TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:42 pm

(... LETS DO IT!)

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with crying!" Cremia desperately tries to calm Nusso down. "S-so you got caught by a cow... our cows are incredible! how do you think we make our delicious milk, huh?"

She's pretty obviously not succeeding in calming the distraught boy, but she does keep trying.

"And only mean people deserve to stew in a cows belly! You're not a mean person, you helped me with the cuccos! and, I mean, even if you kinda gave yourself away when you jumped into the rafters-" Cremia rattles on...

not noticing that Martha has slooooowly worked her mouth open wide again... till the cow pushes along with Nusso's wiggles and shoves the girl onto her butt.

"Hey what th-MMMPH!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:55 am

Her heart's in the right place, but she seems to be missing the point by a small margin. As well trained as it was, he was still embarrassed and devastated that he failed his mission, much less to a cow of all things. Still, she does encourage him a little bit with kind words... which abruptly stop as he'd unintentionally distracted Cremia long enough for Martha to go in for the "kill".

"Cremia?" Nusso doesn't understand what happened at first, his heart briefly stopping before he hears the wet gulps above him. A sound he was familiar with after getting caught himself. He sniffles and tries to move aside so the girl wouldn't land atop him, but despite her size, there was a deceptively small amount of space in the hanging gut for two kids to spread their legs.

Once she was stuck down there with him, there was no denying it, even in the dank dark of the cow gut; Nusso was crying. He tries to turn his face away from her once they briefly lock eyes, but again, it's pretty hard to do so in here.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:27 pm

"Nnngh, stupid cow!" Cremia groans as she's swallowed whole. The cow gut doesn't give either of them much room, and in fact, the two children are face to face and pressed up against each other. "ugh, she's gonna keep us here all night, I just know it."

She feels around the stomach for a moment, then stops and sighs when she sees Nusso's face.

"Really now, crying ain't anything to be ashamed of... and you're like, ten. You can't be a great sheikah yet. I thought I was a great farmer, you know... and Martha STILL got me." She sighs heavily. "and Things are only going to get tougher for me as I get older. I'm gonna be a big sister... and I have no idea how to do that. I'm already having to do a bunch of stuff to keep the farm going..."

(Sorry this took so long. but I've been a bit distracted)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 pm

((It's all good!))

Nusso feebly tries to cover his face, but can't due to how tight and constricting it was with two people in here. His eyes sting a little as tears stay in his eyes, all the expectations put upon him, the training, the potential he felt like he'd never reach...

"I... I g-guess..." He sniffles, rubbing his eyes and trying to dry them as more keep coming. "... Things are gonna get harder, f-for the both of us as we get older... but if I can't handle t-things now, what does that s-say about me?" Nusso's pulled into a fetal position, mostly from the physical restrictions of Martha's stomach, but it also served to comfort him somewhat. "... How do you... um... c-cope?" He asks. "Every time I m-mess something up, I feel like I'm... I'm disappointing Master Impa, the clan itself, and... and my mom, even though she's not around..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:30 pm

"..."

For a long moment, Cremia doesn't say anything.

"My mom says that... it's the reason everyone starts small. Because we're small, we have more room to grow. Anybody who looks down on you for messing up isn't big enough to see how amazing you'll become."

Cremia sighs heavily and wiggles a bit to look at Nusso.

"I try to tell myself that, at least, when I think about all the work I'm going to end up doing. That even if it's hard now... it'll get easier. Even if I don't realize it. Mom said that even now she feels like..." Cremia's breath catches. "Like things are hard sometimes."

Another silence stretches out.

"Nusso? Can I ask you something?" Cremia says in a small voice. For the first time, the girl sounds... nervous, rather than confident.

"How did you keep going when your mom... went away?"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:46 pm

He doesn't get an immediate answer, making the boy tremble and his heart sink a little deeper until she speaks again. The words passed down from her mother get a small, thoughtful smile from him as he ponders on them, but it wavers. As Cremia sounds... sad? She'd gone from a beam of encouragement to lean on that was starting to crumble, which had started when she began talking about... her own mother. During the second long silence, Nusso starts to put the pieces together, and feels a pit in his stomach once she asks him how he coped losing his mom.

"W-well, she was just... gone one day. Here yesterday, and then... gone the next. I thought m-maybe she just went on a trip or something, but... she didn't come... back..." He gets a little choked up and tries to recompose again. "I've had Master Impa guiding me ever since. But, whenever I'm sad, I have the-" He reaches for his neck, before remembering Impa had him leave his masks back home. "... I have special things to remember Mom by. They used to be her's, and I keep them around when I can. W-whenever I feel down or all alone, I hold onto them... and they remind me she's still with me in spirit." Nusso softly exhales, one hand clenching nervously around his collarbone. Oh, how he wished he had his masks right now... he then looks back to Cremia.

"... Did... did you lose your mom, too?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:51 pm

"... I think I'm gonna." It's cremia's turn to look away now.

"I've helped difficult births before. Non-Vores and Some just aren't meant for childbirth. I know my mom is going to have twins... but..."

She sighs heavily.

"I hear my mom and dad talking about what they're going to do if she doesn't survive after she gives birth. I just... I don't know what I'm gonna do when she's gone."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:55 pm

She's going to? Nusso isn't sure what she means at first, until she clarifies. The exact details were muddy, but in some of his general studies, he was taught how folks that aren't capable of vore can sometimes run into... health complications, when it came to childbirth. And, yes, that meant Nusso had been taught about the birds and the bees. Impa had deemed him mature enough to know a simple fact of life.

"Oh... I, um..." He hadn't expected the tables to turn so suddenly! Now Cremia needed moral support, and he'd feel just the worst if he couldn't provide her with the same amount of encouragement she gave him, if not more. Nusso puts his hand on her shoulder as she looks away.

"I'm sorry... b-but, I guess the best thing you can do, is cherish the time you had. She's p-probably done so much for you already, and she'd probably be really sad if you let her... her passing away keep you from becoming a great person." Nusso had no clue what he was going to tell her before the words spilled out of his mouth, it mostly came from his heart. He felt a weird stirring of melancholy and warmness stirring in his chest...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:43 pm

"Yeah..." Cremia says softly. "Yeah... that sounds like something she would say. She wouldn't want me to fall apart because she's gone. That's no way to remember her."

The girl smiles at Nusso. "I'll have something even better than some masks to remember her by, too. I'll have a cute little sister!"

She hugs Nusso tightly in the warm, squishy darkness.

"Thanks Nusso. You're a great guy, and I'm sure you're gonna be a great Shiekah someday!" Cremia assures him.

The stomach around them growls and lurches around them, squishing them tightly together. Cremia groans as the walls ripple around her.

"Ungh, not until after tomorrow though. We gotta stay in this stomach, and hope that Bessie spits us back up in the morning..." She begins squriming around to lay in an even more cramped position, perpendicular to the orifice below them. "Come on, we gotta lie like this. It's cramped, but it's also making sure Bessie doesn't push us any deeper. This stomach is fine enough, but the next one will dissolve our clothes, and then we're stuck the LONG way through her, and naked at that!"

(sorry this took so long... and it's up to you if Nusso and Cremia end up coming out the front end or the back!)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm

((No problem! On a side note, it helps I started a new playthrough of BotW recently to get my Zelda juices flowing again.
And I'm tempted... but should we save lewd, awkward situations like these more for the past, or the present, you think?))

His advice worked! Nusso feels a massively weight in his chest dissolve as Cremia cheers up from what he says, even leaning forward and pulling him into a hug. It felt a bit warmer, softer, and less mushy than the hug the cow's stomach was already giving them, and appreciated. He tries his best to hug her back, thanking her for her kind words in return.

"And I'm sure you'll be a great farmer someday." He sighs happily, before the tender moment is interrupted by growling and rough lurching that disorients the boy once more. He was hoping they could squirm out of here by some miracle, but that didn't seem like it would be the case. They were getting out on Martha's terms only, it seemed. Nusso doesn't fuss and follows her advice on how to lay so they could rest until morning. He'd been in less comfortable positions out in the woods during his mission with Impa. Martha warns what could happen if they slip down further... his face flushes a hot red at the idea of being compressed in an even tighter stomach, the both of them naked. That sounded like a recipe for disaster... or at the very least, embarrassment that could possibly rival the fact he got eaten by a cow tonight.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:27 pm

(Yeah, let's save the fun for the present, and get back to the future! I'mma do a timeskip soon... get us back to the future. Lemme know when you're ready. Also, I hope you don't mind if I game a bit... today is my day off, so I gotta get my gaming on.)

The rest of the night was as comfortable as it could be squished into a cows stomach the wrong way... but at the very least, the two of them managed to keep their clothes in one, slimy piece.

It felt like quite a victory when Cremia managed to coax Martha into spitting them up with gentle rubbing motions... but less so when they both splatted onto the ground in front of an amused Empah, the disguised IMPA.

Cremia had quickly spun a story about 'playing ninja' at night and getting caught by Martha the cow when they played in the barn. The girl DID specify that Nusso had gotten caught first, however.

Empah had laughed and sent them all to get bathed and changed...but not before snapping a pictograph of their sorry states, and telling them to hurry up for breakfast.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:25 pm

((I'm ready for a timeskip whenever, you can just hit me with it whenever you think it would be appropriate. Also yeah, I don't blame you, been doing that whenever I get the chance.))

Nusso slept the best he could given the conditions, and was thankful that when he next woke up, he wasn't in a deeper stomach. Instead, he wakes to going up the cow's throat, before landing unceremoniously on the hay-padded floor. The faint sunlight felt harsh, and Nusso sits up with a groan as he readjusts to regular freedom. Of course, he notices Im-... Empah standing right in front of them, and feels his heart drop shortly after. He stills his tongue for now, letting Cremia try and explain the situation. He'd likely be giving the actual explanation later, anyways. As he glances away out of shame, Empah snaps a picture with a pictograph (where did she even get one?), catching him way off guard. The Sheikah keeps quiet, and just heads off for breakfast with dread looming over him. Cremia helped him come to terms with it, but still... he failed.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:19 pm

Empah didn't break character throughout the entire breakfast, though she had a good laugh at the two of them while they were having breakfast.

Still, Cremia kept up their cover story firmly, that they had pretended to be Sheikah Ninja's and gotten caught by Martha for their foolishness. The rest of the morning had been a happy time, but the pair quickly left before lunch and a bit more help cleaning up.

As they walked down the road, Impa finally spoke to Nusso in a quiet voice.

"Did you manage to count the Milk Cans?" she asked, in her normal voice.

Fortunately, Cremia HAD told Nusso how many can's of milk they had in the cooler. He could at least answer the question.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Nusso did his best to keep up character during breakfast. Even at his own expense, acting like a well-meaning rascal that had snuck into the barn pretending to be some super sneaky ninja! He didn't talk too much unless prompted, not wanting to accidentally say something that could contradict their story. Before noon, they were leaving the ranch.

The last time Nusso saw Cremia, he remembered the heartfelt moment they shared. His smile turned from feigning youthful optimism to a bittersweet farewell. He waved goodbye, turned around... and hadn't seen her since that day. When visiting Gorudo's Quarry, it was usually for somewhat important business, he never had time to stop by the ranch and see how things were going, but he'd always worried about Cremia in the back of his mind. Hopefully the future treated her well...

Minutes of awkward silence pass, with Impa not speaking up until they're far out of earshot. Impa even uses her normal tone, retiring the Empah facade for the time being.

"Yes. Fourteen canisters." Nusso quickly answers. He was so thankful Cremia had told him how much milk was in the cooler before they left. He then quickly follows up. "... Well, Fourteen and a half, technically. One of them was about three-fifths full." Luckily, Cremia also had a fine eye for details like that, and had told him as such.
Last edited by GeneticMess on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 pm

"I can confirm that number. This mission was a success, Nusso... you acquired the information needed, with minimal fuss." Impa spoke as her hefty body jiggled down the road.

"In fact, pretending to be a child who wanted to be an agent was a brilliant scheme, one that took advantage of your apparent age without raising any suspicion..." the woman compliments idly.

"... though, I would have been much more impressed if you were the one who came up with it. Cremia is a rather clever girl, hmm?"

Impa lets this hang in the air for a moment.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Whew... he could finally breathe a sigh of relief, even if only mentally to save face with Master Impa. Yeah, he... he did it! And without too much tr-... trouble...

He'll admit, his ego had swell a little hearing such praise from her, only for it to be popped shortly after. He gulps awkwardly, scratching his neck as a nervous tick before finally conceding with a simple response.

"... Yes. Yes she is."

Nusso spared some of the emotional details and his more vulnerable moments, but would be easily pried of what had actually happened that night with little effort. That fateful night at Lon Lon Ranch would stick with the Sheikah for years to come, looking back on it both fondly and with disdain for his childish mistakes. Luckily, he's aged and matured since then. So much has happened since that fateful day...

((*insert descending harp arpeggio to signify end of flashback*))

... a couple moments of awkward silence had passed since Cremia had asked him to pull down his scarves to let her see his face better. He certainly remembered her, no doubt about it. But did she remember him...?
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:38 pm

Sadly, Nusso never found out that he had performed well in a hidden part of his training, one that Impa had always thought he struggled with... and that he still did.

He made a friend.

((*Wavy screen warping!*))

Cremia leans forward and carefully examined his exposed face for a few moments... her expression just as suspicious as it had been all those years ago, when she caught him up in the rafters.

Then she smiles happily and pulls the Shiekah into a big hug, squishing her breasts against the tight material of his uniform.

"Hah! It IS you, you sneaky little agent!" Cremia laughs exuberantly, her green eyes sparkling. "I never thought I'd see you again!"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:23 pm

Her eyes narrowed, brow furrowing curiously. Despite how long it'd been, she still had a childish, youthful demeanor. Her suspicious face looked just as exaggerated and adorable as it had back then... and then she surprises him with a sudden hug! She was a good couple inches taller than him, but luckily not tall enough to smother him with her well-endowed chest. As flustered as he was seeing her curves, his run-in with Queen Aillish had neutered something of the awkward, jittering nerves it gave him from being so close. Some, not all.

"I-It's a pleasure to see you again, too!" Nusso tries to be formal, but finds himself laughing, smiling from cheek to cheek. He usually held an air or formality around himself, and continued trying to do so, but... it was Cremia! He felt the worries and stress of the day so far melting away in her presence. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit sooner. Surely you understand how busy an agent of the crown can be... how have things been around here, though? I've heard bits and pieces through the grapevine." He's quick to strike up some conversation with her. After all, they had a LOT of catching up to do...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:19 pm

"Oh, it's been busy as ever. Busier for me!" Cremia laughs as she steps back. "Dad's gotten so achy and lazy, he sticks with handling the cuccos. I end up herding the horses and cows around, and making sure the two troublemakers get their chores done. Honestly, having you and Nikell here will help out quite a bit."

She points to the two cackling girls. "Nikell, you wrangle the twins, get the gear stashed and get them cleaned up." She points and speaks in an official voice, and Nikell hops to. "I'm going to get dinner prepped, finish the counting, and make sure Inigo is done with his work." Cremia speaks as an adult, in a no-nonsense tone. For all she had the charm of a young woman... Cremia had become very mature, it seemed.

"Nusso..." Cremia paused a moment, then grinned at him. "You go and check on the cucco shed... then go and make sure the cows are all fed in the barn. I'm sure Bertha will be happy to see you again."

Looks like she's not above a little teasing, though...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 am

Cremia had more on her plate than when she was just a girl, but it seemed she’d really matured. She was, for all intents and purposes, the head of Lon Lon Ranch and kept the gears going around here. All that responsibility had fallen upon her, but the mature way she spoke showed she was taking it in stride. Nikell leaves his side as Cremia gives her... babysitting duties, for lack of a better term. As for him...

“... Of course. Consider it done.” He responds formally and with respect, but as he meets her eyes and bright smile again, his stoic expression breaks into a slight smile once more. Nusso coyly covers his face back up with his scarves, heading into the Cucco shed.

It was like he never left, it felt like. All the clucking in the air, and with a cursory glance... yep, some of them were in the rafters again. It was all coming back. With his skills, experience, and the fact that he was a Sheikah already pretty well known to Cremia and not something that needed to be hidden, this should be a cakewalk. He started to remember how he was trying to impress the girl, and caused so many problems for himself because of it. How immature... but this wasn’t an issue to him anymore. It was going to check on the cows that daunted him, but he surely wouldn’t have any trouble with an older cow that likely didn’t have the energy to pounce on him like before... right?
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay