Achievement Unlocked (Whitebrand and TestamentofDeath)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Achievement Unlocked (Whitebrand and TestamentofDeath)

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Brand gave each of the girls a direct look.

“Well a couple of ideas spring to mind...but I’m a little afraid of getting beat up.”

He gave them his most dazzling smile with a hint of mischief on the side.

“So tell me two things,” he said. “Will I get beat up for what I might suggest...and do the two of you do everything together?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TestamentofDeath » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:37 am

"Truly now. Well, that depends on what ideas you have." the two young ladies grinned. They weren't quite sure why they were willing to entertain whatever the man had planned, but somehow there was a feeling of trust here. It was unnatural, sure, but the pair were here on vacation aren't they? Why not have a little fun?

"We don't do everything together... just a lot of things." Honoka said.

"Hey... why do you ask? Are you trying to compare us?"
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:03 am

“Compare?” Brand said. “Not at all. I think the two of you are a perfect pair. A study in contrasts that complete one another. Which is why, if I may be so bold, I would very much like to find out what kinds of things you can do together. Intimately.”

He added an erotic purr to his voice and wore a cat-that-ate-the-canary look.

“Because unless I miss my guess,” he added. “I am definitely feeling what I believe is a rather intense mutual attraction between us. Maybe more than attraction. Perhaps downright naughty.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TestamentofDeath » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:04 am

Such talk would normally create a response of the pair just turning away, but something about his voice compelled them to stay and listen. Even their eyes seemed to be a little odd with the gaze they laid upon him. Almost as if they wanted to be swayed in by his honeyed words... which was causing the two of them to crawl forward on either side of him.

"Attraction, you say?" Marie Rose replied.

"I guess sharing is alright. It's not... proper... though." Honoka continued, though she also laid down all the same. The two women on either side of him, what could he possibly want with them?
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 pm

'You're on vacation," Bran said, reaching out and running a hand along each of their hips. "Who cares about proper?"

Warmth began to spread from where he touched their skin. Pleasant, erotic warmth moving deeper into their bodies. As he stroked their flesh The pair could feel their heart rate increase, their body temperature rise, and their thoughts get fuzzy with desire. He had them now.

He leaned over Marie Rose and kissed her, a hand sliding up her belly and towards her top. As the tips of his fingers touched the cloth little alarm bells began to ring in the girl's head...but they just didn't seem important anymore. The beach was beautiful, and so was the man above her...everything was perfect...

Brand was content to take his time seducing them. It was a lovely setting, the beach sounds filled the air...and there would be plenty of time for a dual dinner after.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TestamentofDeath » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:03 pm

"That is true," Marie nodded, giggling lightly as she felt his touch. Her mind didn't really think of anything else as he fondled the pair, both of Marie and Honoka feeling the exact same thing as lines were traced over their soft skin. For Marie Rose, she felt some elation and pride as he kissed her first, moving herself closer as a hand moved to her top. She didn't protest at all, though Honoka felt a little left out. Of course, that didn't stop the bustier girl in trying to get a piece of the action, grinding herself against him while his attention was away.
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:19 am

"Mmm, patience," Brand said as he came up for air. "There's plenty for both of you."

Emboldened, Brand slid his hand under Marie's top and let his fingertips quickly find her perky nipples atop her modest breasts. Somehow the top came undone and Marie's chest was quickly laid bare. Brand lowered his head to suck on her pink nipples while his other hand moved her bikini bottom off her hips and down her thighs.

Once Marie was properly stripped, Brand reached behind him and found Honoka's warm body pressing against his. It didn't take him long to find the tie behind her neck that held her top in place. A quick tug and Honoka's bigger breasts were set free from their restraints. She'd have to slip free of her panties herself, though. Brand was still focused primarily on the pale Marie.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TestamentofDeath » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:07 am

Marie let out a sigh as her torso was laid bare for him. The petite young woman giggled as she felt her breasts being given the attention they rarely, if ever, received and she wiggled her way out of the rest of her clothing soon after. She laid there blissfully, glancing over the side towards her friend.

Honoka's eyes closed, her chest sticking out as he undid her top, revealing a rather large pair that rivalled his most recent meal. But with no other attention, frustration was built in and she raised both feet up, trying to tug her panties off without attempting to stand.
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 pm

“Someone else needs attention,” Brand told Marie. “Just a moment...”

He rolled over and embraced Honoka, his lips finding hers almost immediately. He very much enjoyed the feel of her big breasts pressing against his chest as he held her close. He then rolled on to his back, pulling Honoka to him with one arm while putting the other arm around Marie and pulling her half on to his other side. That was much better. There was room enough for both girls on his chest if they didn’t mind snuggling.

Brand alternated his attention between them, kissing one then the other while his hands stroked their backs or kneaded their buttocks.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby TestamentofDeath » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Marie whined a little as Brand's attention turned towards Honoka instead of her. The more voluptuous girl letting out a giggle as he embraced her, their lips meeting as she opened her mouth, allowing her chest to get pressed closer against his chest. It took a few moments before the two of them gave a little squeak of alarm as he repositioned himself.

Both girls were now resting atop of him, their own bodies pressed up against each other though Honoka's may just overwhelm Marie a little bit more. But it didn't matter now that the two of them were being treated equally.
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Now Brand could play with them in earnest. He alternated his kisses between them as his hands slid over their naked bodies. He stroked their buttocks and ran his nails up and down their backs. After a bit he set a hand on each of their hips and encouraged them to grid against him.

They could see the effect of his excitement through his trunks, clearly trying to manage a proper salute while being restrained by the cloth. He smelled wonderfully male, with a pleasant musk-like scent that accompanied his arousal. His flesh was hard under his skin, well-worked muscle that they could feel moving under them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay