Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Unfortunately for Lapis, even at her current size... Gina was MUCH bigger than anything she'd swallowed before! Her belly had been bulged out enormously... it was almost as big as her upper body!

Her stomach groaned unhappily as she tried to stretch her jaw open... and worse, refused to flex upwards! Merely tightened down on the lightly breathing satyr girl inside her. Her belly was in rebellion, wanting to keep it's new friend!

Not that Lapis could deny that the sensation was incredibly pleasant! More full and and satisfying than an cricket or rat... really, it was too bad she couldn't taste the girl more...

But it seemed that Gina was well and truly stuck in her belly!

"Ngglmm..." came the muffled voice of her friend. as she turned over again. oooo, that felt nice...
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:51 pm

Lapis felt her face flushing from how good it felt, but at the same time, she was still in a panic over the fact Gina was inside of her. Susanne was going to kill her for this! It didn't matter that she'd only done it to save Gina at the time, because Susanne probably wouldn't have believed her anyways. The only hints of the whole incident were fading as Lapis's Bestial Shift was regressing too, leaving her soon in her original lamia form.

Lapis was becoming more of an emotionally distressed noodle as time was going on, the window between Susanne getting home getting shorter and shorter by the moment. She'd try again to regurgitate Gina, fearing retribution for what she'd done.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:21 pm

As Lapis struggled to get her dozing friend out of her belly, she'd hear the front door unlocking...

wait, where were Susanne's hoofsteps?

"Gina, I'm home!" Calls a mature woman's voice... oh no, it's Marin, the mother of the house! "Gina? I need some help with the groceries."

The human woman is coming this way! (I forget if Marin was supposed to be out longer as well.)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:51 pm

At her size, Lapis had no hope of being able to hide, so she instead had only one way this could go, and that was going to be having to talk to Marin. Whether it turned into a flaming train wreck or some understanding now would depend on how she approached it.

Sheepishly, Lapis slithered closer and poked around the corner that would be in view of the front door. "M-Marin, G-Gina is asleep at the moment and I'd be glad to help, just... I need your help first. J-just... promise me you'll hear me out before you get mad at me." Her eyes started to well up. "I'm a good girl, I swear, and I just did what was right."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:54 am

Marin, with her short brown hair and motherly figure, merely sighed when she saw Lapis teary-eyed, and peeking out from behind a door. It was a scene she was sadly familiar with, having raised two daughters, one with four legs and a whole LOT of growth.

"Okay, Lapis. I'll hear you out, and I promise I won't get mad at you." The human woman schools her expression, and gives the naga a patient, understanding expression. "If you really need help, I'll help you. Come on out."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:53 pm

Lapis hesitantly came out, and soon the Gina shaped bulge in her stomach became visible, and Lapis seemed to become even more agitated. "G-Gina was almost taken by someone here in this house, one of her things which actually was alive and is gone now. I... I took her inside me to keep the other one from getting her, but now I can't get her out. Please, help me!" This was one distressed noodle. "I was only trying to protect her, but Susanne will kill me if she sees this!"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Marin's eyes go wide as Lapis reveals herself fully... it seemed that Lapis was quite a bit bigger than she'd last seen her, and with a belly to match!

But far more important was the distress and tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh, honey, don't be scared. Everything's going to be just fine." Marin looks around at the moment, then checks what looks like a thermostat on the wall... or is it an alarm system?

"Okay, Gina's still there..." With a bit more relief in her eyes, Marin comes over and gently takes Lapis's hand. "Both of you are going ot be fine, Lapis... now, why don't you come over here to the couch, and I can take a good look at you."

The couch in the family living room is actually quite big... there's a lowered soft pit in the middle that Susanne kneels on when she watches TV. More than big enough for Lapis to coil her tail up...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:21 am

Lapis, still definitely shaken, would make her way over to the dip in the couch and would curl herself up on it, still sniffling a little. Marin's calm demeanor did seem to help calm her down a little, but her tail tip was still twitching with anxiety. Thankfully, given it was her human stomach, Gina was in no risk of digestion, but that didn't mean she wasn't still emotional. "Wh-what do I need to do to get her out?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:09 am

"I'm, uh... not too clear on that myself." Marin admits a little ruefully. "I'm not actually a vore myself, despite Susanne's talent for it. The most I can tell you is what I've learned from internet research."

"But it's just fine. You're not gonna digest Gina, and even if you did, she's still registered with the neighborhood respawner. She'd wake up tomorrow in her bed." Gently Marin stroked Lapis' hand until the little naga calmed down some more.

"Now, I did do some reading. I might be able to help pull her out, but it'll only work if you relax. Breathe in... breathe out." gently, Marin rubbed the naga's shoulders, getting the girl to relax as best she could.

As Lapis did calm... Marin began to speak again. "Now, I'm just going to massage your cheeks now..." She began to do so, with both hands.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:43 pm

Lapis closed her eyes and would let off a soft sigh, the massaging helping to soothe her a bit. She hadn't realized how tense she had become, and now she could feel her body ease up a bit. "You're... really good with your hands. It's like I'm melting, but in a good way."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed May 26, 2021 1:27 pm

"Mmm. Susanne once ended up dislocating her jaw a bit when she was smaller... this was how I helped her get it back into place. Vore... isn't something that can be rushed. in or out, its best to let it come naturally."

Marin the mother gently lays lapis down on her back... keeping her nice and relaxed as she keeps massaging the naga's jaw... then moves down the sides of her neck, following some unseen line. Up and down to her collarbone, helping the girl feel more relaxed...

"just let everything loll open..." Marin whispers softly... and gently begins working her hand into Lapis's mouth. still tracing the little soft circles on the INSIDE of her cheek now... it's like there's no tightness at all... and it feels heavenly. So relaxing...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:56 pm

At this point, Lapis was definitely mellowing out, although at first she seemed confused by the fingers intruding into her mouth. However, she then made a discovery: Marin tasted good!

Lapis would end up idly starting to lick Marin's hands, enjoying the flavor. Still, the massage did help her feel more loose, and after a while her eyes would start to droop as the relaxation made her a bit drowsy.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:24 pm

"there you go..." Marin says softly, smiling to herself as she watched Lapis' eyes droop closed. She keeps gently rubbing the naga's mouth, slowly moving her fingers in little circles around the entrance to Lapis throat.

gently, slowly, Lapis' mouth and neck stretch over Marin's fingers the same motions simply continuing downwards as Marin's hands keep up their relaxing motions. Gingerly, Marin slips her other hand to ease the naga's jaw open wider... she has to be careful not to touch nostrils! She doesn't want to wake up Lapis.

Gingerly, she pushes her shoulders into Lapi's widening maw. Her head is at the very back of the naga's throat. Surely, Gina can't be that hard to grab onto, ans as long as she keeps rubbing with one hand, Lapis won't start swallowing.
It's not like the Naga was strong enough to really grip her, right?
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Despite the rubbing and the sleepy state, having something in her throat for that long caused Lapis to still have a slight reflex and do a weak swallow. Depending on how prepared Marin was for it, it might have pulled her in or wouldn't have. Lapis was unaware of anything going on right now.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay