Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:53 am

"Yeah - what if you have someone in your stomach, and they have someone in their stomach..." jokes Nova with a grin.

"Of course," smiles Victoria proudly. "I've gotten a reputation as something of a harmless motherly figure around here. People lower their guard around me, and then I have a lovely, wriggly dinner~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:46 am

"Yeah, that'd be weird." he says.

You definitely seem like the type. Welk, I'll gladly be your wriggly dinneer anytime." he says as he works along her massive gut.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 am

Nova lays back and sighs happily, glancing around the stomach once again. It seems all th plant matter has melted down by now...

"You're a little too small to be dinner, and in fact it'd take several of you to make a snack!" she laughs. "I'm happy to have you be my little spelunker, however."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:49 pm

They feel the stomach start to move again. "On to stomach #3 it is." Buster says as they're squewzed through.

"Fair point." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:57 pm

"What does the third one do again?" calls Nova over the noise of the stomach as they're squeezed along.

It's at around this point that Shawn hears footsteps approaching from outside. Through the muffling layer of fat, he can hear a familiar voice - it's Amanda!
"Oh, hello Victoria!"
"Hello you three." - she must be with Katelyn and Celeste - "What's got you all in such a state?"
"We've lost our human!" exclaims Katelyn. "And I didn't even get to taste him!"
"You have a human?" asks Victoria, feigning surprise remarkably well.
"Yeah! You haven't seen him at all, have you?"
"I haven't seen any humans," lies Victoria with a concerned voice. "Do you want any help finding him? Goodness, the poor dear could be swallowed up, or stepped on, or all manner of things, even by unaware pokemon!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:04 pm

"Absotbs all leftover liquid." he explains.

It was kind of touching hearing them concerned about him. Though he he didn't want to ruin things for victoria as he keeps rubging.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 pm

"Huh..." murmurs Nova, looking around the squeezing stomach. "What do you suppose happens to that liquid? Do you think it goes straight to her udders? What if a person got sucked up with that liquid?"

The four of the continue to chatter for a while, with Victoria offering her help and the others insisting that it's no bother and they don't want to trouble her. When they eventually leave, the smiles and grinds her belly gently on the ground. "What a good little pet you are~" she coos. "I will award you a full hour of free time, starting now."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 pm

"I never really thought about it. It's posible. Well, the only way to know for sure would be to let it suck you in."

"Thatnk you, mistress." He says, taking a break. "We should at least tell them eventually. I don't want them to get too worried."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:54 pm

"I'm not sure I'm ready to try that on my first trip through," she replies with a nervous laugh.

"Of course - eventually," replies Victoria with a nod. "Do feel free to explore in there if you'd like. You have a whole hour, after all."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:13 pm

"Fair enough." he says, chuckling.

He starts to walk around her stomach, wondering if there was anyone else in there.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48 am

Nova leans back against Buster again, simply waiting for the stomach to do its thing...

Although Shawn doesn't find anybody else, he certainly does find a few bones scattered about the stomach, along with a sphincter!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:12 am

The stomach soon gurgles around them as they're moved toward the last stomach. "Guess sh's ready to digest us."

Shawn looks over the sphinctor, getting an idea. He doesn't say anything, trying to slip his way in.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 am

"S-seems that way!" exclaims Nova, staring towards the opening sphincter...

Shawn would find that the sphincter doesn't react to his touch. He can still push his way through - it just takes a fair amount of effort to shift the heavy thing!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:08 pm

They soon land in the last stomach, at the moment free of acid. "Loks like we still have some time."

Shawn smirks, pushing in even harder. It'd take a while, but he'd soon slip through.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Nova swallows nervously, clinging tight to Buster's midsection. "H-here we go...!"

Shawn shoulders past the sturdy sphincter and ends up in the long intestinal tract beyond!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am

As the stomach starts to fill, buster dips a paw in the acid to show her it's painlesa. "See? As I promised."

Shawn starts to make his way through, curious if Victoria was even aware what he was doing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Nova eeps softly, but eventually gingerly dips a foot into the liquid. "I-it tingles!"

If she does, she's certainly not saying anything about it! Shawn would be able to wind his way through the tight, twisting corridor for quite some distance, before he notices that the walls and floor are stretched, as if there's something just around the next corner...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:38 pm

He nods, smiling softly. "That just means it's working. It won't take too long" he tells her.

"Hmmm, odd. Whst else could be in here?" he thinks, going to check.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:57 am

Nova nods her head, settling back into Buster's fuzzy tum. "And then... We'll be made into milk?" she wonders aloud - this is a cow's digestive system, after all.

Walking around the corner, Shawn would find himself face-to-face with an espeon! "Oh! Hello!" he exclaims. Shawn may find the floor under his feet is inclined enough by the espeon's body that he ends up sliding towards his face!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 am

"That'd be the usua assumption." he says as the stomach acid gets higer.

A mix of the surprise at seeing someone else in there, and the sudden incline would send him tumbling forward. He'd end up landing on the espeon's snout. "Uh, hi." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay