Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:39 pm

(Gina is a little girl... so, Lapis's human half is the size of a regular human, or is Lapis child sized? Also, just how old is Lapis Physically? I've been imagining her as high teenage at youngest, or at least physically mature in body.)

The room around her was definitely easier to navigate... with her new, big tail, Lapis could easily raise herself to the highest shelves, and turning pages was no longer a serious effort. It was still comfortable though... as Susanne needed a big room, Lapis had plenty of room to move around and get used to her new perspective.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:40 pm

(My plan was that Lapis would be child sized in this case. As for age, at physically she's middle to late teens, although she's a bit malnourished from not getting enough care beforehand, so she hasn't filled out to normal levels just yet.)

At her larger size now, Lapis would be starting to get more adventurous, and started rummaging through things. That was... until she would taste something in the air and would turn her attention towards the bed. Peering under, she could see the eyes of a mouse staring at her from under the bed. After a wiggle of her tail to position herself better, she would lunge at the mouse, following it under the bed as it tried to flee, but got cornered near the corner of the bed. Her tail tip could be seen wagging from outside of the bed, preparing to catch the unfortunate rodent. It was obvious at this point that her snake instincts were taking the forefront here.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:33 am

(Ah, I see. I guess that just means we'll have to get her some good eats!)

The mouse... it turned out, was not a mouse. It was a RAT, and a big one at that! It would have given her regular, tiny form the fight of her life! But now... mmmm, it was just something that would make a delicious meal!

Of course, it squeaked, and darted back under the bed as she lunged for it. Lapis would have to move quick, but she managed to catch it just as it tried to circle around and run for the dresser at the foot of the bed.

It squeaked in fear as it found itself in her hands, big enough to need both of them to keep it from wriggling out... it tried to bite and claw, but Lapis would only feel painful pinches, not actual blood... hmmm, seems she was tougher than she thought!

(I had an ideeeeea! Eat your big rat, and keep your ears open...)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:52 pm

(I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind! ^^)

Lapis would get a triumphant grin on her face. At the moment, she would not even think about the fact she was being bitten with no injury, and eagerly would open her mouth and start to shove the rat into her mouth. Her throat muscles seemed to take over at this point, and would put a firm grip on the rat, holding it in place and starting to incrementally tug it down her throat.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Really it was just about the size of a big cricket normally was... but it tasted great, and it was so much thicker than crickets were! The little wriggles it made in her mouth were strong as Lapis swallowed it down, and it twisted and squirmed and squeaked aaaaaaall the way down her throat, the bulge a lovely, comfortable size that she could enjoy the stretch of her skin without straining too much.

But as tasty as the rat was, it was only one rat, and it felt... small in her human stomach. Sure she could get a bunch of food right now... Gina would probably be happy to show her bow big food was SUPPOSED to be eaten, rather than huge bits to her tiny form...

But then... she heard a little scrabbling in the room. Something else was there! Another rat maybe? If she strained her ears, Lapis might tell the noise is coming from the dresser...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:35 pm

At the moment, Lapis was more interested for sure in the extra noise she was hearing from the dresser. She was still hungry, and her curiosity was in full effect too. Until she was ready for digesting her food, the rat would instead be simply held in her human stomach, it being merely used for storage until she was ready to move it to her snake stomach. The search then began, wanting to know if the dresser noises meant more food for her.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:13 am

Lapis wouldn't see anything behind the dresser... or under it... but she still could hear something scrabbling... inside? Oh no, something was in Susanne's clothes!

If Lapis listened carefully, it would almost sound like something was moving in the drawers... the second one from the bottom?

Would Lapis open it carefully, or quickly? Opening it slowly would give whatever was inside time to hide... but if she opened it quickly, she might stun it! but then whatever was inside would certainly be angry and scared.

Lapis would surely be able use her nose and tongue if it hid... but only if she managed to catch it in the drawer...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Due to Lapis's racial tendencies, she was far more likely to use quick actions to try and catch her prey. As such, after listening to which drawer the sound was coming from, she would grab the handle and would pull it open quickly. She didn't mind if her food was angry or anything, because to her it would just be good still. Once pulled open quickly, she would look inside quickly to try and spot the source and grab it.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:20 pm

When Lapis jerked open the drawer, she would hear a surprised squeak... but not that of a rat. Rather it sounded a bit more like "ACKPH!"

There was something sprawled on a shirt, having hit it's head on the drawers! But as Lapis' hand struck like lightning, and closed around the figure... it was a bit smaller than a rat, actually-

"Augh! Lemme go!"

Squirming in Lapis' hand was a tiny human girl! She was dressed in rags and had a rough bandoleer on, but she was definitely human! she had pale white skin and short black hair.

(Okay, decision time! Do you want to make a new friend, or do you want to have these be mean tinies that you don't feel guilty about eating? Now it's time to meet the wild tinies!)
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:26 pm

(I think Lapis will likely go the friend route here. After all, she's used to being tiny herself. She could end up being a sort of mediator or ambassador between the bigs and the smalls. At the least, she may become known for being a safe person to travel inside of, as I've planned for her human stomach to be merely dormant and used for storage. Never hurts to have friends, especially ones that taste good. XD)

When Lapis saw who she had caught, she would squeak in surprise and would loosen her grip, letting the little girl rest in her hand. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it would be one of you. I'm uh... I'm usually small like you too, as I'm one of those belly pet things. I'm just bigger now due to circumstances. Did I hurt you?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:09 pm

"Ow, ow, ow!" The dark haired tiny rubs her head for a moment, then looks up to the now Big Naga. Her eyes go wide, but something about Lapis's voice causes her to hesitate instead of immediately bolting.

"Um... n-nothin but my pride..." the girl says in nervous voice... her speech is a bit rougher than most. "Uh... d-d'ya mind putting me down?"

She is very, very nervous about being held in the hand of a big snake...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Lapis would squeak as she realized that she was making the little girl uncomfortable, so she would look around a little flustered, and would eventually settle on placing the girl on the foot of the bed, and would then sit on her tail by the bed, her arms behind her to prove that she wasn't going to try anything.

"I'm sorry if I'm scaring you or something. I'm Lapis, oh and, um... you should be safe in this house. Everyone I've met here has been very kind to tinies like you. They were nice to me when I was small like you."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:17 pm

(Sorry I've been off for so long. I've been distracted by other hobbies, and Borderlands and Borderlands 3. Hope you're still interested in this!)

"Well, of course they were nice to you... You're a pet! They get to eat you all the time and they've got nanites in you. I'm not a pet, so your masters would get really nasty if they found out I was squatting in their house!" The little girl shakes her head. "You can't tell anyone I'm here, or I'm a goner for sure!"

The girl hesitates a moment, then sighs. "Look, I'm getting ahead of myself... my name is Sai. I really owe you for eating that Rat... one I can handle, but two was a bit much!"

The black haired girl, Sai, holds out a hand to greet Lapis. "I suppose you don't know much about how things work for Free Folk like me..." Sai muses.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Lapis wouldn't hesitate to reach a finger closer to Sai and would use it to shake the hand, making sure to be gentle. "I'm glad I could be of help at the least." She then pauses for a moment. "I'm pretty sure you're at least safe with the two daughters here in the house at least. Susanne, the one who lives in this room, told me what life is like for you folks, and she sounded pretty sympathetic. Her younger sister Gina is very sweet and innocent, so more likely you'd get invited to a pretend tea party than anything else."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:49 pm

"No no, you don't get it..." Sai rolls her eyes as she shakes the finger. "Listen I get that Bigs here aren't TOO bad, but I'm not like the others... the snacks you see walking around on the streets or in those little mouse tubes."

The girl smirks a bit. "I don't have any of those fancy Nanites in me! I might be small, but I'm free! They use those things to track people you know, the nanites are the reason people my size get treated so bad! They control our ever action, see our thoughts! But not me, or people like me! We live in the wild... so we're the Wild ones!"

Sai hesitates a moment. Then sighs. "Well, mostly wild. We gotta stay hidden, and since the Bigguns have so much space, it's kinda easy to hide in their houses! We have to steal, but they never notice... though it's harder when the big rats move in."

While this is all fascinating... if Sai doesn't have Nanites... if she gets digested, she doesn't come back! How awful!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am

The worry would start to show on Lapis's face. She knew enough about the nanites to know that the absence of them meant a whole new world of danger for her new acquaintance. The idea of being truly gone if caught by the wrong person just once... It made her really uneasy.

"B-but that also means never coming back if the worst happens to you. Sai, I don't want to find out you died or something later! Knowing that one mistake could end it all forever sounds like a terrible worry to carry everywhere you go."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:48 pm

(I had an idea... how about Lapis' new sizes are kinda form locked. Like, her nanites need a bit more fuel the larger she gets... so they make her hungrier the larger she gets. and if she gets too big, well, OMNOMNOM... she's not too big now, but she's probably still hungry.
Also, for how the largest Bigs get around this? like the hill sized or city wreckers? They draw strength from those trapped or living inside them. It's a bit more mystical, and why they're more like forces of nature Kaiju than normal giants.)

"Hey hey, that just means I don't get caught or eaten ever! I'm small, but I'm tough!" Sai puffs out her chest proudly. "No wild one can't take care of themselves! I'm used to looking out for myself!"

The little girl is awfully confident for someone who just got caught...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Lapis did find the confidence of Sai to be both refreshing but also a bit comical. "I hope you can keep that up then. You're lucky that the thing that caught you wouldn't eat you. Well, unless you wanted to hide in my storage stomach or something."

(I think it would make a lot of sense. Means that if Lapis ever gets huge to protect Susanne, whatever was being guarded against is very likely getting eaten. XD)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:10 am

(Sorry this took so long, got... busy and distracted.)

Sai gave Lapis a gimlet eye, clearly annoyed that she isn't being taken seriously.

"I totally can handle myself! and I don't need to hide in your belly, what kind of tiny would-"

Suddenly there's a loud knocking at the door.

"Laaaapiiiis! it's Gina! wanna come to my room and plaaaay?~" the younger sisters voice creeps through the door, and the handle begins to turn!

Sai's eyes go wide and she instantly starts trying to find somewhere to hide.

"Don't let any bigs know I'm here! I'm in super trouble if any of them catch me!" Sai hisses.

(Now, the sane, logical response would be to put Sai back in a drawer or toss her onto the bed and let her hide herself again. :roll:
But this is a vore rp. And, if Sai doesn't like being in a stomach... well, there's other places for Lapis to put her. :D )
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:14 pm

If Lapis wasn't such an innocent little lamia who was not acquainted with sexual matters and such, she may have had the idea to put Sai in her pussy or something to protect her. Even the idea of tossing her onto the bed didn't cross her mind, and even that would have risked getting her spotted. Instead, she followed instinct, despite the fact that Sai was probably going to hate her for it.

Lapis would speak quickly and quietly. "I'm sorry about this. I'll let you back out later, promise!" And without waiting for any sort of reply or complaints, she would open wide, stuff Sai into her mouth, and hastily swallow to try and hide her.

She'd then have to put on a face like nothing had happened as Gina would poke her head in. "I'd be glad to, Gina. I hope me being big this time will be okay."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay