Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm

(Sounds good)

Lapis would have a lovely time with Gina. Lady Hoppins was a patient teacher with Tea Party etiquette, and she never minded if Lapis simply snuggled away into her pouch if she got nervous. Jet soar knew about fashion, and Baron Toppum Bear was happy to talk about Trains. There was a slight problem when Mr. GoreScythe was introduced, but was seen off by his wife Lady Flasher.

Gina later revealed that she loved both princessy girl things and Boy things, and offered to show Lapis a bit of her favorite Pony Show, Princess Unicorn of Power. (It was much more action packed than one might expect.)

It was watching the third episode of that show (still in Lady Hoppins' pouch, who it seemed was very fond of Lapis), that the pet and sister began to nod off.

Then there was a sound of thunder, that slowly grew louder, and louder... then with a bang, the front door burst open.

"LAPIS!"

The naga would hear a loud cry and nothing else as a massive form barrels through the living room and where the two are watching TV. The blur dissapears into Susanne's bedroom.

"Are you okay- where are you? Lapis?" there's a faint voice... then a growl.
"GiiiiiiiiinnnnnNNNAAAAAA!"

Susanne reappears, and this time she's huffing loudly, and Lapis can see her nostrils flaring.

"Where's my little snake, you sneak?!" The big centauress, who is literally four times the size of her little sister, stomps over.

Gina tries to stammer a response, and eeps as Susanne picks her up by the shoulders.

"I swear I'll swallow you whole if you've eaten her!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:03 am

At the moment, a surprising thing would happen. Lapis didn't seem to show any fear or timidness, even at the yelling and loud noises going on.

"SUSANNE! WAIT!"

The little lamia would be yelling at the top of her lungs, trying to draw attention from the scene.

"Gina has done nothing wrong! She kept me company while you were away still at school, and has treated me very nicely. Put her down! She doesn't deserve any anger right now!"

Even when Lapis was serious and possibly a bit angry, her face probably looked adorable. It was obvious at this point she liked Gina too, or else she wouldn't have blurted out like she did.

"If you want to be mad at anyone, it's probably your friend Kat you should be mad at! She's probably the one who caused me to digest! If anything, Gina was here to comfort me while you were away, and kept me from crying or getting angry..."
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:06 pm

"Wh-Lapis!" Susanne drops her sister instantly and scoops up the little naga. "You're... You're alright? Really?"

After a Moment's checking, Susanne sighs in relief. "You're really fine..." The big blonde girl hesitates a moment, then turns to look at Gina. The little satyr girl has a distinctly unimpressed look on her face, and has crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Sorry, Gina..." The big girl tries to apologize,"it's just... I lost her at school, and I was really worried-"

"You had an Old Man Moment." Gina says flatly, pointing her nose in the air and looking away pointedly.

"I had an Old Man Moment." Susanne lets out a groan. "I'll make it up to you?" she tries, sounding just a bit wheedling.

Gina pauses... then opens one eye, looking over her shoulder. "Cookies." She says firmly.

Susanne sighs, and nods. "I'll get them out of the cupboard."

... what the heck is an Old Man Moment?
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Least to say, Lapis did seem to be a bit confused by the old man moment thing. However, she did snuggle up to Susanne once back in her arms. However, once Susanne was done saying that she would get the cookies out of the cupboard, she would look down at Gina and smile.

"Hey Gina? I hope we get the chance to play again sometime. I had a lot of fun, most of the time."

She would then look between Susanne and Gina, a question growing on her face.

"What's an old man moment?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:20 pm

"ah..." Susanne flushes a bit as she carries Lapis into the kitchen of the house. "It's... a little complicated. You noticed how... well, me and Gina are a little different?"

Right two hooves instead of four. that was a bit odd.

"My mom is a regular big human. my... Old Man... is a centaur. A really traditional centaur. They were really big on blood purity, and having strong kids. Strong blood, strong family..." Susanne is not smiling now. Her eyes flick from the side, and to Lapis...

"Well, mom impressed dad so much that he actually courted her. When she had me, he was really happy, cause I was turning out so big and strong." Gently, Susanne sets Lapis down on a counter for a moment, while she glances around the room.
"Then... well, Gina's ultrasound came in. I mean... they like, got a checkup for the egg? Did you come from an egg?" Susanne asks, glancing down at Lapis as she pulls out a heavy jar labeled 'COOKIES' from a high shelf.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:27 am

Lapis would open her mouth to speak, and then... She seemed to almost recede in on herself. "I... I don't know..." She would shiver after that. "I just remember waking up in some sort of colored water with people looking at me. Their eyes though... I don't think they cared for me at all. They poked me and prodded me with metal things, but eventually they decided to get rid of me, so..." She would be hugging herself for comfort by this point. "The store got me instead. Those people there were the first nice people I met."

This might also explain while she seemed so shy and nervous around people when she was back in the store. She might have emotionally still been recovering from the shock.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:44 am

Susanne blinks, then shivers a bit as she imagines that.

"That's horrible, Lapis... it sounds like you were in a bad pet place. I'm glad that store found you, I know they're one of the ethical ones."

The centauress picks Lapis back up and hugs her to her big soft breasts. "And I'll never treat you like that, or ever let you near them again. I promise, my little friend."

She gently strokes the naga's back and hair, noting that it's a bit easier too when she's a bit bigger as a python.

"People who think like that... they're horrible. I... I hate it when I think like that."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:51 pm

Lapis would cling to Susanne's chest like a small child would cling to her mother, even though Lapis was more physically matured than that. It was easy to tell that she took comfort in their embrace, and seemed to calm down at this point by a fair degree. Her body would relax, and a sigh of relief would come from her.

"I'm so glad it was you that met me and took me in. I really couldn't have asked for anyone better."

A few seconds after this, the remote that was linked to Lapis would beep, and the display screen on it that tracked all her statistics and details would have a notice on it:

Full DNA sync complete.
DNA modifcation/damage has been repaired.

The original height stat would now be showing a different number that would be blinking, showing a considerably larger number than anything seen before. Perhaps Usagi's hypothesis about Lapis being related to a guardian naga had been more accurate than one would have thought.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Unfortunately, it seemed that Susanne had left the remote upstairs, and nobody would hear or see that message for quite some time... before long, the remote would cancel the alert and fall back into standby mode. (Not that it isn't important... but I want it to be a surprise! Let me know if you want Lapis to be human sized sooner rather than later.)

"... maybe you could have..." Susanne says softly. "Lapis... I do try, but sometimes... like you saw, I lose my temper. I get stubborn and forceful. That's what me and Gina call... Old Man Moments. Because I act like my... biological father."

"You see... the reason I was asking about the egg? Is because humans grow their babies inside themselves. An Ultrasound lets people see what the baby is growing into... and Gina wasn't a centaur. the Old Man was furious, and was certain Mom had cheated on him. That she'd been 'corrupted'." Susanne smiles grimly. "Mom didn't take any of that shit. She got mad right back and told him she'd been loyal, and got a DNA test to prove that Gina was made of her and him. Heck, it turns out that Gina's Satyr DNA came from the Old Man, not Mom."

Susanne scowls furiously at the memory. "Not that the jerk ever admitted or acknowledged it. His blood had to be pure, so the doctors had to be lying. He even tried to take me away from Mom, tried to beat her up and cause a miscarriage!" The centaur scrapes a hoof on the tiles, then freezes, glancing down at Lapis, suddenly ashamed and afraid.

Gingerly, she sets the Naga back on the counter.

"So... Mom dumped him like the flaming garbage he was, and has been raising both of us on her own. And we found out I have some of my Old Man's temper... and I always end up regretting acting like him when I get angry. I've... never hit Gina or swallowed her though. I'm not him."
Last edited by Darian on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Lapis would shake her head softly.

"Thing is, when you got angry, it was because of the worry you went through the rest of the day because of Kat making me digest by tampering with the remote. You got angry because you weren't sure if I was hurt or afraid or anything. You got angry for the sake of someone else, not yourself."

Lapis would give Susanne a reassuring smile.

"I mean, I got angry at Kat for messing with you earlier. I'm pretty sure that I would have fought Kat earlier if I had been bigger."

Lapis would let off a cute but angry huff, her tail tip wiggling from her anger.

"Heck, I'm still angry at her. I'd have her spend time in my snake belly for a while if I was big enough to teach her a lesson!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:34 am

"I wouldn't, Lapis... Kat is messed up enough that she'll probably enjoy it." Susanne chuckles at the thought of Lapis getting flustered at Kat's antics.
"Don't think TOO badly of Kat... she might be a bit of a nympho with no impulse control... and is really into predding, but Kat... well, she's just confident."

(I have plenty of ideas for villians, but I'm not sure Kat should be one of them. I mean, really one of the villians. What do you think?)

The centauress lets out a small sigh. "Still... I should watch myself a bit better, even when I'm angry. Gina may be a bit of a brat sometimes, and there are days I'm really tempted to swallow her for a while, but she's a good kid. She doesn't deserve her big strong older sister bullying her. Which is why I'm getting her these cookies."

"Which is why you're sneaking her cookies so you don't get into trouble." Comes another voice, as a door opens up from the outside. A pretty human woman with short, if cute brown hair comes stepping into the kitchen with a bag of groceries. She has a mature body, but nowhere near as much as Susanne does, and she's not very tall... her head would be right between Susanne's breasts.

Yet Susanne jumps slightly and turns a bit red. "Mom! Uh... I... uh... It's good that you went shopping to replace these old cookies?" She tried valiantly.

The woman rolled her eyes. "Nice try Susanne. You can have two, and tell Gina I said not to sneak them."

She puts the bag on the counter and then looks at Lapis. "Well... hello there. You must be Susanne's new pet. Sorry it took so long for us to meet. My name is Marin Floe."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:07 am

(Heh. I wasn't planning on having Kat be a villain in any case, although the thought did come to teach her a lesson somehow. Adding a villain to the story though could make things pretty interesting though.)

Marin seemed to have an attitude about her that seemed to put Lapis at ease, even though Susanne seemed to be nervous at the moment. Her tail tip would start to wag softly, indicating she was happy.

"It's nice to meet you too! I'm Lapis."

Lapis could tell from even just the current conversation that Marin seemed to run the house with a healthy mix of love and authority. It did make Lapis wonder for a second though what her own mother was like.

"You've raised some very good daughters, Marin. They've both been very kind to me since I got here."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:57 am

(I think it'll be slice of life... for a while. But then... well, watch out!)

"well, I figured I'd do better on my own than with their biological father. I was right, even though we aren't rich."

Marin smiled and gently held out a finger to Lapis, but didn't pet her. Rather, she waited for Lapis to move forward and either hug or allow herself to be petted.

"Lapis... beautiful name. It's your own, right? It's far too stylish for Susanne to have come up with on her own."

"Uugh, mooooom..." Susanne groaned out as she put the cookies away.

"Well, forgive me for bragging about my daughter a bit," Marin smiled at Lapis, "but I raised her to be a very respectful pred, even to Micros. She'll treat you right, and you tell me if there's any problems. Not that I expect any, but you're part of the family now. I'll look after you, and we look after each other."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Lapis gave a soft nod and would then approach the finger, giving it a quick sniff to recognize the scent. After a second, she would rub her head against the finger and then hug it, resting her head on it.

"Actually, the nice people at the store gave me the name. I'm not sure what a lapis is, but people kept on saying I was pretty."

Her tail tip would start to wag more profoundly.

"And thank you for making me part of the family. I'll do everything I can for all of you too!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 pm

Marin chuckles, and gently rubs Lapis' back. "Well, so far, keeping an eye on Susanne is all I ask. She does need someone to watch out for her... and wriggle really nicely in her belly. she really doesn't fill her belly enough."

"moooooooom..." Susanne groans out her hoofs clattering. "I eat other's plenty..."

"yes, but you never eat your sister."

"You said I couldn't!"

"There is one way I said I'd allow it, Susanne." Marin rolls her eyes. "If you wanna eat your sister or punish her yourself you just have to try swallowing me for a day."

"Ew, Mom!" Susanne shudders and shakes her head, "That's just... eeew! You're my mom!"

"And I trust you, and I have it on good authority I'm delicious." Marin says with a teasing smile. "I know you're experimenting with your friends-"

"It's not like that!" Susanne protests, blushing furiously. "L-Lapis! Let's leave this weird old woman to put away the groceries herself!" The centauress scoops up Lapis and clips away with her head held high... and very quickly.

"The correct term is experienced, kiddo!" Marin calls out after them, her voice teasing. "I'll see you at dinner!"

Susanne groans. "Lapis, never ever act like mom does. In some ways she's worse than KAT."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:23 am

Inwardly, Lapis was a touch disappointed that she wasn't able to at least get a quick lick of Marin, but she figured she may get a chance some other time. Still, she didn't broadcast it at all. Instead, she focused on what Susanne was saying at the end.

"She seems a lot nicer though. It's more that she just teased you because she loves you, I guess."

Once again, Lapis wondered what her mother was like, having never had the chance to meet her. The slight melancholy probably showed on her face until she cleared her mind of it.

"I'd still choose her over Kat so far."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 pm

"Only because you haven't lived with her all your life." Susanne groaned, patting the girl.

"Now... let's get these cookies to Gina. We should probably get something for you to eat too..." the centauress rubbed her chin. "Do you want some food from your room? Or, I don't know... actual tea? I have to do some homework, but I guess you can stay with Gina if you want to finish her show."

She hesitates a moment. "I mean, what do you want to do? I really owe you for the scare... and I'd feel better about digesting you accidentally."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 am

Lapis would think over her options for a moment before responding, and would give a quick nod. "Some food would be nice. I haven't had anything since this morning when you took me to school, so I'm ready for something."

Lapis would then get a big smile on her face.

"As for what you do to owe me, let's save that for when you're done with that homework thing, whatever that is. Perhaps you could make me bigger and we could go do something fun in town?"

She then would get a pondering look on her face. "Although I'm debating if I should grow once we get to near what place we go. I really like the feeling of riding in your chest as you walk."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm

"Heh... yeah, it would be fun... I suppose I could do a quick walk down to the park after I finish my homework." Susanne murmurs, thinking to herself. "And I wouldn't mind showing you off a bit... it's a nice place."

The centauress smiles then nods.

"Yeah, I think we can do a quick walk there. But we can't stay long, it's a school night. We'll have to wait for the weekend to make a real trip there."

She starts trotting off to give her sister the promised cookies. "Buuuuuut, I have to know you can handle yourself there. The park is a pretty big place. Do you think you can handle staying at home while I'm at school, for the next four days?"

(Sorry this took so long, but I've had a bit of a brain burst. The park could have different sections, for different sized people.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Lapis would let off a noticeable pout as she was told about having to spend four days by herself. However, she did see the logic there. "Yeah, I probably could. It'll just be... very lonely is all. Unless Gina plays with me all that time, that is."

This did make an interesting idea come to her head. "Would this mean you'd leave the remote here too, by chance?" She was worried about Kat messing with it again, but she also was interested in seeing if she could dabble with the remote herself.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay