Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Fri May 10, 2019 9:26 pm

(Ooooo... just had an idea. Lemme set it up.)

Susanne blinks at Lapis' request.
"Lapis..." she clutches the remote to her chest a bit. "The remote is very important. It doesn't just make you bigger or smaller, it's what let's me keep track of you. If someone takes you, and takes the remote... I won't be able to find you till I get another one. I'll have to call the police. The house is perfectly safe.."

Now, It's clear that Susanne really doesn't want to leave the remote at home with Lapis. But if Lapis acts quickly, she might be able to convince her... with a big puppy snake eyes right to the heart.

(If Lapis gets the remote, she could easily learn how big she can really get... and she doesn't have to tell Susanne. She could hold that as a trump to keep herself from being helpless... or just surprise Susanne.
Of course, she could tell Susanne and start investigating the oddness of that, start a whole mystery thing... of course, we could still do that later.
Or... well, she could use it immediately and end up snacking on Susanne's family. Safely of course, but she could be overcome with the need to taste her family.

If she lets it stay with Susanne, we could work out something else. Wait, there had to be good reasons to not let Lapis have the remote... )
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri May 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Lapis would sigh, feeling a bit defeated. "I understand, I guess. I just thought that if it was here, you know only I or a family member could have access to it." Lapis's tail tip was twitching nervously. "I just... don't want it around Kat again. She caused enough trouble last time. She got a hold of it and I digested, scaring us both. I just wanted to avoid something like that happening again."

(I'm fine with however it turns out.)
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 12:18 am

Susanne hesitates when she see's Lapis looking down. Cocking her head to the side, she frowns when the little Naga mentions Kat. The centauress glances at the remote... then back at Lapis, one more time.

"Lapis... do you really want to have the remote in the house when I'm gone?" she asks, her voice gentle.

If Lapis turned the big quivering eyes on Susanne right now, the centauress would surely cave in.

(I'm just trying to give you a chance for more agency early on. I know it's a Pet rp, but you have been hinting at wanting Lapis to be bigger. I think it would be fun, no matter how you play it.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 am

While they weren't what you would call puppy dog eyes, Lapis did have a bit of a plea in her eyes as she looked up at Susanne. "I'd at least like to see how it goes for one day. Please?"

However, then a look of guilt would seem to come to her face. "But at the same time, I'm not wanting to make you sad. Are you going to be sad if you don't have it on you?"

As much as she wanted some time to experiment with the remote and keep it safe, she didn't want to make Susanne upset either. She was the closest thing Lapis had ever had to a mother, and she didn't want to strain the relationship.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 2:34 pm

"N-no..." Even the smallest puppy eyes from Lapis causes Susanne to hesitate a bit... motherly as she might be, she is still young. "Okay... you know I think you're much more responsible than Gina, anyway. The house is really safe."

The centauress sighs a bit, the puts on a smile. "I just like knowing that I'll be able to find you if I need to. If you stay in the house, and don't try to leave, like a good girl..." Susanne stresses this last bit, just to make sure that Lapis knows she's serious. "I'll leave the remote here to keep safe. It shouldn't let you get smaller than when I first met you, but try not to play around with the digestion settings, alright. I've got it set so that you can digest anything that isn't... well, a person. so you can eat any crickets you find, if you want to try and catch wild ones. in the house... though I'd like you to let someone know if you try to go hunting in the house."

"Does that sound good to you, my little gem?" She asks, with a smile.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat May 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Immediately after the last bit, Lapis's tail tip would start wagging happily, and she'd try to hug the part of Susanne that was closest to her. Lapis didn't seem to have any trouble with the conditions.

"Oh, I wasn't planning on leaving the house without you, Susanne. I don't know this town like you do, and I'd get lost. I'm likely just going to play with Gina or something, maybe spend time with your mom if she's here. I'll be a good girl, I promise."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pm

"That's my little gem." Susanne smiles as Lapis hugs her neck gently. "Now, let me drop off my little sister's bribe and I'll get started on my homework. The sooner I've got a chunk of the homework done, the sooner I can take you on a little trip through the park!"

This isn't just a bit of time where Lapis has to wait for Susanne to do something without her. While it's difficult to catch up to Susanne's current education, Lapis finds out that she can read! And that Susanne has quite a few textbooks, old and new. She's first given a small book on the various stones in the world... she's found out what Lapis actually is. (It's a pretty blue stone! Nice!)

She can read plenty of books whenever she likes, but Lapis will have to ask one of the big family members to look something up online. She can't use the computer... just yet.

But as soon as Susanne is done, she packs up her books and changes into a more comfortable outfit.

"ready to go?" She asks, picking up the remote and shrinking Lapis back to her original size.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Lapis would squeal and would be nodding vigorously, although she also seemed to have enjoyed her time reading, being a fairly smart noodle. Although totally innocent, her eyes would keep darting between Susanne's face and chest, knowing she'd be catching a ride in her shirt. "Yeah!" She'd even spin in a circle excitedly. "I'm ready to see more of your town."
Last edited by GastroGuest on Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 am

"then lets go!" Susanne scoops up Lapis and lets her slip into her cleavage again, this time letting her poke her head out of the scoop neck without fear, and curling up her tail in the soft warmth of her chest.

As they go outside, Susanne tells her mom that she's going for a short trot. ("Be back in time for dinner!") When they make it, she gives Lapis a quick pointer on the House Address Number if she gets lost, and the street name. (3669 Jomain Street).

Susanne takes it easy this time... apparently the park is only a little ways away. She live on the edge of the city, almost the suburbs... the park is only a few blocks away.

There are all kinds of people and creatures around. If Lapis keeps her eye out, she might even see other tinies being carried on shoulders, or even sitting on top of heads. Not many though... if she asks about that:

"Most tinies don't travel much, or use underground paths." She points to what seemed like a gutter on the other side of the sidewalk, but is in reality a small subway station. "Most use Pred taxi services, or travel with their friends... usually in a belly."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon May 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Lapis would have asked, being naturally curious. The last comment about tinies travelling in a belly though would raise some questions in her mind however. A look of concern was also showing on her face.

"A belly? Most people don't have the remote thing like I have though, so how do they stay safe inside their friends? Are there other ways to keep people safe inside of someone, or is it just trust and cooperation?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:29 pm

(Hoo, sorry about the wait. Got distracted with RL and other RPs.)

"Well, most preds can shut off SOME of their digestion, for at least a while... or use a storage stomach. I do both! When I remember to... Kat set your nanites to super digestible, and by the time I noticed you were digesting, it was too late to do anything." Susanne hesitates a moment. "That mode is meant to keep things very painless, and to actually get you back on your- to get you reformed as quick as possible. It's not... techincally a bad thing."

"Anyway!" Susanne coughs, and points to a large, mechanical device that looks like a miniature building. "Most Tinies have nanites too! When they get digested, they reform there. They aren't really impressive nanites like yours... they take a long while to reform someone, and they don't slow down digestion, or speed it up. Just make it painless. But it's kinda like a social security number... most tinies have them. Getting digested is... really inconvenient for them though, if they're not food tinies... not that most bigs would care if they're going after off-duty tinies."

Susanne sighs a bit, and looks down at Lapis.

"I don't like this, but I can't deny that Tinies get treated pretty badly, because they're easy to overlook. Unless you're a pet, or working with a very open minded company or have good friends... most bigs will push tinies around."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Lapis seemed to frown as she heard about how other tinies would be treated, and she would sigh softly. "That's terrible to hear how they're treated. They all deserve to be with nice people like you." She didn't want to dwell on the subject too liking though, so she tried to move to a different one.

"That's good though that a lot of people can help keep the tinies safe though. I wonder if my first stomach is for storage, actually. I know I have one here..." She'd place a hand on her human belly. "And one in my tail. I've always just moved stuff to my tail one though." Least to say, this may warrant some testing. Whether Susanne would suggest something or Lapis would experiment on her own was just up to who got the thought in their head first.

"I hope I do though. That would mean another way I'm like you! You're the coolest and kindest person I know, Susanne."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:51 am

"Well, we do what we can." Susanne sees that Lapis doesn't like the subject much, and tries to move on.

The young woman grins when Lapis excitedly hopes that she's more like her owner. "Ah, I'm not that cool! I'm just a girl... okay I'm a bit of a big girl, but still."

"It's easy to practice... i Swallowed breather fish when I was a kid. They last a while without water, and eventually, I started swallowing them water too!" The centauress giggles. "Maybe I can get you some goldfish for a treat... maybe even a temporary shimpkin! Ah, but they'd be a bit big for you at your smaller size..."

As they walk through the park, Lapis would find her new surroundings almost looking like Grass and trees as far as the eye can see. She can see people having picnics, jogging or riding bikes... there's even a small lake in the distance!

Oddly enough, there are a lot of cops around, as well...

Soon, they start passing through what seems like a set of model castles... connected by tubes. It's right next to a bunch of kids goofing off on a playground. But when Lapis gets a bit closer... she'd see tinies playing on them! It's like a smaller park inside the bigger one! Some of the play castles have wire mesh cages on top, preventing easy access but letting fresh air in... but many do not. There are even some big children playing with and around certain castles, playing with tiny children! Some are even adults... on a Big table off to the side, Lapis can see a tiny playing chess with an old goat man. moving the pieces by hand, and peering down at the board from a small tower.

"It's not all bad for tinies though..." Susanne whispers to Lapis as they walk through the little wonderland. "Parks like this are very safe and great places for people of different sizes to mingle. I like to think that it shows that we all can get along..."

There's a sudden commotion, and there's a BIG minotaur, at least Nine feet tall, towering over a rather short big policewoman. The human policewoman is blocking him from approaching the Tiny parks, and he's getting agressive. Lapis might hear something about how the minotaur can easily eat the policewoman...

Susanne stops and watches, letting Lapis watch too. Unbeknownst to Lapis, Susanne has spotted something else...

Just as the large Minotaur is about to lay hands on the police woman, a massive shadow falls over him. Almost out of nowhere, a cowgirl giantess over that's thirty feet tall has approached the minotaur from behind. The giantess isn't wearing much clothing besides a wrap around her chest and shorts... but they're all police blue, and she has a badge at her waist.

"Is There A Problem, Sir?" The cowgirl asks, her voice easily heard by all people there. Her glare is not a bit friendly toward the minotaur as she picks him up in one hand like a toy. "I Do Hope You Aren't Threatening An Officer... Or Citizens In The Public Park."

As the minotaur stammers an excuse, visibly frightened, Susanne giggles and starts walking on.

"That's one of the reasons I never believed anything about my father's 'centaur strong' junk. Always remember, Lapis... there's always someone bigger, and that even applies to Bigs! The park is full of police officers to keep everyone safe... I'll take you here one day." Susanne promises, smiling at her little friend. She takes a moment to show her licence to a nearby police officer, who smiles and waves them on when they leave.

(Sorry this took so long... got distracted with work and birthday stuff. Yaaaaaaaaaay.
Other hand, I really wanted to do this scene.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:45 pm

(It's definitely a fun scene. I see why.)

Lapis had been in awe as she had watched much of what was going on around her, and had even soaked in the incident with the minotaur and the giant cowgirl. Funny enough, it was a big smile that was spreading over her face. She was already adding the giant officer to her list of heroes in her mind, which Susanne was already part of.

"It makes me really happy to see other big people that are so good and nice. When I'm older, if I'm ever on my own, I want to be able to protect people too. I want people to be happy and safe."

In her mind, she didn't know she actually was meant to be much bigger, so at the moment this was more of a daydream than anything else.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:03 am

"hehe... welll, I'm sure you can protect tinies! You can be pretty big for a little naga... but it also means you'll have to practice keeping prey safe in your belly! It's no good protecting people safe from digestion only to make them your lunch!"

After that, Susanne heads home and settles in for the night. Lapis is told to sleep inside her cage for the night, but if Lapis begs to be swallowed... well, Susanne won't really say no.

The next morning, the big centauress would be getting ready in a much less rushed preparation... but this time, both Lapis and the Remote would be staying behind.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Instinctually, Lapis would want to spend as much time as possible with Susanne, seeing her as a mother figure of sorts for her, so it wouldn't be a surprise to find that Lapis had likely spent the night in her belly. She would also probably be around to help with morning preparations as well, probably even joining Susanne for breakfast.

When the time was drawing near that Lapis would soon be left behind with the remote, she would start to ask questions. "Susanne, are you going to have anything keeping you after your school thing today, or will you be back at a similar time to yesterday?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 am

"Well... unless I get detention, I should be back at about the same time as yesterday. If not, I'll just be about an hour later." Susanne runs a brush through her hair one last time. "... I might have running practice. I'll text Gina or call the house if that's the case."

The centauress looks at her expression in the mirror, and nods, satisfied with her appearance. She holds out her hands and lets Lapis scoot onto them before she carries her back to the bed, and the terrarium. "Mom might be out late, so it should only be Gina in the house for a while. She knows the rules about being home alone, and they're the same as your rules... she'll look after you if something weird happens and neither me or mom are home."

Susanne puts Lapis on the desk next to her bed, and hides the remote behind her pillow. "I'll hide the remote here, if it's not on me. Hide it here when you're done, okay?" It's easy enough to get to... more out of sight than anything.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:46 pm

Lapis would nod, committing to memory where the remote was for when it wasn't on Susanne. "Out of sight enough that not just anyone would find it and play with it, like a certain friend of yours." She definitely still had a grudge towards Kat, but there was nothing she could do concerning that right now.

"When you get home, there is a good chance that I could be playing with Gina like before. That might be a good first place to check for me if I'm not already waiting for you to come in the door." Likely though, half of her day would probably be spent playing with the remote.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:56 am

"Heh... Well, we'll hide it better when Kat comes around." Susanne chuckles as she leaves the remote in it's spot. I'll leave the terrarium door open, if you want to rest in there. and I'm sure Gina will love to play with you! Just don't... let her eat you. I don't know if she can vore yet, and she might choke... or she might not be able to get you out, and you'll be stuck. I'm sure the two of you will take good care of each other!"

Susanne glances at the clock. "Okay, now I really gotta go. Have a good day!" She gives Lapis a little wave as she trots out the door. Soon, Lapis is alone in the room. She could explore it if she likes... or head right to the remote.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 pm

At the moment, Lapis felt it would be the better choice to go head for the remote. She definitely wanted to explore, but figured she could do so at a larger size, making it easier for her to climb up or get down from things. At her current size, even a drop to the floor would have been painful.

As Lapis would get to the bed from the desk, she would slither under the pillow and get to the remote, looking it over. From seeing other people playing with the remotes in the store, she knew where some of the basic buttons were, and pressed the one for increasing size without even looking at the screen. Almost instantly, she felt herself growing bigger, and would grow to the point where her human portion was about the same height as Gina. Happy with the changes at the moment, she would put the remote back and would start to explore the room, although now the room felt a lot smaller than before, although it was still very easy for her to move around. "So this is what it's like being big... Neat!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay