "She isn't that big, I think I could reach down and grab him."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 am

*Orga still in her sleep opened a highly circular mouth, with an emphasized curve like the mouth of a worm formed into the shape of a more structured face, but when Zaessa so boldly stuck her claw down Orgas gullet, she would feel the Turxial inside, but also feel a tremendous hold in the form of the buggy dragons gullet, the whole throat suctioning her firmly inside, and in one huge gulp, Orga swallowed her clean up to her waist. It was rather funny, this was exactly how the other lizard wound up inside her, she swallowed a spoon, he tried to retrieve it, and was promptly eaten.*

"SHLULMPH, GULPH..." *Orgas fatty gullet sucked Zaessa on into her face, all the while she seemed to remain entirely asleep, little more than a shuffle from the engorged worm dragon.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:04 pm

She got out a slight noise of surprise before her head slipped down the gullet along with her torso, leaving her legs and tail dangling outside. They twitch a little before hanging there with an air of indignity before the rest of her is slurped down. Orga's belly swells out again as the dragoness joins the lizard, then muffled voices can be heard as they start talking with each other. While the voices are still muffled, someone listening closely might be able to hear the conversation. It turns out that the mystery meal was Kax.

"Ah, hey Kax. So you're the one in here. What happened?"

"The big girl swallowed a spoon and I tried to get it."

"I'd buy that. At least it's comfy and kinda roomy in here."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 pm

*When Orga closed her mouth, her lips formed a very specific smiling face, not quite like the one Torarie used, hers seemed softer, her lips starting at a flat line, then dipping down low, before curling up at a soft curve into a rather charming, though very wide smile. Orga gave a little burp as Zaessa was gobbled up as she rolled to her side and onto her back, letting her belly hang above her, her little arms resting atop the reptile filled gut as she slept with that highly smug grin, licking her lips in her sleep every so often, it could easily be assumed that she would swallow anything or anyone that came in contact with her lips at this point, and her occupants didn't seem in imediate danger...*

*BELCH. Hard to believe anyone could sleep through gorging themselves like this...but...this was Orga after all.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:45 pm

(earlier)

"That sounds like a most excellent idea." Kalira smiled and gestured to her own clothes. It was a rather... primal leather number, adorned with bones and fangs. Admittedly, she could easily make it look good, and it was carefully made, but... well, it was just barely leather armor.
"My people do not work with metal often... and after travelling in this country, I must admit our armor is not the best. However, we are very skilled fur and leather workers... and we have some tricks with bones that I'm very good at. It's a treatment of sorts that makes the bone just as sturdy as Ironwood. Of course, there's some material benefits..."

As Kalira went into minutiae, it became clear that she too was looking to upgrade her gear. Perhaps not heavy plate, but she had a surprising amount of technical skills when working with leather armor... or bone, as mentioned. Her worship of Zarosh discouraged her from wasting any corpses she made or hunted, and she would be happy to teach and learn about continental armoring techniques... of course, She didn't want to presume to ask the dragon to make anything... she wanted to wait until she found appropriate materials. A good hunt was a pleasure she had yet to find in this country... and while she wasn't a huntress, Kalira's tribe apparently revered their hunters.

Another time...

(present)

Kalira opened her mouth and raised one hand as Zaessa jammed her hand into the sleeping worm dragon's mouth, and watched as the big dragoness was sucked down like a meatball.
Corrin, peering out from behind the witch doctor, let out a little whimper at the sight.

Kalira simply sighed and palmed her face.

"Really now... you should have known better. Not everyone is as controlled of their desire for closeness as Y'grith..." she sighs.

"Y-you shoved me up your v-vagina in your sleep..." Corrin grumbled, giving Kalira an unamused glare.

"I never said I was perfect." Kalira rolls her eyes. "and you now know about the risks in having company for your sleep. But fret not... I know how to wake up Orga without stuffing her belly further. It's a technique taught to my people at a young age."

Kalira opens her mouth and extends her tongue a good two feet from her face. Quite theatrically and seductively, she coils it around her hand and fingers, lathering her hand with saliva. she slurps her tongue back into her mouth, and then smirks as she examines her wet hand, one long drip of saliva hanging from her finger.

Carefully, she moves that hanging dribble over Orga's head, gingerly positioning the drop juuuuust over Orga's ear/earhole...

then without further fanfare, plunges the drop and a whole two fingers dripping with cool, slimy spit into Orga's ear. Not enough to hurt, of course... but it's a huge wet willy.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm

After seeing everything seems to be alright, the other staff members go back to their various jobs. Her stomachs two occupants tumble as Orga rolls over but shift and reorient themselves to a sitting position afterward. Kax calls out "Can someone pass down a deck of cards? Or maybe some Sutry tiles?" One of the other staff members comes back with two bundles of wooden tiles about the size of playing cards, cautiously shoving them both through Orga's lips and trying not to go down them herself. Their conversation dies down as the two of them sit and relax in the smaller, more personal belly than what Y'grith can provide, and begin to play the strange Turxial game.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:03 pm

*Orga slurped down the tiles like popcorn, it was rather entertaining to watch really, like seeing one of those machines that collected and counted paper money for the first time in ones life, one could watch the dragons gullet bounce and jiggle with each gulp...but then...Kalira produced the dreaded willy...*

*The moment the prank was enacted, Orgas face took on a look of horror, unable to comprehend what had happened, a moment of silence passed before she let out an exasperated shrill gasp, "UIAGH!" *as she rappidly shook her head to get the finger out of her ear, holding her head in those little hands of hers.* "BY ALL THAT IS SACRED! I'VE BEEN POSSESSED! KALIRA! KALIRA I NEED AN EXORCISM!" *Still on her back Orga wimpered her legs kicking about and her tail wagging around shrieking about a demon.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:11 pm

Zaessa, Kax, and a mess of wooden tiles bounce around in the stomach as the scorpion woman panics. Once she calms down enough, Zaessa pokes the side of the belly. "Take it easy out there, will you? What on earth made you think you were possessed? Kax and I are here, we're fine, and we didn't get eaten by no belly demons this time."

(She didn't know about the wet willy.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:46 am

Kalira gives a small chuckle at Orga's shrill squeak and frantic flailing. she takes a few careful steps toward Orga's kicking form and gently bops the huge worm-scorpion on the head.

"I'm afraid, young Orga, that what you really need is a better awareness of your surroundings." Kalira waves her saliva covered hand in front of Orga's eyes, revealing the source of one particular woe.

"However... now that you are awake, perhaps you could explain your recent changes?" Kalira holds up a small mirror, revealing Orga's new wormy form. "And I must ask... are you able to release your new friends? You did tell me before that releasing prey has always been... difficult for your kind." The witch doctor pointedly taps the bulge of Orga's belly.

"You need not fret, I can mix up a potion to get them out of you if you cant..." Kalira makes a small face. "I highly doubt you will find the result pleasant, though. Purging potions are... potent and unsubtle."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 am

*Orga having now calmed down, rolled onto her rump and sat there on the bed realizing she had guests, she rubbed her squishy and engorged belly with a deep purr.* "Couple of Yummies in me, you two are so sweet, I didn't even have to ask!" *Orga cooed nuzzling her tummy before looking up to Kalira*, "That said..." *Orga licked her wormy lips and wiggled her little fingers as she in an exadurated motion swung them around Kaliras back hugging the witch doctor to her girth and licking the spiritualist breast to chin several times*, "I'd love to see how full I can get like this. I've been wondering for several days at this point. Mmmh let me explain."

*If unopposed, Orga would tenderly kiss Kalira full on the lips before her maw spread delicately over her friends head, proceeding over the womans whole body like so, teasing and tasting with her tongue, and sucking her in until she had her rump inside her maw, then would crane her neck back and gulp her straight down to join the other two before announcing*, "I think Ill just go ahead and swallow everyone in Y'griths belly, mmmh you two may want to start gulping them up yourselves, it may get rather tight inside otherwise".

*However if she were to be resisted, Orga would simply continue kissing and licking over Kalira like a toy and her apatite would remain in check. Regardless, Orga would begin recounting the events that happened inside Toraries belly after she was eaten.*

Orgas Story:
Spoiler: show
"The first thing I realized after the goddess ate me...and she is a deity, at this point I'm fully convinced of it. Was that I was in a completely unique world. A huge town in fact, larger than I've ever seen. Built around a colossal pit they called 'the Abyss' (Same environment as the anime 'made in abyss' I highly recommend a watch to those who enjoy dark adventures.). The Goddess Torarie maintained a firm contact while I was in the Abyss and its town, the people there were called Abanox, they were all shadow dragons like Torarie, just much smaller, ranging from Human sized to twenty foot tall hulks of dragons, but they were all quite nice. In this place, information was treated as currency. Just by telling the towns information keeper about who I was and my culture, I was given some money to use, but the real attraction came from the Abyss itself, the place was chock full of treasures in the form of unique artifacts, and numerous demons seeking the artifacts for themselves. Aparently I could've conquored a demon and if convinced, they would have become an artifact themselves that I could take back with me....but I ate them all, being the ravenous glutton I am...however I soon encountered what Torarie called 'The Knight of the First Layer' An abyss knight. And it killed me, faster than anything I've ever seen. I still remember dying, a black spear through my head, its aim was unreal...I felt the life fade from my body...and then I woke up, like it was a dream...however I know for sure I died for real. While inside Toraries belly, she was far more powerful, so much so, that she could endlessly revive the fallen. There were only two ways to die permanently in her abyss. One by offering yourself to Torarie, with a special prayer, and leaping off the sacrificial pier, at which all the monsters and knights would ignore you as you fell straight down to the bottom where Torarie aparently was, to be eaten. Or two, reach the bottom, and obtain a wish from Torarie...I did neither...I never made it past the first layer. Two weeks of toil and no progress. I had heard the tales of some who had made it down to the second layer, another city was there but getting there was even harder than passing the first."

*Orga licked her lips bouncing in place to help manuver everyone inside her into cozier positions, then if allowed, she'd swallow another turxial before continuing*, "Burp...mmmh, eventually I learned that with each death, Torarie claimed a piece of me that I didn't need, a process called Dark Forging, I had far too much going for me, and this was how Torarie digested her prey, very slowly, but fairly. By the time she spat me up, I was smaller, and swifter than I'd ever been. She took many things, including my womb...that was among the first things she claimed...it was such a relief. I can eat anyone I want now without worry. She removed lots of my fat which was getting in the way of my muscle structure, actually hindering my ability to use a weapon, and removed the magic abilities I had gathered, with the acception of the enchantment currently in Nawingdep. She also gave me a spell of my own, this mask. Mask magic is something of a specialty in the Abyss, it brings out the shape of ones inner demons. Giving power to my gluttony and letting me use it to my advantage. Though this particular shape, the form of the Worm, I'm told is extremely uncommon. After two weeks, I gave up trying to dive further than the knight and spent my time lazing about with the people in town, found a few that loved being eaten, and made some friends I could digest as I pleased, they helped me fatten up my Worm form, and I kept them safe. Turns out, when you can't die, there are some pretty bad things people can do to harass you. Torarie hated when bullies showed their head, but they did...I usually got extra fat on those days. The rest you know, from your end I was gone for a few minuets, from mine, a week and a half, I passed out in the abyss and woke up in Kaliras arms feeling like I'd slept through the whole thing...I'm still sleepy if I'm honest."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Zaessa and Kax gave up trying to play a game of Sutry as the tiles are tossed about for the third time and start packing them away. They make room for Kalira (if she joins them) before settling down again, only for more of the Turxial to be dropped on them. Most of the newer members of the staff are frightened and cover from the huge worm that is slurping up their fellows, but the veterans try to calm them down and point out that nobody in the belly looks to be freaking out. Eventually Orga has a belly full of moderately frightened lizard folk all squished up against each other. Not exactly the most comfortable arrangement. Zaessa wouldn't have a lot of room for swallowing anyone, two Turxial at most, and she doubted Kalira would fare much better.

"That... ugh, that just rubs me the wrong way. The world itself doesn't sound horrible, but the fact you're being taken there against your will, that your loosing part of yourself with every death... That raises my ire. Who is she to determine what someone needs and doesn't need?" Now the dragoness is stewing over the problem of how to fight off a deity again.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Orga's story (Continued)
Spoiler: show
"Thats just the thing! I wasn't using those parts of me, I didn't want my womb, it was a hindrance to me. I mean imagine, if I'd eaten even one person even on accident, I'd be pregnant for the rest of my life, having a child every single day..can you even imagine the burden of that? What Torarie took from me made me more efficient, she never took something I actually needed. Every time I was reborn, I felt...stronger, little by little. I don't mean to say what she did was right...but...it wasn't such a bad thing to do either, she helped me, and I'd talked to others in the town, she helped them too, apparently my womb was given to a different Arkorian, one who wanted to start a village deep down in one of the further layers, but couldn't because her own womb was damaged in a way even Torarie couldn't fix. So...in short, say a bird wished to settle down into a town, and never flew again? Torarie would take their wings and give them hands instead, and give the wings to someone else. Say a bird was too heavy to fly? She'd take their fat stores bit by bit until they could fly again, not all at once."

*Orga realized she was droning on rather than giving her occupants her attention, then proceeded to nuzzle into her belly happily kneading everyone around within her, cooing, purring, and growling quite lovingly.* "If it weren't for Torarie, I'd be dead, and further still, I'd never be able to hold you all like this. I'm so grateful for her, please don't think ill of what she did. After all she herself needed to aquire everyone just to regain her body...I was connected to her, so I know better than anyone what she was thinking...true, I was shocked when I realized she was a goddess, and I felt betrayed. But looking back, she could have just eaten everyone and been done with it. One hundred mens worth of prey would have been enough, instead she took the long way, and spared us as much of her burden as she could...I'm the one who forced her into that sudden reaction, she took over me because I was trying to control her...my hubris caused her to become violent."

*Orga took on a rather lamentable tone, but she continued purring, however she also began to regurgitate her captured guests, giving each one some happy nuzzles to let them know her intentions were pure and loving, she would continue this until only Zaessa and Kalira were tucked inside her belly*, "Mmmh, sorry if I was a bit tight there, my appetite got the better of me, Ba-burp...let me know when you want back out...till you do, I'd love to just have you all snug in there", *Orga cooed giggling as she kneaded the two with a black blush.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay