Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Shawn would have little trouble getting home, but when he does, he'd find that Zasx has taken the liberty of shipping the gems he'd gathered up to his house, and they're waiting in a secure box on his doorstep!

"I-I suppose you don't have to if you don't want to!" replies Nova, trying (and failing) to steady herself. "Y-you are, um, i-in charge, after all~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:06 pm

"Knew I could count on them.." he says, bringing the box in. He gets to work on perfecting his invention.

Misty giggles happily. "Then til further notice, your officially my cute little belly pet."

(we can always eo a small time skip to when Shawn finishes)
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:24 am

( That works for me - go ahead!)

"B-belly pet?" asks Nova, sounding a little nervous. "Um, wh-what does that entail?"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:58 pm

"Oh don't worry, it'll be lots of fun." she says spinning slightly in the water, causing her stomach to toss her tiny passenger about. "You'll spend the day in whatever orifice I deem to stuff you in that day."

Shawn would spend the next few days running tests. Before long, his device would be ready for it's first field test. He heads to the docks, wearing only a pair of swimtrunks. "Ok, by my calculstions, this should give me about 3 hours." he says, turning it on and swimming out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:28 pm

Nova doesn't respond - she's too busy trying to hide her face (as if anybody could see her blushing). She allows herself to be tossed and thrown about inside the big gut, without saying a word of protest~

Shawn's device seems stable, allowing the water to touch his skin, but taking away the sharp, cold edge it should have this deep in the ocean. Wow - this is pretty incredible! But what would he do with such technology?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:10 pm

"Ooh, I have something to show you."she says, swimming off towards what she has in mind.

"Readings are normal, everythigs looking good. Oh yeah!"he says, chuckling. So few of his inventions work out, he's just glad i works right now. He can always figure out what todo with it later. "Now, I still have a promise to keep." he says, wondering where he'd find Sushi at this time.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 pm

"From... From in your stomach?" asks Nova, admittedly rather curious about this revelation.

Well, nobody's ever really had cause to visit Sushi's territory, at least not from outside her belly, but she's often been seen swimming south of the city once she's done feeding. Perhaps he could swim in that general direction - but he'll have to be careful, or he may end up lost and tucked away inside another sea creature altogether!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Misty would swim to an underwater caver, coming to an air pocket. Nova would feel her starting to cough her up.

Shawn had some idea of whicnh way to look, from eyewitness accounts, so he started swimming that way, and figured he'd see whayt happens.

(I'll leave it to you as to what finds him first) :D
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Nova eeps a little, wiggling gently as the slimy walls clench around her body!

As Shawn swims along, he'd find himself joined by a curious dolphin. The creature is a little smaller than the average bottlenose, and bumps against him playfully a couple of times as he swims along. "A human! Out here? Without a suit on? That's a fun mystery to solve~!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:01 am

Misty would soon cough her up onto a nearby rock. She'd see they were in a large cavern, many stra ge and colorful crystals lining it's walls.

Shawn can't help but chuckle at the dolphin's playfulness. "Well hi there. You weren't who I was expecting but I like making new friends."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Looking around, Nova lets out a gasp of awe. "Woooow..." she breathes, eyes glittering in the colourful light!

"So do I!" exclaims the dolphin with a grin. "I make them into all sorts of things! What do you wanna be, mister?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:42 pm

"This place is rather nice. But that's only part of it." misty says, giggling as her body starts to glow, changing shape.

It takes Shawn a moment to register what he was saying. "Wait, what?" he asks in confusion.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Nova blinks, watching the shape-changing dolphin in awed silence!

"I don't know how to make a "what"," replies the dolphin cheekily. "But I do know how to make people into dinner!" His jaws swing open right in front of the human...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 am

Before long, she soon changes into an anthro dolphin. "These crystals have afforded me certain abilities. You like?" misty asks with a winkl.

"ohhh, I get it." shawn says, chuckling. "Knew1 way or another I'd end up in some creature's stomach today."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

"O-oh, wow!" breathes the shrunken sergal, looking up from her position between Misty's feet (or possibly smaller, depending on how much the dolphin shrank her earlier!)

"Really?" he asks, tilting his head but keeping his jaws open. "I'm sure you'll find my stomach quite different to others, though...~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 09, 2020 10:40 am

Misty giggles, reaching down to pick her up. "You like, I take it?"

"Oh really? Well, your gonna have to catch me first." he says with a smirk, quickly swimming off.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Nova nods her head slowly, settling carefully into the dolphin's fingers. "Y-you're so big now..." she breathes, her cheeks glowing away happily.

Rocky grins, giving Shawn a head start - why waste an opportunity to play with his food? After all, he was a sleek aquatic creature and Shawn was a cumbersome human~
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 09, 2020 5:42 pm

"That I am, and your so tiny." she says with a giggle. "Now, what to do with you, my little toy?"

Shawn knew he couldn't realisticly outswim him. But he figured he may as well make it fun for him. Shawn's swim sped was pretty average for a human, it wouldn't take much effort to catch up.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Nova flushes a little, wiggling in place. "S-surely that's up to you, since y-you're clearly the one in charge!"

Rocky makes the chase a little more fun for both of them, occasionally dipping down out of Shawn's view, only to appear some distance ahead to herd him in a different direction, or nibbling at the human's toes. Eventually though, he swims ahead and abruptly appears right in front of the human, maw agape!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri May 15, 2020 5:02 pm

"A very good point." she says with a smirk. She brings her hand down between her legs, til Nova is in front of her pussy. "In you go." she says, gently starting to push her in.

Shawn can't help but chuckle, enjoying the chase. He barely gets time to react as Rocky appears before him, endeing up with his head lodged in his mouth.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay