Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:36 am

Nova nods her head and simply sits back, waiting for the fluid to cover her entirely.

"Lemme guess - Victoria gobbled you up and you tried to escape through her intestines?" he asks, his hot breath washing over Shawn's legs for a while before he uses his telekinesis to pull the human up onto his snout properly.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:18 am

It wouldn't take too long before they're both fully submerged. The two would slowly fall unconscious as they are digested. By the time they come back arond, they'd find themselves atop beth's stomach. "Welcome back, you 2."

"That obvious, huh?" he asks, sitting back. " I'm Shawn. Did you try the same thing?"
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Nova blinks as she sits up, flailing briefly on the squishy surface before remembering where she is and what just happened, and breathing a tremendous sigh of relief. "H-hello. That, um. That really happened, right? It wasn't just a dream?" she asks the titanic bovine, standing up on her belly (her position is, amusingly, right beside one of the miltank's teats, which towers over her head like an office block).

"Oh, no, I'm just not very strong, that's all," he replies with a shy chuckle. "She just snatched me up and stuffed me up her rump as a pleasure toy, eheh. I think she might have forgotten I'm even in here, to be honest."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:24 pm

"Oh it was very real, and you were delicious." she says with a wink.

"Yeah, she definitely seems like the type." he says, chuckling. "I'm Shawn, what's your name?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 pm

Nova blushes a little - she's been complimented, even though a week ago, she wouldn't have considered her flavour to be a particularly compliment-worthy feature. "Oh, um, thank you," she mumbles. "So... Um, what next?"

"Jake," replies Jake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shawn, circumstances notwithstanding."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:07 pm

The lopuuny josh smiles, picking her up. "Well, I still wouldn't mind a taste of you myself." he says with a wink.

"So, you gonna try to eat me too?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:21 pm

"O-ooh boy," says Nova, a nervous smile and blush on her face. "I guess I'm gonna be seeing a lot of stomachs here, huh?"

"Well, I haven't eaten in a few days..." he muses, then shrugs. "But I really don't need to. I can sap energy from Victoria's body, which is plenty for me. Unless you want to be eaten of course. It might be the only way past me, honestly, since I'm lodged in here pretty tight."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:34 pm

"Among other places. I could always stuff you down my cock, or up my ass." he says.

"You have a point. Well, open wide then." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:10 am

"O-oh! Um, Buck kinda um, put me in one of those places earlier..." mumbles Nova, her cheeks flushing hotly.

"W-wait, you're serious?" asks Jake, blinking in surprise. "You really don't gotta, you know. Unless you're eager to escape, I mean..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Josh smirks, stroking his sheath, bringing out his cock. "Then you know what to expect." he says, bringing her up tohis cock, his hand holding her to it, his musky scent filling her nose.

"Well I guesd it's not too bad in here, at least I have company. Though if you did try to eat me, I wouldn'tbe opposed to the idea." he says with a wink.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:53 am

Nova shivers a little - she's still got no idea why she enjoys the idea of being a giant's toy so much. Then again, under the circumstances... May as well just enjoy herself, right?

Jake chuckles. "I'll be sure to do so if the mood takes me," he murmurs. "What are you gonna do if she finds out you ran off, though?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:52 am

Josh starts stroking himself, rubbing her tiny form against his shaft, moaning happily.

"You do have a point. But if she could forget you, someone as small as me would be easy to misplace." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Nova groans softly, going limp in the gigantic bunny's hand as he has his way with her!

Jake seems rather conflicted at this point. "Well... I'm a little concerned what she'll do to me if she realises I'm the reason you went missing," he admits.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Josh speeds up, coating her in his pre as he gets ever closer.

"I guess you have a point. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:05 am

The sergal rests limply in his hand, simply letting him have his way with her!

"I'm already in trouble," chuckles Jake wryly. "Use your better judgement. You can crawl through me if you'd like, or even stop for dinner, so to speak, and I'll trust that you've picked whichever option you feel benefits us both. I'll keep trying to use psychic powers to subtly influence her into letting me go, but if I'm not out in a few days, it's probably safe to assume I'm somewhere on her hips by then. Just let Katelyn know where I am, okay?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 pm

He soon lets out a moan as he cums, coating both Nova and his belly in his spunk.

"So you know Katelyn too?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:03 pm

The sergal pants softly, dripping with thick white fluid!

"We're kinda dating," he chuckles, poking out his tongue a little. "She'd get a real kick out of knowing exactly where I am - unless I actually do get digested; then she'll be livid."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:52 am

Josh smiles, bringing her up to look her over. "Very nice."

Shawn smiles, hopping down onto his tongue. "Well open up and I'll tell her. Want me to send her to get you?"he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Trying to wipe her face clean, Nova grins lopsidedly up at the huge bunny!

Rather than answer verbally, since Shawn is now crawling into his jaws, Jake's voice appears in his head instead. "Goodness, no. Even if she believed you, while she may be strong and have a type advantage, Victoria has been doing this for years - I'd hate for Katelyn to end up hurt or eaten... Perhaps you can find somebody more discrete to ask for help..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:03 pm

"Now I know just where to put you." he says, bringing her around to his large backside.

"You got it." he says, entering his jaws, moving to the back of his throat before sliding down his gullet.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay