[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:18 pm

"I'll gift you more rubbing when you are back inside me..." Kalira promises, and relaxes against Yiggy's body as her arms play over her body in a shameless fashion. "But for now, you will be a comfortable seat, as a polite guest."

(I'll have Kalira ask what kinds of sacrifices, attentions and worship Yggdrasil wants later... while I'd like to focus on adventure, paying proper tribute seems like something VERY in character for Kalira. Even if Yggdrasil is currently a guest in Kalira, it would be somewhat interesting. but for now, I'd rather focus on the conversation.)

"It's not a journey to make lightly... if we ever need to return to my home, I'll guide you there." The witch doctor promises, pushing her mass of dreads, normally tied behind her head, to the side of her face. "As for my people's feeling's on family..."

She pauses, thinking on it. "Being family of Blood is much like the families seen here... the parents take care of the children, and the clan respects and supports one another. Families of Blade are... much like us. Sisterhood found in companions in battle or study. Our matriarchs must think of the good of the entirety of our nation and people, as a single family. A combination of blood and blade. Both are respected equally... and it's not that my people are completely mistrustful of outsiders!" she holds up her hands in reassurance. "There are many easy rituals to induct an outsider into a family of blood or a sisterhood of blade. But... as Amazons are proud and powerful, it is far more common for outsiders to be Family of Belly... the closest word is... prey, or conquest."

Corrin takes a moment to rest, with having successfully caught a few more of the dragon rolls. The remainders are on top of shelves or otherwise hidden. The smol girl looks over at the cuddle-pile, seeming a bit embarrassed... then what Kalira says seems to register to her.

"Wait... conquest... your people take slaves?!" Corrin seems horrified.

Kalira groans and puts her head in her hands. "No. It is not slave taking... even if my people are infamous for being overly enthusiastic about it. It's the romance of the idea, you see..." she gets a small smile on her face. "An amazon out on her adulthood journey finds a beautiful girl who she rescues, from a monster or a horrible husband, and whisks her away in her belly, safe from any danger... or a wise amazon huntress is challenged by a spunky young outsider, and proves her superiority by catching both the prey and the challenger, offering the arrogant outsider a chance to grow stronger... or remain a loved squirmy pet..."

The woman flushes just a bit, then sighs.

"But what most other people do not understand... and most young amazons, for that matter... is that by claiming another life like that... it is also a terrible responsibility."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 03, 2020 5:15 pm

*Yggdrasil gave Kalira a light peck on the cheek before standing to her huge twelve foot tall stature, finally letting orga and Kal go as she walked up to the bar, her tail claw caressing Kal's cheek as she moved off and away, her great green robes softly billowing as she moved, the huge sleeves especially so. The goddess found herself a seat on the floor, her body being far too wide for any seat present. "I'd like something to eat please, meat only if you will, though, would it be all right if I payed in fruit and vegitables? Or oil perhapse? I'll gladly pay a higher value's worth to make it worth the trouble." *The big girl held out her claw and with a thick burst of pink petals and jade lightning, a barrel appeared atop her palm of standard size, big enough to be used as a makeshift coffee table, she sat it down to the side.* "Feel free to test the quality of the oil, and as I said, I can replenish your supplies of produce as you wish. I even have a collection of wine if you'd like that better."

*With Yiggy away, Orga found herself again alone with the witch doctor, but soon she began to realize the implications of Kaliras statement on responcibility, and in that moment she felt her belly grow heavier.* "Four hundred lives are inside my belly right now." *she breathed in, and then began to spit out ants one by one, mostly drones, but a few winged soldiers and a knight here and there. Untill all four hundred of the little ones had crowded around their queen, though they were small and took up very little space*, "It has only just occured to me...you must all be quite hungry no?"

"There was a feast inside you my queen, but we will eventually need more food, though, there was no meat today, and we'd very much like some."

"A feast?" *Orga thought for a moment and looked to Yggdrasil*, "How did?...I see, well, we will need to find ways of supporting my colony, does anyone have any suggestions? What skills do you possess as of now?" *None answered Orga who gripped Kalira with a bit of firmness in responce*, "....I see...well then lets try this...can any of you pick mushrooms?" *several of the ants raised their hands*, "ah...now were getting somewhere...do any of you know how to fish?" *None raised their hands at that*, "Hmm, well that one I can teach you, how about mining?", *all of them raised their hands*, "ah VERY good, and your all good diggers I suspect?" *again a unanimous yes was given.* "Splendid, in that case, those of you who can gather goods will spend tomorow doing just that, the rest of you shall go mining with the best miners, if you need tools we shall secure them through trade...ah, I will need to teach some of you the art of trade, haggling is quite fun after all."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 06, 2020 1:57 pm

(Wow... I didn't think that there was THAT much room in Y'grith's belly, even if they take up little room, they must be PACKED around Orga. Hmmm. And Orga can't talk to them inside her? Figured that was a basic vore ability... Guess she's still getting used to things. How big are they? Are they hobbit or gnome sized, or smaller?)

"Be back inside me before nightfall, Yggdrasilli." Kalira calls out lightly to the semi-goddess. "We are both guests within Y'grith now." That is the only reminder she gives... she assumes that Yggdrasil will at least be able to control her gluttony better than Torarie. She wants the goddess to enjoy the freedom from her duties that this little bit of her being allows...

Corrin eeps as Orga suddenly spits up hundreds of little ants... "Where did they come from?!" She asks, horrified.

"They are Orga's new people. She has claimed them by right of crown and conquest... they live inside her now. As such she must care for them and keep them healthy and happy." Kalira seems bemused and interested as she watches Orga fumble and think about how to best provide for her new mobile village. "It is much like how my people take others into their power. Should an Amazon desire another, and prove their strength and skill by capturing them... that person belongs to them. But with the pleasure of a life under your own comes responsibility for that life. It is an act of love, not of pure power or domination. And if your prey is healthy, safe and squirming within you... but all you hear within you is weeping and pleading for freedom... how much do you truly know, or love, that little life you have claimed responsibility for? It is kin to mistreating your own flesh and blood, and no true Amazon would tolerate true mistreatment of those in their power. Not that it stops the fantasy of trapping someone you love inside you forever... it simply isn't practical for most."

Kalira sighs a bit, then looks around at the dragon's stomach they sit in.

"In truth, I find Y'grith's arrangement most sensible... it is both a trade agreement and a firm alliance between herself and the Turxial. Far less intimate than I am used to... but something Orga would do well to learn from. Actually..."

Kalira turns to Zaessa. "why have you not done something similar? I believe that many would be eager to serve you, Zaessa... I think you would find many who would be willing to squirm in your stomach for shelter and trade-craft."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed May 06, 2020 4:57 pm

"Payment in goods?" Kax said, somewhat surprised. He'd become sort of the defacto innkeeper after their losses.Though when it came to to the kitchen, that was Unhu's department and one she guarded vigorously. Reluctantly the abanox stood up from between Zaessa' legs and walked over. "We are getting short on some things, but we can't just let you have our entire meat stock. I will get your dinner cooking and see exactly what we need." With that, she walked into the kitchen to start working.

A while later she came back out a while later to the sound of sizzling meat with a list. After handing it over and instructing a few of the staff members to work on the meat, she returns to cuddle Zaessa and the shadow dragon padding her out. Later when the grilled meat of various varieties were brought out, a small tray was brought over for Orga and her ants. If they were Orga's charges now, Unhu was going to make sure they got fed too.

The forge dragoness watched Orga address her colony with a curious eye. She would probably end up as a trade partner for her and the ants. Haggling always seemed more of a hassle to her though, made her frustrated. Still, she trusted Orga not to cheat her but she hoped she would not try to use her for a haggling demonstration. They would need tools though and Zaessa was already considering what to make for them and the materials she had on hand.

Zaessa looks thoughtful for a moment at Kalira's suggestion, then a look of.... something crosses her face. It's only there for a moment before she shakes her head vigorously to clear her mind. "No.... no, I would never do that. I am no master and serve no master." There was a surprising force behind that statement that seemed to come from nowhere. She looked down at her huge golden belly, currently receiving an energetic rub down by the jealous abanox, and wondered for a moment about Torarie. A deep breath escapes through her nostrils as she considers how she's going to be in either one role or the other when dealing with her. "Besides, I can't stretch like other dragons yet, or use the bigger-inside magic well enough. No way I could fight with someone hanging off me."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 06, 2020 7:33 pm

*Yggdrasil turned to Kalira after her first bite of the Turxials meat pie, her cheeks full as she'd shrunk down to a two foot long cat-like form, still just as thick in the caboose though at least in relation to her body size, and smiled in an ever adorable way, as she ate her belly began to swell, and as her belly swelled her body grew in relation until she had achieved a form of roughly six feet tall, more raptorian if anything, and washed her meaty meal down with some fresh water, she payed with everything that was on the list that was requested, flour, sugar, numerous spices, and even offered a free gift of rare red-ginger root, stating "slice dry, grind into powder and add this to tea for an invigorating morning tea to boost energy. A peppy brew to say the least." *Next she stood from her seat on the floor and swayed herself back to Kalira, sitting before her and offering her nose to the amazon with her eyes closed*, "my that was fun, the food was lovely as well...really I just wanted to give them some produce as a gift but I can't help myself around poultry...yummy!"

*At this Torarie spoke up as Zaessas gilded belly oppened its gelatinous maw*, "Shes only accepting your food in the sense of tribute, in reality a god is only satisfied after devouring a living soul, the essense or, warmth of the soul, rejuvinates us."

*Yggdrasils eyes opened, and for the first time the brilliant red eyed love goddess showed anger...but...a sad anger, a miserable sorrow seen only by Kalira who she was looking at and Orga who caught the look of her slender gorgeous eyes...she looked as if she could break into tears at any moment.* "It may be a drop in the ocean, but Torarie...you of all people should know the value of a drop of pure water in a desert of salt..."

"Its mortal food, its not even satisfying-"

"are you blind? Are you this thirsty for an argument with me that you'd hurt your only charge...your supposed to be the smartest of us..."

"My charge? Zaessa has no reason to-" *Torarie turned her attention to Unhu realizing what she'd said and finding it all click*, "..."
-

"You two are far too dramatic...mom would you mind taking this outside..." *Orga stated flatly out of the blue. However Toraries face simply vanished from inside Zaessas belly, however her belly's maw opened and a golden tongue swiftly stole Unhu inside the forge dragons belly. Within, she would feel Torarie wrapping herself around Unhu, pressing the abanox deeper into her golden body, whispering kindness to the abanox, no apology but rather support through her own alternative means.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu May 07, 2020 12:24 am

Kalira nods sagely at Zaessa's words. "Then you show wisdom and restraint, Zaessa. Taking students when one still has much to learn is not a mark of mastery, of self or others... and placing other lives besides your own in peril stacks tragedy on risk. But do not say never... eternity, I feel, is rarely what we expect it to be." Kalira smirks slightly.

"Besides, if you lack in the strength and magic for carrying others within you into battle... many of my sisters would simply declare the need for practice. There were many who enjoyed wrestling with full bellies, after all."

The witch giggles at that, and gives Zaessa a knowing 'I'm only teasing' look.

She watches with consideration as Yggdrasil chides Torarie and Unhu vanishes back into Zaessa's body, and presumably Torarie's afterwards.

"All sacrifices have power... much like all faith does. In this, all gods are the same."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Unhu continued rubbing the Torarie gut while watching Yggdrasil eat. Even when she shrunk down to appear cuter and fuller, the abanox was still wary. She would double check al the ingredients that had been used for payment later. Most of these negative emotions directed at the plant dragon were born out of a sense of loyalty to her patron goddess. A loyalty that did take a hit with the comment from said goddess. Her hands froze in place where they were rubbing before dropping away, a look of utter despair on her face. As the belly opened to snatch her up, she didn't move either to resist or to welcome it. Once inside she curled up in a ball, with the goddess' whispers and rubbings doing little to improve her mood.

"Well, now I could practice that belly wrestling." said the forge dragon in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere, one that was less than successful. Kalira seemed to think that the dragoness' statement came from wisdom beyond her years, but that was not quite accurate. No need to correct her right now though. Zaessa would consider it lucky if she didn't need to find out at all.

After a moment of consideration looking down at the undulating skin of her stomach she continued. "Kal.... I know you don't care for or trust Torarie, but... just look at what happened here." Even without knowing all of the story, it was obvious the poor shadow raptor woman's heart had been broken. "When I was first taken to her shadow realm, I met some of her people. Unhu was the cook responsible for feeding Torarie and all of her temple. Is she a horrible person? I don't know for sure yet. She seems to have trouble dealing with mortals, but I think I can help her if we're like this." She wasn't even sure why she was explaining this to the witch doctor. Maybe someone with more experience dealing with deities could offer some advice. Maybe it was just trying to smooth out he tension in the room.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm

*Torarie pressed Unhu to her body, virtually smothering the smaller girl in her girth and golden slime, she looked down upon her and pulled her head up to force her to look the goddess in the eye, and there was rage in Toraries eyes, yes there was wrath, but pity too, her emotions shifted about the goddess letting her emotions show clearly for once, her five eyes portraying complex feelings of insecurity, self loathing, and a reflection of the girls despair...then Unhu was lifted to her goddess's jaws, and swiftly eaten, slurped into the maw of her idol. There she was savored, the gods tongue sliding over Unhu's scales her teeth gripping softly her tender body, and Toraries ravenous throat gulping softly to slowly draw the raptorian dark wyrm deeper into the black pit of the golden ones body, she was savored, and the goddess hummed with delight. She was swallowed, and Torarie moaned as Unhu fell into her gilded bellies ravenous hold, Unhu filled Toraries stomach, and Torarie belched in delight at her fullness. And now caressed the stomach that held her high chef.* "Yes...mortal food is unsatisfactory as nourishment...but it is still entertaining to eat the flavors you prepare", *Toraries belly flexed around the little meal inside as claws pressed and kneaded from the outside, the black flesh and golden slime holding her wet and tight within Toraries grip*, "you on the other hand, are a satisfactory meal my sweet Unhu...as are all of my subjects...even now your soul feeds me just by being within my body", *Torarie licked her black lips, her golden tongue dancing across ivory fangs.* "you are 'mine'...and...I am yours...your ruler, master, 'your' massiah...mhmmhmm your very gluttonous massiah...now feed your mistress. And tell me a story about you while your at it...I know everything about you of course but the story helps my digestion work better."
-

"I'd love to have a big fat wrestling session with you, this body only has minor divine powers, so I should be fine playing mortal games with you...though by mortal standards I'm still pretty strong...Kalira dear were you going to eat me or would you like to snuggle some more?" *she asked still waiting with her snout offered to the witch doctor.*
-

*As the ants finished their meals, Orga began to stuff them into her gullet once more, she definately seemed more satisfied with them inside her, patting her great gut with every ant eaten, Kalira being leaned back over Orgas gut, would feel each darling little drone slip on into the great Worm Wyrm's stomach as it grew fuller and tighter with each occupant. Though about fifty ants remained outside of Orga after they were done, surprisingly, they began rubbing and caressing their queen and her friend...and Yiggy as well, she had provided plenty for them and they seemed eager to please the goddess, kneading over her from belly to rump and drawing an amorous growl from the goddess that made Orga chuckle.* "no eating them big girl, unless you want to switch over into my belly of course." *Orga stated, mostly to tease Kalira.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 08, 2020 2:45 pm

(You got me all curious, Hotline! Now I gotta work out a plotline for Zaessa and Kalira to learn what's so cagey about being a 'master' for the confident dragoness... later on though! We have a lot of plot at the moment.)

"Ah, Catch-wrestling would be a most pleasant game, but I fear you would easily defeat me... I am fit, but am not a hunters or warriors of my people... I doubt I could wrestle a dragon." Kalira gestures lightly to her ornate staff. "I have other strengths, and I would not want to disrupt the occupants of the inn... ironically, it's best to do that sort of wrestling on an empty stomach, for both participants and belly pets."

Of course, Kalira hasn't really considered the fact that she has a THIRD goddess on her side as well... but then Orga speaks of Torarie, even as the goddess swallows up her cook again.

"... I suppose you do know better, Zaessa, having spent more intimate time with the dark one." Kalira admits. "Even if she does remind me of terrible stories about dead cities, I can admit my own biases in that. But gods and goddesses are often set in their ways... if even being stripped of her power did not teach Torarie, such a lesson would be very hard to teach. But... dragons too can be very stubborn and are strong enough to get their own way. You may very well succeed."

She gives Zaessa a slightly helpless smile. "I'll aid you either way."

Then, Kalira turns around, and takes mock offense to Orga's teasing.

"Orga, you have already played host to one goddess, and now have an entire village squirming within you! Do not steal away my newest guest!" She turns back to Yiggy. "Yggdrasilli, return to me before this greedy worm tempts you from my belly- I'll not lose you so easily!"
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun May 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Unhu remained curled up in her little ball within the layers of flesh and slime, face tucked inward as if to shut out the golden light all around her. One does not have their passion and talent insulted by the one you do it for and just walk it off. Torarie's explanation did help a little, but the abanox was only half paying attention. Her mind was still processing everything that had happened. The order to tell a story was heard though, unfortunately the chef was not very creative with words or stories at the best of times. As a close second, she started picturing a story in her head, a play of sorts that the goddess would be able to watch. It was exceedingly simple and rambling, just following a little abanox girl on a nonsensical adventure. If Torarie felt like interfering with the course of events she was able to do so, a giant dragon claw descending from the clouds to place whatever it was in the story.

"Wrestling with you might be fun, Kal, but I am a bit worried. These have gotten sharper since Torarie started staying in me." Zaessa ran a finger along the top of an obsidian-black mineral growth on her shoulder. It was going to be a while until she figured out all the changes that Torarie's presence had done. She had yet to even look in a mirror. If Yggdrasil offered to wrestle with her, the plant dragon would get a quick glare and nothing more.

"Thank you for being willing to help too. I'm probably going to need it before we are done. It might be quicker just to have Torarie take you to her Shadow Plane and talk to her there, but.... You're now acting as a conduit for three different gods and would be bringing that right to the heart of another. Even if Torarie behaves herself, things are likely to get messy." Having said her peace, she leans back in her seat to enjoy the squiggling of her belly and watch her friends and their meals.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 10, 2020 12:40 pm

(going to move on then, I think we've lingered on this scene long enough)

"Well Zaessa I could always give you a few..." *Yggdrasil didn't have to turn, she could feel the scorn spike from Zaessa, her eyes widening in a rather befuddled expression*, "Actually, never mind, your quite right. Chances are I'd only start another needless quarrel...Kalira dear open up", *The enormous dragon woman would swiftly dive into Kalira's throat a little more forcefully than before, both to the dissapointment of Orgas ant folk, and to the humor of the wyrm worm...seems the deity was keen on getting away from the current environment.*

-
*Talks were growing rather slow at this point, and Orga was the first to retire, as promised, when the time came to sleep, Zaessa's body was overtaken by Torarie's form, the great golden dragon came crawling out from Zaessa's belly maw at a size of 55 ft. long and swallowed Zaessa up whole quite briskly, wasting no time in doing so, Orga as well was promptly eaten. Torarie again being her haughty self, demanded to be shown to Zaessa's room, but not before a rather melancholy Unhu was released from the gilded deity's tail.* "I'll be on the outside tonight, if anyone has any business with me I'll be in Zaessas room...if, of course they can stomach an audience with a monster." *The hefty dark one then made her way to Zaessa's room with a turxial escort...there was no way anyone would let her wander about freely.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sun May 10, 2020 1:21 pm

As Torarie was 'knocking at the door', Zaessa took a moment to try and ease everyone. "I'm not sure exactly how much control I will have over her when on this little trip, but I should be able to make her behave herself. You will, won't you?" she said, poking Torarie's head as she climbed out. "And time behaves weird in her worlds. If my math is correct, one night out here will be over six months on this little trip she has planned." The dragoness rubbed her head thinking about it. "I'd better not do this too much, I'm going to be so messed up trying coming back. Remind me never to do actual time travel." With that said she let herself be picked up and swallowed by the impatient dragon. When Torarie got to Zaessa's room and tried to pull aside the curtain that acted as a door she found it unable to move. There was a brief squiggle from her belly and then a bulge traveled down her tail. Zaessa poked her head out and pushed the curtain aside, letting the shadow goddess step through before the curtain lowered again to be shortly followed by a forceful and impatient wet slurp from the other side.

(Magic curtain doors. They act as cloth for those designated and a steel plate for anyone else.)

Unhu flopped onto the floor limply before sluggishly standing up and walking to her room, eyes downcast as she left a dripping trail of gold slime on the floor. She pushed her curtain aside and walked in, not saying a word to anyone along the way. About an hour later once most everyone was in bed and asleep, the abanox crept out and made her way to the kitchen. There she began working, doing her familiar duty to try and clear her mind. First came simple dishes, like fried foods or sandwiches. Things that would let her mind work as she did. She didn't pay them any mind after they were done, simply setting them on a counter and leaving them. When she ran out of non-workspace room in the kitchen she started putting the food out in the deserted common room. Dishes were actually beginning to pile up in some places, plates set on top of the food beneath.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun May 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Kalira let out a bit of a muffled protest when Yggdrasil forced her way into the human's mouth, but quickly relented and began sucking the goddess down like a noodle. she soon has a massive belly again... thankfully her fleshy chair lets her lean back without rising up.

"Mmf... it is a burden I shall bear as well as I can. I wish you luck in your conversations, Zaessa... perhaps one day I too shall talk to Torarie again. now..." Kalira looks over to Corrin, who is gaping at the massive sphere of dark-flesh before her. "Corrin, be a dear and feed me? I don't want to force Yggdrasil back into the spirit realm, and I want to finish my meal too."

Kalira giggles at Corrin's wary expression. "And I promise I won't swallow you up, little one. Much as I might enjoy having you within me, I will not make you a belly pet... as you can see, I have company enough at the moment!"

(Wanna have Kalira talk to Yggdrasil about proper worship... ie, what yiggy likes sacrificed to her and how?)

(EDIT: Fine, but there's no need to rush the whole thing. I'll have an awkward timeskip so that she's alone in her room now.)

"Yiggdrasili... tell me of your worship. If I am to serve you properly, I must know how to pay you tribute, and what meals please you most. Duties are an important thing, and rituals the nature of duty."

Kalira would have to ask about specifics later.
Last edited by Darian on Tue May 19, 2020 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon May 18, 2020 10:48 pm

(Yes Darian, I'd like Kalira to start in with questions about worship. I'll continue with the assumption that she has asked on the subject, if you'd be kind enough to add the questions to your last post)

[Yiggy]:
Spoiler: show
*As Yggdrasil was slurped down, Kalira would feel a very mortal sense of relief from the goddess, not alien, but a vulnerability, something she'd likely never sensed from any deity she knew.* "Hmm? Oh most certainly, can't have you growing thin on me now can I? I prefer a host with plenty of padding!" *The huge dragon woman nuzzled into Kaliras chest, her twelve claws pressing out the length of her belly running from top to bottom. When asked about worship, Yggdrasils mood shifted significantly, almost aggressively, her body within Kaliras belly straitening out and standing on the floor in a way that forced Kalira against Yggdrasils belly as Yiggy wrapped a claw around Kalira, moving within the woman as if the witch doctor with complete ease*, "You ask for my rituals? You realize what that could entail? The rites of one god can take days to complete, some even have a life toll...as in, it could cost a murder by your hands...worse, it could cost you your soul at the end...be extra careful about the gods you ask that particular quarry. But don't fear, my rituals are rather fun, bar one. In fact the first one you can do with me tucked snugly rite here in your lovely tummy!" *Yiggy turned falling back down and let herself roll up in Kaliras expansive brown belly.*

"The Ritual of Kindness, a meal of birds and milk, offered with generous prayers of love and adoration. So easy anyone can do it. Birds, especially fowl, are my favorite meal you see, and the prayers should be meant for the support of love to others, asking for others to renew their bonds, or wishing them luck in forming new ones...they help my mind settle which helps me digest my meals." *Yiggy rolled her hips and shoulders as she leaned back into Kaliras body, all her claws and her dainty feet wrapped tightly around the deities bulging belly and leviathan backside, each held firmly in place by the grip of Kaliras stomach.* "I have eleven other rituals you could engage in as well, the final one though the Heart of Gold, I will accept only in the most extreme of circumstances, as its price is disgustingly steep...I'd be a fool not to tell you how it works though...but later, I'd rather discuss such things 'after' I've been 'fed'.*

[Torarie]:
*The gilded Goddess settled down, enjoying the two people she'd eaten as they slipped deep within her, terribly and vastly deep, her belly appeared to still be filled with them, however a direct look through her transparent golden front would reveal her to be emptied as if they were immediately digested upon entering her middle, she would assure anyone however of their safety, but would do nothing to prove it other than offer a chance to go in and find them. As she caught a whiff of frying fish however, she stirred from her slumber her five eyes narrowing slightly.*

*The next time she came out to place a plate of food on the tables, she would suddenly find every plate licked clean, not a crumb left, and when she returned to the kitchen, she'd find the plates there had suffered the same fate, no one had exited their rooms though. And there was no scent of the culprit on the plates, only the smell of the individual foods that were served on them.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue May 19, 2020 1:05 pm

It was getting late and the abanox was having a hard time processing the sudden disappearance of about an hours worth of work. She set the latest dish down and began gathering the empty dishes, not processing the fact that the one she just set down had been cleared when she turned back to gather the plates there. After setting the plates in the sink and gathering the ones from her earliest dishes, she continued her cooking spree working on more complicated meals with the use of more open counter space. Roasts, pies, stuffings, and other meals of increasing complication all cooking at once, filling the kitchen with a mix of smells that combined in an avalanche on the olfactory senses. So much stuff was cooking that Unhu had to start using portals to the kitchens in her home in Torarie's shadow realm to keep things going. Even with meals being prepared at a steady pace there was never more than a single full dish on the finished counter as any one time.

As the night wore on and the Lounging Lizard's stock of ingredients wore down, Unhu's thoughts began to settle. Now being able to think through the haze of despair she was noticing things out of the corner of her eye; A shadow where there shouldn't be, golden eyes watching before hurriedly disappearing. On finally putting two and two together... she gave a faint smile. Torarie had never been one for apologies so this was probably her way of showing she did appreciate Unhu's cooking. Of course, the shadow goddess could read minds, so she knew that Unhu knew but the abanox didn't react outwardly. This gesture did make her feel better, though it had been several hours of work now. About twenty minutes after putting it together, Torarie hears a soft "fump" noise from the kitchen and would see the chef collapsed, face down and snoring lightly into a half-kneaded lump of dough.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 19, 2020 1:45 pm

Kalira glanced down at her belly when Yggdrasil warned her about the time and high cost of some rituals... rather than be shocked, the dark woman merely nodded.

"I am aware that all gods have such costly sacrifices, Yggdrasili. Battle gods or justice gods respond to battles waged in their name, nature gods sacrifices of many kinds... but such sacrifices must be willingly made. And I am not so foolish as to give up my soul so easily to anyone... I have two gods who have claim on it already. Zarosh and Herquet are gods who need only some prayers and oaths of service. I do my duty to expecting mothers and the recently dead."

Then Kalira sighs. "But... that is what I meant to clarify... should I burn your sacrifice of Milk and Fowl? Bury it so that your roots may find it? Or is it traditional for me to devour it and use my spirit to channel the sensations to you? Or just feed it to your belly? These are important questions for any cleric... or even warlocks."

Kalira shudders.

"I know some rituals I dare not perform. You need not worry about teaching me terrible sacrifices... I know better than most that such things are not to be done lightly! Tell me of your daily rituals, and your favorite ones... I would not mind knowing how to send deserving souls to you, as I do for my Gods."

Oh... but Zarosh and Herquet are not the strongest of gods... what terrible rituals would they perform? Moreover, Kalira stitches together corpses for her summons and has no qualms about eating criminals and monsters as sacrifices. What kind of ritual would she consider too dangerous or horrible to perform?

(Lore and backstory! XD
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 20, 2020 8:00 am

[Torarie]:
*Torarie slowly slipped out of Zaessa's room, the annoying magic curtain easily being bypassed with her shadow dive, as she slid into the darkness within the room and swam like a fish through it as a shadow on the floor, emerging silently in her golden bulk behind Unhu, lifting the tuckered out Abanox in her tail claw, as the final course of this meal, as it was indeed she who'd been eating the meals prepared by the little gem eyed raptorian, a fact she thought was quite obvious, though due to her level of stealth it actually wasn't. Without a word spoken, Torarie lifted Unhu above her head, a shadow claw removing the lump of comically stuck dough from her face, before the goddess opened her five jawed gullet and rather elegantly engulfed Unhu, passing her deep down into her gullet in one swift and decisive gulp, to add her to the belly stuffed with all of her fine cooking. Her poise proud as the woman fell into that engorged, golden mass beneath her hips, with a lick to her lips and a muffled belch, Torarie placed the dough in the oven with a casual flick of her tail, then slunk off back to her quarters to enjoy digesting her prize.*

[Yggdrasil]:
*Where Torarie was silent, Yggdrasil was quite talkative, now relaying the details of numerous ritual conducts and variations to just four different rites she'd considered 'fair enough' for anyone starting to worship her person.* "Well I 'do' prefer to be fed, though it is also possible to send the food to any of my children, and while I don't recommend it, you can eat the offering yourself so long as you then fast for twelve hours. Best to eat it before going to sleep. Another Rite would be the ritual of Providence, you'll realize that I am a very physical deity, perhaps the most so even, with the rite of Providence you build someone a home and plant at least one tree on the grounds nearby while burying beneath the sapling the bones of anything you ate while the house was being constructed...its that simple, participating in the construction with a large group also counts, bonus points if you grind the bones to bone-meal beforehand."

"And last though perhaps my most popular is the ritual of endowment, simply put, I would swallow you up into whatever part of my body you yourself wish to receive endowment, and over time I would share the nutrients received through other rites with you and anyone else I had gobbled up while receiving praise and worship in the form of internal massages, fondling and the likes from those I've eaten. They can exit my body whenever they like and do not cause me harm at all, in fact it helps that they can store the nutrition that my body cannot absorb. Solves many messy issues."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed May 20, 2020 11:53 am

Unhu let out a few sleepy murmurs as she is gently handled by the shadow dragon, the dough lump coming off her face with a wet sucking ffffup. If anyone would have bothered to look at it when it finished baking, even Torarie would probably just snatch it right from the oven, it would still have the imprint of the abanox in it. Even unconscious, she could recognize slipping somewhere warm and soft. A few gentle wiggles accompanied her swift slide down before landing on the pile of her work for the night. A few little squirms later she had a nice hollow that fit her body as she pulled a whole stuffed turkey closer in a hug like a stuffed toy. The soft walls pressed down from above like a blanket, and Unhu was able to get her much needed rest. There were still a few items in the ovens cooking and all the dishes that still needed washed, but Torarie would undoubtedly take care of at least one of those problems.

(some info on the equipment Zaessa will have after coming out of Torarie.)

So since the 6 month period from that night is 'still going' over in some private RPs, we hashed out what Zaessa would have ready for the attack on the hive. Her equipment is intended to be upgraded as the adventure continues.

Mk1 armor: A very heavy suit of armor, only able to be used thanks to the extra strength given by their bonded form. This suit is unpowered (no enhanced strength) and has no attached gadgets. Zaessa puts it on through use of a pit-crew summoned form Torarie's Shadow Plane. Offers a significant amount of protection though even with her enhanced strength moving is cumbersome.

Appearance: Current design is fairly sleek (like standard iron man suits) with added bulk around the mineral ridges just so it will fit. This will change in the future.

Fighting style: With this armor, Zaessa has used all her knowledge and abilities to essentially make a blunt instrument and her fighting style reflects it, at least for now. Full confidence in the armor striding into battle. Picture the iron man Mk 1, but somewhat more elegant movement.

https://youtu.be/-CKyYV5doCI

Her 'suit up' method is going to be more like this rather than the case that was the suit Orga has. Again, this is going ot be done by a pit crew of abanox she has hired hopping in an out of some portals to the shadow plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZybcjlGO4

Mk 2 Goedendag: Since she technically started this earlier, I am calling what she has now the mark 2. Now, a traditional Goedendag is a wooden shaft with a metal spike driven into the end and a cap around it, able to be used as both a spear and sturdy enough to use as a club. This is what a traditional one looks like.

https://www.outfit4events.com/runtime/c ... f-0320.JPG

And this is what Hers is going to look like.

https://yams.akamaized.net/Assets/Galle ... _19_04.jpg

The head is much longer and bigger around with four separating sections, able to come out with enough force that doing so inside a target is... unpleasant for the recipient. The shaft is also able to extend as needed, making the whole weapon a double-trick weapon like the weapons in bloodborne.

Fluffy; Zaessa will have access to Orga's former spider companion too, and will eventually make them their own unique armor. For now though, all Fluffy will have is some loose plates for moderate protection without hindering movement.

calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat May 30, 2020 1:16 am

Kalira hmmm'd as Yggdrasil described some of the rituals.

"I suppose the ritual of kindness will be the most common from me... as I am on a journey, I will rarely get to spend time building in cities or towns. And while the ritual of endowment sounds like a grand pleasure to perform..."

Kalira rubs Yggdrasil gently.

"Well, I would be a poor Amazon if I was not able to hunt and enhance my own body. My tongue and legs aside, I did have to work hard to earn the Herquets favor for those gifts..."

Still the Amazon seems... intrigued by the idea. "On the other hand... my gluttonous guest, what kind of endowments would you give if I were in, say... your lovely pussy or womb?"

(Sorry been so distracted lately.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun May 31, 2020 12:21 am

[Torarie]: *The golden wyrm was less than interested in finishing the dishes, however as on one was watching she went ahead and finished up the numerous meals, fifty shadow claws crawling from the darkness around her tended the meals with a surprisingly trained hand, though her preferred methods of cooking were nothing like modern methods, her cooking stile could be described as...barbaric, or Primal to be exact, she didn't use knives, or forks, and only used pans to catch the drippings from meals, when each dish was finished she ravenously inhaled it, licking the plate and her claws clean like the greedy glutton she was. Once it was all finished, she hauled her engorged self back to Zaessa's room and appeared to go to sleep, but in fact, she was waiting.*

[Yggdrasil]: "Hmph, should've known you'd ask about that sort of endowment...but the rituals concerning my lower lips and their interior are of a higher cost...one of which requires self-sacrifice by the literal definition, The rituals number four in total but I'll leave the last one out as I believe its price is too high for any reasonable person. In the ritual of Providence, one enters my true womb where my twelve true daughters reside, and then enter one of their wombs as well, inside one can meditate, blending their minds together with my daughter and I, in doing so they can seek answers to questions that may be harder if not impossible to find otherwise.*

*In the rite of bliss...I'll be frank its just a big vorgy in my womb with my girls, we are able to replenish ones positive emotions and sometimes bestow good Karma onto an individual. And Last would be the ritual of life, very simple too, me or one of my daughters plants a child within you, especially popular with women who cannot obtain husbands, including same sex relationships, in the masculine case, I use a child from my own womb, though they have to retrieve the child together and require a donation of their own seed to make clear that the child is indeed their own."

"I...hmm..." *Yiggy paused*, "My sister is expecting you for some reason, did you have a meeting set up?" *Yiggy thought for a moment*, "I doubt she'll do anything reckless with me here...but be careful, I don't have to tell you how tricky she is...I'll give you this advice though, don't go picking a fight with her, she'll only view that as a resistance to her web of control. My sister loves being in control of everything, and when someone starts fighting back...well...a fly in the spiders web, is actually very close to reality.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay