The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:05 am

"Well then this will drive you even more wild." Max smiled before he slowly moved down to kiss Erin, gently grinding his bulge into Erin's and beginning to strip down his clothes. Half an hour later the two of them were having sex, with Erin riding Max's shaft and Max's hands supporting Erin by his hips. The two of them were shimmering with sweat and blushing heavily.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 am

Erin was moving himself incredibly quickly up and down Max's cock, moaning loudly as he pleasured his mate and himself at the same time. As time went on, his moaning got louder and breathing got shakier. "Max... I'm gonna..."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 am

"So am I Erin... Don't hold back..." Max held Erin tighter as he got closer to climax, and soon enough it became too much to take, and Max climaxed, holding Erin down with his cock all the way inside of the smaller neko, holding him still as he started to fill up with Max's seed.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:04 am

Erin climaxed as he felt Max starting to fill him up with neko seed, painting Max's torso white. Erin moaned in pleasure as his belly rapidly swelled out, once again filling up to the volume that Max had gotten him to the first time. He didn't black out this time though, as he was more used to the feeling. Once he felt his own climax and Max's climax settle down, he was panting heavily as he sat on Max's waist, his swollen belly gently resting on and somewhat covering Max's torso. "That...was...amazing..."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:12 am

Max panted breathlessly as well, smirking as he gently rubbed and poked Erin's jiggly belly. "You didn't pass out this time either... I would call that better than last time..." The two of them just basked in the afterglow of their mating for a while, and once Erin was eventually able to get off of Max, the two of them slowly made their way to Max's bathroom and relaxed in the bath, washing up and getting clean from their act. Once they were clean, the two of them just sat next to each other, Max gently rubbing Erin's belly as it gurgled and glorped.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:14 am

Erin couldn't stop himself from purring as he rested against Max's chest. He really loved getting his belly rubbed when it was this overstuffed, and he especially loved it when Max was doing the rubbing. "I still have no clue how you can produce this much cum... Your sac is big, but not that big..."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am

"My dear, you wound me!" Max feigned offense for a moment before laughing and rubbing Erin's belly more. "I think it has to do with my body's magic. I'm gifted with alteration magic, that magic that lets me transform into a mountain lion. You remember how I made your sac swell up that one time? I can stimulate cum production as well as allow the body to stretch out a lot. As for my case, I would have to guess that my body naturally produces a lot of excess cum because of that but lets me store it without making my sac get so big that I can't do my job. Still though, I'm not complaining about the way my body works, especially when it makes you look this beautiful." Max moved down and started to kiss and rub Erin's belly more, giving lots of love to the large orb. "At some point I'm going to fill you with kittens, I hope you know that."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:24 am

"Oh I know. Once we're married, I don't have any doubts that you're going to want a large family, and I'll be honest, I want that too." Erin purred happily as his belly was given so much love, and an idea sparked in his head. "I just realized something. The last time we mated, you ended up with a big belly too, but this time your belly is as flat as usual. Do you think we should do something about that?"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 am

Max heard Erin's words, and a very naughty smile appeared on his face. "I think you're right. But I think I would rather have my mate filling my belly this time, if that's all right with you. And that also gives me an idea." Max gave Erin's belly one more lick before stepping out of the water and transforming into his mountain lion form, his fur now completely dry. "I haven't tried gobbling you up like this yet. So what do you say babe? Do you want to feed your beloved before napping?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:28 am

Erin smiled as he saw Max step out of the water and transform into his mountain lion form, and knew immediately what his mate wanted. He stepped out of the tub and knelt down in front of his mate, ready and willing for what was to come next. "All right my love, I'm all yours."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Max smiled and circled around to Erin's backside, gently nudging him forward to lie on his belly. "I think I want to take you feet first this time." The mountain lion smiled before he gently licked at Erin's feet, savoring the neko's taste before opening up his maw and beginning to take in Erin's feet, slowly working up his slender legs.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Erin had to keep from shuddering too much as his feet were licked, Max's tongue gently and yet firmly claiming the extremities before he felt the warm embrace of the mountain lion's maw surrounding his feet and start to climb up his legs. This drew a gentle purr from Erin, and he dreamily laid his head down on his belly, which was still swollen enough to rest on even as he was being slowly gobbled up. "Warm..."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Max purred happily as he swallowed up Erin, his current mountain lion form making his purr deeper than before. It made Erin's body gently vibrate as he gulped up the neko's legs. Soon, Max's mouth closed around Erin's shaft and ass, which he very gently nibbled on, not enough to leave any marks, but enough to tease Erin.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Erin moaned just a tiny bit as he was teased, not used to the weird feeling of being nibbled playfully but enjoying it.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 pm

After a bit, Max finally reached Erin's swollen belly, and with a light sigh he began to stretch around that large sphere of a neko belly. It took a lot of effort, but he did eventually get Erin's swollen belly into his maw, murring happily around Erin as the neko's belly started to stretch out the mountain lion's body.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 am

Erin purred happily as Max swallowed him down, now sticking out of the mountain lion's mouth and slowly slipping in. Soon, Max reached Erin's head, and Erin purred more as he sank further in. "Max... I love you so mumph..." Erin's head was now inside of Max's body, leaving just his arms and hands outside.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:35 am

Max happily licked over Erin's face for a moment before finishing up, gently slurping up the neko's arms and closing his mouth behind his hands. He didn't swallow yet though, instead walking into the bedroom and jumping up onto the bed, tilting his head back and swallowing Erin down fully. Once the neko was packed fully in Max's belly, he flopped onto his side and sighed, letting out a burp before transforming back into his neko form, rubbing his belly happily as he relaxed on the bed. "Thank you Erin. That was incredibly enjoyable."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 am

"It was really good for me too." Erin purred as he was rubbed through Max's belly, and he gently nuzzled into the side of Max's belly. "Did I taste good?"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 am

"You tasted wonderful Erin. I love it when you let me do this." Max continued to rub his belly, happily nuzzling it. Max then let out a yawn, cuddling his swollen belly tiredly. "Hey Erin, would you be fine with being in there for a while...? I could really use a nap and you being in there is making me feel even more tired..."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:20 am

"I don't mind... I'm pretty tired too..." Erin sighed and got comfortable in his squishy bed, his eyes growing incredibly heavy as he got comfortable.

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay