Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sat May 07, 2022 8:24 am

Nova lets out a squeak as the walls clench down around her, sending her sliding back out onto the floor, or whatever's beneath the dolphin's pussy!

"Oh dear, oh dear," murmurs the dolphin, almost purring as he speaks. "Well, I can't be having that, now, can I? I've aspired to much more in life than becoming a shark's lunch. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to keep you locked up in there forever~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:31 am

She soon starts rubbing over her pussy, moaning happily. After a few moments, a long pink dolphin cock slipping free from "Mmm, I can also become a herm" she aays giggling.

"Ah c'mon, you can't take a joke?" Shawn asks, chuckling.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:56 am

Her eyes wide, Nova gazes up at that shaft (and sac?), going completely silent as a huge blush coats her cheeks!

"Depends," he snickers, rolling over as he swims so that Shawn gets twisted about inside. "Not so much when it comes to me being dinner, no~ Maaaaybe forever is a bit harsh - how about 24 hours? Final offer~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:39 pm

(a dolphin's testicles are internal for the record)

Misty smiles down at her, her cock seeming to move on its own as it wraps around Nova. "I think it likes you." she teases, giggling.

(they also have prehensile cocks) ;)

"Sounds fair. Well, I wasn't really going to rat you out anyway. You really think I'd rat you out like that?" he admots.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:37 am

(Oki!)

Misty can feel a definite shiver roll through Nova's body as the prehensile shaft tightens around her like the world's lewdest snake, not resisting in the slightest as it lifts her up!

"I dunno," replies Rocky cheekily. "I just ate-- Sorry, met you today! Hard to say what you might do~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:12 pm

"Such a good little plaything." she teases, her length twitching around Nova as it rubs against her. It soon starts to withdra back into her slit, taking her with it.

"A fair point." Shawn says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:43 pm

Nova elects not to reply, closing her eyes and shivering softly as she feels that musky slit engulf her body, tucking her away...

Rocky lets out a soft belch, and grins down at his gut. "So!~ 24 hours in the belly of a dolphin. You comfortable in there? Got enough space?" he asks, clenching down around Shawn's compressed body once again for emphasis.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay