Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:47 am

Sushi giggles. "You come right back here once you get that suit working, you hear?" she asks with a grin. "Maybe bring a few friends... Hell, just get that whole city lined up in front of my maw~"

Nova blinks. "W-wait, right now? I... I dunno..." she mumbles, rubbing her shoulder nervously.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:00 am

"That last bit might be a bit difficult to arrange." he says, chuckling.

"I won't force you if you don't want to, but I can take it nice and slow. Give you time to get used to it." she assures her.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:11 am

"Aww, c'mon! It'd benefit everyone!" she exclaims playfully. "Mostly me, admittedly, but your entire city gets to be shark pudge~ How great is that?"

"I... Um..." mumbles Nova, seeming to be considering the idea. She looks over her shoulder to make sure nobody else is in the room, then slowly nods her head. "It won't hurt, will it?"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 am

"Well, I can try, but can't make any promises." he tells her.

"A good predator can render it completely painless. I promise you won't feel a thing." she says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:35 am

"Wow, really? I was just kidding~" she grins. "But hey, if you wanna try to feed me your entire city, don't let me stop ya~"

"I..." mumbles Nova, then swallows and nods her head. "O-okay. If it's painless, then... Then I'll give it a try!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 am

"Your a real goofball, you know that?" he says, gigging. "You know, I just realized I never told you my name. I'm Shawn."

"Glad to hear. Here, get in the water. It'll make things easier." she says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:49 am

"I try," she replies, rolling over so her stomach contents tumble around the human. "It's hard to make a good first impression when you're a huge hungry shark, and swallowing everyone I meet doesn't necessarily help my case! That said, it's nice to meet you, Shawn."

"Oh! Um, not too far, right? I won't need a suit, will I?" asks Nova, slipping her dress off.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:26 pm

"Likewise." he says, having a look around her stomach. "It's actually pretty nice in here."

"We'll stay in here, so you'll be fine." she tells her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 pm

"I occasionally hold poker tournaments in there," she remarks conversationally. "Anyone who can hold cards is invited. Play continues until only one person has any money left, and that person can leave if they want. Everyone else becomes shark-pudge~"

Nova nods her head, discarding her clothes and slipping her naked body into the cold water. "O-okay, wh-what first?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm

"I can't tell if your serious, and that's concerning." he says.

(obligatory dbza quote)

"Just leave the rest to me." she says, swimming around her. "Your very lovely." she says admiringly. "l'm Misty by the way."
Last edited by mistydolphin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:40 pm

"Absolutely serious," grins Sushi. "You're not the only one around here who likes being eaten y'know~"

(Ha~)

"It's quite cold water, that's why!" exclaims Nova. "I'm, I'm Nova. It's uh, nice to meet you?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:11 pm

"If you say so." he says, getting comfortable.

"Well, iI know 1 way to warm you up." she says happily as she dives under the water, giving her feet a few licks before gently taking them into her mouth.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:16 pm

The gut begins to growl and churn, green liquid rolling down the walls - but it's heavily diluted by all that seawater. No wonder she hasn't digested all that metal yet.

Nova snorts and giggles as her feet are licked at, then eeps as they're taken into the dolphin's mouth! Now that she can't kick to stay afloat, she grips the rim of the diving hole, using that to keep herself above the surface.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:29 pm

"So, any idea how long I'll be in here?" he asks curiously.

She moves slowly up her body, giving her time to adjust. She licks over her gently, savoring her taste.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:59 pm

"With the suit on, a few hours, maybe a day or two," replies Sushi. "Without the suit, anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour."

And what a taste she has! If Misty has ever had strawberries before, she'd recognise it immediately, and if not, this is her first time sampling the sweet, succulent fruit flavour!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 pm

"Well, guess I'm gonna be ghere a while." he says, chuckling.

Misty murrrs happily, having never tsasted anything like her. She licks faster as she moves up her legs. "You are absolutely delicious." she says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 am

"Yup!" exclaims Sushi. "Might as well pass the time by telling me a bit more about ya, huh? Or you can ask me some questions if you'd like."

"I-I dunno if that's a good thing!" exclaims the sergal in response, her feet gently kicking back and forth inside the slimy gut!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:57 am

"Well, I have a bit of a reputation around town as a crackpot inventor. Few of my creations really workout. Though I seem to be close with this new one." he tells her. "What about you? About all I know is from what I hear in the reports."

She soon reaches her hips, licking playfully between her legs.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:35 am

"Hmm, how do I make the life of a sea creature compare to the extravagance of a human inventor?" she grins. "Let's see. I'm mostly about eating, to be honest. Most people take one look at me and see a predator, so I eventually chose to embrace it. I've got a bit of a reputation among the other marine wildlife for being able to swallow just about anything. I once swallowed and digested an entire blue whale! I can eat boats, submarines, and other stuff made from metal, although it takes a while to digest. It's... Not the most appreciated lifestyle in the world. Fish already used to avoid me because I was a predator, and now I'm the apex predator. Most friendships I have are kinda... Tense? Half my friends are kinda there for the "dude, show me that trick where you swallow an entire sub" aspect, and half of them are convinced that if they ever make me uphappy, they'll be slipping into my stomach faster than they can blink. It's not the best, but I get by. 'sides, I sometimes find willing prey like you~"

Nova yelps and plunges her hands into Misty's maw, covering her crotch as quick as she can!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 pm

"Yeah, you can seem a bit intimidating. But I think we'll get along fine." he says.

Misty takes this opportunity tokeep her arms pinhed down, gulping her in further.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay