The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Max smiled and kissed the top of his belly, getting comfortable as he started to fall asleep. "Sleep well Erin..." Soon, Max passed out with Erin in his belly. However, as Max slept, his own alteration powers reacted with Erin's healing powers, and this caused Erin's soul to leave his body and reform in a new body next to Max outside of his belly. Meanwhile the body in Max's belly started to break down and digest, leaving Max with a very large, gurgly, and squishy belly, and he purred happily in his sleep.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Erin would be the first to wake up the next morning, and when he did, he nuzzled into Max, enjoying his warmth. However, this immediately made the neko notice that Max's body was closer to him than normal, and it felt very soft. He looked down and saw that Max's belly was very soft, warm, large, and gurgling decently loudly. He poked the belly, and smiled lightly, not really caring as to how this happened.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:28 am

Max began to stir as his belly was poked, and he noticed right away that his belly was now quite soft. However, he also noticed that there was a warm and familiar smelling figure nuzzled into him, so he turned his head to see Erin and sighed a sigh of relief. "So I guess I need to apologize. I'm sorry for digesting you Erin."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 am

"No harm done. I don't know how I'm here now, but I'm not complaining." Erin moved up and gave Max a kiss on the lips, calming Max down as he moved a hand down and rubbed the larger neko's big belly, which gurgled and glorped noisily in response.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Max moaned lightly and purred happily as Erin rubbed his overstuffed and now very soft belly. "Holy crap, why is my belly so sensitive right now...?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:14 pm

"I'm only a recent student for medicine and how bodies work, but I feel like it has to be related to that good feeling when you eat food. Since you technically ate a lot of food, your body is making it feel really good. But I think you're going to need a bit of help to digest this." With that, Erin started to massage Max's belly, but rubbing specific spots on the neko's overstuffed belly to help it digest its contents more easily without making Max sick.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Max leaned against a pillow so that he wasn't just on his back, but he couldn't really focus on sitting upright as he felt Erin rubbing his belly and making it digest his meal better. "Oh gods..." Max's eyes glazed over with pleasure and he seemed to be eternally purring as his belly gurgled and shrank. Once his belly stopped gurgling so much, he sighed before looking down. His belly wasn't totally flat, in fact there was now a nice sphere of pudge on his abdomen, and his hips and thighs widened a little. "I guess I ate too much?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Erin smiled and gave Max a kiss, rubbing his now chubby belly. "I think it looks good on you. More of you to cuddle." With that, Erin snuggled up to Max, sighing happily.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Max blushed as Erin said this, but held him close as they snuggled together. "Well then I may just have to try and keep this pudge." The pair spent the rest of the morning cuddled while a better fitting set of clothes was made for Max. Once this was done, the duo returned to their duties, though Max did get teased a bit for his more pudgy body. This didn't interfere with his duties however, and he and Erin continued to work at their parts for the war effort. Eventually, Max came across some new information for Erin and the doctors about making better medicine with less resources.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 pm

With this new information, Erin and the doctors started putting out much more effective medicine with less resources and magic power used, and this helped to turn the tide of the war. With better medicine, Valta's troops recovered and were ready to fight again much earlier than Dominus's troops. Due to this, Dominus was rapidly being pushed back and out of Silvayne. Eventually, Valta were able to force Dominus to surrender, and in the terms Silvayne was given back to Erin, though he decided to abdicate the throne and give it to Valta, saying that he was unfit to rule. So Silvayne peacefully became a part of Valta. With peace back, Erin and Max were free to enjoy being a couple.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:29 pm

With the advent of peace, Gwendolyn gave Max and Erin a private mansion as a reward for their efforts. They settled in pretty quickly and spent most of their time together. One day, as the two were hiking in the forest, they were discussing starting a family and the trouble that they would face along the way. "Is there any possible way for us to have a child do you think?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 am

"I don't know. I can think of one way. If we could put a person inside of one of us, I could cast a spell that puts them into an artificial womb inside of us, and with some fertilization from the other, it would cause the person's body to gain traits of both of us and restart the life cycle as a baby. The issue is that the person would need to be willing to go through with it, and I don't see that happening.." As he said this, there was a rustling in the bushes. Erin and Max reflexively took up a defensive stance, though the thing to come out was a human, a boy about the same age as the two of them, and he was injured enough to collapse as soon as he got to the path. Erin immediately rushed over to see to his well being. "Hey! Are you okay?!"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:49 am

Max rushed over to check on the young man as well. He immediately reached a hand up and felt the young man's forehead and examined his body. "He's got a fever, and his body is covered in cuts and bruises. He needs medical attention, but these injuries are fresh, which means that whoever or whatever did this to him is still nearby." Max was suddenly on edge, and to confirm his suspicion, another person, a larger and more dangerous looking neko male came out. "Step away from the little runt. I'm not done with him."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:52 am

Upon seeing the larger male, Erin immediately picked up the young man and stepped back. "You're the one who needs to step away. I don't know why you're pursuing this person, but this level of violence and abuse isn't tolerable."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:26 am

The larger neko started stepping toward the smaller neko and the human, a collar in his hand. "That human is my property brat. Now step away from my property before I beat the crap out of you too." Before the larger neko got any closer, Max stepped in between the two of them, cutting the larger male off. "Property huh? It seems you have forgotten Valta's laws banning slavery, or you're flat out ignoring them because this boy is a human. Either way, I don't very much like you threatening my fiance. Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" The larger neko got a crazy furious look in his eye and clenched his fist. "All right then. How about I start with you?!" The man moved to punch Max, but he swiftly dodged the blow and proceeded to pin the man right away. "Is that all you've got?" The larger neko tried to get Max off of him, but they were soon surrounded by several of Max's agents. "Prince Maximillian, are you all right?" The larger neko froze when he heard them reveal Max's status. "I'm fine, but this man had illegally enslaved this human child and made threats at both myself and Erin. We'll take custody and responsibility for the boy. As for this man, take him away to be judged there." The agents did as Max instructed, taking the man away to be judged by Valta's legal system. Meanwhile, Max turned his attention back to Erin and the human. "We should head home."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:31 am

"Yeah..." Erin carried the human home, his concern never leaving his face the entire time. Once they got home, the smaller neko immediately got to work treating the young man's wounds and making medicine for his fever. Erin was still a novice when it came to medicine, but he had gained enough skill to care for wounds and ease fevers with no aid. Soon, the human was covered in bandages, and he was sleeping easier than before. "I've done all I can for now. We just need to wait for him to wake up."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Max sat down next to Erin, his concern focused on the human currently. He reached down and gently rubbed his head. "Poor thing. He's about your age, and yet he must have been going through hell for so long. I should bring issues like this up with Mother." A servant came into the room as they were tending to the human, bringing in food on Max's orders. "Here is what you requested my lord." Max saw the food and nodded. "Thank you. That should be all for now."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:35 pm

About an hour later, the human started to stir. His eyes opened slowly at first, but soon after they opened wide and he shot up in the bed. He looked afraid at first, but seeing Erin and Max looking at him with genuine concern calmed him down. Erin placed a hand on his back, rubbing gently. "Are you okay?" The human nodded here, still a bit nervous to speak. Erin eased his heart though, and made him open up a bit. "What happened to the guy who enslaved me...?"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:28 am

"He's been taken into custody. You won't ever have to worry about him again." Max gently set the food in front of the human, nodding when he was looked at. "Do you have anywhere to go?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:41 am

The human ate slowly, savoring the food given to him, but when he was asked the question, he shook his head. "I don't have anyone who would miss me... I never knew my parents, and I was abducted from my original kingdom by the man who enslaved me when I was a toddler... I'm all alone in the world..." Erin looked sad when he heard the human's situation, but then an idea crossed his mind. "Well, if you don't have anywhere to go, would you be willing to try something with us?" The human tilted his head to the side as Erin said this, and Erin looked at Max before speaking again. "Max, do you remember our conversation from before?"

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay