Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Ruby giggles as she listens to your "Cries" of help. "That's right! You're all ours! And at our mercy!"

June rolls her eyes as she smiles at you. She pushes up Ruby a bit, who gives her a look of surprise. "Time out Ruby." She looks at you with a somewhat serious smile. "Since we're doing this, the safety word is "Apple". Last thing I want is to have a cute little fox like you actually getting hurt or worse."

Ruby nods, still purring away. "Fair enough...Man, you really ARE like a momma to us!"

June blushes lightly. "Just keeping everyone alive..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:08 am

I mewl and squirm playfully, blinking as I feel the weight ease up. I looked up to June, curious, before nodding in understanding. "Apple it is." I nuzzled close. "Thanks for worrying...Momma~" I nuzzled into her fat gut a bit, before looking back up at Ruby. "Okay, ready to get nice and trapped again by my queen of a mate~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:04 pm

June blushes a little more and giggles. "Alright then. Back to the fun." She carefully lowers Ruby back onto you, enveloping you once more in the warm, furry darkness.

Ruby giggles excitedly as she starts wriggling and pushing down on you. "Now then, squirm and beg for us to release you!" She playfully growls.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 pm

I purred a bit, mewling as I was once surrounded by dark, furry flab. I kissed some of the flesh as Ruby kept squishing down on me. "Mph...please lemme go, Ruby...I'm stuck, I can't get out...!" I squirmed my best, but kept the safe word in mind, just in case.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Ruby giggles once more as she keeps grinding and pushing down on you, pushing you deeper into June's soft gut. "Nope! You're not going anywhere! You're mine now! I'm going to push you so hard that you'll end up..." She grins. "...Inside June!"

June smiles at Ruby. "What are you planning Ruby?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:32 am

I blushed at the idea, squirming and wriggling as I was squashed into more soft flab. I panted a bit as I started to give eager kisses to Ruby's fat. "M-mph...how is that even possible...deer don't have belly buttons, let alone mouths on their tummies...if anything, I'm gonna just be stuck between your guts...right?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:04 pm

June giggles. "Of course we have belly buttons! They're just hidden by fur! But I don't think Ruby's thinking of that..."

Ruby just giggles and grins. "Once you've had your fill of being squished, you're going to make June a momma!"

June's eyes go wide. "Wait...WHAT?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:17 pm

I blushed madly as I continued to get squished. I didn't hear any "apple" yet...either June was in on this, or was okay with this, despite it...so I roll with it. "Huuuh...? How am I gonna do that, Ruby?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:06 pm

June giggles, still blushing as she looks up at Ruby. "Y-yeah Ruby, how?"

Ruby giggles as she winks at June. "Well, you're MY mate, so I say you can do it how you wish, but I think now is the time she should borrow you."

June smirks and rolls her eyes, still smiling. "Now? Why now?"

Ruby smiles. "He's all warmed up and squished down, he'll slide in easy."

June just shakes her head. "So he can either make me...uh..." She blushes deeper. "...Pregnant. The ordinary way...or...our way."

Ruby nods. "Yeah! He's able to because you changed him, right?"

June nods. "Yeah...How did...Nevermind..." She giggles again. "Whichever you wish Miles. Or we can keep doing this..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 am

I blushed deeply...hm. I considered the options. I could honestly stay squished for a while, but it seemed both girls were eager to get June pregnant...so, I had an idea. I grinned up a bit. "How about...we get you pregnant the normal way, but Ruby squashes down on me from behind as I do~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 pm

June is quiet for a moment, then nods. "Sure...I-I don't see why not...Ruby?"

Ruby just grins. "Of course I want to do this with you June! And its just an added bonus that I get to squish Miles!" She squirms off of you, giggling excitedly.

June just smiles up at you. "So...You really want to do this? I...I know I don't have to tell you that this...th-that would mean the world to me." She smiles, looking a bit nervous. "B-but of course, I can become a fox if you want...or you can be a deer too...or I can be a raccoon...anything really. I'd still have a fawn..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

I panted a bit as the light blinded me momentarily, after having not seen it for a bit. I carefully shifted off, stretching a bit as I looked to June. I leaned over, kissing her cheek. "I mean, you've helped us out so much, June, I don't mind. And it seems Ruby is fine if I'm fathering two sorts of families..." I looked back to her. "Speaking of...what do you reccomend? I suppose it'd be much easier to squish me if we were both foxes still...or if you became a human or deer, so your gut would be that much bigger~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 pm

June blushes at the kiss, then glances over to Ruby as she speaks.

Ruby grins. "Well...I was thinking you two could be foxes, and I could be a deer. So you know, like a reversal of roles."

June raises an eyebrow. "I suppose so. But my guess is you're really going to be a deer because its the biggest animal you can become."

Ruby giggles. "Maybe..." She smiles as she closes her eyes...

Her shorter legs start morphing, becoming longer while her paws grow out into black hooves. She groans as her body starts enlarging, her gut remaining largely the same as she gets taller, and as she admires her new body, her muzzle pushes out into a longer, more elongated shape. Soon, she looks at June with a grin. "Wow...So this is what its like to be you..." She giggles.

June smiles and nods. "Its great, right?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 pm

I grinned as I snuggled up to June, watching my mate grow, blushing as her gut grew with her. I swallowed a bit, blushing. "Oh, you two~" I shifted, already getting a bit aroused. "Well, June, I guess there's nothing left but to become a fox like me." I slide off to give her the space to do such. I trot over to Ruby, tail flicking around her legs. "i'll suppose you'll probably want to get kits soon, yourself. I can't see you just letting June have kids with me before you get to~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 am

Ruby giggles as she nuzzles you. "I love how much smaller you are! You'll be much easier to squish!"

June nods as she closes her eyes, focusing. Soon, her legs start shortening, her hooves start forming into paws, and as her claws form, she smiles at them. "Wow...Claws. Neat." She watches as her body starts shrinking, her fur retaining its reddish hue as her tail grows longer. Soon, she's a fully formed fox, with a decent sized belly on her. She grins at Miles. "How do I look?"

Ruby smiles down at Miles as he mentions kits. "Yeah, we'll be having kits soon too, my love."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:42 am

I grinned at June, snuggling up to her gut a bit and nuzzling it. "Really sexy, if I do say so myself..." I groom her belly a bit, before looking at her eagerly. "Alright...go ahead and get in position, and let me know when you're ready for me to go to town~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 pm

June blushes and giggles. "Ok, if you're ready..." She lies down on her belly, then raises her rear end. "Is this a good one?"

Ruby giggles. "Yeah, that's a good one June..." She grins at Miles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:06 am

I blushed as she stuck her rear out, and I simply nod, carefully getting on her. "Yep. Looks good to me." I grinned back at Ruby. "Go ahead and squish down on us whenever you're ready~" I focus back on June, slowly sliding my cock into her with an eager moan.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:49 pm

June murrs softly as she's penetrated, pushing gently back into you.

Ruby just giggles again as she carefully climbs onto Miles' back, pushing her weight down harder. "How's this Miles? Heavy enough?"

June grunts as Ruby's weight settles on her. "Ugh...But also nice..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:32 am

I moaned as I thrust into June more, panting, before blushing as I felt her fat on top of my back, weighed down a bit under it. I nuzzled June's neck, panting and blushing, getting even hornier at my mate's fat on my back. "M-mph...h-hot...more~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay