Dragon Princess (Darian and PHedgehog)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Princess (Darian and PHedgehog)

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:21 pm

(oh, you're going for a more romantic, gentle option. I thought the princess was going to be a bit drunk on power and more dragon like. It's fine, I'll run with it! Do you like slightly unwilling or totally willing? Unwilling means more squirms right off, in my head at least.
Also, for all Nettie is ready with her bow, I didn't expect it to DO much to a dragon.)

As the familiar notes of the song rolled through the cave, Nettie's eyes widened. She knew that song. The princess had said it was a lullaby that she remembered from when she was a girl, and that it brought her comfort even now. She never sang it to anyone else, only Nettie, when the silly farmer had offered her some time away from her duties to rest and look at the fields.

It had been the most beautiful thing she'd heard and the most beautiful sight she'd seen, the princess singing that song. And she'd said so, with a blush.

"P... Princess?" She whispered, the bow going slack in her hands, and the arrow falling to the floor with a clatter.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:24 pm

(Heh, I mean, why not? They care about each other don't they? Besides she she didn't want to end up like her father, even as a dragon.)

The dragoness would slowly walk out of the shadow and looks at Nettle the same way she did in the past, with a soft glow in her eyes.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:31 pm

(excellent point, but there is a possibility she sees Nettie and people like her as precious possessions rather than people with the ability to make their own choices. But she's your character, you can play her as you like. I like that she's a good princess/dragon. Doesn't mean she won't overthrow her father either. :wink:
Oh, quick request... mind putting in a bit of description of what she looks like now? you can even throw in a picture if you'd rather do that.)

Nettie took an involuntary step backward as the dragon finally stepped out into the dim, flickering light of the candle.

"My god..." she whispered in horror. "Oh princess... what's become of you?" For she could see the princess's eyes in those of the glowing beasts... the same kindness even now.
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm

(That's fair, and I can give a rough description; she's a white dragoness (though, how big would you like her to be?)

The dragoness sighs then explains how she was indeed kidnapped by a much older dragoness that had seen what she was going through as a princess, and how the old dragoness before she past wanted to help her out and turned her into a dragon herself.

"I can't blame you for not recognizing me, it's been a long time since we last saw each other."
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:57 pm

(Big enough to at least pick up Nettie one handed. She doesn't need to be titanic, but good dragon sized. Bigger than a small car, at least?
And are you thinking anthro, musume, or traditional d&d style dragon?)

The farm girl didn't stop gaping at the princess's explanation about what happened to her, seeming far too fantastic to Nettie. Not to mention the princess was now huge... she couldn't help but stare up at the revealed white dragoness...

"... p-princess, my lady... you cannot be well! This dragon must have placed a terrible curse on you, to leave you alone like this..." Nettie stammered, her eyes still wide with unbelieving shock. "Oh princess, I have no idea how to fix you, how to change you back!"

Surely the princess must want to be human again, right?... to be a feared dragon is a terrible thing!

Nettie has no idea how her remark sounds to someone who actually Likes being a dragon...
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:07 am

(Mmh, how about a traditional dragon with maybe the ability to switch between anthro and full. And maybe semi truck size?)

"Actually... I'm content with being a dragon, it saved me from the pain of being a princess. You don't know what my father was expecting out of me every single day. It was always do this, don't do that, grow a back bone." She sighs as she lays down in front of her friend.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:06 am

(Sounds lovely size wise. As for forms, it's all up to you. I was just getting a feel for how much boobage and how humanoid it was. Musume is basically a human woman with dragon bits, anthro could be anything from wierd legs to a full dragon head... but whatever. It works, either way.)

"Aye... I remember ye speaking of it." Nettie agrees with a shaky voice as the princess, in her new dragon body, stepped fully into the light and lay down before her. Truly she was enormous... as big as thier small house, and capable of snapping her up in one bite! But Nettie felt little fear... she could hear the princess's voice and the old pain when she spoke of her father.

"I... I suppose I cannae blame ye fer seeking escape from that..." Nettie continues, and sits down in front of the dragon. "But... surely the knights will come to challenge ye. The old dragon... the king has set a hefty price for your return, and the dragons head... He's promised your hand in marriage to whoever marries you, and half the kingdom!"
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:11 am

(I'll think about it, kind of wanted to do a full dragon to be honest.)

She looks at Nettle as her eyes glow softly. "I guess there comes a time when someone has to face a problem of this magnitude..." She looks away. "Someone needs to bring this to an end before lives are lost for no good reason."
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:22 am

(Full dragon is fine!)

Nettie blanched at the thought of her beloved princess going off to fight knights on her own.

"Let me go, my lady! I'll tell the knights you've... gone someplace else!" the farmgirl leaps to her feet. "and if they try'n find you, I'll see them off myself!" Nettie says heatedly, picking up her bow and checking her borrowed sword.

"I'll not let any of those louts touch you, not a'fore this, and not now!"

Nettie is no match for a knight in plate though...
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:25 am

"While I admire your bravery Nettie, my father waged a war that I should go about finishing. He wanted to kill an old friend of mine."

The dragoness would gently take her friend in one of her claws and hold her close. "I'm happy to see you again."
Last edited by PHedgehog on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:13 am

(heh, forgot to mention, her name isn't NETTLE, like the plant, it's... NETTIE. I realize it's hard to see in this typefont, and it's not a big deal.)

Nettie let out a soft *eep* as the princess scooped her up. The girl blushed a bit as she was pressed the dragons scaly body, and was mildly surprised at how warm the princess had become.

"... Aye... I'm happy to see you again, too princess." Nettie finally admited, relaxing ever so slightly. She took a deep breath, and let it out in a sigh. "I was scared something awful when I saw yer crown in the pile of treasure... Thinking of that dragon harming you..." She flinched a moment. "I know ye called her yer friend, but... I only knew she took you, like all those other knights meant to."

"I hated that... after hearing about how those... cunts of men looked down on you..." Nettie growled. "And I hate it now. I'll drive them off, you deserve better than them, after all you've done and the kindness you've shown!"

Unfortunately, while charming... it seems that Nettie is entirely serious about this. This girl is going to get herself into a lot of trouble, if not killed! She did run into a dragon's den with a dinky sword and a wooden bow, in leather armor! She's very reckless!
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:59 am

(An easy fix)

"I appreciate it Nettie, but you'll end up being killed if you do that." The dragoness would hold her close being gentle with her dear friend not wanting anything bad to happen to her on account of her now being a dragoness or the fact that her father wants the dragon before her dead which technically now falls on her.
Last edited by PHedgehog on Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:15 am

"I don't care!" Nettie actually tries to push away from the dragoness! "Yer the only good thing in this lousy kingdom, princess! I'll not let ye go out and fight when I could be doing the same!"

It seems that Nettie has almost lost her head. She's making loud declarations, possibly because she was so worried, but honestly, it's a little insulting that Nettie believes that the princess still needs someone to fight for her.
Well intentioned, but still silly and insulting.

"I don't care how crazy you, or the rest of my family thinks of it! But I'm not going to let any harm come to ye!"

Oh dear, has Nettie been worrying her family as well?

Perhaps the princess should make sure that the silly, brave girl doesn't get into any more trouble... It's clear that Nettie can't be trusted not to do something silly... like rush off into a dragon's cave.
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 am

The dragoness looks at her friend knowing how much she cares about her, but it is indeed foolish of her to charge into battle to protect her.

She sighs. "Nettie, I'm sorry, but I can't let you do it, it's quite foolish for you to try to handle knights on your own." She thinks. "But seeing how much you want to do this, it leaves me no choice to do the one things that will keep you safe."

The dragoness rolls onto her back softly still holding Nettie in her claw.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:41 am

"Whoa... oof!" The girl is a bit disoriented as the princess grips her gently, and rolls her impressive new body over.

"What are ye talking about, Princess?" Hesitantly, she tries to push open the claw that holds her. "Princess?"

(Whatever you got planned, do you want to take Nettie's clothes off first? It's up to you, really, just how sensual you want this to be.)
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:44 am

(It would make some sense to me, don't want to ruin her clothing.)

She would open her claw a bit. "You might not like this, but I care about you, so I hope you'll come to understand why I'm doing it." She would gently strip Nettie of her clothes and armor. Once she was free of anything she was wearing the dragoness would reach down and gently pushed her friend against her lower area and slowly pushes her inside.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:52 am

Nettie flinched as the dragoness began idly pulling off her armor and then her clothes. The almost casual ease with which the princess disrobed and tore off the cloth left her more than naked... she felt vulnerable!

"Ah! Princess, what are you doing?!" The girl protests loudly, wriggling in the dragon's grip. then she got a good eyeful of the hole the dragoness was lowering her toward. "Wait w-what- don't!"

(Which way was the dragoness pushing her in? headfirst or feet first?)
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:55 am

(Head first, would made sense to me so it would quiet her down a bit.)

The dragoness would continue pushing the farmer girl in deeper, knowing that keeping her inside is really the only way she could keep track of Nettie till the problem ends.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 am

There's a wet squelch as Nettie's head hits the dragoness's pussy, and she desperately puts her hands to the side in an attempt to stop/brace herself.

Her farmers arms slow the dragon down not even a second as the princess pushes her tiny human into the white scaled lips. In fact, they tickle and stimulate just a little before they're squished inside the lips as well.

Nettie gasps at the sudden heat around her head, all her cries and protests muffled instantly by the hot, slimy flesh around her.

(Feel free to get a bit descriptive as to what it's like inside for Nettie, it helps to give me something more to have her react to.)
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:08 am

(I'll try my best)

It would be surprisingly soft inside the dragoness, the heat would slowly subside as Nettie slowly slips into the womb of her big friend, which starts massaging her trying to sooth her as she settles down inside of the dragoness. It would be almost as if the dragoness's womb was trying to keep her safe and warm.
PHedgehog
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay