Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:42 pm

June pants for a moment before she smiles at you. "Well...It just...I don't know..." She pants and moans for another few minutes before she nods knowingly. "Ah. You're not...going in...my womb...but my ass...You're...You're going...to end up food...if you keep...this up!" She pants hard, nearing her climax, her whole body shaking in anticipation.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:07 am

I purred as I went back to eating out her asshole, pressing close, continuing to feel and grope...when she said I was going to end up as food, I got more eager, pressing deeper to lick and stimulate her more, moaning passionately.* "M-mph...m...m-momma...p-please~"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:57 pm

June shudders and pants at both your words and your continued groping and eating of her ass. "A-I-ah..." She struggles to get the words out, but has to stop and pant. "I...I...suppose so..." She gasps as she tips on the edge, then she gives you one last smile before she sits hard on your head, pushing your entire head inside of her. Then, she climaxes hard, squeezing your head inside her warm, deep insides.

She gasps, panting hard and murring softly, pausing momentarily to catch her breath.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:41 am

As I hear her get closer and closer, eating her out, I notice her looking back at me, before her weight suddenly presses into me as I feel her sitting. My whole head slides up through her pucker, sliding into her bowels, feeling her climax against my chest. I mewl happily, nuzzling around a bit, patting her ass a bit, encouraging her to keep going~
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm

June pants hard for a few more minutes before she finally catches her breath. "Wow...Now time for part two..." She giggles. "Hope you're ready!" She then starts pushing down on you, feeling you slide deeper inside of her, her belly already starting to bulge.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:21 pm

I lick around as long as she needs to enjoy herself for. I felt her shifting, getting ready for the next part. I mewl, squirming a bit as she pushes on me, sliding me deeper and deeper, into her gut. "Oh, I'm always ready to be food for you two~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:04 am

June moans softly as she keeps pushing down on you, pushing you deeper and deeper. "You're so wonderful, in so many ways...It makes you very desirable!" She giggles. "The only bad part about taking you this way, is I can't taste you..."
Last edited by unbirthwriter1 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 am

I giggled, squirming a bit as I slide in more. "Just think about how good it feels, I think it's a fair trade~" I nuzzle around a bit, making sure to lick in all the pleasurable spots I can as I slide in.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:24 pm

June murrs and closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of you stretching her out. "True..." She keeps pulling you deeper, now about halfway inside her. She pauses, now starting to pant once more. "By the way...How do you want...reformed?" She giggles. "I might be able...to reform you...inside Ruby..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:01 am

I wriggled a bit as I slid into her rear, and towards her stomach. I giggled a bit as I wriggled, hoping to pleasure her a bit more. "Ha...how am I going to snuggle the big gut she's gonna get from eating the great dane if I'm inside her?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:00 pm

June pants and giggles for a moment. "I suppose you're right...maybe another time." She giggles again. "Ruby would love...a surprise pregnancy!" She continues pulling you deeper inside her warm, soft confines, loving her ever swelling belly. "Ah, who knows...Rex might...still eat her..." She giggles. "He loves...a good meal...after a good time..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm

I purred, nuzzling around inside as I help fill her gut out. "Another time, it WOULD be pretty fun to do..." I mewl, legs wriggling as I slide in more through her anus. "H-heh...he'd be breaking a promise, then...he'd better get ready to slide in her gut after she comes back from gurgling in his~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 pm

June pants as she pauses and giggles. "Hm. Good point. Wh-who do you think...will win?" She moans as she pulls hard on you for a few moments, her slick, warm walls gripping you tightly as they push you deeper. She smiles at her enlarged gut and nuzzles it. "Rex might...have enough...self control...to not eat her...but I'm not sure..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 am

I purred as I sliiid in, getting closer to being fully in her stomach, feeling her nuzzling me through the walls as her body claimed me. "Heh...I think Ruby will win. I believe in my mate. She's pretty crafty and tricky, and she can really control a situation when it becomes sexual, trust me..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:48 pm

June blushes a little. "Y-Yeah, she...she sure can..." She starts to lean down, pushing your feet into the ground to force you further up inside of her. Your knees are now at her entrance...er exit...And June is approaching another climax...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 pm

I panted, grinding on the walls a little, mewling, feet wriggling. "F-fuck...I'm almost in...you get a climax and a nice meal out of this, huh~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:54 pm

June pants hard as she nods and giggles. "Y-Yeah...I get...two for one!" She pushes hard, your feet sliding inside her with a soft sucking sound. Then, with a trembling voice and body, she climaxes once more, her body twitching and squeezing you inside as she gasps, then falls to her knees.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:24 pm

I slipped in fully into her, squeezing me right into her gut as she climaxes, feeling everything jostle as she falls to her knees in pleasure. I giggle, settling in her stomach, rubbing the wall. "There we go...you have fun~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:58 pm

June pants heavily for a moment before she giggles and nuzzles her swollen gut. "Of course..." She sighs happily. "But what's important is did YOU have fun?"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:15 pm

I giggled, kissing where I felt her nuzzle, grinding on her stomach wall. "I'm still having fun, silly~" I panted. "So...can't wait to digest and make you plumper~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay