Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Nova looks around and thinks. "I dunno... I think I'm gonna have to get used to this eventually if what you're saying is true..."

"Little One it is," she replies with a smile. "Well now, little one. I've never seen a creature like you before. I wonder what it must be like, talking to a mountain such as I?"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 pm

"You'll have plenty of time." he tells her.

" I'll uh admit you are impressive. Even if I wasn't the size of an ant, you'd probably be able to stuff me wherever you wanted to." he says, blushing as part of him rather liked the thought.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:39 am

Nova shivers again and gets up, walking over to stand beside the larger fox-like creature. If Buster would let her, she'd climb onto his fuzzy fur and give him a hug!

"Now, why would the be the first thing you'd think of, little one?" she asks with an amused smirk.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:16 am

Buster smiles, wrapping a paw gently around her, and pulling her against his warm fur.

Shawn blushes more, worrying he may've said too much. "Uh, nothing." he says nervously. He eepsas the hought he'd had had gotten him hard, poking against her vines. Luckily he was so small, he just hoped she didn't notice. Though it didn't help that he was still naked.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Nova rumbles softly, burying herself happily in the bigger creature's warm fur!

"Now now, little one," chuckles Victoria, shaking her head slowly with a smile. "I don't tolerate liars. You've bought yourself a day of belly-rub duty. Now, why was that the first thing that sprang to your mind, little one?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 pm

He smiles, curling his warm body around her. "See? You just needed to relax a bit."

For a 'punishment, belly rub duty didn't sound so bad. "Uh, well... It's kinda been a fantasy of mine. Something as big as you that could swallow me whole or stuff me anywhere else they wanted.." he admits, blushing. "I probably sound weird."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:51 pm

Nova nods her head, even managing to give him a little smile! She glances around the big miltank's first belly every now and then, wondering what would happen next - and when!

"My my, little one, that's quite the lewd fantasy you have there," smiles Victoria. "And dangerous too! A creature my size's stomach would make short work of you, you know."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:59 pm

As if on cue, the stomach starts to churn. "Oop, looks like we're moving to the next stomach." Buster says.

He was glad she at least wasn't judging him. "Well, maybe that's part of the thrill." he says with a smirk.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:09 am

Nova eeps softly and clings tighter to Buster's soft belly! "Have you been through here before? What happens next?"

"So what you're saying is," purrs Victoria, "that I could toss your tiny body into my maw and swallow you up like a berry, forget all about you since you're just another piece of food, and you'd still get a kick out of it as my titanic tummy digested you?~" She keeps a careful eye on his reaction, wanting to see if she's pushing the right buttons.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:59 am

"Well, the first stomach is just for storage. Second will take care of any plant matter. 3rd absworbs any liquids. While the last dissolves whatever 's left. Namely us." he explains.

That kind of talk sent a chill down his spine. "You could say that. He aays, chuckling." If she kept this up, he may just let her keep him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:20 am

"I dunno if I like the idea of being dissolved!" she replies nervously.

"Goodness, such a lewd little creature you are," she continues. "I'd better keep you close by me, in case you run into any trouble elsewhere - it sounds to me like you wouldn't be trying to avoid any trouble like that~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:57 am

"I assure you, you won't feel a thing. It'll be like falling asleep, then you wake up like it never happened." he assures her.

"Such a caring giant you are. I rather like that idea." he tells her.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:27 am

"That's a relief," mumbles Nova, staring at the various berries and whatnot as they begin to melt around them.

"I'm glad to hear it!" exclaims Victoria, lifting Shawn up closer to her face. She moves him closer to her lips, which pucker before his eyes! "Give Momma Victoria a kiss, little one~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 pm

Buster smiles, his tail wagging happily behind him.

Shawn giggles, pressing his tiny lips against her massive ones.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:45 am

"You seem awfully used to this," mumbles Nova. "Do you get eaten often?"

She smooches him for a second, then wastes absolutely no time slurping his body between her plump lips and into her jaws! The titanic tongue curls around him, shifting him this way and that as it absorbs his taste, before dumping him into her throat and swallowing him away! "What a gullible little one you are~" she coos as he descends!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 am

"Sometimes several times a day.." he says, chuckling.

Shawn was expecting this, holding oto her tongue as best he can as he's tossed about. He soon slides happiy down her gullet, "Well, I did say this was a fantasy of mine." he says as he slipsointo her stomach.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:32 am

"Wow..." shivers Nova, looking around once more. "Have you ever eaten anyone yourself?"

"And I did say you were on belly rub duty for 24 hours~" she purrs, letting him slide into the huge pink cavern. Soft glorps and gurgles fill the air, and lazy contractions shift huge half-digested berries and fruits around the humid area.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 am

"Haven't really found anyone small, or cute enough." he says with a wink.

"Fair enough." he says, starting to massage her gut from the inide. "Though withmy size, I'd be surprised if you could even feel it."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:40 am

"Me and my big mouth," mutters Nova with a lopsided smile.

"Oh, certainly. I've swallowed insects who've made themselves felt more than you can," she grins, looking down at her gut as she does so.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:50 am

"I kid, I wouldn't force you. Besides, swallowing you when we're both already in a stomach may be a little much." he says chuckling.

"I'll bet. Someone your size, you'eprobably eaten more than your fair share of prey." he says, continuing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay