Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:13 am

Indeed, floating in the water right behind Shawn is the largest shark he's ever seen! Her rounded belly alone is larger than the sub, which Nova has speedily moved behind a nearby rock. "Well hey there, lil' cutie!" she grins.

"Um," comes Nova's voice over the radio. "What should I do, Shawn?"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:25 am

She was definitely as big as the reports said. Shawn whispers to Nova, trying to keep it quiet enough his new friend wouldn't hear it. "Try to get back without me. I get the feeling I'm gonna be here a while, so I'll keep her busy." he tells her before turning his attention back to Sushi. "Uhh, hi. So I guess your the famous Sushi I take it?" he asks.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 am

"That's me," replies Sushi, swimming forward and scooping up Shawn on her nose so she can look at him cross-eyed. "Famous huh? Someone's trying to butter me up~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:03 am

He eeps, holding on tight. He just had to keep her attention on him. "Well, after all the things I've heard, I just had to see you for myself. And I must say, the stories don't do you justice."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:22 am

"Flattery will get you nowhere you weren't already going," grins Sushi. "Why don'tcha tell me why you're really out here, mm?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:40 am

He chuckles nervously, her having seen right through his ploy. "That obvious, huh? Ok, I just needed a few of these crystals for an experiment of mine. You seem like a reasonable shark. Maybe we can make a deal that benefits us both." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am

"That depends," she replies, tipping Shawn forward off her nose so he rolls onto the ocean floor, then promptly smothering him with her big fat gut, so only his head is left outside! "How does this benefit me, mm?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:30 pm

He had to admit, it felt rather nice getting smothered like this. "Well, in return, you get me both now and and any other time you see me. If my experiment works, I'll be coming out here more often. And you get a free meal anytime you find me, or anytime you ask. I won't run or try to hide, not that I'd stand much chance anyway. And even if it doesn't work I'll still come out here to make it up to you. Either way, you get a willing prey to eat anytime you want."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am

"A repeat willing meal? That almost sounds too good to be true!" exclaims Sushi, her grin widening. She swims up off his body and settles down a few feet away, yawning her jaws open like an undersea cave entrance. "I don't suppose you'd mind demonstrating just how willing you are?~"

Nova, meanwhile, returns to the city at this point. She returns the sub, delivers the crystals to Shawn's room, then wanders the city's many roads/tunnels, staring out through the glass windows as if hoping to see Shawn swimming back!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:12 am

"The things I do for my work." he says, chuckling. Though being a man of his word, he swims towards her open mouth. "I'll uh admit this is my first time getting eaten." he says as he passes between her jaws.

(I can send someone nova's way, any requests?)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:21 am

"Really?" asks Sushi, the motion of her jaws and tongue disturbing the water around Shawn. "Lucky for you I'm an experienced predator~" Her jaws swing shut, the mighty tongue lifting up and smushing him against the roof of her mouth!

(Hmm... I was certainly hoping to see Misty in this RP! Perhaps Nova heads down to the dock to wait for Shawn and Misty pokes her head in for lunch? :3 )
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:30 am

He flinches a bit at her moving jaws, but doesn't stop. He eeps as he's pressed by her tongud, unable to do much but squirm.

(I wasjust waiting for an opportune moment. That idea works. As to how to work in rocky, maybe in one of shawn's exvursions, he happens to find him before sushi does)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:39 am

Sushi uses her tongue to roll Shawn back and forth eagerly, smushing him this way and that, into her cheeks, under her tongue, and finally lets him rest again - until she starts to swallow! Her throat drags down water at an alarming rate, creating a powerful current all around Shawn!

(That works for me!)

Nova sighs softly and pads back down to the docks where humans who have gone out swimming in suits can re-enter the city. The entrance isn't anything fancy like an airlock, but rather a simple opening in the floor which the sea water rises to. Nova sits on the edge of this opening and gazes down into the water longingly!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:08 am

He'd be lying if he said a part of him didn't enjoy getting tossed about like a jawbreaker. He readies himself as he starts to slide down her throat.

A young dolphin was swiming close by, noticing her. She swim towards her, popping hr head up. "Are you ok? You're looking a little down."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 am

The wet flesh parts to let Shawn through, letting him ride down with a pocket of water, the flesh hot and squishy beneath his body!

"Oh! Hello!" exclaims Nova, leaning forward so as to see the dolphin a little better. "Yeah, um, my friend was out there when Sushi showed up, and I'm waiting for him to come back..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 am

He'd soon slide down to her massive gut. There was enough air inside to no longer need a suit, but enough water to make her stomach like an oversized pool. "You see? I'm a man of my word."

"Uh, yeah. I saw her swallowing someone on my way here. I get the feeling that may have been him. Having been on the receiving end of her on a few occasions, you uh, may be waiting a while." she says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:17 am

"You certainly seem to be," she grins, licking her lips. "Wish I could'a got you without that suit on, though. I've never tasted a human properly before."
Sushi's belly is like an art gallery of bizarre objects - an anchor here, a ship's wheel there... There's even a one-man sub in here, heavily corroded by stomach acids! And of course, plenty of room for Shawn to walk (or swim) about...

"Oh..." replies Nova, sighing softly. "I hoped he might get away from her somehow..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:25 am

"Well, if my experiment works, you may get your wish. It'll forego the need for clunky suits. The only issue being I needed an adequate power source, hence those crystals. My friend is likely already back with what we collected." he tells her.

"I say this from experienc, once she has her sights on you, getting away without being eaten is nearly impossible. But cheer up, he'll be ok." she says, nuzzling her gently.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 am

"Ooh, really? That's wonderful!" exclaims Sushi, giving her belly a little shake as she swims along. "I'll have to sample you tasty things more often~"

"Yeah, I know, but... It must be so horrible, being swallowed up like that! Trapped in a dark slimy stomach and slowly melting away!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:41 am

Shawn chuckles as he is jostled about. "I'd be honored to be the first human you get the full taste of."

"Well it depends on the pred. Sushi can be quite pleasant when you get to know her. Maybe you just haven't found the right pred to show you how nice it can be." she says. She soon gets an idea. "O-if your willing, I can show you."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay