TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:06 pm

((It's... interesting, though I'm still exploring the lands... well, being a naked exile in a vorish version of that would be interesting. Anyway!))

Nikell pauses for a second, and seems to realize what she's said. She pales and begins stammering a bit as she backpedals.

"N-not that I wanted her to swallow me! It's just, I was really beat up, and the healing she gave last time was really nice, I mean, really effective. Because I needed healing in a really nice, comfy space- ANYWAY!"

The girl is blushing a bit now and tries desperately to change the subject.

"I'm planning on staying at the Lon Lon Ranch for the night... I think they have plenty of room, if you want to show up."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:52 am

((... Hm, interesting idea. Maybe we can put that idea on the backburner in case we ever want to entertain it. Anywho!))

Nusso has to hold back his laughter at her poor, poor attempts at suppressing her feelings, watching how cutely her face flared up in embarrassment. Still, he didn’t give her shit about it, just tried to get his suppressed laughs to teeter out before clearing his throat and pretending she hadn’t said any of that.

“Lon Lon Ranch, huh? It’s been a while since I’ve been there, it reminds me a lot of home. And... we’ve both been through a lot these past couple days. A night at the ranch should help us unwind.” He didn’t like getting too lax with his duties... but as the Sand Spirits had proven, he wasn’t immune to that.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 am

(So, fun idea since you've just hinted that Nusso has been to Lon Lon Ranch before... perhaps there was a chance he met one of the three sisters there? The eldest, when he was younger and who is now... matured, somewhat? :D )

"Yeah, the night I spent there was pretty nice. The three sisters there are really kind, as well. I'm sure if we help out a bit, and offer a bit of money, they'll be happy to let us stay."

Nikell smiles happily and points to the large circle of logs that seem almost like a wood fort, but rather are the walls of the Lon Lon Ranch. "There it is. if we hurry, we can get there in time to help with the evening chores again."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat May 11, 2019 10:42 am

((I imagine he might've visisted there on training, or maybe Impa or another elder took him when he was younger? Whatever the reason, it'll be fun to see how he sees the oldest sister now, especially if she was as old as young Malon in OoT back then. Maybe once/right before they meet, we could have a brief flashback scene as to how they met or interacted when they were younger, for some flavor?))

"Oh, yes, they're a kind, hard-working family. It's been a while since I've visited the ranch at least, I haven't seen the girls for years." Nusso reminisces a little at the thought, and before he knows it, that familiar log wall surrounding the ranch comes into view as the desert sands have degraded more so into rough dirt and grass. Knowing the ranch closes its doors after nightfall, the sheikah decides to break into a brisk run to try and get in before it gets too dark out, looking behind to make sure Nikell doesn't fall behind.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Nikell seems to be walking much more easily now, with Nusso's fairy form have eased her aches. it seems another good meal and a soft place to rest will be enough to set her truly to rights. Thankfully, they don't encounter the Hinox on the road here.

Eagerly she tromps up the ramp into the farm, and two red little streaks dart by.

"Romaini! I'm gonna get you for thaaaaaat!" Calls a voice in equal age to Nikell.

"Malon got all covered in water, hehehehe!" The shorter, faster streak giggles in a much higher voice.

Malon, the middle sister, and Romaini, the youngest sister. Thirteen and six respectively. Both red haired, they could be twins, if at different heights. It seems the youngest has been causing trouble.

"Girls, finish your chores!" Calls a melodic and much more mature voice from around the corner.

Cremia... the eldest sister, and apparently the main manager of the farm. Her father Talon, is aging if hale, and she seems to be taking over slowly. She'd be only a few years older than Nusso now... apparently the rumor is she's become quite beautiful. Unlike her sisters, her hair was a blonde so light it's practically white.

She's still out of view though... How pretty could she have become? She's just a farmgirl... right?

(That sounds like a great idea. May I set up the flashback? I have an idea.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 pm

As they enter the ranch, right at the entrance are two energetic girls darting around, with lots of energy despite the time. Nusso watched the young ones play around, the younger one having seemingly been pranked by her older sister. However, a third voice, one much deeper and mature... it sounded oddly familiar. It had been several years since Nusso visisted the ranch, having heard things about in passing like the young girl he met there having two younger sisters as the years went on. It'd been so long, he never really got a chance to visit the ranch again until today.

"... Is that Cremia?" The Sheikah muttered under his breath, not realizing he was sorta speaking aloud before looking to Nikell. "Look for a woman with platinum blond hair. She's probably the one we want to talk to." He told her, remembering stuff about the ranch that came down the grapevine. True to what he said before, coming back to the ranch after so many years felt nostalgic... like home.

((Sure, by all means! Curious to see where you take this.))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat May 11, 2019 3:56 pm

"Honestly, you two need to calm down-" Around the corner comes a lovely vision. She's dressed merely in a white blouse and a pink skirt, with a leather apron on her hips, but there's no denying that the woman who comes around the corner is beautiful. She's... almost like Queen Aillish, really. A perfect hourglass figure, but with honest muscle rather than the Queen's predatory sculpting. Her breasts though... even through the loose blouse he can tell that they're very large, perhaps only a centimeter smaller than the Queen's, and she's shorter as well, so the effect is... enhanced.

That would be obvious of course, if Nusso could tear his eyes away from her green eyes and soft face, framed by nearly white hair. She's absolutely beautiful.

(I'm Assuming that Nusso is back in his Shiekah form for this.)

"Oh, Nikell! you're back, and looking... a bit rougher. Did your little trip to Gorudo Quarry go badly?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

Nikell laughs, and shakes her head. "Well, it actually went pretty well, though things got a bit hairy at the end. I can help clean the barn if you wouldn't mind letting me and my friend stay there tonight.

"Sure, I'll put another pot on, and have the girls help." Cremia smiles and peers at Nusso.

"Wait... have I seen you somewhere before...?" Gods her voice is so much more amazing now... "would you mind taking off your mask?"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat May 11, 2019 4:36 pm

((Ah, yes! Sorry, didn't clarify. I meant to say he turned back a while ago after healing Nikell.))

... Wow. Time had certainly treated Cremia well! Nusso felt the blood rush to his face and tugged on his scarf, covering his face more than it already did as he felt... nervous? What did he have to be afraid of? Was he intimidated by her... perfect form, luscious hair, expertly carved face... Gah, what was he doing? Why was he getting so clammy? It had been a long time since they last met, but-

Nusso's thoughts were cut short as she got closer, at a loss for words until she addressed him directly. And... the nerves came back as she asked him to remove his scarf and anything else obscuring his face. Hesitating for a moment, Nusso slowly pried those parts away to let her see his face... did she actually remember him? His heart started thumping hard...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon May 13, 2019 1:35 pm

(Activate Flashback Scene Transfer! *Screen gets all wavy.)

The sight of Cremia's curious face brought back memories of years long past...

After his mother passed away, most of this training went to Impa, who trained him as best she could in the time that she had. This was one such time where he got to spend a long time benefiting from her advice... a month long survival trip, away from the city and town... and without any food supplies. So far they'd been doing well with learning how to hunt, though the roast lizard recipie wasn't... THAT good.

But now... now it seemed his mission had taken a turn for the strange.

"Disguise yourself as well as you can. As anything that is not a Shiekah agent. We are going to stay the night at Lon Lon Ranch. You may NOT use your masks."

She rolled her eyes when he asked why they were doing this in the wilderness survival trip. "Because, young Nusso, when you are IN a wilderness survival situation, you should always take advantage of whatever outposts of Civilization you find. not to mention, you do not need to be completely unseen to go unnoticed. I will be your aunt on a pilgrimage and you are accompanying me. Do not worry overmuch about hiding your race... not all Shiekah are agents of the crown. but you must act like a civilian."

With those instructions, Impa vanished for a few moments to prepare her own disguise. Well... looks like he'd be getting a trip to the ranch.

(Choose a disguise! But you can't use your masks... Thankfully you have some clothes to choose from...)
Edit: For some reason, my online tag doesn't show up on my screen? Do I still seem online to you? 1:24 AM California PWC time.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun May 19, 2019 9:23 am

((*insert harp arpeggio to signify flashback*))

Many years ago, Nusso was still a young one, but had been on a steady path of training and discipline thanks to Master Impa. Even back then, as a pre-teen kid, Nusso was very cold yet obedient and sharp, which he'd gotten a chance to prove to his master as she personally took him out on a month-long survival trip. Out in the wilds, they had to forage for their own supplies, hunt game, set up camp now and then... although tonight was not one of those nights.

"Lon Lon Ranch? Isn't that a bit... luxurious for a wilderness trip?" The young agent asked, politely and trying to not challenge Impa's authority on the matter. As he was told why and how they would present their selves to the farmhands, he hid his nervousness about acting like a normal civilian. He hadn't socialized much with people outside the clan, so he had no idea how similar or different people could be. At least now he knew why Impa stuffed some clothes that didn't look anything like his into his supply bag before the trip.

As Impa moved into a different section of thick bushel to change herself, Nusso knelt down and pulled out the change of clothes, changing into it and putting all his Sheikah wear and masks inside instead. Jeez, he felt awfully bare in clothes like these, but without any obstruction to his face, he looked somewhat like an average Hylian boy. He looked himself over in a still puddle nearby from the recent rainfall that they'd endured earlier in the day, and he didn't know what to make of the look. Even back then, Nusso's red hair looked awfully girly, but only went down to his shoulders.

((Hopefully this is what you had in mind for clothes, not sure if you intended Nusso to steal some from the ranch or something ^^;
I've seen your online tag now and then, maybe you accidentally hit the hide my online presence box when logging in?))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun May 19, 2019 11:34 pm

"All right." Impa's voice carries over the bush she's behind, slightly muffled by a rustle of cloth. "We're going to bury some of our supplies here. Most of our weapons, and a good part of our catch. We don't want to carry too much to the farm, and I want to see how well you can make a simple Cache."

A few seconds later... someone else steps around the bush... and as Impa said, she's obviously a Nun of Din's order, going by the robes. He's never seen this person before in his life.

The woman gives him a confident grin throws her shoulders back, sending her giant chest jiggling. She looks like she weighs easily three times Impa did. "Well, nephew of mine, we shouldn't be dallying around here!" it's a jolly, hearty voice full of cheer and goodwill, and completely unlike his master. "Th' name's Empah, but you can call me Aunty Em, kiddo! Ready to stash all yer stuff?"

There's absolutely no way... but... Impa was the only soul around for at least a mile besides Nusso.

( :D One good thing about the Pause? It gave time for THIS to slip back in my head.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon May 20, 2019 4:33 am

((This... works far better than I could've imagined. Perfect :lol: ))

"Yes, Master Impa." Nusso responds diligently as she's still in the shrubs and greenery, and he kneels down to begin feeling around for some soft soil to start digging up with his fingers. However... before he can, a woman saunters over to him from seemingly out of nowhere! He caught a glance of her feet, looked up, and gasped as he stumbled back onto his butt. A very large, confident... buxom woman was standing before him, and he was getting ready to make up some kind of alias for himself before she spoke.

"... Impa?" He mutters in utter disbelief, staring up at her large, jolly form. Okay, there was NO way Master Impa had pulled this off without magic. He scratched his head a bit awkwardly before playing along, clearing his throat. "Y-yes, Aunty. We, um, gotta get to the ranch by nightfall." His voice sounded a bit younger, and he gave himself a slight country sounding accent, although it was only a slight accent, as he was afraid of overselling the facade.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 pm

The big, smiling woman pats him on the back. "Don't strain yourself too much kiddo! You still need a lot of practice before you get good at faking accents!"

Empa then leans closer, and abruptly drops her loud, hefty voice. Nusso faces the brain tilting problem of his stern master's voice coming from this cheery face. "More important now is appearing harmless, rather than any specific disguise. You will have to learn to appear relaxed and normal, no matter which mask you don, if you don one at all. That is why I have forbidden you to use your masks in this exercise. You must learn the basics of blending in."

"So!" The big woman turns around with a large smile again. "Get yer stuff stashed and pick up yer pack!" She hefts her own... devoid of anything besides a sleeping roll and what seems to be some food. "We don't want to miss dinner at the ranch!"

As they go, Empa starts talking loudly about her family and her trip, not hiding her presence on the road at all... and incidentally, telling Nusso about their fake history. Of course... the big question he would have is HOW THE HECK DID IMPA DO THAT?!

Why was she so good at it too?! It was like was talking to a cheerful old aunt! A real one! And she even made JOKES!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 pm

This was... too bizarre for words. Especially as Impa so easily changed back to her normal voice, and then back again! Nusso knew it wasn't his place to question his master, and he had no desire to do so, but... there had to be a reason such an accent came so easily to her. Or maybe she was just really good at pretending, and he had plenty more of it to learn...

He nods as she explains the purpose of this exercise, and takes some deep breaths. Gotta stay calm. Collected. Natural. He packs up his stuff around his feet, hoisting it onto his back in a small bag as they walk out of their place in the woods and onto the path, walking across it to the ranch as Nusso gives an enthusiastic "Y-yes, auntie.", taking another whack at faking a country accent. But still, that accent wasn't his focus, it was... blending in. And while he couldn't get even close to the ballpark of his ma... aunt, he could at least try. That's what training exercises like these were for, after all.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:33 am

Empah cheerfully strolled up to the gates of the ranch and knocked on the large gate.

"Hallooo there! Anyone home?" She called out in a hearty voice.

For a long moment, there's silence. Then...

"Ehn? eh?!" Comes a nasally voice, with a rather rude snort. A face with a huge nose and a long pointed mustache appears around the corner. "More beggars and vagrants?! Your kind aren't wanted here! Get lost!"

Empah's eyes raise up. "Huh... fairly certain the ranch was open to travellers... in fact, the sign says so." She points to a plaque on the outside of the ranch, which both declares the quality of it's wares and the open-ness of it's gates to all.

"That's out of date! And yer lying, and I got werk ta do!" The rude man vanishes behind the corner... and Nusso can hear snoring. Empah's eyes narrow, but her smile doesn't leave her face. "Stick close, nephew. That skinny git ain't Talon, the owner. I highly doubt he's correct about policy changes."

With that, she marches up the road and into the ranch. She's headed to an unloaded cart...

(yep! it's this asshole!)

Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 am

((oh boy here we go))

There's no response from the gates at first, until a rather pointy-nosed, pointy-mustached, pointy-eyebrowed, and all around pointy and prickly man stuck his head throw the gates and essentially told them to scram. He was rather rude, but Nusso kept his mouth shut, knowing better than to get heated about Master Impa being do vapidly disrespected while they were in disguise... and in general. On a couple occasions, he'd been scolded about sticking his nose where it didn't belong whenever he heard word of anything bad about Master Impa, and was slowly being taught to be less oversensitive on the matter.

Once the gates closed again, Nusso briefly dropped his facade of an innocent Hylian child, his expression cross as he complained in a whispering tone. "How rude! I wish we weren't in disguise right now, that'd straighten him out..." Nusso grumbled, but it seemed like Empah had a plan. Huffing a bit annoyed, Nusso resumed his facade as he followed his auntie towards an unattended and empty looking cart to be drawn by horses. Wonder what she had in mind...?
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:55 pm

When Nusso steps away from the gates and complains about the man, Empah, still in her cheery persona, simply rolls her eyes and swats him lightly on the shoulder. "Come now nephew. I've got a thick enough skin, so the words of peck-necks like that aren't worth the attention."

"Now... let me tell you a grand secret for getting into places. It ain't subtle, but sometimes ye don't need to be!" Empah keeps a big grin on her face... and walks right through the open gate (for the gate was locked OPEN in the daytime as long as there were no moblin patrols about.), without a care in the world!

"zzzz..." the prickly man has already resumed sleeping next to a large bucket and pitchfork... and a large pile of hay. Empah simply ignores the man and walks up to the cart... which has a large amount of hay-bales next to it. On the bales are little pieces of paper with the words 'Top-grade feed-stock, for Castle Town.' Well... apparently they haven't been loaded. These are heavy bales, and it looks like Nusso would need another pair of hands to get them moved onto the cart.

Empah seems like such a strong woman, and a big one at that. So it's merely impressive to see the large woman heft up on of the bales with one motion, and then toss it into the back of the wagon with a clatter! Nusso would remember that seeing regular Impa, who was merely tall and fit... well, seeing her deadlift over a hundred pounds without the slightest effort was much more impressive when the woman was not built like a dockworker.

"Snnngh, wazzat?" The man suddenly wakes back up, and lets out a rooster like crow. "HAAAAWW, what the devil do you think yer doing?!"

"Loadin' up this cart. Can't let good feedstock sit on the ground like this fer too long. Fancy folk notice if there's too much dirt in the hay for their fancy horses." Empah shrugs and gives the man a bright smile, then turns to Nusso. "Nephew, hop up there and square that bale up at the very back. We want to make this tidy!"

"yew can't- that's not-" The man is so flustered by this blase response, that he starts waving his arms like a madman, his torso spinning like a wobbly punching bag. "That's MY job! I told yew to scram! I'm Ingo! I'm the most important person on this ranch, yew have to listen to me!"

Empah ignores him and picks up another bale. "all clear up there, Nusso? Don't want to smack you when I toss this up there." she cautions, smiling up at the boy. Nusso can detect that Impa is taking a bit of pleasure in this... she's often confided to Nusso that one of the few perks of being a high ranked bodyguard is the fact that she gets to snub any uppity nobles by ignoring them if the Royal family is annoyed by them. She's obviously not threatened by Ingo... even if he went for the pitchfork to jab at her, 'Empah' could simply huck the heavy hay bale at him with ease. As is, she's not giving him a second thought, appearing a bit ditzy, yes... but still managing to insult the man without actually insulting him!

Ingo clearly is flustered, and waves his arms even harder, not used to being steamrolled like this. It's actually amazing to watch, and if Nusso follows her lead... how emasculating for the arrogant man!

"Get off that cart! That's my work yer doing, and I don't want yer filthy hands touching it!" Ingo screeches.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Impa was, naturally for a woman and warrior of her position, thick-skinned and not one to succumb so easily to such insults. "... R-right." Nusso mumbles as Empha tells him to pay him no mind. It seemed now she had some kind of plan to slip right into the ranch, right under that man's... very crooked looking nose. He watches with anticipationg, as Empah... pushes the gate right open. Right, he supposed sometimes the best solution was the simplest. A bit dumbfounded, it only took a moment longer for Nusso to diligently follow her right into the ranch.

He glanced at the farmhand, eyes narrowing slightly in petty spite but he spoke not a word on the matter. Years later, Nusso would think to this moment in retrospect, and think perhaps this man only got his job through some kind of family connection, not through any proper qualifications though. Looking up at the cart before them, stacks of hay are lying by its side and presumably waiting to be loaded. Maybe they could make some nice cushioning for them for the night, if push came to shove. Speaking of pushing and shoving, though...

Empah lifted up one of the massive bales, and toss it right into the cart with such ease! Nusso's younger mind exaggerated the feat a bit, but it looked like she had the strength of a Goron! Maybe that... rounder figure helped? Although in the future, Impa would pull of similar feats without any sort of disguise or altered body, which would continue to build up the pedestal he'd built of his master for many, many years.

Meanwhile, the brash and crude man would awake from his ill-deserved nap, making Nusso lock up a little like he'd gotten in trouble. However, he noticed his master's discretion and attitude, and decided to follow suit, feigning a large amount of child-like innocence as he looked over to Empah and hopped up onto the cart with his aunt. "Yes, auntie!" He smiles childishly, climbing into the cart and struggling a little in parts, but of course feigning his troubles as well, as naturally a Sheikah agent in training had much better climbing prowess than an ordinary child his age. With her help, they had some nice, hay cushioning up here, and Nusso leaned over the side of the cart to look at the man with a faked, innocent smile.

"It's okay, mister! Auntie and I cleaned our hands back at the stream today!" Purposefully missing the point of his troubles, he let out a childish giggle, and pushed his hands into the bales a couple times. "Hehe, its kinda dry, but soft! Are we sleeping up here tonight, auntie? These are like pillows for horses!"
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 am

"Now now, nephew! we can't sleep on the royal hay, that's for eating! And for horses, mind you." Empah picks up another bale and tosses it beside the one Nusso was next to.

"You little rats! I'll... I'll...!" Ingo stomps his foot and his face goes red as he starts swaying back and forth... when another voice calls around the corner.

"Hey now, what's all the ruckus?"

Around the corner comes a rather rotund older farmer with a big gut and a blue overalls over a red shirt... and an enormous round nose. Why, one has only seen such noses on Italian plumbers! Still, he looks like he has some muscle on him... life as a farmer must make a man tough!

"Hey there! I saw yer friend here having trouble loading the hay, so I gave him a hand!" Empah waves as she picks up another bale. "Figured I'd give him a hand!" She tosses it on the wagon, with a thump.

"Hoho! Yer a strong lady! But no need to fret, this old farmer can pick up after his employees... I'm just happy Ingo wasn't sleeping on the job!"

Ingo flinches at this, and awkwardly rubs the back of his head and grumbles quietly, clearly not wanting to bring more attention on himself... now that his boss is watching.

"The name's Talon, and I'm the owner of this ranch! Lemme just get that next bale-" He swaggers over, and hefts up a bale himself proudly... then urks and drops the bale.

"Ooog! Mah back!"

Seems the old farmer is getting on in years...

(sorry this took so long... stuff happened, and I kinda struggled on how to get this next part moving, so I just threw something out.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:28 pm

"Aw, the horses must have it lucky..." Nusso childishly giggled once more as Impa loaded another bale of hay, with the child weakly tugging on and shifting aside any bales that had fallen out of line so they were nice and tidy on the cart, while Impa did all the literal heavy lifting. While he'd begun to pretty much mute out the voice of the green-garbed man, another voice that was significantly easier on the ears caught his attention. If the one farmer was crooked and pointy, this one was softer and rounder, in physique and disposition. The two farmers almost looked like brothers, but Nusso couldn't say for sure.

"Howdy, mister!" He gave a cheery grin, greeting, and wave to the farmer from atop the cart, rocking on his heels like an overactive child with some energy to burn. Part of him wanted to "innocently" let the fact that this other man had been napping on the job out, a slight smirk cracking on the corner of his mouth that would betray his innocent, youthful facade if any looked at him hard enough, but he was pretty sure nobody was. The bigger farmer certainly wasn't, as his back gives out!

"*gasp*! A-Auntie, his back!" He lets out a gasp of concern, watching from atop the cart worriedly but letting his "auntie" take action on this one. He was a Sheikah in training, but lifting that hay bale might still be too much for him to handle. Plus, the image of the common child he was disguised as lifting up a hay bale would probably raise a couple eyebrows.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay