Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:36 pm

it's a bit awkward to grip her there, and one pull reveals that Gina is stuck... Lady Kanga Hoppins (Forgot her real name! Derp!) is much harder to get out of than into.

"nnngh, th... think... you gotta open her mouth wider..." Gina mumbles. "Cookie time..."

But when Lapis does open the mouth, Gina's hand would slip back down Lady Hoppin's throat. Only a quick grab would keep her from vanishing back down into the belly of the stuffie.

Still... Stretching open the throat would reveal Gina's face... the girl is now barely awake! Her eyes are drooping, even as she reaches out toward Lapis.

"So... comfy..." Gina mumbles... then her eyes fall completely closed, and she goes limp, her face vanishing beneath the cottony folds.

The hairs on the back of Lapis' neck would be standing on end. Something about this feels wrong... especially the way that Lapis was all at once so eager to party, and now has fallen asleep in moments!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Lapis at that point started to panic, and that caused an adrenaline rush through her body. Given her tail was solid muscle, both her human portion and her tail got a heavy dose of the hormone, and she would start to try pulling out as hard as she could. The experience had her on edge, and even a feral hiss with bared fangs would escape from this sweet and innocent girl.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

There's a soft chuckle in the empty room, and a gentle voice whispers in the air.

"Well, I certainly don't mind taking two~"

Soft furry hands grip Lapis' shoulders and heft her into the stuffed maw, sending her down the cottony throat! She can feel the plastic lips that hold her sucking at her tail... and in seconds, Lapis is diving down into what seems like an endless sea of fluff...

One that is breathing, and has something like a heartbeat! Lady Hoppins wasn't supposed to have a heartbeat! Lapis spent hours inside her before, what's going on?!

With only one hand on Gina's wrist, she might lose her grip! She can barely see the girl now, with the thick fluff everywhere!

(Up to you if she does!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Lapis instead would use the last of her adrenaline to do something else, and that was to pull Gina closer to her and would hug her close, wrapping her tail around the both of them. Lapis was scared now, but her mind was filled with only one thought right now: Protect Gina at all costs. She was using her tail to shield them both, trying to keep Gina away from the threat she seemed to interpret was there.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:26 pm

As Lapis wrapped around Gina, the deep, sultry voice chuckles around the little naga.

"Oh? Are you trying to protect her, little pet? From me?" the woman sounds deeply amused. "You don't have to do that... Little Gina is perfectly safe here..."

"H...Hoppinnnns..." Gina mumbles... and begins trying to wiggle out of Lapis' coils! She reaches out and wriggles toward the fluff.

"See?" The voice murmurs. "She knows me... Gina's been coming inside me since she was three. She's happy here... safe..."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:51 pm

This was enough to make Lapis ease up on her grip a bit, and she'd look around, feeling a bit bewildered.

Mostly, one question was on Lapis's mind. "Then... why doesn't she remember any of this happening when she's fully alert? And I guess... why am I not affected the same way she is?"

Her mind was racing, but the voice she'd been hearing didn't sound deceitful or anything, so she was taking what was being said honestly.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:59 pm

"Oh... silly pet." The voice chuckles in a condescending manner. "If Gina remembered me... told anyone about me, she'd be taken from me... it's against the rules for stuffed animals to ever reveal themselves to parents or siblings..."

The fluff begins to tug Gina further from Lapis' who iets out happy murrs... yet somehow, the voice seems a bit more threatening now.

"Thankfully, you're a pet... you don't count. And that's good... because now I can finally make Gina mine... forever..."

It's like there's a pressure on Lapis now... squishing her deeper.

"Don't worry... I'm sure in a few years that you'll be just like Gina. You'll be so happy here. You'll even call me mommy..."

It seems that Lady Hoppins isn't going to let them out!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Adrenaline started to spike in Lapis's body as the tone turned more hostile, but the real trigger had been when Lady Hopkins said that she was making Gina hers. This awakened such a protective streak in Lapis that in some part of her mind, she scared herself, but instead one very strong emotion was screaming in the forefront:

Rage. Lots and lots of rage.

Lapis started going full feral at this point, and this gentle and innocent noodle instead turned into a vicious being of pure muscle.

"GIVE HER BACK, OR I SWEAR I'LL FIND A WAY AND RIP YOU APART IF I HAVE TO!"

Lapis would start pushing her way back to Gina if it was within her power. This wasn't the timid little noodle she had been a mere half a minute ago.

(If she is a guardian naga or from a kaiju or something, perhaps now any abilities she would have would also be starting to manifest.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:31 pm

(Sorry this took so long. Been distracted, and busy with work!)

"Oh, silly little serpent..." the voice chuckles darkly at Lapis. "You're deep within my personal world of fluff. Gina's already-"

Then Lady Hoppins jerks and gasps, and the fluff around shudders as Lapis begins to tear through it.

"ah! Nngh! What-?!" The deep big voice is shocked, then becomes angry. "alright, so you're a bit stronger than I expected, but it doesn't matter. You'll make a good pet for Gina to play with in her dreams... just as soon as you start sleeping yourself."

The fluff around Lapis starts getting thicker and heavier... it's becoming hard to move! and what little she can smell and taste of Gina is moving away from her!

"Gina's been mine since she was two. I'm her best friend... and I'm going to be her mother. She's going to live happily inside me... and there's nothing you can do about it. You should feel lucky I'm letting you come with her at all... better that she's with me than trapped inside someone else, who doesn't care about her. A pet like you should understand how important that is... being with someone who loves you. I love her, she loves me... and she won't NEED anyone else soon."

Miss Kanga's voice is dark, but protective... desirous even as she declares her love for Gina, pulling her deeper and further away from Lapis. and, the little naga might realize... further away from the real world. this isn't like any stomach she's been in... it's some kind of other world!

Lapis is still moving forward though... unlike Gina, she doesn't seem to be getting sleepy! She can still move through this endless fluff!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:14 pm

At this point, something snapped in Lapis, and a literal pulse erupted from her. The air around her started to bristle, and a bestial yell would rip through the air too. The fluff around her would meet a large force trying to push it away, and electrical arcs would dance across Lapis's body. Her eyes would turn an amber yellow eye color, and her pupils elongated into reptilian slits. As well, black horns would grow out of her head, and her hands and forearms would become covered in black scales and claws.

This was something new. This was... Bestial Shift. Her body had taken on new aspects to bolster her abilities.

"HER FATE ISN'T YOURS TO DECIDE! If you truly loved her, you'd want her to be happy, and I won't let you take her away from her family! And how dare you say what I know or don't know! You don't know me at all!"

With the charge coming out from her and pushing fluff away from her, she'd start pushing her way where she'd seen Gina last, and wasn't going to leave without her.

"Gina is coming with me, whether you like it or not! I'm not going to lose my big sister to you!"

Lapis at this point was practically a force of nature! There was definitely something special about her in her lineage, but she couldn't remember what it was. None of that mattered right now though. Only one thing mattered: Gina.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:20 am

"Ahh! What IS this?!" Lady Kanga cried out in pain and discomfort as the electricity arced through her inner fluff. "You're no magical species-!"

The fluff desperately twitches around Lapis, but the electricity freezes it up and lets the naga try to wriggle her way towards Gina... who is being dragged away! She can see the electical impulses that make up Gina's body... the Satyr girl has wrapped her arms around a piece of fluff and is contentedly nuzzling it as it helps carry her away.

"It... it doesn't matter! And you know nothing! Gina ripped her family apart! You claim to be her sister, but I've been with her for her entire life!" Angrily, Desperately, Lady Kanga accuses Lapis as she throws more fluff in the way.

"She tore her family apart! Her mother was forced to leave her job when her husband left her! For the first two years of Gina's life, Susanne hated her so much that she never even looked at her! I was the only one who was there for Gina then! I was the only one she needed! I sheltered her and kept her safe! Those two didn't love her then, when she was innocent and pure! And it was all Gina's fault! She should have become miserable, should have left this horrible world and become wholly mine! This family rejected her!"

Miss Kanga is ranting now, frustration evident in her unseen voice. But the solidness of the fluff gets stronger with every pulse of static Lapis makes... and she can still sense Gina, see the life that tingles in her nerves! Gina is only feet away, as her magic and life is so much stronger than that of the fluff around her...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:36 pm

Lapis didn't take any chances at this point. With Gina so close, she made the final push through the fluff and would grab her, the electricity seemingly to not be harming the sleeping girl. She acted on impulse next, opening wide and starting to take Gina inside her to get her away from Miss Kanga. She didn't care if Susanne would be mad at her later. She felt it was something she needed to do.

Obviously though, this defiant act probably wasn't going to go very well with Miss Kanga.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Gina made a little bleating sound as Lapis' maw spread open over her head and began to squish down her throat. She was absolutely the biggest thing Lapis had ever eaten, and she actually tasted quite nice... but Lapis wouldn't have time to taste her at all.

As her throat began to bulge out with the girl's head, and her shoulders squishing inside... the fluff around her rocked as Miss Kanga screeched in fury.

"NO!! I won't let you take her from me too!"

The fluff underneath Lapis dissappeared, and the naga began to fall. Tendrils of fluff began to thrust into her mouth, wrapping tightly around Gina.

"You're just a pet, less than nothing! You aren't supposed to be able to fight me! They weren't supposed to forgive Gina and love her! Not more than I do! She was supposed to be mine! She is mine! GIVE HER BACK!"

Miss Kanga actually sounds terrifying and almost insane now... and her voice is everywhere. "I CAN'T BE HAPPY IF SHE LEAVES ME!!!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:03 pm

The sound of a thunder clap ripped through the air as Lapis increased the intensity of her electrical aura.

This was now a contest of wills, and Lapis DID NOT approve of the tendrils snaking her her mouth to try and take Gina away. Her Bestial Shift went a step further, and black scaly wings would erupt from her back to stop her fall, flapping and holding her aloft by instinct. With a hard swallow, she practically jerked Gina down her gullet all the way down to her hooves, her teeth snapping shut and trying to bite through the fluff inside her mouth.

"Bully! If you really cared about her, you'd support the love she has now! Pet or not, I can tell what makes her happy, and she'd be sad if you stole her from her family, but you can't see that! If you really love her, you wouldn't want her to be imprisoned! She's a free spirit! Either help her on her way to flourish and blossom into an amazing young woman like I know she will, or I will fight with everything I have to keep her from being a prisoner!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:00 pm

(Sorry I took so long. I've been a bit distracted with RL and lots of other things.)

"I love her and she loves ME! I need her to love me!" Kanga desperately tries to reach down Lapis's throat, but the naga's teeth sizzle with electricity and tear through the fluff as Lapis jerks and swallows the girl down into her human belly.

Gina curls up inside Lapis, still asleep, and not stirring even with the slimy fluff that was swallowed down with her.

"Nononono-"

The fluff twitches and writhes around Lapis' sparking body, but for all it tries to push and swallow her deeper, the electricity just keeps it solid and in shape... and now, Lapis can see light above her. her eyes sparking with electricity and strange energies, see something above her in the fluff.

A way out.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Lapis had Gina safely inside her now, and so now she could focus solely on protection and escape, and if needed could more fully let loose. When she saw the light above, she only paused for a second. "You had your chance to earn her love instead of demand it." Her final words would have particularly venomous righteous indignation. "She deserves better than a tyrant thief in a fluffy disguise." And with that, she would flap her wings harder, taking her closer to the light she had perceived earlier.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 pm

(Aaaggaaahhgh. Man I hope 2021 gets better. Sorry this took so long, and happy new year.)

"Noooooooo!!!"

There's a ripping sound as Lapis finally squeezes and tears through the last resistance before her, and light fills her eyes.

the naga slams into the small plastic play table, knocking it over and scattering the cookies and the other dolls across the carpeted floor. When she turned around to face Lady Kanga Hoppins, she would not find the firm, well worn, if big plushie kangaroo...

instead she would see a massive creature, one that filled the small room and was bent over against the ceiling, seeming much more animalistic than cute... but the fur was still shaped like felt and the eyes still reflected light like buttons and marble rather than true flesh. But she could see stitches along her belly, and a small, blue vest that matched what the doll once wore. Even the tiny hat matched the one worn by the doll, comically small on the big head.
Massive paws and feet twitched individually, and would have made it easy for the beast to scoop the naga back up, and into a huge maw...

but the creature did not move, or uncurl from it's bent over position. Instead of roaring or swiping at Lapis, Lady Kanga covered her stomach, which had a glowing tear of fluff beneath her paws... and she looked like she might be about to cry.

"Please... don't take Gina away from me now..." Miss Kanga whispers. "She's... she's my everything. I wouldn't be me, if not for her. If I don't take her now... now that you've seen me... I have to leave forever. I'm not bad... I swear it. It's how we exist... we're only alive until we're forgotten."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:16 pm

Lapis felt her heart ache, but at the same time, she also knew that she couldn't just give Gina over either. Her own eyes started to well up, feeling sorrow for Miss Kanga too. "She... She's not mine to give away. I may have been adopted into this family, but I also know that she has people of her own flesh and blood here that would be damaged forever if she disappeared. I never meant to make things where you'd have to leave, but I hope you can see my point of view here too. The only person who could actually give that permission to you would be her mother. I... I have to keep her safe until permission like that could even be given." She'd wipe her eyes as she'd to sniffle. "I'm so sorry..."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Lady Kanga says nothing for a long moment, then lets out a sigh.

"... I forgive you, Lapis... you'll be a good sister to Gina." The stuffed magical creature smiles again. "It'll be sad, when she forgets about me... but till she does, I'll still get to watch her grow up. Goodbye, Lapis..."

She leans down and kisses the bulge on the naga's belly.

"Goodbye, Gina... I love you... and I'll see you again one day."

And then, with nary a whisper, Lady Kanga is gone. It's like she was never there.

Gina mumbles and turns over in her sleep, squelching around in Lapis's belly.

(Aaaaaand DONE. I might bring back Lady Kanga later, but now we can get back to the hoof family and size shenanigans!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 pm

As sad as Lapis was that she had been the catalyst to making Lady Kanga leave, the moving in her stomach would bring her back to reality and she kinda panicked. She would slither over to the bed and would start to bring Gina back up, wanting to make sure she did so before Gina would wake up. Susanne said in the past she would be in trouble if she ever ate Gina, and despite it being for protection and security, she was afraid of getting in trouble from it as a result.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay