Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 2:52 pm

(Okay last two posts! and to recap, everything is hunky dory! Susanne the centauress is finally tasting her beloved new pet Lapis, after carrying her home in her cleavage. Now, she's explained the reformer to the snek, but has mentioned that she's got enough control of her digestion that she doesn't need to worry about it. though, to assure Lapis, her pet-mote is set to 'undigestible' setting. So... yeah. Any ideas for what happens next?)

[Lapis and Susanne]

Lapis was in bliss as the warmth of Susanne's mouth surrounded her. Possibly due to her genetic differences from her siblings, Lapis had a different flavor than most. Her human portion has a creamy and slightly sweet flavor to it, which would be quite enjoyable. The snake half would also eventually be discovered to have a flavor of its own, this one more of a fruity one. In other words, her body was almost like tasting fruity candy with a creamy twist.

Lapis was moaning softly due to susanne's taste buds rubbing against her well endowed chest. The end of her tail was twitching with pleasure, and being pressed against the roof of Susanne's mouth didn't seem to bother her at all. She knew this was a warmth and pleasure she wanted to feel often, and inwardly she already felt blessed for having found what she thought was a wonderful owner.

[Lapis and Susanne]

Susanne moaned happily as Lapis' creamy skin flowed over her taste buds. Sweet goddess she was delicious! and her little breasts were so nice on her tongue... the centauress took her time and licked long and sucked lovingly against the little naga's chest and belly, savoring her form. She rarely got to appreciate her prey like this... and she'd never get in trouble if she didn't physically hurt Lapis...

Then the fruity scales caught her attention however, and Susanne found her interest peaked! She wanted to suck on Lapis' tail... so she did, and Lapis felt her head and shoulders get squished into the back of her owners mouth... which opened around her head and began swallowing her down! it was fluttery and so much tighter than the mouth, as the throat flexed and began pulling her down!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Lap is squeaked as she was pulled down into Suzanne's throat, causing a slight bulge in the process. Instead of being scared though, she would start to coo softly as she was pulled deeper. The fleshy walls felt really nice against her body. Even her tail tip was twitching with some pleasure.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 3:20 pm

"Cream with a fruity center! oooo, she's so good!" Susanne let a happy moan out as her tongue began swirling around her mouth, coincidentally wrapping the tiny lamia's tail around her tongue. drool begins covering Lapis' tail in earnest as the centauress savored her flavor.

Susanne took a moment to feel the bulge that Lapis' torso was making in her throat... oh, this felt so sensual! she gently stroked the Lapis shape with her fingertips, slowly sucking her deeper and downward.

It was so very tight now, as her tail was sucked at inexorably from it's tight coiling in Susanne's mouth. The glurks, and squishes as the throat worked on lapis felt like an enormous machine, pushing her down...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Lap is got to the point where she was starting to let off moans of pleasure from the pulling going on. In rubbing every inch of her, it was caressing every inch of her breasts, while her vaginal folds were getting rubbed at the back of the throat by the taste buds back there. It would be no surprise when an extra flavor became introduced by that region.

Every once in a while, Lapis's body would twitch with pleasure and quiver a bit. The saliva was weakening the grip of her tail though, bit by bit, increasing her rate of descent.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Eventually, though, the feeling of Lapis' cute body in her throat left her unable to resist the temptation. a real swallow began sucking lapis down the centauress's throat, her drool covered tail began slipping down behind her like a thick, cucumber sized noodle. She'd hear the thumping of Susanne's beating heart grow louder as she slid down between the centauress' breasts to vanish in the girls abdomen.

It's tip quickly slipped between Susanne's lips, and the centauress let out a happy moan of her own as the long bulge of Lapis' snake body slipped down her throat like some creepy parasite. (Ever seen the rec- parasite video on eka's? that's how big I'm imagining Lapis is to Susanne at normal size.) however, Susanne was a skilled vore. She didn't even cough after the bulge worked it's way down her throat, just sighed happily.

Her human stomach was a lovely, rubbery sack that was actually the perfect size for Lapis to coil up in. she landed face first on the bottom, and would note there wasn't any real liquid here besides a slimy covering of the red walls.

"Oh, Lapis..." her voice whispered, yet everywhere around her. "You taste... you feel do lovely..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Lapis was in bliss herself, seeming to quite enjoy her new surroundings. "Suzanne, that was amazing! I think I almost climaxed from it even! I wish I could return the favor somehow!" However, for now she snuggled up happily, getting cozy in her new accommodations.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 9:34 pm

"Climax-ah!" Susanne blushes deeply as she realizes what that succulent burst of flavor was. "I didn't mean to- I was just enjoying your taste so much-" She covers her face in her hands and groans. "Laaaapiiiis... I'm really sorry about that."

One should remember, despite how well developed she is... Susanne still lives with her parents and goes to high-school! She's easily embarrassed about certain things!

"Please don't tell anyone about that! I'd die of embarrassment." she pleads, rubbing her belly.

(Don't worry, she'll open up. I've got an idea too. I plan on having Susanne sneak Lapis into school, only for her friends to finally dare her to actually digest the little lamia. After a round of tasting of course. Drama!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

(Considering Lapis has a Reformation station though, Lapis would be fine with being digested as long as it was painless. If anything, Lapis would likely be taking a nap in her station when Susanne got home. It would just show those friends are jerks.)

Lapis would shake her head. "Oh, I'd never want to do anything to make things hard for you. This little incident will be between you and me. Besides, it was an accident."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 pm

(Well one of them. Remember, in the main game, I hinted that there are plenty of regular meal pets who get eaten and reformed every day, even at school. Like, school lunches. And if one of the freinds actually is a jerk about it... well, Lapis doesn't know about the size changing property of the remote yet...)

"Thank you..." Susanne sighs with relief, and rubs her human belly a bit more gently. "you know... I've always dreamed about keeping my pet in my upper belly overnight. I don't actually digest things there, and... hehe, it feels nice. would you mind staying there for a while?" she asks, gently.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed May 02, 2018 8:49 am

(Lol. And Lapis could easily turn into a pred if allowed to be big enough. Shed be gentle to most, only lashing out if feeling like karma is deserved.)

Lapis sounded delighted at the option to stay in Susanne overnight. "Really? I'd love that! Thank you so much, Susanne! She'd start snuggling the walls around her like crazy, obviously elated by the offer.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed May 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Susanne can't help but giggle as she feels her little lamia snuggling round and round like crazy. "Hehehe, you really like it in there, don't you?" The centauress asks, rubbing her human belly as she moves over to her massive bed. Maybe horses can sleep standing up, but it'd be bad for a centauress' back!

"Well, I do want you to be careful you don't wriggle any deeper. If you end up in my horse stomach, the only way out is going to be the long way, so be careful! I shouldn't pull you any deeper when I'm asleep, but try to wake me up if you end up slipping through the sphincter, okay?"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu May 03, 2018 8:54 am

Lapis would nod innocently and calm down, her excitement over her offer starting to ease up. "Sure thing, Susanne. If I do end up going deeper though, that's okay. I know I'm safe inside of you." She was showing a lot of trust right now, feeling she had earned it.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu May 03, 2018 6:56 pm

"Mmmmm... you're such a good girl..." Susanne murmurs, happily feeling how lapis is coiling up inside her. She reaches down and pushes against her stomach. Lapis would feel one of the walls push out and rub against her head and back. "But still... it's not exactly clean down there, I haven't had a cleanser in my second stomach for a while. and it'd take... well, a long time to work you through my guuuuts..."

'isn't that a tempting thought...' she muses, but shakes her head. 'don't be perverted! you've only just met...'

"Good night, Lapis..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Lapis would yawn and relax on her coils, although she used some of the stomach folds around her as a pillow too. "G'night Susanne." Today had gone so much better for Lapis than she could have ever imagined, and she could hardly be any happier. She never thought the day would come she'd be happy to get eaten, yet here it was.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu May 03, 2018 7:38 pm

The walls softly squish around Lapis, letting her sleep with only a bit of faux-digestive movement. It seems that the centauress wasn't kidding about her first stomach being safe.

(Okay, wanna just skip to the next morning, and the trip to the school?)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu May 03, 2018 9:35 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri May 11, 2018 9:51 pm

The next morning was... awkward.

"Nnnn... mmmm..." Susanne stirred, glanced at the clock... and her eyes went wide. "AAAHHH!"

Lapis would literally be shaken awake as her comfy, cozy stomach suddenly jolts and heaves, tossing her up into the air and out of her coils to land face first in the bottom of the stomach.

"It's already Eight!" the centauress cries out, stumbling and clopping into the bathroom.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun May 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Lapis of course had very little control over what was going to be happening here, so she was getting thrown around with each sudden move. "V-vanessa! What's going on?" Least to say, not knowing the situation, Lapis sounded a bit scared.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon May 14, 2018 11:56 pm

(Hehe... Susanne is the centauress' name. I know it's easy to get confused with multiple rps... and you're playing two of the same one at once!)

"Who's there- oh, Lapis!" Susanne bonked her head. "Sorry about the rude wake up, but I'm nearly late for school! I'm going to have to run as it is, so we need to get you out now!"

The stomach heaves upward, pushing Lapis toward the tight sphincter above her. "Come on, start wiggling up!" Susanne insists, the top of Lapis' white-haired head already brushing the top of the stomach.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon May 21, 2018 12:10 am

(Heh, oops! My bad!)

Lapis would do as she was told and would start doing her best to try and slither in through the sphincter of the stomach and make her way back up. Given she was long and thin, it wasn't too bad to try and make it back up, the gullet seeming to be fairly relaxed as no food had gone down it recently.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay