Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:19 pm

June moans a bit louder, purring for the first time. "Mmm...So...cozy..." She wriggles a little and groans. "Just wish...I could...breathe a little...easier!" She giggles. "I'm ok though..."

Ruby just giggles and shrugs as she wriggles and moves on top of Miles, trying her best to push down harder. "We weren't worried June...But good to know!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:27 am

I panted, continuing to buck, moaning eagerly. "A-a-ah...y-yes~" I felt her fat squish and wobble on top of me, and I use that pressure to help me thrust in each time, adoring all the plump fat squashing over me...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:06 pm

June murrs and moans with each thrust, squeezing around Miles' member. "Miles...Are you...ready to be...a daddy?" She pants, both from the pleasure and from the pressure.

Ruby giggles as she keeps pushing and thrusting, trying her best to squish Miles. "He better be!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 pm

I panted, moaning as I continued to fuck June, thrusting in time with each squish. "F...f-fuck yeah, I am...a-a-aH~!" I cry out, hugging onto June as I start to cum. "S-squash me, squash me, squash me, squash me, Rubyyyy~!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:10 pm

(Sorry for my absence, my computer went down for a few days. Should be all good now.)

June moans and wriggles under you, her fuzzy tail twitching. "Ah-ah...p-please...give me...mm-make me...a momma!" She pants, her sex squeezing around Miles' member, ready to milk every drop out.

Ruby groans and moans, panting harder from the effort of pushing down and thrusting. "I am!" She thrusts harder, using her back legs to press down.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 am

(Totally chill!)

I panted and moaned as I bucked a bit more as I came, wanting to give June what she wanted as she squashed down on me more. After I get everything out, I slump, panting as I relax down against June, letting Ruby's fat pin me completely.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:18 pm

June moans as she too climaxes, her sex squeezing around your member. "Th-thank you..." She pants, enjoying the warm feeling creeping deeper inside of her body.

Ruby keeps pressing down, smiling as she both hears and feels the climaxes. "Well, I think that was a success!" She giggles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:09 am

I panted eagerly, mewling happily as I'm squashed down by Ruby, left pleased in the afterglow, blushing. "F-fuck yeah, it was~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:57 pm

June pants as she enjoys the afterglow for a bit, then smiles. "Well...Now we wait...Now Ruby...Please get off of me..."

Ruby giggles. "I suppose so..." She slowly gets off of both of you, to June's relief.

June smiles as she looks back at you and nuzzles you. "Thank you. Now, of course, you're welcome to have more fun with Ruby, but I need a break. I'm pretty sure she broke me a little." She giggles. "Can you get off of me please?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:44 am

I smiled, nuzzling June, sighing as Ruby gets off of us. I carefully dismount, panting. "I need a break, too, honestly, I don't have THAT much cum..." I nuzzled up to Ruby a bit. "But how to pass the time~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Ruby gives you a sly look. "Well, I know a certain German Shepherd that would probably appreciate a nice meal..." She grins. "He's already had me, so perhaps you?"

June just rolls her eyes. "We don't have to be always eating each other Ruby!" She smiles at you. "Maybe he wants to just cuddle with his mommas."

Ruby nods. "Maybe...Or maybe he's hungry?"

June rolls her eyes again and giggles. "Are you sure its not just YOU, Ruby?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm

I blushed a bit at the suggestions...I grinned. "Hmm...it would be fun to get eaten again...but I do wanna cuddle my mommas, too..." I shift over and nuzzle Ruby a bit, giggling. "Maybe I can combine the two and cuddle someone from the inside~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Ruby nods and giggles. "I see what you're going for, and I agree!"

June nods in agreement. "Yeah, but I'd like it better if we used m-my..." She pauses and blushes.

Ruby grins and giggles again. "Womb. I knew you would say that, and I agree, Miles and I should cuddle in your womb."

June nods and smiles. "If you don't mind..." She thinks for a moment. "Should I become something else? Something a little bigger maybe?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:22 am

I looked back to June. "Oh? Okay, I wasn't sure if that would affect your pregnancy or anything." I grinned a bit. "Up to you, June, pick whatever you're comfortable with~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:44 pm

June blushes again and giggles. "Nah, should be fine! If nothing else, we can just try again!"

Ruby nods approvingly. "I agree! Now then, June if you may..."

June nods as she lies on her belly and spreads her legs. "I think I'll try this from Ruby's point of view..."

Ruby grins. "After you..." She gestures as June moves her tail to the side, exposing her ready sex to you.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:33 pm

I giggled a bit as I strut back over to June, starting to nuzzle her sex, pausing. "You might wanna become a vixen again, too, Ruby, unless you're planning on fitting a deer in a fox...." And soon, I started to push myself inside!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:43 pm

Ruby frowns, then nods. "Yeah...I guess I should..." She looks at June, then at herself. "Although..."

June giggles as Miles starts to push inside her soft, warm sex. "No Ruby. I was curious if you'd try that as is...Although we uh..." She blushes. "...Know it is possible..." She blushes deeper red. "...B-but not this time!"

Ruby nods. "Fair enough..." She giggles as she too blushes a little. "Although it was fun..." She closes her eyes as she starts changing back into her old self...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:28 pm

I smirked a bit as I squirm my way into June. "I had a feeling that probably happened at some point. Bet you couldn't do it if the sizes were switched, June, just goes to show the power of a fox~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm

June murrs as she pulls you deeper inside of her soft, warm depths. "Yes, we did...um, experiment. A few times." She giggles. "But I don't know if...*murr* being a fox helps."

Ruby soon finishes transforming, then takes a moment to adjust back to her old self. "You weren't a fox long enough to figure that out June!"

June squeezes you inside of her tunnel, sucking you deeper towards her waiting womb. "We'll have to...try again later then! A contest, perhaps..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:04 am

I wriggle in, giggling as I slip in towards her womb, at least halfway inside her now. My tail flicks for Ruby a bit to tease her. "Perhaps! But for now, it's time to get nice and comfy~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay